It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy No One is Talking About

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ev0lveUp

Well, I just now figured out how to find "replies" to my posts. And yours was worth finding. I look forward to reading more of your sincere and heart-felt observations.

Kind Regards,
Robert

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rcmann

Thank you for your patience and expanding my base of information. Concerning David Sereda, I do not know how to progress from a logical standpoint when the foundation for a hypothesis begins with an angelic delivered equation to a man and/or his wife.

I believe this man has formed a personal truth, but I cannot speak to it. Nor does it lend itself to examination, as its foundation is intangible. His mathematical 'confirmation' concerning the 'to scale' comparison was questionable at best. 15 cm?

I would be willing to consider your posit believable, as it does seem he knows how to couch his words in such a way as to resonate with myriad beliefs people are known to hold. Our minds are fully versed on how to 'fill in the blanks' when given an 'almost answer' or 'almost picture'.

But why would one go to such extremes to convince a great majority of people to believe in something that does not have a solid foundational base that can be independently tracked? To gain followers, dependents, who require a constant 'revelation' of truth that must be provided, piecemeal.

Nice work on your site, though. And I did find that email interesting as well. I never receive interesting email like that. Apparently, I am no threat, just 'undersized'. heh heh.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I will share with you how this little blog of mine started (just two weeks ago, I might add). I happened to have shared a bit of Non-dual "wisdom" from the Tao Te Ching, expanding upon it via drawing from my own original work within the field of Transpersonal Studies, with a 11:11 Awakening Code Facebook site (do not ask me why I did this - I certainly regret it now!) The "Administrator" of this group then took the entire contents of my comment and plagiarized it in its entirety, claiming it as her (their? his?) own work, violating the standard courtesies of scholarly academic protocol. When I tried to address this with "it" - this anonymous moderator replied with the biggest bunch of responsibility-denying New Age crap I have ever heard.

That's when I decided to channel my annoyance into a bit of fun - This new blog of mine. Little did I know that I would be soon led down the Rabbit Hole into the far-away lands I know find myself immersed within, HAARP and PBB specifically - and now NWO Secret Agent :11 - Woops, thats Colin E. Levin (and did you see my most recent comment to his second note, received yesterday? Read it for a good chuckle, if you like).

On a more serious note: What I intend to use the blog for, eventually, is a place to expand upon my "Indigineous" vs "InDigital" post: As a global society we are increasingly immersed in the matrix of Spiritual Materialism, and this saddens me at a deep soul level. Specifically, I am currently working on a post that will address the Sociopolitical Apathy that is the direct result of New Age thought, e.g., why bother helping to feed and care for our 3rd World global neighbors when it is all an "illusion" and we are going to be whisked away into the galaxy via a blue beam of light next year any way? HARUMPH!!!

Perhaps you might consider commenting on that post in some fashion (anonymous or otherwise).

Well, now you know my little "above top" secret.

I hope you might consider following my blog. I will be expanding upon Taoist thought quite a bit as well. Strangely, the blog is taking off around the world. I hope that I may invite them to explore and expand beyond standard New Age thought.

Cheers,
Bob

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by rcmann

Quite right. I have bookmarked your blog to refer back to, but I do not know what I could possibly add. I am hopelessly archaic and overwhelmed by popular culture and the art of micro-communications. I am also (unfortunately?) driven by a single-minded mindset that tends to track a thought back to the beginning of time, so to speak, rather than the more acceptable surface wisdom in all subjects. But we will see.

Certain humans are in the process of evolving, whether or not everyone agrees on the catalyst. Other humans are in the process of devolving, despite denials that anyone is different from anyone else. This is being communicated to us on a daily basis- though there will be arguments over the venues of communication- and in the midst of all this, humans are attempting to wrest control of this from the natural world and direct it in the manner they choose.

It is an interesting time to be alive- (and we have all inherited that curse/ blessing equally). I hope to continue to add bits to this thread as I can, although I cannot tell how much is too much to add at once. I think the hardest part in sharing information is remembering where you were, how you thought and what you believed when you took the first step. Too much and eyes glaze- and the system is shocked into denial...not enough and there are yawns and shrugs- and 'no big deal' results.

