It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NSA releases 29 messages from space?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Carl Sagan might known these papers if

Screaming ( SETI )

The JOY

Ummm, you should never post under the influence of...whatever the heck caused this.

Hmm ahh Movies! Creation Idealist Inspired BY ! Carol Sagan! Book of the Same Name ! Just before he Died!

Steven King wrote about a graveyard where you could bury anything, and it would come back to a corrupt form of life. It doesn't mean he really really believes it. Even if he did, he's entitled to believe whatever he likes.

It doesn't mean he's right.

He knew way more Than we think like (famed Ufo debunker turned Believer Mr Swamp GAS) DR J Allan Hynak towards the end of this Life Hynak Became a Believer of ETS UFO and reviled what he was told not to Report & Expose

Personal I think Carol Sagan was the same way The Reins by TPTB

Until he made his Book Contact in which has a lot of strange Conspiracy's within itself!

a Perfect example is

Publication history In 1981, Simon & Schuster gave Sagan a $2 million advance on the novel. At the time, "the advance was the largest ever made for a book that had not yet been written

Did Simon & Schuster Get Carol to give out some hints! ? as the Big Connection of Wormholes The Machine in Contact and Project Looking Glass .. I wonder

You must be very very young. Carl Sagan was a superstar back then, his show Cosmos had a gigantic worldwide fanbase. He wrote Contact shortly thereafter when he was still a very hot property. That two million in payment might have been a record at the time, but it wasn't out of place for Sagan. He was essentially the Michael Jordan of science and everyone loved his easy-speaking manner.

The rest of your post, you are just throwing out any old possible alien contact signal out there. Stuff that has been addressed time and time again. Do some research many of ATS have things to say about those subjects.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
For the skeptics who say this is debunked...how is this debunked ?? where is the debunking evidence ??

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Guess this is old if no one else posted..
3. Communications with Extraterrestrial Intelligence, by Howard H, Campaigne, Vol. XI,
No. 2, Spring 1966, NSA Technical Journal.
4. Key to the Extraterrestrial Messages, by Howard H Campaigne, Vol. XIV, No. 1, Winter
1969, NSA Technical Journal.
This material is presented here is to make it publicly available and to eliminate speculation an...

www.cufon.org...

His is Page 17
edit on 24-4-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Astyanax

I know it has already been stated several times that these ‘messages’ are just exercises, but it seems as if some of you are still refusing to accept it.

Im on the Fence as i have not confirmed ...

but for one Voyager 2 has send some strange format code back to earth claims to be missing bits of info from a corrupt software last year

NASA tries to unscramble Voyager 2 signals
Scientists puzzled by undecipherable data from solar system’s edge
www.msnbc.msn.com...

1) The spacecraft late last month began sending science data 8.6 billion miles (13.8 billion kilometers) to Earth in a changed format that mission managers could not decode. Engineers have since instructed Voyager 2 to only transmit data on its own health and status while they work on the problem. That engineering data is in a different format and is fine, said Ed Stone, the Voyager project scientist at the California Institute of Technology in Pasadena.
2) Stone believes the current problem can be solved and does not think it's related to the spacecraft's age, although that won't be known for certain until the diagnosis.

Ok it an exercise a NSA NASA CIA CodeBreakers Recruitment Test

Has anyone solved this on this thread is there any web links that shows its been solved Im curious to know
what it says ? That the real issue here

instead of this PDF lets Look at High Tech Huge Crop Circles you know the Ones that a Group people would have only like say Dusk to Dawn around 8 hours to complete that have Codes in them

So let look at that this

The Chilbolton 'Arecibo message' Formation
www.cropcircleresearch.com...

Crop Circles Decoded?
www.youtube.com...

edit on 24-4-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Well this certainly seemed interesting to begin with, i think they are testing us and breaking us in as to how we will react to such news in preperation for the suspected UFO hoax next year with 2012.

Just my personal hunch but Prince William is marrying soon which will set him up for NWO monarch as the world love and accept him more than his father, more and more UFO sightings and Hollywood films about 2012 setting us up for the hoax and breaking us into the idea of contact or more an invasion so the whole world comes together shedding our differences like Reagan touched on in that speech, then all eyes of the world on London next year with the Olympic games complete with Illuminati pyramids with the golden tip all along the stadium and being advertised with the word Zion.

