It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy No One is Talking About

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

I promise I am not intending to be obtuse in my writing! I am entirely too verbose and I spend more time compressing thoughts than I do writing. I am currently in the process of answering your 'benefits' question.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

You continue to ask the question, ‘Who benefits?’ I do not understand how you can miss who will benefit, short term. In 2011, people are actually being advised to trust their gut instinct over their ability to reason, and not only that- but to look forward to having their ‘gut flora’ replaced with specially chosen flora, to create the ideal mindset and desired behavior.

You know, the Old Testament never ceases to amaze me in the sheer amount of microbiological wisdom communicated by/thru Moses. Dietary control is the number one way to affect gut flora. It was also the first thing the New Testament did away with- to much vitriol.

You would be hard pressed to find a religious sect, military establishment, or even a sports organization that did not address some aspect of dietary consumption. Who benefits?

Who oversees our food supply? Who oversees our medical industry? Who oversees our educational facilities? Who provides substantial funding for research grants? And when you have a happy, gut instinctive (non-reasoning majority) population slaving away happily- oblivious to why they are so darn happy to slave away- who will benefit?

She added that the study could be useful in understanding how drugs work on the human body and could one day minimize unpleasant side effects ‘The idea behind this research is to see if it's possible to develop new therapies which could target the body, free of complications related to getting into the brain. ‘We need novel targets that take a different approach than what is currently on the market for psychiatric illness. ‘Those targets could be the immune system, your gut function…we could even use the body to screen patients to say what drugs might work better in their brain.’

The research was published in the journal Neurogastroenterology and Motility.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Who are you?

You are not just your body. At this moment complex processes are being carried out without the smallest input from your will. You can affect your body.

You are not just your brain. While we have made huge advances in mapping brain activity, we are mapping only results of thoughts. You can affect your brain.

You are not even just your mind…necessarily- as it applies to motivation. You can choose, if nothing else, to refrain from choosing to commit to a certain decision. For now, anyway.

One significant finding of these studies is that a person's brain seems to commit to certain decisions before the person becomes aware of having made them. Early studies found delays of about half a second; with contemporary brain scanning technology, scientists in 2008 were able to predict with 60% accuracy whether subjects would press a button with their left or right hand up to 10 seconds before the subject became aware of having made that choice.[1] These findings may not be sufficient to contradict free will, as it would be quite likely that a large range of cognitive operations are necessary to freely press a button.

en.wikipedia.org...

As far as the far-reaching aspects of who all benefits- how can we know, except to start somewhere? And the first step is to become aware. I hope this post has achieved that goal in some way.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ev0lveUp

The conspiracy was not the fact there is a two class system divide.

I realized when I made the post that it would inevitably be a TL
R case, but I simply could not compress the information into any smaller of a packet.

The conspiracy is the teaching that the total sum of parts is what determines the actions of the construct- rather than the truth, which is- it is the parts that produce the end result behavior of the total sum.

The best example I can give you is included in one of the links. They're telling you they can give you a new personality by changing the bacteria in your gut.

Isn't your personality what makes you YOU?

You Are What You DON'T Poop Out!!!

edit on 24-4-2011 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Ha ha, yes, my succinct friend.

By the way, I have some spare 'couth' if you want to borrow some.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
That was very well written OP, good job. I really enjoy the points you make.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Our entire reality is based on the perceptions we have observed to be true

Words are powerful...and these are some of the most powerful words out there. Is there a conspiracy? Not really.
We have a lack of knowledge...because with knowledge comes wisdom...wisdom is a realization of the description
of reality. We are all connected even if our perceptions of reality are different...because in the end, they are
connected as well.

It isn't really that difficult, is it?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Who has the money and the information now has the ability to alter their DNA, grow organ replacements,enhance their perception, extend their influence and increase their power.
We are on the threshold of a new age where those with enough money may well be able to live for hundreds of years. To me. that is a frightening thought. Given the track record of those before who have wielded control of our financial, political and military systems it's a safe bet they will use any new technologies their money has bought to further their own selfish agendas, the same as those in power have ever done.
In their eyes we are either useful idiots or wasted resources and we can count on most of being considered among the latter caste. It will only grow worse with time as computing power increases exponentially.
Very soon then those of us they consider to be wasted resources will be changed into something they find useful - agents of control or fertilizer. I really cannot see any other end save some cataclysmic event that levels the playing field among mankind. Not a pretty picture to be sure.

Very good thread. You make some very deep observations and interesting conclusions.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Ev0lveUp

So,

Cutting through all the extraneous semantics, the long and short of it becomes, the benefactors are anyone who would find it advantageous to strip the public in general of their freewill?

Whether it be pharma, Government, Military, any of the countless clandestine organizations?

My first reaction if that is the case is, you're kidding. [/sarcasm]

Because the rest seems to deal with compartmentalizing the effects of drugs away from certain portions of the body, which, may NOT be a bad thing...although, if this is not intended as a negative conspiracy in totality, then I guess it simply is what it is.