The truth is mutable, so I hesitate to pronounce sensationalist end-result predictions, though several are currently apparent and in process, based of course, on current standards. I am most fascinated by the ideology that maintains nothing has happened since the first doomsayer claimed the 'world' would end, as it has ended many times.

If the human world's history were to be programmed as a video game, for example, in each stage of 'development', no one would claim today's world was the same game as the world the caveman inhabited. We are amazingly adaptive, deceived creations, for a fact.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
The Old Testament, primarily the directive set forth by Moses, introduces a unique attempt at genetic manipulation at a time when society was considered too primitive to understand such things. It is the bits of intelligent truths inherent in the 'laws' that seem to me most indicative of microbial influence.

I find it ironic that they were promised a land filled with milk and honey: Goats' milk being the primary source. Goat's milk is much lower in lactose, which as mentioned above, altered the entire evolution of the human race. Goat's milk also provides a distinctly different set of vitamin/protein constituents.

www.goatconnection.com...

Goats also tend to eat wild plants naturally anti- biotic, viral and parasitical in nature. Even the paradisaical reward offered to the obedient ones (further into the OT) on the new earth was their own vineyard and herd of goats.

The people were caught making an idol of a golden calf, and were disciplined. The cow worshiping majority seems to have come out on top...considering the beef industry that is quickly becoming an out of control nightmare- along with the dairy industry.

I don't consume dairy, being lactose intolerant, so this is just an observation that I find intriguing.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The fact that people are waking up to this reality, brings hope. Even if you think things are bad now, in the end it's all a manifesto of the human mind. The real secret is realizing that we are more than slaves, that we are the light withing, an extension of the source. All it takes is balance, love, and hope.

Peace and love my brothers and sisters. For we are one despite our differences.
edit on 26-4-2011 by RisenAngel77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Your line of thought is easeful and at times nearly poetic.

Now it would seem we are entering the territory of "Memetics" and "Singularity." Dare we go there?

-Bob

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rcmann

Intriguing, I did not know of the existence of "Memetics"- until your post...and I looked it up, and yes, I do believe that it is a bit of what we're discussing here. Off-putting, a bit- to think you've recognized a thing only to discover it's not new. ha.

So, we have memes that align with genes, in the sense of information exchange- does that add up to eugenics- deliberate eugenics?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ev0lveUp
I wasn’t going to say anything about this, figuring people can read and will happen upon research and discover the truth as I have over the past decade, but it seems we are actually devolving into a two class society mirroring the Dark Ages even faster than expected.

While the majority is consumed with monetary wealth as the indicator that the classes are dividing, the actual division is, as always, Who Has the Knowledge? One class is customizing microbial Nano-tech, searching for the ‘god’- particle, and encoding information on photons…while the other actively seeks for ‘portents’ in the sky, listens as the Pope regurgitates support for demonic possession and archaic rituals, and struggles to comprehend even the most basic scientific article. A large majority of human behavior on this planet is becoming absolutely uncivilized.

How did this happen?

It began with a prevarication, of course, told for expedience, to motivate particular groups of people into certain behaviors to benefit a select group. Told frequently enough, it became a truth in itself, and the sheer genius of the result led to multiple spin-offs and many minority factions all vying for a piece of the pie.

Steps are taken to reign in the degeneration, but the truth is never completely clarified…there is too much money to lose; too many beliefs to fight; too many deceptions to reveal. It is all damage control, at this point.

Everyone has a theory, a personal truth. This is my personal theory- and a part of my truth. It is not the only truth, but it is A truth.

What does it mean to be human? What is a human being? Why does the definition matter so much? You have no free will if you do not make it so. Your free will resides in the ability to discern choices and choose. Unconscious or habitual choices are not expressions of free will. They are rote or learned behavior. Your free will resides- not in your limbic system- but in your forebrain. Reaction to stimuli is a lower level consciousness. However much of your day is spent unconsciously, habitually, or in reaction to stimuli- that is the percent of time you are operating from a sub-human level.

Why should you care?

