It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hamas' Powerful New Weapon Alters Strategic Calculations Along the Gaza Strip

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You mean like your bashing of people who dont use sources that YOU find to be acceptable?

How hypocritical can you get

edit on 15-4-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

It's true I have little empathy for people who can't find their way to investigate anything outside of the 'official story' when it comes to responding to people who are angry that other people do believe it wise to look outside of the official story.

Where I think people do themselves a disservice is an over reliance on sources to frame their arguments and beliefs for them.

My eyes actually function all on their own, and if I see two cars collide on a street, I really don't need a source from a newspaper or a tv station or the government to tell me what I am seeing.

Deductive reasoning should be prized, and in reality a lot of people employing deductive reasoning have found some huge holes in the official story.

Using such things as logic, previous occurences to establish patterns, and a keen eye for detail dozens of oddities and discrepencies have been cataloged and highlighted in the official story.

There are no links and sources for that other than the brilliant minds who share their observatiosn right here on ATS.

Honestly I have to say if you are satisfied with the official story why are you even on ATS?

All such people typically do is infect threads with angry denonciations, insults, and various other off topic distractions that make for a much less pleasant and much more convoluted environment for serious members to discuss their findings and observations.

They typically happen on emotional hot button issues where this example is sadly a typical response:

'Evil no good Palestinians targeting a school bus what animals.'

That's simply how someone feels, it adds nothing of any quality information to a thread like this, does nothing to help people uncover facts or understand it better.

I know it's more or less a waste of time pointing all this out, but the truth is, that some people really are trying to have a serious discussion and investigate everything we can with the limited information that's available,

While many will say such people have a pro- or anti- this or that agenda by doing that, I FOR ONE REALLY JUST WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH.

The last place I expect to find it is from our governments, medias and official sources.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Oh, but it WAS headed to Israel!

Last i checked, Gaza was sovergeign Israeli property. Palestine is not recognized by the West or Israel. Therefore, to Israel, they were simply excersizing their right to defend themselves.

Where did you happen to check to find that out?

You might want to check out Wiki-Pedia where it states Gaza was founded in the 15th Century BCE and is self governed, ie not soveriegn territory of Israel.

So right off the bat your laboring under false information.

Funny think was, 2 messages ago you stated that no one hurt him, and they were trying to help him, simply holding his knife while he got up (roflmao). THEN in the next message you state they were defending themselves. Which is it?

You might want to learn how to use the quotation function when claiming people said this or said that. What I said is that the pink thong wearing commando was being helped up in the picture and no one was hurting him in the picture and the knife being held was not being held in any way that you would use to slash or stab.

Not sure why you dont say people dont take me seriously. If i look at your messages on the France banning the Burka thread, it would seem most people dont take you seriously there either. Even people who are usually on your side think your daft on that point.

I don't cater to 'popular oppinion' or 'official stories' I post what I think and believe here on ATS regardless of how it's likely to be recieved. A look at the many bigoted and xenophobic statements on that thread will display the mindset of people who are notoriously anti-Islam posting day after day because it's their favorite thing to post on.

However it is very hard to take someone serious who doesn't even understand the status of the nation they are talking about.

But alas, argueing with paranoids who think the whole world is out to get them (ie. Rome), is pointless. Youve convinced yourself that the West and Israel are the root of all evil, and no amount of argueing will change that.

Actually I have laid out a very strong case for that in my All Roads Lead to Rome thread, currently up and running just a few days shy of a year and with over 500 flags and 192 pages of quality research and discussion I have helped a lot more people than myself draw that conclusion in what is in all reality the most popular conspiracy theory ever published on ATS, according to the all times thread list.

My opening piece, the longest to grace ATS has been republished by dozens of Internet Sites around the world and translated into half a dozen foreign languages to date.

So yes a guy who doesn't even know the status of Gaza is wasting his time arguing with that.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Fair enough. But i do not see Gaza as Palestinian. If it was sovereign Palestinian territory, they would in the very least have control over their borders, but alas, they do not. Nor their own airspace for that matter. I think the most generous way we could put it would be that it is Israeli occupied territory.

