It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy No One is Talking About

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Ev0lveUp

Bravo!

I myself am a "NON" entity. I am Non-ness. I am Not Not. I am Not. I am Not Not Not.

I am NON.

This relates to the idea of "Non" Order. Not Disorder. Not Order. Transcendent of both.

Non-Dual.

How's that?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Andelise

No, you! Intelligent dialog? Be still my heart, heh heh.

The human presents a unique state of being in that it is a form capable of inhabiting a multiplicity of consciousnesses. As a result, there are a multiplicity of memories formed. The memories and their types can be classified by their origination.

1. 'reptilian hind brain'- this is the fight/flight/neutral state hardwired into the body, the physical preservation driven by the community of cellular consciousness for survival.
2. limbic system- touch, taste, smell, etc- this is the 'evolved' animal state, the 'primitive human' much like any complex cellular animal- and is recalled through limbic interaction
3. little gut- this microbial direct line to the hippocampus can influence and even alter the actions of the limbic system. These memories can be traced (theoretically) to the spaces 'between' the synapses.
4. the forebrain- conscious, willful storage (or rewriting) of existing information to form memories, based on information garnered from the previous mentioned locations and experiences
5. genetic- ancestral memories which may reveal themselves through talents, gifts or accessed through meditation.

The supreme gift of the meditative state is the melding and coordination of all these areas to a complex and complimentary goal and direction. The human is basically a finely tuned receiver/transmitter- capable of much more than the banal uses for which it has been put.

Once all areas have been accessed, one quickly sees that the sub-conscious is the true self harboring all knowledge and information, and the conscious mind the false self that has been created to interact. Due to the conglomeration of information, not everything understood by the sub- or unconscious self can be processed consciously - resulting many times in 'the weirdest dream I ever had'.

Sorry- I do go on.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Bravo!

I myself am a "NON" entity. I am Non-ness. I am Not Not. I am Not. I am Not Not Not.

I am NON.

This relates to the idea of "Non" Order. Not Disorder. Not Order. Transcendent of both.

Non-Dual.

How's that?

That is perfect!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Hey great read, and great info in the links OP. Although, Im not so sure I agree on the depression, and cleaning article. There's too much research to suggest otherwise on that one. But, judging by what you've stated, I believe you might find this link informative. www.popsci.com...

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Chickensalad

Great link! I read that. We live in interesting times, do we not?

I also disagree with the cleaning and depression articles! ha ha. Methinks they're trying to shut the barn door after the horses have escaped!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Also, I imagine Bob is busy with his blog- there is so much information there:
thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...
I am hampered with a fixation, but he covers all sorts of subjects.

He did leave me hanging somewhere half-way down the rabbit hole...though.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I am in alignment with MOST of what you so succinctly convey, EXCEPT as follows: You emphasize an assumed "goal and direction" (and, why not? You ARE 'EvolveUp', after all). This is typical of human male thinking, so now, I shall assume in return that you are male. We think in terms of 'up' and 'down' - a classic indication we are engaged in "split", dual-based conceptualization. Meaning, what if we were theoretically to go beyond even the idea of mindful psycho-emotional-physio integration; go beyond even the idea of 'transcendence', into the state of 'Non-ness'. What 'goal and direction are we embracing and engaging with then?

Also: I disagree with your definition of the True Self. Again, I point you to the theoretical point of Non-ness. "Who" are we then?

Does the above strike you as being full of NON-sense?
edit on 7-5-2011 by Andelise because: sp correction

edit on 7-5-2011 by Andelise because: sp correction 2

edit on 7-5-2011 by Andelise because: word correction

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

True Self.

I do not yet know what that entails. I do believe that is what this process is all about. In deconstructing society, one arrives at self... but self is hardly a singular entity.

In deconstructing self, one arrives at a multiplicity. This multiplicity each possesses a singular goal- but is it necessarily MY goal? I believe it is a symbiotic relationship.

In deconstructing the relationship, in quieting the symbiotic noises...I find peace, contentment and silence. I do not Want anything, Need anything, Feel anything, or perceive beyond completeness.

I have not been able to deconstruct beyond this point- losing the impetus when I enter this state. If this is in fact the True state of the True self, I feel this whole thing might have been a bit overdone. >.>

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Well said. Have you happen to have ever read Jorge N. Ferrer’s seminal work (and a rebuttal to Ken Wilber's "Theory of Everything") Revisioning Transpersonal Theory: A Participatory Vision of Human Spirituality?