The entirety of creation presents itself to me as a vast query. ((If x = y, then…)). This query has been running since ‘the beginning’, in every DNA combination possible.

Everything is a form of energy. Each energy ‘packet’ is identified by its own information. This information determines the form. Various forms combine to express levels of consciousness. In our human world, we mirror our inner truths in our outer worlds. Where we are as individuals reflects our inner states. Can you see the chaotic truth of our inner states in the outer world we exist within?

Our DNA is a result. It is the continuing hard copy of every relevant query faced by our ancestors, and is ours to complete. Possibilities, probabilities, and tendencies lie along its path. But DNA is a result, not the catalyst.

There are no ‘pure humans’ alive today. Human DNA is a result of complex queries becoming more complex, diversifying, branching off and mutating.

An example given of the most recent human evolution involves the human species developing a DNA result allowing vast majorities to tolerate lactose. This development completely altered human evolution, growth, civilization, movement, economy, development and even lifestyles.

To break this down, the human’s ability to accommodate the bacteria that process lactose and pass along those altered genes to their offspring changed the course of human history.

Bacteria determined the course of human evolution.

There are trillions of ‘human cells’ in a human body. There are more than 10x that number of bacteria. While the world continues to react to color, nationality, accent, religious beliefs or appearance, the truth is ignored consistently.

We are not Barbie dolls of different colors and height. We must begin to train our eyes to see with clarity. Energy exists. It is defined by its information. That information takes a form. The forms combine to develop levels of consciousness.

DNA is the result of the receptors your ancestor’s enabled; whether by breeding, diet, location, habits, illness or lifestyle…you are the result. Your choices unlock the potentials encoded, or complete the queries not established. Every single life on this planet is absolutely essential for the completion of the query.

If you were able to see with the vision of a microscope- every human you came into contact with would present a landscape of microbial community. You would perceive the bacterial influence in the sand in the pineal gland, the magnetite deposits in the brain, the colonies in the mouth, nose, the ears and the billions on the skin communicating to like in the air they move through, their ‘favorite chair’ or the areas they avoid. You could see what majority inhabited their ‘little gut’ with its direct link to the hippo-campus and the limbic system: Perhaps the parasites with their direct line to the emotional center.

You might give pause, you might consider- Are they a tool? Am I?

The human is a perfected organic radio, capable of immense storage and retrieval abilities as well as an inbuilt processor. The design is incredible, without a doubt. The problems arise because this is obvious an exploitable resource to whomever perfects the ideal ‘control’. The limbic system is the archaic method of directing human behavior. WE EVOLVED BEYOND THAT STATE!

We have the forebrain. A defense against the hi-jacking of the hippo-campus by the’ little gut’, and the lower levels of consciousness created in an action/reaction environment. We can decide by LOGIC the correct path.

The insistence on emotional ‘feel good’ chemicals in today’s society is little more than a Band-Aid attempt to wrestle control of the human psyche away from one master to another: By-passing the inherent free will of the individual. We medicate and kill the microbial manipulating the chemical releases and then medicate with synthetic versions of the chemical releases, hoping to not mess up too much in the process or repair what has been damaged.

Humility should be the initial state of every stage of development. Our entire reality is based on the perceptions we have observed to be true. Each time we develop a new ‘vision’- microscopic, telescopic, infra-red, etc… we have a quantum leap in understanding, because we have developed a new perception and unlocked more pieces of the puzzle, thereby enlarging our understanding of truth. But with each new vision we unlock, many revert to the security and safety of darkness, afraid of all the choices, all the confusion and possible venues of rejection.

I have included a few enlightening links for your perusal, understanding that the implications inherent in each of these links are both terrifying and revealing. It is not my intention to create more dissonance in anyone’s life, but rather, to empower each person to discover and maximize their potential.

Evolution, enlightenment, ascension: all these things require one thing of you- that you be relevant. Our society is geared to making the majority of the population redundant, irrelevant, NPC’s of the virtual world, while the elite, the bloodlines, the special ones carve out their own niche in everything they do.

Are you relevant?

www.mnn.com...
www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.dailymail.co.uk...
news.nationalgeographic.com...