As i said in a previous post, i agree your Road to Rome was brilliantly written, but flawed. The reason we see Rome everywhere we go is simply because it was mankinds longest running empire. Things are bound to stick. I look around and i see Victorian and Gothic archetecture too. Is there a plot there too?

The biggest hole in it all is the whole "shadow government" claims. Im sorry, if there was a secret society out to get us all, the most logical thing to do would be to have a limited nuclear war. It would be VERY easy to enact marshall law after and solidify their grip on the world. This could have played out during the cold war.

What are they waiting for?

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Actually I have laid out a very strong case for that in my All Roads Lead to Rome thread, currently up and running just a few days shy of a year and with over 500 flags and 192 pages of quality research and discussion I have helped a lot more people than myself draw that conclusion in what is in all reality the most popular conspiracy theory ever published on ATS, according to the all times thread list.

It's a good thing that there is a lot of information in that thread. It takes far more information to unseat an initial pre programmed disposition towards a given topic. This particular thread is covering both sides of a drawn out conflict. Who has the better psychological warfare tools? Who will sway public opinion and garner the majority support thereby justifying their actions? While the programmed fight vehemently to maintain their initial determination on the subject, the operators can sit back and do what they please because their subjects will justify their actions at all costs.

Indoctrination into a given political stance is done by using coercive techniques that can be used later as control mechanisms. Ordinary cognitive reasoning is silenced and distorted and replaced with pre-arranged objectives that offer solace to the confused as they are created to be easily absorbed and understood. This is done by means of creating emotional explosiveness with the materials when they are administered by the operators. This initial imagery conjured and the emotions tied with it are embedded and enforced through yet more sensational and confusing materials.

The quarry that was gathered up in this barrage will tightly grasp their initial impressions for fear of shattering their now programmed realities. Derangement of reasoning and logic are now in control of those who desire support and the big boy on the block gets what he wants. They are slowly navigating their subjects toward a totalitarian society whereby nothing is questioned anymore. Nothing is too extreme because this entity that they now equate with their initial programmed emotions must be dealt with harshly and quickly. Everything beyond this point is only understood and obeyed at all cost.

Sometimes, all of the information in the world will not suffice.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
three front view photos.

take note of the landscapes.

take note of the towers.

a lot of trees
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/88085ebbcbf2.jpg[/atsimg]

one tree.....look at the towers
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2074e29eb95f.jpg[/atsimg]

no tree !!.......different towers ??
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/47556975e17d.jpg[/atsimg]

same bus in all photos.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
and here we see different landscapes from a rear view.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/994399e4f2ac.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ef84a53d6013.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed43ac662b7c.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cb2163974cab.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
and the real answers are over here:....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

As it seems to be typical with people who want to defend something while the evidence points another direction....

You keep posting pictures, yet you are not posting the sources where the photos are coming from. Please provide your source of the photos so we all can take a look at the origionals.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

As it seems to be typical with people who want to defend something while the evidence points another direction....

You keep posting pictures, yet you are not posting the sources where the photos are coming from. Please provide your source of the photos so we all can take a look at the origionals.

Actually xuenchen is Chinese intelligence and obtained these photos himself there is no Internet Link!

I wonder which came first the Picture or the Link?

In one of his greatest finds in my Rome thread, Letters between the London Bankers and the Presidents of the United States back in the mid 1800's he found them tucked away in a university library, and uploaded them to a self publishing site after scanning them.

There is no telling where xuenchen gets some of his information and if we did...gulp...I think you know what that means.

Welcome to the cloak and dagger world of Conspiracy Theorists, it's very similiar to law enforcement except no one ever snitches!

You actually have to solve it yourself.

Hey no wonder you keep screaming for sources.

edit on 15/4/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Typically when vehicles are hit with IEDs we move them to get them away from the flow of traffic.