As much as i'd like to believe these stories and more like them on the way i just think that there will be more hoaxes and exercises like it.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by primetime2123

Read my post on page 12 of the thread.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

THIS IS VERY OLD...

3. Communications with Extraterrestrial Intelligence, by Howard H, Campaigne, Vol. XI,
4. Key to the Extraterrestrial Messages, by Howard H Campaigne, Vol. XIV, No. 1, Winter
This material is presented here is to make it publicly available and to eliminate speculation an...

www.cufon.org...

His is Page 17
his translation starts around page 20

hum the full link will not post this part /pdf/4_NSATech_Journal_Articles.pdf

/pdf/4_NSA_Tech_Journal_Articles.pdf
signature:
See you in Kheb

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by primetime2123
For the skeptics who say this is debunked...how is this debunked ?? where is the debunking evidence ??

www.cufon.org... pdf/4_NSA_Tech_Journal_Articles.pdfHis is Page 17

page 20 or so he starts the tranlation

signature:
See you in Kheb

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax

Read my post on page 12 of the thread.

It's no use.........you might as well suggest that Jesus NEVER actually rose from the dead.....to Christians celebrating Easter this day!

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
reply to post by Wolfenz

THIS IS VERY OLD...

www.cufon.org...

His is Page 17
his translation starts around page 20

signature:
See you in Kheb

www.google.com... aG00QHr6smGCQ&usg=AFQjCNHGxramtYgPtKQ30Pv9WAmwXHbILQ
Here it is

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Originally posted by Byteman
reply to post by Wolfenz

Carl Sagan might known these papers if

Screaming ( SETI )

The JOY

Ummm, you should never post under the influence of...whatever the heck caused this.

@@ Suppose you tell me why in the world a UFO Debunker Skeptic like Sagan would even write such a book ! do you have an answer! Anyone can write a Scifi but for an Debunker ? for a man that was dying with Leukemia let alone talks of transcendental numbers with in his book The Math communication of Sentient Beings He probably got the Idea from Those Papers to put in his book ! is that hard for you to see ?

Hmm ahh Movies! Creation Idealist Inspired BY ! Carol Sagan! Book of the Same Name ! Just before he Died!

Steven King wrote about a graveyard where you could bury anything, and it would come back to a corrupt form of life. It doesn't mean he really really believes it. Even if he did, he's entitled to believe whatever he likes.

It doesn't mean he's right.

@@ OK what does Pet Cemetery and Practical Magic kind of thing are you talking about ? what ? Stop your Spin Docturing ! You know Sagan has alot of Friends in High places right in the Chain of Government ! anyone could said something to Sagan That doesn mean he Believes in it But let put it in the Book Anyways! let put some hints in the Book seeing just maybe thats just what he did as he know he was dying anyways!

He knew way more Than we think like (famed Ufo debunker turned Believer Mr Swamp GAS) DR J Allan Hynak towards the end of this Life Hynak Became a Believer of ETS UFO and reviled what he was told not to Report & Expose

Personal I think Carol Sagan was the same way The Reins by TPTB

Until he made his Book Contact in which has a lot of strange Conspiracy's within itself!

a Perfect example is

Publication history In 1981, Simon & Schuster gave Sagan a $2 million advance on the novel. At the time, "the advance was the largest ever made for a book that had not yet been written

Did Simon & Schuster Get Carol to give out some hints! ? as the Big Connection of Wormholes The Machine in Contact and Project Looking Glass .. I wonder

You must be very very young. Carl Sagan was a superstar back then, his show Cosmos had a gigantic worldwide fanbase. He wrote Contact shortly thereafter when he was still a very hot property. That two million in payment might have been a record at the time, but it wasn't out of place for Sagan. He was essentially the Michael Jordan of science and everyone loved his easy-speaking manner.

The rest of your post, you are just throwing out any old possible alien contact signal out there. Stuff that has been addressed time and time again. Do some research many of ATS have things to say about those subjects.