Great presentation man.

edit on 26-4-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-4-2011 by solid007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

This is where memetic eugenics comes into play: selecting breeding of thoughts, cultural characteristics, beliefs, etc.

Talk about a rabbit hole.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by rcmann

Well, having studied up a bit on Memetics now, it seems understandable where the breakdown occurred, despite what appears to be an all-out attempt by TPTB to control genetic information through genocide. Genetics merely accommodates information- it does not create the information.

Energy exists, and by its existence so does its information. This information results in a form, and the combination of forms develops levels of consciousness. Complex animals are a combination of forms of consciousness, not a single cell consciousness.

Even if you were to attempt to- or did successfully wipe out any particular ‘race’ of people, you would not completely obliterate all the forms of consciousness that make up a human.

One would do better to understand the communications behind the forms that make up a complex consciousness, than to wipe out the transmitter/receiver.

The four main driving forces in the human world today are bacteria, virus, parasites and yeast. More and more modern medicinal reveals that we are battling the same ‘vampires, werewolves, evil spirits and curses’ as our ancient ancestors.

Garlic keeps away vampires? Good. It also is a deterrent to yeast, viruses and parasites. Just by looking at the predominate diets on the major continents of the world, one can clearly see we are looking at a similarity of genetically tolerated forms- be it viral, bacterial, parasitical, or yeast.

The human immune system works best when there is a healthy balance of each- keeping the others in check. Too much in any direction, and the ‘helpful influence’ quickly degenerates into an illness. I am not proposing anyone purposely become ‘infected’ just simply noting infection happens when one is healthy, active and involved with nature.

A body kept ‘sterile’ becomes weak, and the existing forms begin attacking the body instead of the ‘enemies’ it usually keeps in check.

All of this, however, must be understood as merely the form we perceive these energies to take- since we are only able to view them with our 'human sight'- regardless of enhancement.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The interesting aspect of this research is the ease in which one can identify human behavior and match it with a type of microbial majority. Bacteria are easily classified as either creator or deconstructing energies. Even the worst bacterial infection has end goals, which if left to its own device will successfully accomplish its goal. Whether or not this is beneficial to an individual is not the question.

Parasites exist to feed off an existing system. Certain parasites quickly hi-jack control of the ‘reward’ chemicals in the victim’s brain, withholding positive chemicals until obeyed. Upon obedience, the subject is dosed with feel-good chemicals, creating a system of punishment/reward that benefits the parasite.

Viruses, when not attacking yeast, parasites or bacterial, simply replicate. Incomplete in themselves, they eventually undermine a cell’s individuality, forcing the cell to replicate in the image of the virus. This can lead to complex structures, (tumors), which serve no purpose and steal resources from the organism.

Bacteria work together to either create/facilitate conceptual goals, or to influence their surroundings. Bacteria are the most complex of the four, in my opinion, as their goals can expand with their number. I’ll include just one simple example, www.ecosystm.org...

Yeast can take up to 5 forms in the human body, and each form affects its human host differently. Yeast will continue to use up resources and reproduce without caution until it eventually dies in its own pollution or starves to death. Yeast is notoriously difficult to defeat, but viruses are a proven enemy.

This is an extremely simplified overview, but even this brief overview reveals uncanny resemblances with human behaviors.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Tumors may physically trigger depression by producing chemicals that induce negative mood swings, according to a new study. The research, conducted in rats, allowed for the isolation of “just the physiological effects of the tumors from the psychological effects…. The tumors themselves are sufficient to induce depression” [The Scientist], says lead researcher Leah Pyter.

blogs.discovermagazine.com...

Here is yet another example of how a microbial majority can influence a human body to achieve its own goals. By creating a physical depression through chemicals, the virus depresses the body’s own immune system and makes its job easier.

To continue teaching people that they are sick “bodies”, but not empowering them on the influences affecting their bodies is reprehensible, IMHO. (Many) cancers have been revealed to be viral, but little is taught to the public about consuming anti-viral foods, teas or getting your daily dose of sunlight which goes a long way to repairing DNA information.