I would guess the bus was moved in order to get it away from traffic and make it easier for investigators to go over it.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Doesn't look like there is much traffic on that lonely stretch of road. In a couple of the scenes, military vehicles are parked in a way blocking the road.

We have been discussing that in much more detail over in the pre-existing thread that was actually up and running days before this one.

You might want to check it out too, the link is in xuenchen's post above.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

It was my understanding that there was 2 bus attacks recently, one was done on the 7th and another on the 12th. Or at least that the way the news media outlets made it seem.

edit to add:
And when I posted this article the attack on the bus on the 7th wasn't being said to have been done by a anti-tank missile according to the articles I read.
edit on 4/15/2011 by Smurfwicked because: see edit to add

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smurfwicked

Originally posted by xuenchen

It was my understanding that there was 2 bus attacks recently, one was done on the 7th and another on the 12th. Or at least that the way the news media outlets made it seem.

No there was just one bus attack, the story on this thread was about how the missile alleged to have been used on the 7th could change the ballance in the Israeli Gaza equation.

It was simply a followup piece to the actual event on the 7th, which this thread qualified fairly as breaking news since it had a different angle than the original stories that came out on the 7th.

So it's not really a duplicate thread, but there is a lot of additional comments and information in the thread that started on the 7th when the event first occured.

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Cool thanks

posted on Apr, 15 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You know you and I have had our differences of oppinion but I actually like you and consider you to be a decent man.

Yup, we've had our differences, and one of those is the Roman question. It could be as simple a matter as varying viewpoints - you seem to aim high, and I tend to stick to the view at ground level. From here, whoever orchestrates the NWO, or indeed if it even really exists, is irrelevant. I don't deal with those circles, and so don't concern myself much with them. I tend to keep a more wary eye on those around me, closer to my level, and so the "foot soldiers" who are close enough to "reach out and touch me" if you will. Whoever orchestrates it isn't my concern - it's those who EXECUTE it that I tend to try to watch.

However having said that, how do you imagine you would really fare with what you have at hand against a host of technologies that are on line, being brought on line, and perhaps some secretly being held off line, that are well a whole lot more effective than a sling shot, musket or a M-16?

I still believe, and will probably die believing (possibly in a ball of fire, but them's the breaks
) that technology is too fragile, and too defeatable. It promotes an over-reliance that can be exploited. There's more to a strategy of surviving than merely trading bombs or bullets. That's actually what happens when the strategy breaks down.

We have grown a huge military industrial complex of immense capabilities much of it now automated and remote controlled.

Indeed 'tis true, and there's more of that sort of automation waiting in the wings. I've been keeping an eye on developments in that area as well as I can, and so far have not seen anything that is undefeatable. All of it so far has an Achilles Heel, which can and will be exploited. One hint out of several is that often the key to defeating a robotic adversary actually lies in defeating his remote controller. Since the controller is remote, a physical assault on him is generally impractical, but there are ways of defeat which are more lasting than the merely physical. As an example, it's possible to blind him without poking him in the physical eyes.

Remove the confidence in the robotics, and the will will slowly drain out, to be replaced by uncertainty of what's next.

How many drone attacks can you withstand in your mountain hide away?

The key here is not to withstand the attacks, but to prevent their occurrence in the first place, or misdirect their target if that fails. An old adage states that a fox doesn't soil his own den.

How many infared and night vision sattelites can you hide from and for how long in the woods?

All of them, including the FLIR ones. It can be done indefinitely with proper planning, but I figure I've only got a shelf life of 5-10 years with or without an apocalypse.

How long can you hold out off the grid before you are going to have to pop up on it, will you be able to fool retina scans, and dna identification tests?

