It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Shows Birth Certificate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
My theory, he wasn't catering to fringe conspiracy rednecks

then a book was coming out, was written, had a publisher and a donald backer...the whole concept was about his birth certificate...the entire critical aspect was the lack of releasing the cert.

so, as much as you don't want to release the certificate due to having a good laugh at these wonky elements just yet...and the fact that you can make almost an entire party seem truely insane if you wait long enough, the whole book bursting was too tempting.

I would have waited another year and wait for the argument to be a core argument in the right wing for maximum effect, however, I can see the merit in watching the don go down in flames early on. oh well....now what will donalds platform be?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChrisCrikey
I can hear the wheels turning. Will the birthers deepen the conspiracy and continue to forgo meaningful political debate or is there another conspiracy for them on which to waste and squander their energy? I'm amused seeing them flail about at the periphery of reality and meaning
What to do with all that hatred?

Haven't you heard, They've already determined that he is an alien hybrid and he's going to help his alien kinfolk to depopulate the planet and take it over for themselves. There's even a thread about his possible alien heritage here; www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think they're just waiting for some DNA test results to come back and confirm their suspicions. I believe they got his DNA from blood samples taken during his circumcision ceremony, as soon as they get him to provide his official Certificate Of Circumcision including signatures and a embossed state seal, we'll know for sure.

If anyone thinks this revelation means that we can now move on to the more serious problems facing the nation, they have another "Think" coming. These people who have supported the "birther" movement amount to nothing more than a bottomless pit of ignorance and I mean bottomless. The only thing this release will accomplish is to free them up to concentrate their efforts on the next idiotic "He's Not One Of Us" conspiracy theories.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

A very good point. They should be.

We all know this is racist and those who claim it isn't do so with the flimsiest justification.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I find it amazing that all you sheep attack the "birther" idea just because some document shows up. Anyone with a computer and a printer could pass this off. Look closely at the type on the paper. It looks fake to me, unless its some sort of illusion. Why are there white outlines around the black typed letters? Typewriters didn't do that.

Now as soon as they can fix up that little whoopsey about the SSN from 1890 in Vermont and the Selective Service screw up, maybe some of you Soetero voters can feel better about yourselves.

As long as CNN or the rest of the useless MSM say so, it's gotta be true. Not.

This country is doomed.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by PplVSNWO
Wait a minute. I thought that when many birthers wanted to see the "long form" certificate, they were being told by the debunkers that it doesn't exist because Hawaii didn't use "long form" birth certificates?? How come now he all of the sudden has one? If it's real, why were all of you debunkers insisting that Hawaii didn't issue them when he now clearly has it?

Right!

We weren't supposed to remember all the BS the Obamaites shoveled out about how there was no such thing as a "long form". Any 'ol lie will do. I thought Dubya was the biggest liar ever, but Obamaites may take the cake.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I doubt that it is a fake, but there has been a chess game at play.

If you have ever watched Trump in an interview it is pretty easy to see he would not fare very well in a debate. He also keeps plugging away about his show, which leads me to believe he is just pumping it. Trump has way to many skeletons in his closet to win an election, but I don't think that was his goal.

Trump could very well be the fall guy for the rebublicans to tarnish Obama much as Palin did last time. With Trump you will not get the fall out from all the negative campaigning, but another rebublican can step in and run on issues and not negative campaigning.

Trump may very well have been working with Obama to make a mockery of the Birther movement as well. Like I said before I don't think he wants or even thinks he has a chance at being president and this gave him a lot of publicity.

I personal am open to anyone, Dem or Repub, but Trump always looked like a clown to me. He doesn't stand for anything, but " I love this country". He caters to what ever popular ideas are floating around.

This whole Birth Cert. has been way to fishy for me. Why would a president hold out for so long with national polls showing a decent amount of people not believing him? How does a guy like Trump with his jacked up hair, bankrupcies, trophy wife, and a reality TV show become the #1 republican canidate? It looks like the pieces are setting up for a second term.

This has become a reality show in and of its self, and we the people are stupid enough to grab some popcorn and be entertained.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by phoenix103

You will see the diehards now claiming its fake...

damn, I am going to be sad seeing this go...it was such a fun conspiracy to deal with...a totally disprovable theory from the get-go and the obvious ignorance propagation

it really made me feel quite superior dealing with them actually...normally you don't say that about others, however now and then in life, you meet someone and their views and think "I am better than this person"...based simply on a belief.

Hell, I wouldn't even say I am better than the Westboro nuts...but birthers...yes, I am better than them.

dammit obama, you took that away from me today!! now they are going to go back and hiding their racism under other issues.

