It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 UFOs - Oahu Hawaii 4-8-2011 over Makua military reservation.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
5 UFOs - Oahu Hawaii 4-8-2011 over Makua military reservation
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i've done a search and came back with no results...

so i'm posting this footage i found on youtube...and wanted others opinions on if its real or not...its look kinda real to me...and some damming footage if real,some of the movement's of these crafts are out of this world.

and if they are alien crafts what are they doing ??? or maybe its a military exercise with some new amazing technology.

edit on 10-4-2011 by TheMaverick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
very nice.. i like this video those are some strange lights

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I say fake. There is a blur around the "crafts" at several points in the video, almost like a smudge. Also, videos of ufo's are never that clear. lol

And why did they disable comment on the youtube video?
edit on 10-4-2011 by Cybermerc because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMaverick

To be fair I've seen something very similar to this in NC at an indian reservation .. but this just some how doesn't look right...

[Mod Edit - replaced quote with Reply To tab]
edit on 10/4/2011 by Sauron because: removed unnecessary quote

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I KNOW there is intelligent life out there, and I try to keep a very open mind to most things, but this just looks fake.

The movement looks like someone used After Effects "wiggle" for the "organic" movement, but screwed up on the more direct movements.

Motion tracking can also be done by using a stable video background, adding your effects, then applying movement "shake" to the entire project after zooming in a bit, fairly easy way to make something like this without all the tracking issues.

Would love to be proven wrong, but I don't think so on this one.
edit on 10-4-2011 by Paschar0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I question the person who made this film because there is no audible narrative as to what's going on. You would think there would at least be some mention pertaining to what was going on either by him or by passers by commenting on his filming of such an event.

Also, what's up with the simultaneous flashing?

Is there a chance that this person filmed the sky and then later added these "ufo" orbs into the picture?

I'm not one to debunk, but clearly there are reasons to suspect that this is a fraud in my book.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybermerc
I say fake.

you can't say its fake on the basis that the uploader disabled comments,but its odd how these crafts if real flash in sync,i've seen a lot of UFO vids and pic's ...and agreed it is pretty clear footage but again,were in a age of HD cams now..i'm still on the fence with this ....

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
This is another one of those "static background pic" with CGI light blob's and not very well done "shaky camera" movement.

I seriously dont get why certain people can't spot these straight away, its so obvious to me when I see these things.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybermerc
I say fake. There is a blur around the "crafts" at several points in the video, almost like a smudge. Also, videos of ufo's are never that clear. lol

edit on 10-4-2011 by Cybermerc because: (no reason given)

There's also a few times when they move with the camera as it zooms in and out which is a clear sign of it being fake .. the motion tracking is pretty decent in most of it but the few times it's off really draws your eyes

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMaverick

you can't say its fake on the basis that the uploader disabled comments,but its odd how these crafts if real flash in sync,i've seen a lot of UFO vids and pic's ...and agreed it is pretty clear footage but again,were in a age of HD cams now..i'm still on the fence with this ....

Yep, and most videos like this are taken with a cell phone. It seems planned out. And, as someone else posted, why no audible commentary on the video? I know I'd be talking non stop... "Oh check that one out!" "Wow those things move fast!"

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by forall2see

Is there a chance that this person filmed the sky and then later added these "ufo" orbs into the picture?

this is my though also..

i like to think its real footage...but like i said before,ive seen a lot of UFO vids and pic's..but this one strikes me as odd.....

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

or maybe its a military exercise with some new amazing technology.

MMmmm I dont know about that. If it is, it wouldnt be secret long. You really cant get away with having "secret technology" on an island like that. Gossip spreads waaaaaaay too fast on an island.

But out near Makua cave is where I saw the one and only possible UFO I ever saw in my life, decades ago.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by forall2see

this is my though also..

i like to think its real footage...but like i said before,ive seen a lot of UFO vids and pic's..but this one strikes me as odd.....

I got the same feeling.
I only watched half of it before skipping through to the end.
It's still up for clarification, though.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Very cool. I've never noticed synchronized blinking along with fading in and out while watching groups of ufos before.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
this is not a static background as the clouds move behind the trees if you look carefully also some trees move, still looks fake to me because of objects' movements though.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by hederahelix

I hate to say it, but that blinking to me almost makes it seem as if they are being projected. Like laser beams being projected onto the clouds or something. Although I did watch carefully, and they did manage to cross blue sky and some point.

I kinda wonder though, is this Project Blue Beam type stuff? Something about the "ufos" really did give me a gut level feeling that they were projections, not actual objects. Even the way they moved made me think of playing with my cat with a laser pointer. Except instead of me making the beam act like a mouse, the person controlling it was trying to make it act like an "alien craft."

I dont know. Just a thought.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
my initial reaction is that i this is a hoax based on one key fact...

how did the person recording the video just "happen" to be shooting that distant mountain range just before the lights rose from it? that timing is too perfect

it would be more believable had it started once the lights were in the air... more of a "look what's in the sky, let me grab my camera" type thing.

plus, something like this in a populated area would have numerous eye witness accounts and other videos.

let's see if this turns into another Jerusalem ufo thread....
edit on 10-4-2011 by AJ1123TKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by roughycannon

I seriously dont get why certain people can't spot these straight away, its so obvious to me when I see these things.

and what certain people would that be...like the rest of us commenting on this video ???

can you dis-mantle this video and find out what layers have been added...as untill that is done,we can only speculate on this....i appreciate your view on this thread...but please try not to label me or others because we like to digest combined though over this footage untill proven to be fake..which you haven't done yet...

thanks
TheMaverick

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
One of these bright things flies silently over the small town I live in all the time and on almost the same flight path every time. I have called the FBI, MUFON, local police and they don't ever even call back about it, kind of made me mad that they didn't so I sent them all pictures of it and still they don't care I guess because they are so many reports about these things they can't keep up on them all? Really that just freaks me out even worse if these things are all over the place and no one is doing anything about it it has to be that the Government ether knows what they are or it knows it can't do anything about them. I'll see if I can figure out how to post pictures on here but it looks the same pretty much as what you see in the video but a whiter brighter light.

With that said I'm not sure this video is real because the one me, family an friends have seen never goes out it is alway bright as hell and it don't change speed or fly erratically it flies almost the same path every time comes strait from the west descending to about 1000 feet and then turns right over town and heads north east witch is kind of pointed at a power plant but it's about 60 miles away along with a big city.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by FarBeyondDriven69

Does it behave like these? Going all over and blinking and stuff? Or does yours go in a pretty straight line like its on a mission?

Edit to add, and how long is it visible for at a time? A long time like these? Or does it come and go pretty quick?
edit on 10-4-2011 by Illusionsaregrander because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join