It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists worried: Strange emissions by sun are suddenly mutating matter

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This is no surprise as the Mayans had predicted this. Not only was the solar cycle predicted, but so was our transformation due to the sun. It has long been told that we have inactive DNA and during these coming times, that DNA will be activated by these sun mutating rays. It effects all living creatures including people & the planet itself. We are in a phase of transformation, physically and spiritually. These are exciting times!

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Maybe our sun is much older then we think it is and its getting ready to do its big boom? Just kidding and a little fear mongering as I never do just a thought that came to mind. lol

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Have any links to back up your claim.

The author in the link states this.

But as you can see, carbon dating makes one huge assumption: radioactive decay rates remain constant and always have been constant. If this new finding is proven to be correct, even if the impact is small, it will throw the science community into a spin.

On what basis would it be established that the variability is significant or insignificant? On what basis do they determine how much variability exists, and the duration cycles of these variations. Odds are greater that this variability is larger than we have yet to observe.

Calculate in the possible durations of this variability, and there could be considerable discrepancies.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
ok, so I crawled through the links and eventually got to the original article at stanford u.

the findings, in the most lamens term I can understand is as followed

Radioactive decay:
Norm: 5
Summer: 5.5
Winter: 4.5
During solar flares : 4
(massively dumbed down example just to get a starting grasp)

so, decay slows down when closer to the sun, or when the sun vomits its space juice at us...

its actually quite opposite of what I would suspect intuitively, however, thats what it says I guess

So, the closer to the sun...the...less decay...why?
because the sun is shooting nutrinos at us which it appears supresses radioactive decay.

interesting stuff...

Question still remains...how can this turn into useful technology...some sort of nutrino gun to slow radioactive decay in toxic areas? well, I would imagine such tech is a very long way off anyhow

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Farnhold

I had this news posted I think months ago Strange emissions I Think this and all other stuff has something to do with the weather change/Earth shifting and the Space weather Thats interacting with our earth.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

howabout ...
Radioactive decay is not solely a without any exterior interaction. Something in the environment can add some stability to the atom.

www.science-frontiers.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Perferable to a neutrino gun, surely a thickly arranged feild of neutrinos surrounding a source of radioactive decay would be more effective at protecting an area from the damaging effects of any radiation?

Anti matter containment has been achieved recently, and with that in mind I would have thought the organisation of a neutrino feild, if it could be contained and augmented in such a fashion as to remain stable, AND if it could be proven that neutrino interferance slows radioactive decay, then that would be badassery of the very highest of orders.

What we have to ensure before assuming anything, is that all possible permutations of the science involved are investigated thoroughly, and any theories arising from either the incidents on the sun, or anything else are carefuly tested and probed . Concentrating too hard on neutrino emissions could enshroud the real cause of the slow down in decay, if it turned out that neutrinos were not the cause.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I'm gonna go with the homo-luminous theory.
The sun will literally change our DNA, turning humans into higher vibrational beings(advanced beings) that is if we choose to go with it. In my opinion this ties into the whole 2012 theories concerning an increase in solar activity that will influence the evolution of the human race. But only if you want it to. You can deny it or choose to percieve reality in your own way(which everyone already does) This is my idea of evolution and many others too.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I clicked on the link provided and I saw nothing even remotely similar to what you posted. Did I do something wrong ?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by bookmandh2

Instead of being fearsome of ideas like these, I find it more helpful to being open to new ideas. You never know what truth is...or do you?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by unknownman024

Could you use purely scientific terms to describe what , exactly, you mean by higher vibrational? Could you go into a little detail about the changes in chemical and therefore genetic make up which you would expect to see from such an entity? By what mechanic of physics, and by what biomedical means , would you say these changes would be implimented, without risking enormous , and utterly uncontrolable genetic alterations, mutations and so on.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit

Perferable to a neutrino gun, surely a thickly arranged feild of neutrinos surrounding a source of radioactive decay would be more effective at protecting an area from the damaging effects of any radiation?