Originally posted by rokrep69
I find it amazing that all you sheep attack the "birther" idea just because some document shows up. Anyone with a computer and a printer could pass this off. Look closely at the type on the paper. It looks fake to me, unless its some sort of illusion. Why are there white outlines around the black typed letters? Typewriters didn't do that.

Now as soon as they can fix up that little whoopsey about the SSN from 1890 in Vermont and the Selective Service screw up, maybe some of you Soetero voters can feel better about yourselves.

This country is doomed.

Luckily it won't die overnight though...so we have a few more days of truely laughing at others as the fringe becomes the super-fringe.

the paper looks fake. lol

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
No worries, Trump immediately flapped his gums about how he deserves all the credit, it's because of Trump that Obama released it, etc etc...what a dooooosh.

Then again, Trump says according to a CNN poll there are just as many people who support him as support Obama...CNN says uhh, we never did a poll like that....

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by crudos

Originally posted by hillynilly

The certificate of live birth that was put out on the internet was a JOKE!!!!!!!

But it's legit, as it turns out after all. Why is it a joke?

I think it was just a typo on the part of hillynilly. I think he meant to say; "Anyone who didn't accept the certificate of live birth that was put on the internet was a JOKE!!!!!!!"

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

This country is doomed.

The only thing correct in your post is the last line. Good to see the birther sheeple are sticking to their guns on this, the sublime comedy of it all will be admired for centuries to come.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel

Originally posted by PplVSNWO
Wait a minute. I thought that when many birthers wanted to see the "long form" certificate, they were being told by the debunkers that it doesn't exist because Hawaii didn't use "long form" birth certificates?? How come now he all of the sudden has one? If it's real, why were all of you debunkers insisting that Hawaii didn't issue them when he now clearly has it?

Right!

We weren't supposed to remember all the BS the Obamaites shoveled out about how there was no such thing as a "long form". Any 'ol lie will do. I thought Dubya was the biggest liar ever, but Obamaites may take the cake.

The short form was a offical document
the long form was in hawaii that reporter after reporter went to go see, seen, and said they seen. the state of hawaii issues a short form if the long form is present..
they had the ability to go personally and view it (if you mattered).

Do you honestly think this is going to end the birther movement?
I hope not.

Why hasn't he released his circumcision records?!!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Trumps now going on about how he is a bad student and is wondering why he isn't releasing his school records.

here we go again...weeeeeee

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Man I cant wait to watch Colbert tonight

watch him have a (fake) meltdown...then take on the new black, which is obama's school records to see if he was a D student.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Aisling

You are paranoid. Level up your meds dosage

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I find it amazing that all you sheep attack the "birther" idea just because some document shows up. Anyone with a computer and a printer could pass this off. .

This country is doomed.

Ad hominem attacks always lend credibility to a position.

Anyone with a printer could indeed "pass it off" so I fail to see why people demanded to see it in the first place. Maybe Obama doesn't want you to know but he's actually from Alpha Centauri? Maybe he's reptillion overlord or the devil himself? Have we asked for a full naked body pic to see if he has the mark of the beast?

Look, the guy was born in Hawaii when he says he was. Move on! For the love of god, get over it!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
A delicious twofer. Not only will this revelation FOREVER TARNISH the credibility of Trump, it will extend to the slimy residue of all those who joined in the cockamamie chorus. Most notably PALIN.

RIP Birthers. You ALL owe our President an apology and your false and incessant claims on ATS will serve as a permanent reminder of your intolerance, veiled inferences and unsubstantiated false accusations.

Can't wait to see the look on Orly Taitz.
I have ALWAYS felt the TRUTH can muster great scrutiny. I suspect the GOP candidates are all in damage control as they will be forced to weigh in on this issue regarding previous stances. Gather the videos. Should be interesting.

Sorry to gloat.....not. But vindication is so very sweet.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Maybe we can focus on the real issues now..

aka, the royal wedding

Do you think her dress will be cream or white?

100/1 odds it will be red (that would certainly shake up the royals)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Oh how I hope this puts an end to all the birther nonsense and I can quit hearing/reading about this rubbish. I don't think there is anything significant about the "timing" of the release, other than this non story is on the news every night and even foreign politicians are giving opinions on it. That, in and of itself, discredits Obama and his representatives.

Now on to real issues. Yea!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Trumps now going on about how he is a bad student and is wondering why he isn't releasing his school records.

here we go again...weeeeeee

The reason?

He caved.

Once you cave, you are a mark for all those other questions. It never ends.

Politics is useless. They are all puppets (Dem & Rep) for TPTB. They don't make important decisions. The shadow governent controls the US and we are all slaves of the NWO already.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

white with a few ruffles and some beading and a train that goes on for day...only 2 days left now.
(then that story goes away as well
)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join