It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 UFOs - Oahu Hawaii 4-8-2011 over Makua military reservation.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
hmm. i dunno. feels a bit movie-esque.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Hey ppl.I need to say that i am autor of this video and EverLookUp stole my video witch i made a few days.
and put it as his on his account almost few hours after when i upload that , but he didn't even ask if he can.and was very rude when i asked him why?
Those UFO's is made by me and it of course fake. it maked in FSX Flight simulator X and iam gonna make it from another angle . And its not GOOD bec i made this video to get same vievs , and i put to it many hours of hard work
and wasted my time and now it's here WHY?and i dont have vies
this version of Video is stollen from my account and i i didnt allow EverLookUp to put it anywhere, this is how it not should be. I didnt made it to say taht it's real or not i just made it to fun! my channel on you tube is DavidLTG.
Cheers!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Fair enough David, so your saying your Youtube account was hacked and your video was put on there for what reason? just to have some fun?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by October

I mean that i upload this video on my account and after few hours EverLookUp , downlad my video and upload as his and have more vieds now as my, but he even dont ask , and its not fair bec i made this video to my account not for him
i just want know what ppl think about that videos and it makes me mad bec my video is not seeing at all,bec i like making movies and photografy and it can feel guud when someon thinks its real. and comment can makes me avoid mistakes on my videos, thats all.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
This whole thing is CGI. And I mean every single part. When I first saw this video, I noticed that the treeline in the background is way too sharp and looks unnatural. In a place like Hawaii, where there is a high level of humidity, you would get quite a bit of atmospheric distortion, which would cause blurring and tinting. Also near the beginning, the palm trees up close by the houses look too perfect.

The second thing that threw me off a little was the defocusing. There is one part where he has the "auto focus" defocusing with the camera aimed lower. Now, this is dependent on depth of field, but considering it is nearing sunset or sunrise, the camera aperture probably isn't closed down very far. That said, you would think that the focus would shift in a procedural fashion from up close to further away, from the house to the tree line. But it stays pretty consistent, which tells me the defocusing is fake.

Lastly, and not even considering that the UFOs themselves don't look especially realistic, I am going to postulate that the audio is a prerecorded track that you can buy online or on CD. It seems too typical, and the echos from the sound of cars honking seems more consistent with what you would find deep in the canyons of a very large city. In addition, there appears to be absolutely no wind noise or other sounds, such as the operator breathing. And by no wind, I mean no buffeting of the microphone. The audio is too clean, in other words. Studio like, IMO.

So as you can see, this is probably the project of a senior design student or animator who recently lost his job. It is decent work, but still fake. It even seems theatrical in it's approach, and the lack of response of the camera man is also a give away. Where is the emotion?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
so you made this in Flight Simulator from MS?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter.be
so you made this in Flight Simulator from MS?

Yes Flight simulator X

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by midwest
This whole thing is CGI. And I mean every single part. When I first saw this video, I noticed that the treeline in the background is way too sharp and looks unnatural. In a place like Hawaii, where there is a high level of humidity, you would get quite a bit of atmospheric distortion, which would cause blurring and tinting. Also near the beginning, the palm trees up close by the houses look too perfect.

The second thing that threw me off a little was the defocusing. There is one part where he has the "auto focus" defocusing with the camera aimed lower. Now, this is dependent on depth of field, but considering it is nearing sunset or sunrise, the camera aperture probably isn't closed down very far. That said, you would think that the focus would shift in a procedural fashion from up close to further away, from the house to the tree line. But it stays pretty consistent, which tells me the defocusing is fake.

Lastly, and not even considering that the UFOs themselves don't look especially realistic, I am going to postulate that the audio is a prerecorded track that you can buy online or on CD. It seems too typical, and the echos from the sound of cars honking seems more consistent with what you would find deep in the canyons of a very large city. In addition, there appears to be absolutely no wind noise or other sounds, such as the operator breathing. And by no wind, I mean no buffeting of the microphone. The audio is too clean, in other words. Studio like, IMO.

So as you can see, this is probably the project of a senior design student or animator who recently lost his job. It is decent work, but still fake. It even seems theatrical in it's approach, and the lack of response of the camera man is also a give away. Where is the emotion?

