It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sun explosion Elenin Nibiru UFO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Certainly alien the very definition of a 'star' ship have a look

Anyone think it might be related to the vision of 'mary' they just had? I've seen a lot of crazy stuff around the sun but nothing like this.
What are the odds of anything natural producing all the shapes we've seen?
IMO def more than human and whats more they are working to keep us safe
anyone see the one where one of them shot a beam into the sun then a day or two later another vid comes out of a crazy solar flare shooting out a knocking a comet off track. I think it was timed deliberately. Besides fact is if anyone that could do this stuff wanted us eradicated we'd be cosmic dust right now.

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 24/4/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Interesting. It's times like these I wish I were some sort of super scientist and could say what all of that was. cool video man. S&F

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Sorry , but they're just normal stars/planets. After months at Galaxy Zoo going through hundreds of hours of solar storm watch activity footage for their public assistance programme I can certainly say that the footage shown is nothing out of the ordinary with the footage that Galaxy Zoo (Solar Storm Watch) present to the public for study, results and reply.

Those are ghost rings or loops as the brightness of the planet comes into view with the camera.

www.solarstormwatch.com...

edit on 24/4/11 by EnigmaAgent because: extra text

edit on 24/4/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
wheres the explosion? all i am seeing is ripples...can you point it out at least?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I think this is fascinating..wish we could get an astronomers perspective on it. SnF good find cheers coco
edit on 24-4-2011 by itscocobaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

The object that pops out from the left of the screen can't be a planet, firstly because there is only two inner planets from Earth. Secondly; this object is travelling in the wrong direction.

I'm not saying its a space ship but it definatly isn't a planet.

ALS

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

The object that pops out from the left of the screen can't be a planet, firstly because there is only two inner planets from Earth. Secondly; this object is travelling in the wrong direction.

I'm not saying its a space ship but it definatly isn't a planet.

ALS

Really.

Here is a training vid with three stars/planets in it. The narrator certainly isn't gobsmacked or overwhelmed by emotion at seeing more than two. And travelling in different directions.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Whether it's a planet or something else, it's an interesting video regardless.

I am also of the opinion that it is something other than a planet. It seems to appear out of thin air (the bright flash to the left). Star and Flag, OP, thank you.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

And that means...what?
, It doesn't defer from the fact that the object in the video cannot be a planet.

And travelling in different directions.

I didn't see any planets moving different direction in the video you posted.

ALS
edit on 24-4-2011 by ALOSTSOUL because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

And that means what?
, It doesn't defer from the fact that the object in the video cannot be a planet.

ALS

Good deflection from your original post, can't be planets, can't be more than 2, travelling in a different direction.

All proven wrong.
edit on 24/4/11 by EnigmaAgent because: Spelling

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Good call i agree. Investigating more tho...

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Good deflection

I don't understand what you mean?

ALS

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ALOSTSOUL

Hi ALS, I understand what you are saying, there are only 2 planets between us and the sun, this is correct, however that does not mean you can only ever see 2 planets near the sun, it just depends where they are on their orbit, they can also be close to the sun.

Planets can seem to go backwards, in a process called being retrograde, depending on our position and their position they can appear to travel backwards see link below

Retrograde Planet

Hope that clarifies it for you

Peace

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Even if the orbish objects are planets, or even asteroids, what say you about the giant 'fingernail' shaped crescent object?

I don't know of any planets shaped like a keiser blade.

While it shows up out of nowhere, i would be willing to dismiss this as a lens or camera artifact, but it slowly turns, changes direction and then disappears while all else is being drawn into the sun. What would have the power needed to pull away?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Hi, Interesting theory You are right about lens reflection for the semi elliptical lines these can be caused by high illuminated objects or objects moving nearer than usual to the camera so the disc shaped object with the star in it which flies out of view is probably the cause.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

edit on 26-4-2011 by gumanthon1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
Sorry , but they're just normal stars/planets. After months at Galaxy Zoo going through hundreds of hours of solar storm watch activity footage for their public assistance programme I can certainly say that the footage shown is nothing out of the ordinary with the footage that Galaxy Zoo (Solar Storm Watch) present to the public for study, results and reply.

Those are ghost rings or loops as the brightness of the planet comes into view with the camera.

www.solarstormwatch.com...

edit on 24/4/11 by EnigmaAgent because: extra text

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gumanthon1

Hi, Interesting theory You are right about lens reflection for the semi elliptical lines these can be caused by high illuminated objects or objects moving nearer than usual to the camera so the disc shaped object with the star in it which flies out of view is probably the cause.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join