It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Royal Wedding Discussion Thread

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Well
The wedding was nice..lots of color and big deep booming voices...very voice of saruman style..

The part that made me truely smile though was the crowd cheering when they went out...its nice to see a collective cheering and joy running through the population and it not over some pop star that got famous about shaking her arse...they were cheering overall for an occasion of love.

and that has to be worth something for the soul of humanity.

Well done England...but you still fail in your political circus

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I do,

You would prefer to Pharaoh.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

No Disaster, No monumental terrorist attack. I am by no means a royalist and I could not bring myself to sit down and watch the coverage on TV but........ You have to agree there is something very fairytale princess puff puff about the whole event. Very cute !

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

We all fail in the political circus.

It is because there is not suppose to be a political circus.

For all of us on ATS.com, we need to march on, we cannot not pass the political circus on to our children.

I believe England exemplified this today.
edit on 29-4-2011 by angelchanneller because: emotional..errors

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The Windsors = Nazi imbred black nobility, who made their money from the slave trade and importing Opium into Europe, With a penchent for Eugenics nad population reduction.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchanneller

Please ! Very weak. My interest in ancient history has nothing to do with this royal waste and is completely off topic. But feel free to try again.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jlafleur02
I don't understand all the hype around this. Its on all the station and websites. Its 2 people I never met getting married. People really want to watch this? The tens of millions of dollars spent on this. In the meantime tornados wreck parts of the south, ghadaffi killing and raping, nuclear meltdown, 40% of americans on foodstamps. The sad part is this will go on for a long time. These 2 people are going to be hounded by the media for the rest of thier lives. After you get done watching this you will wait for the tabloids to start getting dirt. I guess to each his own but, I can't watch this. I just think it is going overboard.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by moogins
i.dailymail.co.uk...

William and Middleton are cousins, hardly news that Reptilians interbreed to maintain their Bloodline.

They didn't just meet by chance at University, it was, planned.

If you take 10 or 20 "common" families and do a family tree on them and check for cousin's marrying and do one for the Royals I am very sure you will see most if not ALL royals are all interrelated (at the cousin level) and "common" families while may have one or 2 are not even in the same occurance as the Royals Cousin's marrying.

They don't do this by "chance", it is all for a reason.

edit on 29-4-2011 by moogins because: (no reason given)

I am interested in any more info, as I find that very intriguing!! I kinda wondered about that...

And like most of the posters, I was so sick of hearing about this and vowed that I wouldn't be watching at all, but surprisingly found myself drawn in at 4am ( woke up to go to the bathroom) and watched....I usually sleep with my tv on CNN or Science channel....

What is the deal with most of us finding ourselves 'drawn' in?

edit on 29-4-2011 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Wow...I do not know who this *sshole is...thanks for this. He is not mainstream. You know, I just want to re-iterate..my son, 13 years old insisted I get him up at 3:00 am for the wedding and he is not the only child who did so. I was concerned as he has a serious load of studies. I asked him why and he said, "It is important for the world."
edit on 29-4-2011 by angelchanneller because: emotional edit

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
reply to post by grindhouzer

One, two and three are the same time I will let you have the fourth even though it's debatable. Maybe it would be a good idea to not try and put forth theories when you don't even have the evidence to back it up.

When there is a video available You will see for yourself, im not starting anything, just made an observation> and the photos arnt of the same moment.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by moogins

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
reply to post by Gazrok

Who are, Catherine (yes CATHERINE) is a commoner

Her Dad used to work for British Airways!!

Thats cool by me!

How is she a "commoner" when she is William's cousin? i.dailymail.co.uk... Blood is blood. Related is related.

Show me a totally unrelated marrage in the Royal family? Please?

The "commoner" and "down to earth Willy" is all PR.

edit on 29-4-2011 by moogins because: (no reason given)

Go back far enough and everyone is related

at what point does it turn from inbreeding to fine? 15th removed maybe?

You can endlessly spin your wheels on this...basically your just making yourself to be an envious ass. Question, ya...we get it, you didn't like the wedding
Why are you still reliving it in this thread? your putting alot of negative emotion to continue pushing this overall...which I find amusing, it must be difficult to keep up your fixation and ultimate obsession with the royals.

will be over there watching your mind get twisted more and more with the thought of a couple people happy...screaming you don't care.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Good evening all of you loyal subject to the Crown. Many of you will recognize the Windsor name, but will not know that this Family name is not the real Family name of them. It was changed to Windsor in 1917.

Why?

Because before that the name was Saxe-Coburg and Gotha. That is the Family name of the German Royal Family reaching back 1000s of years.