You are very perceptive and thx for all stuff, i am made it in FSX and i am not any senior design lol it's just my first movie and my beginig with making movies

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by adam76

those lights are all over the world and nobody can explain that. It's frustrating

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

It's a CG clip, look at the houses, the tree line. Nothing in it is real

[HOAX!]

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
reply to post by TheMaverick

It's a CG clip, look at the houses, the tree line. Nothing in it is real

[HOAX!]

its made by me in FSX

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DavidLTG

to be fair david...it's people like you who ruin any credibility of the real UFO sightings...

to me its like a child who scratches a car..it don't make sense to do it.

and whether you know it or not..it makes you a dis-info agent....

and i do not see the funny side to your video..

BUT,i'm also grateful you had the courtesy to tell the truth here in this thread.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick

to be fair david...it's people like you who ruin any credibility of the real UFO sightings...

to me its like a child who scratches a car..it don't make sense to do it.

and whether you know it or not..it makes you a dis-info agent....

and i do not see the funny side to your video..

BUT,i'm also grateful you had the courtesy to tell the truth here in this thread.

hEY I DIDN'y mind to make a movie and said its real , i write under my video that its made by computer , but many other ppl copy that video and saying its real .it was just for my sucscribers video about Flight smiulator X , i tryed to report that fact but i think i cant stop this coppying my video,
I believe in UFO's but i wonder to make same movie bec i am interested in movie making and i am just cerious how it works ok!and i have no any other option to make diferent movies. bec my pomp allow me only for movie like that. But everyting i do must be perfect and i just trying do it the best i can.
I didnt even think someon can copy this video and do smoeting like that.
I really dont mind to cheat somoen if it real or not.
And you tube dont do about that fac anything even if i reported that and didnt know its possible steal my video like that
cheers!

edit on 11-4-2011 by DavidLTG because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by DavidLTG
Hey ppl.I need to say that i am autor of this video and EverLookUp stole my video witch i made a few days.
and put it as his on his account almost few hours after when i upload that , but he didn't even ask if he can.and was very rude when i asked him why?
Those UFO's is made by me and it of course fake. it maked in FSX Flight simulator X and iam gonna make it from another angle . And its not GOOD bec i made this video to get same vievs , and i put to it many hours of hard work
this version of Video is stollen from my account and i i didnt allow EverLookUp to put it anywhere, this is how it not should be. I didnt made it to say taht it's real or not i just made it to fun! my channel on you tube is DavidLTG.
Cheers!

This doesn't sound like the real dude to me. Its sound like that vega fella that said this was created with a fight simulator, making up a fake account and agreeing with himself. It really does sound like that because no one thought his idea was right and now he made an account up to prove his theory right.
edit on 11-4-2011 by Slipdig1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1

Originally posted by DavidLTG
Cheers!

This doesn't sound like the real dude to me. Its sound like that vega fella that said this was created with a fight simulator, making up a fake account and agreeing with himself. It really does sound like that because no one thought his idea was right and now he made an account up to prove his theory right.
edit on 11-4-2011 by Slipdig1 because: (no reason given)

sorry but i dont understand can you say it more clear?
what is not real?

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

ok david if this is infact you,then you will be able to reply to the msg i've sent you on youtube..explaining this thread..

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Oh yeah um.... awaiting that reply now.........................................................

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

Yeah i got massage from "snapperski" is that one off you guys and i replay to that

this is the massage:

ok i found your video on another uploaders account,and posted it on the ATS forum to get opinions to see if we could see if it real or fake...and after detailed research we tracked the original video to yourself...and see you posted it was made in FSX..

now we have a person on ATS claiming to be you with really bad grammer...and basically we wanted to confirm if this is infact yourself....

and when you see i am the first person who upload that video - the date of upload of my video is first on whole you tube

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
i did not know you could make stuff like that just in FSX. Nice work then! This just proves how easily its to fool someone!

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Anyway they are just like the other Hawaii habitual UFOs and I
don’t see for what is this debate. The real Hawaii UFOs exist
even without this video because there are many other videos.
edit on 11-4-2011 by realitydiscovered because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join