It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 UFOs - Oahu Hawaii 4-8-2011 over Makua military reservation.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
It was entertaining, and I think that is the point of the video. Period.

And hey, why is it when you get these vids with sound that the videographer either wont shut up or they are a mute? I mean, if I was taking this shot and I saw what is supposed to be in the video I would have at minimum would have said "Huh?" or something, some kind of commentary about what was happening. But I guess there wasn't really anything to comment on then was there?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
It was entertaining, and I think that is the point of the video

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
After watching videos like this for the last 20 years, it's a FAKE, no doubt in my mind!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

Vega fella? thats me. fake account? I decided to make a real account with ats to try contribute some very sound input which no one seems to value or has acknowledged. The video has long since been debunked so whatever.

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

Was that the message? You didn't post it on the page for everyone to see did you?

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
david your video is all over the net now,being punted as real...in future could you add tex to the video as to not mis-lead people...as some people dedicate their lives to hunting and tracking UFO's,not me personally..but i have a great intrest the UFO Phenomenon...and video like yours just dis-credits the real sightings.

thanks
TheMaverick

here proof its really is david.

DavidLTG Odp:about your upload
04/11/11 DavidLTG Odp:about your upload.

Yes at ATS is me , sorry about grammer
.and my complaining
i was just mad about the fact he used my video at any way like that. I just didn't want to make such a mess with my video ok.It was just for my subscribers show how can i use FSX to make movies and how it can look great but , now not only he has this video its more of them and its still growing and they fool ppl and i cant do anything about that fact.

thanks too DavidLTG

posted on Apr, 12 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick
david your video is all over the net now,being punted as real...in future could you add tex to the video as to not mis-lead people...as some people dedicate their lives to hunting and tracking UFO's,not me personally..but i have a great intrest the UFO Phenomenon...and video like yours just dis-credits the real sightings.

thanks
TheMaverick

here proof its really is david.

DavidLTG Odp:about your upload
04/11/11 DavidLTG Odp:about your upload.

Yes at ATS is me , sorry about grammer
.and my complaining
i was just mad about the fact he used my video at any way like that. I just didn't want to make such a mess with my video ok.It was just for my subscribers show how can i use FSX to make movies and how it can look great but , now not only he has this video its more of them and its still growing and they fool ppl and i cant do anything about that fact.

thanks too DavidLTG

all vidoes are deleting by You tube
and if ppl can't distinguish the reality from computer graphics , sorry about them,

Yes next time i add texts showing its not real and made by computer software
edit on 12-4-2011 by DavidLTG because: (no reason given)

Ijust starting making movies and have no idea how ppl react on someting like that , but i lern by my mistakes

cheers!

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaTouffe
those lights are all over the world and nobody can explain that. It's frustrating

Really? They are "CRITTERS" That was explained in 1954
Google "Plasma Life Forms"
edit on 3-5-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
I'm sure this has already been said, but you cant expect a video to be real if a camera is recording for a few seconds then bam ufo!

If the video started with the aerobatics and voices saying "whoa dude, unreal!" or some such, it'd be a little more believable

<< 1  2  3   >>

join