The Saxe-Coburg Gotha Family is the same as the Windsor Family, make no mistake about it. Research it yourself.

The Saxe-Coburg Gotha /Windsor Family supported the Nazis. They are responsible for much of the suffering that is taking place today on Earth as well. They are the same Family that the English who settled America and fought against were trying to get away from.

But here you all are today fawning over corrupt, inbred murderers that are as evil as they come.

William and his wife are first cousins. Research it..

So as the World continues to travel to the abyss, we now know that 2.2 Billion People; including many here, are fawning and groveling over the very People which are destroying them, and you.

Congratulations, the Darwin award goes to you all.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

I didnt watch a single part of it nor did I care to either, seriously I have no idea why anyone on earth would find something like this entertaining...except for women they like that kinda stuff but yeah.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Dude, are you serious..this has gone beyond an interest with you. Do you think I have tree on mine because I am into arborial sciences? Someone who is interested...communicates so...they do not identify as so.

Spare me.

And what is with the competition, are we not sparing each other as to why would I have to do better...I truly believe you are in another paradigm. You both p*ss me off on this thread and intrigue me. Why are you on this thread exactly? Americans still feel they are grandchildren, as much as rebels, of England and, the world, for all its fault, remembers more good times than bad of English occupation. And Churchill is god in the US if only for incredible bravery, but for so much more.

More than 1.5 billion tuned today around the world and half a million of countrymen were in the streets...it was like a strike fund...no controlling it, wherever it begun...boom! That should be of interest to you. We apply the discipline something happened today that reached 'round the world.

This, if you are the archeologist and anthropologist you proclaim to be...is history in the making and I apologize. But for once I decided before I logged in, I would take no prisoners on this thread.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by HermitShip
William and his wife are first cousins. Research it..

researched (thank you google, you sure are magical)
Source 1 (let me know how many you need)

He is William's 12th generation great-grandparent, and Kate's 11th, making them 12th cousins, once removed.

So, you lied then...not even like stretching the truth...but flat out boldfaced liar...nice

incidently, are you saying kate and william murdered people and are nazi's? care to show some proof of that?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Just vomit. Why not let the ole bowels loose as well?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Good Night from the West Coast of America.

Blessings to all who appreciated this great day in England and the world. Condolences to those who did not recognize this for whatever reasons, may you heal.

This was pure light for us all.

May God Bless and Keep Prince William and Princess Kate now and for always. The angels from all countries were thick around you today and will stay there for now and as long as you need.

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelchanneller
Good Night from the West Coast of America.

Blessings to all who appreciated this great day in England and the world. Condolences to those who did not recognize this for whatever reasons, may you heal.

Honestly I don't give a toss about the royals, however I did find the people unified in joy to be quite inspirational...

in a world where storm clouds are everywhere, its nice to see moments of people smiling and happy, even if only for a few hours...and if you can't appreciate that, then I tend to think hope is lost for those individuals anyhow..so they are fairly inconsequencial and will live in perpetual darkness.

Tomorrow we can go back to the sorrows and miserys of day to day living..

(oh, and Kate is smoking hot...thats a bonus
)
edit on 29-4-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jlafleur02

Exactly, who cares about some wedding when you've never even met them? Why waste so much time, money and energy on something so trivial? The UK's just raised VAT, cut public spending and then they get away with blowing so much money on a wedding that they originally claimed would be discrete. And still everyone stands around cheering and supporting it. I mean whatever, it's just another distraction but its taking up too much discussion and media time.

A lot of people said 'well it's history in the making' - hardly. Maybe if you're David Icke.. What sort of history? It's not as if they're fusing together to form SUPERWILLKATMACHINE, some sort of superhero/villain. That's akin to saying that what Obama eats for breakfast is history in the making. Boo.

The main thing that bugged me was the number of people that said 'no I'm not interested either, I won't be watching it' and ended up watching it.. If you're interested, go for it but don't try to look indifferently cool at the same time lol not everything has to be a win-win situation. Maybe I'm just a miserable bugger but I can think of many more interesting ways to spend my spare time..

Btw how come Americans and others were so interested in the wedding? The novelty of it all?

posted on Apr, 29 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by arollingstone
Btw how come Americans and others were so interested in the wedding? The novelty of it all?

That may be a big part of it actually...we don't have any royals, and so its unique overall.
Also, it appears to be a happy occasion and some seriously kickass attire.

Our mega wettings...we have suits. just suits...no armor, no strange red jackets with funny hats, etc...just jacket and tie...(keep in mind your talking about the nation that invented vegas...excessive campyness is fun to watch).

Dude, you had knights on horseback holding swords riding down your streets today...we need a theme park for that...

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join