Am I missing something here? I'm sure that is wholly possible.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I saw this movie called The Man From Earth. It was about a man who tells his friends before he leaves that he is a 14,000 year old Cro-Magnon man. He goes on to tell stories like that he studied with Buddha, that he is the man known as Jesus Christ, and also says that there is no being in the sky that judges anything, that it was made up to give Hope. And that the Bible is totally false, and that only some of the things he actually taught are in there. He also says that the point was to follow the teachings, not the man.

I think that is the point. If we could all stop idolize the man, and listen to what he said, we could blend scien and religion. But nah , we gotta make statues and s***

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Ev0lveUp

Wow great thread, best I have read in a while. Keep it up

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Ah, alphabetaone, you task me. You task me- and I shall have you. heh heh.

I suppose my error was in assuming that you did not understand prior to my explanation that the hippo-campus was under the direct influence of the microbial population of the little gut. My mistake. Most people do not realize that bacteria in the little gut have the ability to drive human behavior by accessing the limbic system. As a result, little care is given to the majority ensconced in said 'little gut'.

Even worse, most people do not realize that the quality of their majority greatly determines the quality of signals sent to the brain. In this, the article attempts to explain a quality group can improve a person's personality. At no time, however, does the author in any way attempt to put that power back into the hands of the 'patient'- by explaining how to achieve a quality majority on their own. This is offensive to me.

I understand there is a current fad to have patients receive sterilized 'quality poo' from a donor placed within their body in order to correct certain intestinal difficulties. This is a lucrative venture, and a (so far) successful procedure- but have we really come so far in our progression and technology to consider this an acceptable alternative to just correcting our personal behavior?

Does it allow a person to feel better immediately without having to alter their personal diet, behavior and lifestyle? Yes. Do you have any control over the microbial choices given to you? No. Can these microbial entities influence your personality, behavior and immune system? Yes. Is this really something you want to turn over to a 3rd party rather than do it yourself? I would say no.

The fact is- the microbial community in your little gut is one faction of consciousness capable of influencing your behavior. You have 10x as many bacteria on/in your body than human cells. Do you know how much of your consciousness is your own? I believe most people should be made aware of this fact before being swept up in the ease of 'getting a new personality' as if it is a magic pill. How much education have you been exposed to on cultivating a healthy majority rather than discordant minorities or inferior communities?

As an aside, the gentleman responsible for mapping the human genome called it "Worthless." He changed his focus to a more relevant field of study...manipulating bacteria.

And I am far from the only person who realized the importance of cultivating and maintaining a quality majority- and protecting said majority- though I have not taken it as far as Donald Trump or Howard Hughes.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Excellent, provocative, informative post. I enjoyed reading it.

My initial thoughts: The ancient Eastern wisdom text, The Tao Te Ching, could, in many senses, be considered a book of Phsyics. It describes Nature, and our Human Nature, and the "space" in between. And an unnamed "force" (for want of a better word), called "The Tao". The Tao may be translated as "Constancy," although many Westerners do not fully grasp the potential implications of the word.

There is a passage in the Tao Te Ching: Transcend all knowledge, and you will know no sorrow. The scholarly translation suggests that "knowledge" in this sense is intellectual knowledge. It is good to acquire and possess knowledge. But to "Lao Tzu" (supposed author of the book, although that is in question, as Lao Tzu simply means "Old Man"), intellectual knowledge was to be sincerely acquired, integrated, but then transcended so that yet another type of knowledge could be experienced. A knowledge that was more experiential, intuitive, transcendent / immanent, i.e., "gnostic" in nature. Today the term "Non-Dual" is used to describe this state.

I bring this up because I myself struggle with "the acquisition of knowledge" that is geared toward intellectual mastery. There is a strong intelligence at work in indigenous cultures, and in Nature itself. There are subtle realities that are not empirically evident or verifiable - Yet they exist just the same, and can be "proven" somewhat with heuristic and phenomenological research methods (we do this often within the Transpersonal field).

Just rambling on a bit here. May not be relevant at all, but it came into my mind while reading your wonderful post. I do feel that "human" as we understand "being human" (or being a human being) is changing irreversibly, even at the deep "soul" level. The Native Americans did not even see the White Man as human - They referred to themselves as the "real" humans. No wonder - So many "inhumane" acts were perpertrated against their culture and their people. This all brings to mind the book "The Singularity is Near." We are moving quickly toward technological integration (e.g., embedded memory chips in the brain, etc) within our own brains and bodies. We are forever changing, and so in that sense, perhaps at times I feel that I and others of my generation are in a certain sense one of the last "humans" too.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Long post and I agree with some of what your saying. The fact is, human adult people are not meant to consume cow milk. Baby cows are meant too, our bodies are not built to consume the amount of dairy that the average person gets.

We shouldn't be and that is why we still have so many people that are lactose intolerant. Stop putting things in your body that don't belong, use some common sense despite what Mcdonalds tells you.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by rcmann

“Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom. Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power. If you realize that you have enough, you are truly rich.” Tao Te Ching

The more I study, the less I know.