Again, I can hold out off the grid indefinitely. It's not fun, but it is possible. Retina scans are hard to fool, but I've discovered through their use that they suffer certain problems depending on the angle of incident light from outside their retina illuminators. A better strategy is to avoid them altogether, which I'll have to do anyhow, since my retina print is already on record, as are my fingerprints. Fingerprints can be worked around. Both cops and criminals know the tricks, and the general population just thinks they do from the movies they watch. DNA ID is harder to defeat. I'm thinking the trick in all cases is not to get you tender self near the machines that do the work. Also, it matters not at all to me if they can identify me by whatever means as long as they can't get physical hold of me. Just knowing who I am doesn't bother me, as long as there's no physical custody involved.

We aren't all arguing over Israel for and against for no reason, it isn't kept in the forefront of the news for no reason, it's existence hasn't led to the tensions that have allowed for the security state and the loss of our rights for no reason, it's not an accident, it's not a coincidence it's a plan.

A plan set in motion a long time ago, a plan to divide us and make our passions run hot in a very long war of divide and conquer and a central part to the endgame of ending that war and declaring a New World Order.

Well then, if it hadn't been Israel, it would have been something else in that case. That means these are just symptoms, and the disease is what needs to be treated, rather than the symptoms - the root cause.

Pick your side carefully, for the eventual destruction of Israel and it is going to be destroyed is going to go hand in hand with the destruction of all of our ways of life and most of us.

The key there then would seem to be to choose your own way of life that rises from the ashes, rather than letting the one "they" want you to have to be forced upon you. Now, I realize that's easier said than done for most, and is going to be a real problem for many. I'm personally pretty low maintenance, and most aren't. The Guidestone culling you speak of will more than likely be performed by the cull-ees themselves. Fear, uncertainty, and perception of a bleak future are and will be, I believe, powerful motivators to "check out" to a number of the pampered souls we see around us every day. The hell of it is, it's their own PERCEPTIONS that will do them in. Was life even possible before the ipod and the Android phone crawled out of the primordial ooze? You and I both know it was, but there's a whole generation coming of age now that don't seem to think so.

Again, an over-reliance on technology. In a way, it's no different for our generation, but the technology we relied on IS different. Was hunting even possible before the rifle? Fire before the Bic lighter? Of course it was, and still is.

Look to the Georgia Guide Stones, the hidden men driving this control the oil, the banks, the food supplies, the communications, and the most sophistated aspects of the Military Industrial Complex.

They control everything we all need to live, the use it to manipulate us all, and they really do want to lord over and control us all in a world that they will always have absolute control of.

Again, mere systems that most have become accustomed to, and won't be able to do without. Over reliance on the "other". Fact is, life existed on Earth before all those things, too, and still can.

We have in fact handed them foolishly almost everything they need to do that.

Do you really want to bet they won't use it against us when they always have done just that?

Yes, we have, and yes, they most certainly will. All the more reason to cut, or at least minimize, reliance on those externals now, while you still can with a safety net, and see that it's possible to get along without them. Eases the uncertainty, and again, it's all a matter of perception. What do you suppose would happen if they jerked their rug out from under us, and found that, instead of falling as expected, we were standing on the floor which ISN'T theirs?

Oh my, that perception problem and the uncertainty involved would then be riding on OTHER shoulders... The hunters would suddenly be the hunted. Will that happen on a large scale? No, of course not - at least not in the "developed" world. Will there be a sufficiency of self-sufficient people to balance out the surviving slaves to the oligarchs? Probably. See, the problem with the culling is that they will kill off their main support base. I doubt they've accounted for those who (and unbelievably, the number is growing) will be outside the system they intend to set up. Unintended consequences, and unthinkable results - for them. They, too, are susceptible to the same over confidence they are going to use as a weapon against the slave class, for they are no less fallibly human than the slaves.

I don't recommend it, it's not what you know or what you think you know that is going to kill you on this planet, it's the things that you don't know.

