It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Popular cop in Alaska Illegal immigrant

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Popular cop in Alaska Illegal immigrant

Since 2005 this gentleman has been a police officer in Alaska and he has been reported to be a 'exemplary police officer'.

What do you think, should he be deported? Given citizenship and allowed to continue to perform at his job?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Since he proved to be a useful member of our country he should stay. He has already proven loyalty to our nation. My only wish is that he goes through the legal procedures

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
hes a cop whos broken the law, shows no integrity. identity theft is no joke.
edit on 23-4-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by daikaiju

He should be allowed to stay!

The people who hired him, including HR, back ground investigators, immediate superiors and the Chief of Police, should all be deported.

I'm not kidding.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Having read the article and looking at the facts as presented there are a few things that can be stated:
While the person is a good officer, well respected and did a superior job, the problem is that he did break the law several times in the process of being a police officer. He has broken a law, where he snuck across the border, and again by stealing the identity of someone else, and even committed fraud with a passport in someone else’s name. He should be punished, sent to prison for violating those laws, to which he was suppose to uphold and protect, and then be deported. As he worked as a police officer, where was his conscience, knowing he was breaking the laws of the country? Why was it convenient for him to break those laws, and could he chosen to ignore other laws? We are a nation of laws, and we must also be under the belief that those who are hired to enforce the laws, are also suppose to follow them and we can not turn a blind eye to the fact he broke the law, so he should pay the price for violating those laws. However, it does show that there are 2 types of illegal immigrants coming into the country, those who want to be here and are wanting to make it, and those who are here to break the laws.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

Exactly, and who knows how many laws he got away with breaking simply because he was police officer.

Should he be deported?

I would deport Mother Teresa if she were an illegal immigrant. It's time to get tough on these illegals, and by tough I mean break both of their legs and then send them back home on a greyhound bus.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
We should let common sense take over here. If the acts he did to get into this country outweigh all the good things that are claimed to be done by him, then he will have to suffer a punishment.

(anti)Likewise, if all his hard work and community help was really well done and his payment to society was greater than his action to get in, then he should continue to do his job.

As soon as both sides of the story are compared a good judgment can be made.
edit on 4/23/11 by NuclearMitochondria because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
hes already stolen someones identity. do you want this person asking for your ID and information next time your pulled over?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Deport his ass now!!!.. close the borders...!!!! hell... shoot to take off a leg... so illegals cant cross... tired of seein illegals take citizens (your/ our) jobs... are'nt you all???... good god!!! let alone a police officer... who knows, maybe hes "in" with any of the cartells in mexico... guess i shouldnt speculate like that, but really???.. an Illegal "to serve and protect"... id feel more comfortable having a salmon dinner with a grizzly...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

you have to be kidding!!???

a cop willfully committing fraud and you say "let him stay"

how unbelievably LOST THIS country is..

A police officer knowingly breaking numerous laws, lying on govt documents, swearing while lying, etc.. and you say let him stay!!

what kind of integrity is that REGARDLESS OF BELIEFS ON IMMIGRATION...

how does anyone know what LIES that cop would tell under oath. HE HAS DISGRACED LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICERS EVERYWHERE

and if he is allowed to keep his job, THEN HOW CAN ANYONE BE ARRESTED FOR FRAUD???

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

im not gonna defend 'rockpucks" post... but uuummm.. i think u need to read it again... my understanding of it .. 1st line, a bit of sarcasm.. and the rest , welll .. let the moral standard of respectable people be heard...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by snowman9364

Thank you for having the intelligence to understand lol..

Some people..

(I think he only read the first 6 words..)
edit on 4/23/2011 by Rockpuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by snowman9364

OOOPPSS!!!!

MY REPLY WAS MEANT FOR --starwarsisreal.. I hit the reply on wrong dude..

my bad...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rebeldog

awe,, ok.. i was gonna reply to that poster, but i see nothing constructive to say to him/her, but to "leave this country now, !"... ( along with many rude adjectives, adverbs, and maybe a noun or 2)...

an honest mistake... you are forgivin.. peace..

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

your most welcome bro..

but as he stated.... his bad...

great minds think alike...

not the only time i agreed with you...

IE... social secruity....

peace...

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
hes doing more good than harm.
Give the man a work permit or something cool,not a full citizenship just yet.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
hes doing more good than harm.
Give the man a work permit or something cool,not a full citizenship just yet.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
No borders! Borders are an artificial construction used to divide humanity, there no such thing as an illegal human being, people shouldn't be punished for trying to live their life.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeissacred

If Progressives had it their way, borders would be erradicated.. so would individual thought, races would be bred out to extingsion, population controls, matching blue jumpsuits as we walked our straight lines to the factories "for the greater good" and the sake of "equality" without religion, culture, or personal identity.

No thanks. I'll keep my borders.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Well, someone broke the law, to be here, and then people want to trust him to uphold the law? Deport his ass, I have no sympathy for illegal immigrants. My father's parents went through many hardships to do it the legal way, with 10 kids. I went through the legal way to become a canadian citizen after being bankrupted and losing our business and house in NY. Deport the illegals.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join