@@@ yeah was superstar of science space but for 2 million for a Book that has not been written to a guy that was battling Leukemia Would you gamble ? I know I wouldn't

Old possible alien contacts! Well SETI should be dissembled not upgraded! and who runs Actually who runs SETI ? and what about those 150+ Scientist around the SETI Institute that alot of People for a Nonsense Imaginary ET contact Hope Signal & Heavy Research for Exo Planets that may have Life (Astrobiology) as we will never get there anyways (unless your conspirator mind finds ways)

Founded in November 1984, the SETI Institute began operations on February 1, 1985. Today it employs over 150 scientists, educators and support staff. Research at the Institute is anchored by two centers. Dr. Jill Tarter leads the Center for SETI (Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence) Research as Bernard M. Oliver Chair for SETI. Dr. David Morrison is the Director for the Carl Sagan Center for the Study of Life in the Universe. Edna DeVore leads our Center for Education and Public Outreach.

SETI Institute .org
www.seti.org...

Sponsorship Institute projects have been sponsored by:
NASA Ames Research Center
NASA Headquarters
National Science Foundation
Department of Energy
US Geological Survey
Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL)
International Astronomical Union
Argonne National Laboratory
Alfred P. Sloan Foundation
David & Lucile Packard Foundation
Paul G. Allen Foundation
Gordon and Betty Moore
Universities Space Research Association (USRA)
Pacific Science Center
Foundation for Microbiology
Sun Microsystems
Hewlett Packard Company
William and Rosemary Hewlett
Bernard M. Oliver
And many others

Here Contact these Scientist (Principal investigator's) and ask what up with SETI

Scientists, Engineers and Educators
www.seti.org...

Carl Sagan Center for the Study of Life in the Universe
www.seti.org...

Appropriate to the sweeping scope of this research, we have many partners in our work including NASA, the National Science Foundation, and major universities.

Carl Sagan Center Funding Nearly all Life in the Universe scientists generate their own funding through outside grants, usually from NASA or the National Science Foundation.

And for WHY ???

More like a Presidential campaign funding and BIG corporations Especially Oil Co. give tremendous about of money for them to get elected! in favor for them to make shady deals and to keep it Hidden! much like what is going on in the last decade over in the Middle east Give you example ! Haliburton

Well Speaking of that 2 million that Carol Sagan took before he wrote Contact ,
I guess he didn't make some other book he promised because his DEATH! but did take the 1 million in advance that for a book that wasn't written Howard Hughes had a similar problem during WW2 with Promises
that were not kept

Publisher Sues Sagan Widow For 1.2 Million
articles.nydailynews.com...

BY SALVATORE ARENA Friday, March 27, 1998 The widow of best-selling astronomer Carl Sagan was zapped with a million-dollar lawsuit yesterday by Random House charging the couple didn't deliver several works they promised to write. The publishing giant wants novelist Ann Druyan, Sagan's third wife and long-time collaborator, to return a $1.1 million advance for one book and an additional $100,000 advance for six CD-ROM scripts. All the money was paid out before Sagan died in 1996 at age 62, according to a complaint filed in Manhattan Supreme Court.

film director Francis Ford Coppola filed a breach of contract suit against the estate over the movie rights to Sagan's 1985 best-selling novel, "Contact," about man's first contact with extraterrestrials. Coppola said he gave Sagan the idea in the 1970s. Druyan said the claim was untrue

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz

Originally posted by superluminal11
The NSA is a joke...I'll prove it.

The NSA has known about this redirect ILLUMINATI spelled backwards itanimulli takes you to the NSA for some time and has done nothing to fix it.

They think its cute.

Illuminati backwards ITANIMULLI.COM redirects to NSA.GOV
www.youtube.com...

And what would they do about it? It is not illegal or otherwise a violation of any rule I know of for someone to redirect to another domain name. It isn't any kind of phishing or other fraud as the real site's domain name will appear in the browser and they aren't modifying or intercepting any traffic. I could create a domain name of www.heremaybewackos.com (assuming it's not been taken) and have it redirect to this site - I am sure no one would be able to anything about it and I see no reason for anyone to care.