Or, if a Cheneyism may be forgiven,it's the things you don't know that you don't know that will kill you. Perceptions, my friend. They can be far more powerful than the objective reality of the situation. As a matter of fact, perceptions are more powerful than either bombs or bullets, for if you can foster the proper perception in a man, you can direct him to do you bidding at will, up to and including having him cause his own demise - thus saving your own bullets (and taking what's left of his) for more important pursuits.

edit on 2011/4/15 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
probably a false flag event engineered by the israeli themselves they have a long ugly history of these tactics to
create simpathy for fascist israel which is at a world wide low

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by donotinducevomiting
probably a false flag event engineered by the israeli themselves they have a long ugly history of these tactics to
create simpathy for fascist israel which is at a world wide low

Sure its possible, but only if you ignore the statement put out on the Hamas offical website claiming credit for the attack.

Hamas Website

Military Communiqué

Press Conference about the aggression on Gaza

Our Palestinian people... Our Arab and Islamic Nations...

Zionist entity continue its war crimes against Palestinian civilians, during the month of March and April, the current escalation of aggression increased seriously, targeting civilians and resistance men, taking advantage of international silence.

In March, Zionist entity committed a massacre against the children of Al Hilu Family, east of Ash-Shijaia neighborhood, then committed the crime of assassinating Al Qassam leaders Ismail and Abdullah Lubbad and Mohamed Ad-Daya, the Zionist entity also targeted ambulance crews, press, mosques.

The Zionist entity assassinated a mother and daughter from Qideh family - She was going to married soon- from the east of Khanyounis city.

Al-Qassam Brigades did not stand idly, and we have responded to this barbaric aggression that led to the death of nearly fifty Palestinian civilians since the beginning of this year, especially in recent weeks, the majority of the deaths are innocents.

Al-Qassam Brigades' operations during the last Forty-Eight hours:

First: Targeting a bus was traveling between the Zionist military sites on the strip border, east of Gaza City, at around three o'clock on Thursday, 07.04.2011, ​​near the so-called "Kfar Saad," the bus was passing in the way of tanks and artillery.

Second: Al-Qassam Brigades within forty-eight hours pounded the Zionist military sites adjacent to the Gaza Strip with 68 rockets and mortars (28 rockets and 40 mortar shells).

Al-Qassam Brigades emphasize the following:

First: The Zionist enemy is responsible for these crimes and escalation in the Gaza Strip, the Zionist arrogance and aggression will not deter us from doing our duty to respond to aggression.

Second: There is no opportunity to talk about calm between us and the occupation at a time Zionist entity bombs our people and committing massacres, but the blood of our people will not be wasted.

Third: We will continue our revolution and our jihad against the occupiers, rand our entire nation and the free world with us until liberating Palestine.

Ezzedeen Al-Qassam Brigades

Information Office

April 9th, 2011

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
God bless isreal. They put up with a lot of bull the western world doesnt here. They have to be PROACTIVE if they want to continue to exist. They cant sit there like a knot on a log.

posted on Apr, 16 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Actually xuenchen is Chinese intelligence and obtained these photos himself there is no Internet Link!

I wonder which came first the Picture or the Link?

In one of his greatest finds in my Rome thread, Letters between the London Bankers and the Presidents of the United States back in the mid 1800's he found them tucked away in a university library, and uploaded them to a self publishing site after scanning them.

There is no telling where xuenchen gets some of his information and if we did...gulp...I think you know what that means.

Welcome to the cloak and dagger world of Conspiracy Theorists, it's very similiar to law enforcement except no one ever snitches!

You actually have to solve it yourself.

Hey no wonder you keep screaming for sources.

edit on 15/4/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

and please don't forget that it was I who positively identified the "Denver Robot" !!!!

(with MANY source links too !)
(can't remember if Hamas claimed responsability though !
)

I posted the links for the bus pics on the other thread. I'm sure Xcathdra has seen it by now.

a google search turned up a whole bunch more

www.google.com...:en-US&rlz=1I7ADRA_en&prmd=ivns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=mG-oTb TrMpOztwe29KTeBw&ved=0CCQQsAQ&biw=979&bih=396

I have many Chinese sources .... but I am as American as everybody else !

many of my sources are not in fact on the internet until revealed here.

edit on 16-4-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-4-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28 >>

join