Yes, thats what I said.

Well, not that, actually nothing even remotely close, but the overall aspect of harnassing and using these properties of the space bugs to sort out contamination areas...be it a barrier shield, blanketing, or array blasting areas while cleanup goes on...the concept is the same anyhow, turning this anomoly finding into functional technology to better mankind.

I wonder how many other applications can harness this discovery...could a high powered focused neutrino shield disable nukes? etc...(dreaming now)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
It's all bullsh*t without evidence.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

On the positive side it sounds like all the radiation in Japan and elsewhere will get cleaned up a bit quicker. It is so good for the Sun to look after Earth like that as well all mess it up, I am really impressed.

Wow, that is exactly what I was thinking. What if the sun really does control our lives in a mysterious, spiritual way, and is helping us by causing a faster rate of decay of radioactive materials. Very cool stuff.

I love it when scientists get stumped because the Universe does things they don't expect

edit on 21-4-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I thought I had made it when we survived the end of days when a Catholic and Illumanti member became President in 1960, then survived when a Castro victory signaled the last Anti-Christ, thought I was safe until North Vietnam won the war and Communism took over the free world signaling the End ofTime, and I survived Reagan, the bibical Peacemaker, who destroys the world and signals the End of Days, then there was the prediction that by 2000 Global warming would melt the ice caps, and then the defrnitive Notriadmus End of Days in 1997 the the end of days on 01/01/2000 when all technology failed and we reverted to the Stone Age,the French Collider Black Hole. and then the End of Days on 03/15/2011 when the poles shifted. And due creds to Hitler, Mao, Stalin, the Great Depression, Senator McCarthy, Ceasar,the evil one Micky Mouse, Bigfoot and the attack on Isreal in 1947 by the Arabs and the End Days.. Get in line Moron, take a number and F the Sun,,,Lets have a beer.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
reply to post by unknownman024

Could you use purely scientific terms to describe what , exactly, you mean by higher vibrational? Could you go into a little detail about the changes in chemical and therefore genetic make up which you would expect to see from such an entity? By what mechanic of physics, and by what biomedical means , would you say these changes would be implimented, without risking enormous , and utterly uncontrolable genetic alterations, mutations and so on.

There was an experiment done with DNA where a test tube with water and a test tube with DNA had an elecro magnetic field applied then the DNA projected its self into the water in the other tube and was able to interact with enzymes. This means DNA emits its own electromagnetic signals that imprint the DNA’s structure on other molecules. This experiment was done by a Nobel Prize winning scientist.
www.popsci.com...

This constitutes your light body. Your light body interacts with the new energy coming to Earth. The energy like all energy is made of vibrations. It resonates with you at the subatomic level. That starts a chain reaction with your light body which will interact with your DNA. Russian research by Gariaev showed that chromosomes function similar to programmable holographic biocomputers employing DNA’s own electromagnetic radiation. Their research shows that DNA is genetic script that allows chromosomes to produce and receive information contained in these scripts in order to encode and decode them Chromosomes assemble themselves into a holographic lattice designed to generate and interpret highly stable spiral standing waves of sound and light that govern most biological functions.
3dmolecularcomputing.com...

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
hmmm, extremely interesting!

After reading through some of the links and other materials on this subject it seems to be very conflicting. Some people are saying it's linked to neutrinos, whilst other people have done experiments that show it's NOT linked to neutrinos.

The best comment I found was this:

"What we're suggesting is that something that doesn't really interact with anything is changing something that can't be changed". Ace, the best scientific minds around don;t have a feckin clue

I personally wouldn't be too worried about changes to our own DNA, as it seems this is a situation that has been going on for some time, yet we're not rowing wings or a second schlong yet

I've always wanted a bit of telekinesis though, it would certainly be nice to wake up with that one day

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

I thought of that one and the 18 1/2 minute gap. Seems creepy how so many of them match up at some point and time. Seems like we are going to run out of cards sooner or later.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join