You are really gullible if you think that an external site redirecting to another site implies anything about the owners of the redirected-to site.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz
@@ Suppose you tell me why in the world a UFO Debunker Skeptic like Sagan would even write such a book ! do you have an answer! Anyone can write a Scifi but for an Debunker ?

I will give that a shot

The best skeptics and atheists make incredible sci-fi -because- they are just that

They write stories that would convince them...and so you get the sci part in sci-fi.

As a semi-skeptic myself, I love writing sci-fi storys
as an athiest, I quite like writing about deitys and such.

Because you have a outlook on life that needs evidence does not mean you are somehow devoid of imagination...actually, one can argue that a skeptic is someone whom knows full well they have an active imagination and therefore use the tool of science to help them figure out what is real and what isn't.

Pretty weak argument, dontcha think?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
What really amused me with the NSA documents is that they claim that most events are "Probably Balloons", yet these "Balloons" are classified, "Top Secret UMBRA". Does this not amuse anyone here? Whenever the Government wants to say it's a balloon, they go out and publicly say it, but it boggles my mind that all of a sudden, a "Balloon" has to be classified in the highest form of secrecy (Top Secret). Maybe I just don't understand, but it's still quite funny.
edit on 4/24/2011 by ShadowKingpin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

This part is interesting...

.INVTVTVBLBH8I.ENV8I.AANV.JOA8V.
,ItIV8I.Br,V8I.EAV8I.AAAVSTV.JOACV:
,INV8I.CNVBLE8V8I.AA8VSTVJOA[lV .
.ltlVIlI.CAVIlI.ECVB1.AACVSTV,JOAEV:
.IIlVBI.CBV8I.EllV81.AAIlVSTV,JOAFV .
.INVIlI.CCVIlI.F.F.VIlI.AA~:VSTV.IOAI;V .
.INVBI.CllVBI.F.FV81.AAF'VSTVJOBNV:
,IIlVIlI.t'F:VIlIEGVRI.AAI:VSTV.J08AV·
.INVIlI.CF·VBI.F'NVBLAIlNVSTVJ08BV:
,JNVCIIAVKSPV

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
are there more UFO related files than just the 29 messages from space one?

thanks

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Brainiac

lI'rVIIIlAVLJAVIl8T.1NVJOAVVCHAV:
.IIIVBI.AV.,IAV .
.IIlVBlIIV.IIAV
1111"1'1.1";.11,1

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Your not going to break this... It could mean any billions of things, and we don't even understand if it's a language or anything about it...

It could even be instructions being sent back and forth between two of the same civilization, not meant to be intercepted by anyone else. So trying to figure it out could be pointless.

The "scientist" that was trying to formulate a pattern with this, looks like he was trying to make sense of this from a human perspective... It's like trying to talk to an Ant or a Bird.

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
God you people are stupid.

its a test

here, follow this
NSA Additional "messages"

the relevant bit is the first paragraph

In the most recent issue of the NSA Technical Journal- Vol. XI, No. 1Mr.
Lambros D. Callimahos discussed certain aspects of extraterrestrial
intelligence and included several messages to test the reader's ingenuity.

These are simply tests, linguistic and cryptology..thats it...alien messages is the theme.
its not real alien messages

come on...read the thread if your truely interested in this and you would know this by now...you read the title and start monkeypunching the keyboard with no clue as to the findings

deny ignorance..read something for christs sake..your wanting to crack the alien code and you can't even read a thread in english...the hells wrong with you lot anyhow?!!

-scorns you and sends you all to your room-
edit on 24-4-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Dead right. Another star for you.

Most science-fiction writers are scientifically educated. Many are actual working scientists. They are not woo merchants; they have powerful, original imaginative minds. In fact, much of the nonsense being peddled by conspiracy theorists and new-age mumbojumboists was originally thought up by SF writers – and sold as fiction. Mistaking science fiction for fact is, I believe, one of the roots of the current boom in illogic and superstition.

I hope your career as an SF writer prospers, and that I find myself, all unknowing perhaps, reading one of your novels. That is, if I haven’t done so already.

edit on 24/4/11 by Astyanax because: of a typo

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join