If not, below is the forward to the book.

www.cosmosandpsyche.com...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Here's another link for you that addresses Vortex pluralism: a new philosophical perspective. Just got it from a friend.

Your thoughts?

www.pni.org...

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

This will take me a bit to sort through.

To test the hypothesis of vortex pluralism, we have to test our philosophical pluralism with all known other human endeavors and also apply a vortex concept. We can test this theory using a variety of different philosophic hypotheses. For example, we can even extend this overlap of mind and body at points using such ideas as frequencies, vibrations and wavelengths and the interface points that are chemical, helical, quantum physics crashing or astronomical gravitational kinds of levels.

Genetic code is usefully explained by the typical helix of both DNA and RNA. There are known points of interface, here specifically a chemical dimensional framework in reproduction. The genetic top could conceivably interact with other information at another dimensional framework,. Again, we have the framework of a helix paralleled with the vortex and a circular kind of phenomenon.

We can extend this to sub-atomic physics and quantum physics with enormous periods of space emptiness in our conventional three-dimensional universe anyway, interfacing with points - sub-atomic particles - at a time level, all again with ovoid , occasionally irregular, motion implying a relativity of perception of observer which only then makes reality logical.

Par. 1- Is there ONE human frequencies, vibration, wavelength point with ONE chemical, helical, etc. levels? I can't begin to imagine the infinite combination of testing this particular hypothesis would posit.

Par. 2- This is leading to an ending, and is not necessarily an automatically recognized phenomenon.

Par. 3- "occasionally irregular, motion implying a relativity of perception of observer which only then makes reality logical". I do not know that this identifier is what makes reality logical.

I am afraid I am in over my head with the hyperbole. I am sure it is very wise and very concise- but I don't see any point in making something that should be attainable to every living human so obtuse as to be almost impossible to decipher. Unless one ascribes to the belief that only the 'chosen' should understand the meaning of life and why they are here. I do not.

Please feel free to put this into your own words and educate me, and I will continue to read the links.

Thanks!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Oh, don't ask me. All that fancy high-falutin' talk makes my poor ol' head spin. Your comment brings to mind Tom Wolfe's book, "The Painted Word". Know it? He challenged the intellectual-elitist attitudes held within the Modern / Abstract art crowd, i.e., that art now required a vast education to be appreciated, not to mention Psychoanalytic fluency, if not expertise.

This is why I like the Ferrer book I mentioned previously, as he challenges Wilber's spiritual elitism and insistence on a linear trajectory and his Atman theory in general, and his general White, male, ego-centric Westernized philosophical stance.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

You are so well read! Every post seems to include a new author for me to write down and take on. I know and have written down the book you mentioned on your reptilian thread . Should I add this one to the list as well? What others do you think would be good?

It took me about two years to realize this current concept and then research until I found scientific articles that explained the ideas I knew, but had no way to test. I can't put everything here, it is entirely too boring, I know...but I found correlating evidence supporting every aspect of my work.

I tend to go at things like that. I pull and then postulate and refine- and when I believe I have understood a thing- I begin seeking out verification. I recently discovered one of my ideas already existed and had a name: Memetics, thru Bob's assistance. (My idea- I thought- ROFL).

I wanted to post this idea and round it out before I start on my next one- since this one is a bit dull, having thought it through ten ways to Sunday. Except for the new bits concerning gravity- it seems like all the good thought have been done, already- so the stakes are high for originality!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Oh, you have a diamond-like consciousness, to be sure. Yes, read all these books I mention (bossy, aren't I?) There is a reason you replied to my thread, originally. You appreciated the tone of my writing; did you recognize it intuitively, perhaps? Your thought is most fine and subtle and will elude most on ATS, and elsewhere.

I once knew an academic-type who was working on a similar cellular / DNA, etc, postulation as you. He actually predicted the AIDS virus in a scholarly paper, years before it ravaged select populations. However, when I was his grad student, I pointed out he had not included the possible near certainty that archetypal imagery is embedded in our DNA as well (Think Jung and Joseph Campbell Symbolic and Mythological reference here). He was astounded by my assertion, and revised his theory to accommodate it. It seemed kind of obvious to me (sigh).

Are you an Academic by trade? Or, better yet, a Nocturnal, independent theoretical armchair philosopher, perhaps?. OR, better yet, like one of my favorite dead poets, Charles (Henry) Bukowski, perhaps you are a Postman instead...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join