Your post reminded me of another indigenous group who saw the white man as dead, as they carried their 'death' inside of them to give them power.

Well met.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Absolutely correct, and I agree- but scientists are already working on that. Click the link to discover the latest horror, as cows are genetically altered to give 'human milk'.

Mothers go to work and do not nurse- to make money to purchase human milk provided by cows for their infants, while infant cows consume blood paste...

I am not 'evolved' enough for the new world. (No judgement implied against working mothers).

www.telegraph.co.uk...
edit on 24-4-2011 by Ev0lveUp because: Fear

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Jazzyguy

You certainly know how to load a question. (So, tell me the meaning of life.)

‘Those who forget history are doomed to repeat it’. This was a favorite catch phrase of my mother’s growing up. I took it to heart. Years later, my research revealed that the majority of stories taught to me in school as American and even World History were fabrications. So, what history should I have learned? Where does it exist?

I may ruffle some feathers here, but I do not believe there is one type of human. There is not one ‘type’ of anything on this planet. In my garden I have no less than 40 types of winged, feathered friends. But yes, they are all birds. Add to that the snakes, the lizard, all different, all with individualized appetites, mannerisms, and habitat preferences.

Who among them is correct? Which are wrong? Surely we must identify that so we can either make the others conform or kill them. After all, that is what we do among humans.

In the heavens there are a plethora of stars, gaseous planets, nebulae, ‘black holes’. Which form is correct? Surely there should be one superior type of creation in space to rule over the entirety and force conformity!

When you enter the realm of the microbial, there are billions of ‘types’ of bacteria. Some we have not even named. Who among them should reign supreme?

Not even the largest or swiftest creatures in the oceans require the homage and blind obedience that a man in power demands from his fellow creatures. As above, so below- leads one to the simple conclusion that we are doing it wrong. We have missed the point, corrupted the purpose.

Current human behavior goes against every example and type of order in existence.

The temporal teaching is that humankind must have someone rule over them, but denies that such a system has always been in place. Humans are forcibly removed from their ‘inner self’ at a young age, taught to project a ‘false self’ for approval and the degrees of separation result in graduated dependence on an outside force.

Meditation, prayer, gardening, artistic expression, woodworking, crafting, etc. - are all venues where the human ‘false self’ can reconnect to the ‘inner self’ and heal. These areas have been steadily stolen, made hectic, limited by time, finances or access- or focused on a false source of information outside of us. There is a reason the human craves a ‘hobby’, regardless of its expression.

To decipher the purpose of human evolution, one must understand the nature of our illness. We were infected.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I went through every one of the links you provided. Some I was aware of, and a good portion I wasn’t. Somedays, I’m not sure whether to be impressed or horrified. Even leaving room for some of it to be pseudo-science, It still leaves more than enough room for a whole new field of biological science that could spawn an industry able to do things only a good sci-fi horror writer could imagine. Including drugs aimed at effecting the life inside of you, instead of you directly.

My own question would be, just how much experimentation are they already doing on the population through our food and water supply? Let alone our air. Considering what I was already aware of, and adding to that what I have read since yesterday. The possibilities are endless. And one thing is certain. If there is an uber evil way to use that knowledge, TPTB will find it and utilize it.

But digressing for a moment. This is what I was referring to in my previous post(Which could have been written better). I’m of the opinion that the publics knowledge is always decades behind actual advances in any given science. I base that on my own experience in my own field, and many other things I have read. Which leads me to believe this is but the “tip of the iceberg”.

I reiterate. A well deserved S&F. There is much here to ponder.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Such an insightful and rosy picture AKA.

Are we sure some of them are not already hundreds of years old? Now there's a scary thought.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Coincidentally, in my blog post today I mention the topic of "DNA Awakening" - a popular theme in the "11:11 Awakening Code" movement, which is 'supported' (achem) by much of David Sereda's work (he is purportedly a Quantum "scientist" and "Spiritual Visionary." For the entire blog, feel free to go to my blog at:

thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

The post I refer to is dated 4/25/11 and is entitled: David Sereda's "Blue Vapor or Cloud": He's The Voice of 11:11 - And MAYBE Project Blue Beam?!? (A Comparative Analysis - Part I)

To go directly to one of the video clips that I embed in this post, specifically the one that refers to "DNA Awakening," go here: www.youtube.com...

I hope that this will spark more debate on this thread. Also would like to hear thoughts on how all this might relate to 'Singularity' (refer to: www.singularity.com...)

-Robert

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by rcmann

There is a very great deal of information here. I am not sure how familiar I am with these topics, so let me look over them and get back to you. I have heard the term Singularity, of course- but not presented in this fashion.

The human ego always assumes it is the first to come up with an idea, which in fact, is only ever a copy of something already existing in nature. You do know there is, at this moment, a Singularity occurring in the natural world? A rapid exchange of information and data occurring at the microbial level? This is fascinating to me.

Please, give me a bit to research what I have, and how it aligns- and thank you! for the links.
edit on 25-4-2011 by Ev0lveUp because: Redundancy

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join