The more cancer survivors who reproduce, the more human bodies will be born with genetic accommodations built in for these viruses, the more viral behavior will be seen among the population. It is (x + y =). It is understood that the bacteria in the dirt that our ancestors worked led to a relationship in our bodies being rewarded by serotonin. We understand that we require B-12, a bacteria by-product to maintain a healthy nervous system.

It is understood that the parasite Toxoplasma gondii influences the human body, even possibly leading to schizophrenia in human offspring. That is genetic influence in the next generation.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
So what happened to America?

Well, we fell in love with anti-biotic medication. (Anti-biotic = Anti- Life)

We dosed everyone for everything. We wiped out huge, immense majorities generations in the making. Separated from their country of origin, their soil, air, food and water sources- the humans with the new majorities/minorities would never be the same.

It also left a void in the system. Viruses exploded, as did yeast and parasites. Parasites were helped along, however, by advertisements suggesting women ingest tapeworms to keep their figures slim. Who would have thought a little thing like a parasite could control a human? Or their offspring? Women were also encouraged to use the most caustic chemicals imaginable to keep themselves ‘clean and fresh’, ensuring the demise of bacterial colonization and leading to other, more extreme health complications.

The 1960’s were the turning point for bacterial supremacy in the USA and the peak of that society. Realizing the new threat, medicine embarked on a wave of viral vaccination to offset the explosion, leaving yeast and parasites relatively unharmed. A brief foray against yeast had been attempted during the prohibition era, but this was quickly proven impossible.

The latest attempts by the medical community is no less than an attempt to reel in the exploding yeast type, namely those who suffer from massive sugar addictions (which turns to alcohol in the body), straight alcohol addictions, and parasitic infections. These are mainly aided by psychiatric medication.

So what happens to a human once you wipe out the majority of their ancestral bacteria, viruses, yeast and parasites?

Welcome to 2011.

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by solid007

Very interesting films, 007. Thanks for the additions. Do you suppose this explanation has something to do with how certain blind people are able to 'see' the 3 dimension aspects of structures- since they're sensing the radiation rather than seeing the sight? Or am I way off with that?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
So looking at the existing state of things, one would have to say Michelle Obama is absolutely correct in suggesting people plant gardens and move about and eat healthy.

It would be a bit more helpful if we were assured our foods were not modified, and our soil was not toxic. I think most people cannot handle the truth about the human condition- and that is why we just talk about our feelings alot. Feelings make people feel real, facts are just damned frightening.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

OK, I had to look up your threads - You are way beyond most people here at ETS. Who the heck are you, really?

Or, like the caterpillar in Alice in Wonderland (smoking the pipe-thingy...cough cough): WHO....ARE....YOU...?

Which is also what Ramantha, the great Indian mystic, would ask people when they came to pay homage, visit, and get their answers to the mystery of Life. He would simply ask: Who...Are You. And no matter what they said, he would ask it, again and again and again.

Once we throw our Personal Identification Cards out, Driver's Licenses, etc, even in dreams, we panic and feel lost...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Brilliant. Of course, now we have to wonder, as I do: Are those raspberries growing in my garden safe to make cobblers and crisps with? Or, are they laden with little seeds of radiation, destined to poison my body (but not my soul...) ?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

OK, now I am caught up on this thread here. You are a breath of fresh air. As a woman, I have found there is a dismissive tone taken whenever I post or reapond, and whatever I happen to post is dismissed out of hand, invariably, no matter the content (I'm not complainin', just sayin'). Thus, I have had the sense that ATS is a bit misogynistic (sp?) - rather annoying.

What happened to RC Mann? He was really going somewhere with you?

What is your opinion on the postulation (generating from String-Theory-types who take great liberties applying String theory to Consciousness studies) that each cell holds its own imprint of the entire "host" body / DNA make up / Cellular memory and the like? A tiny microcosm existing within the macrocosm?

-Andelise

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Andelise

Who Am I?

I am a deconstructionist energy type- so I begin with a nihilist approach, of course. I am Not... and then add. It's much simpler that way, and much easier to maintain. And when the bits are torn away, it just lets in fresh air- because I wasn't, to begin with.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join