It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What proof is their that the egypt pyramids wear made by slaves?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
You all ways seen in the main stream media, that the pyramids wear made by slaves. Is their text? Hieroglyph's?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sabbathcrazy

Found this website here, it may be something your looking for. www.cbsnews.com...

Hawass said the builders came from poor Egyptian families from the north and the south, and were respected for their work - so much so that those who died during construction were bestowed the honor of being buried in the tombs near the sacred pyramids of their pharaohs.

"No way would they have been buried so honorably if they were slaves," he said.

Personally I do think the pyramid builders were "employed" by the pharoes for there services. I would like to hear your opinion, who do you think built them?

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Well how do you think the pyramids got here OP? Not being a smartass, I would just like to hear your thoughts on it.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Define proof.

People who claim to be smart have to have an explanation.

Nan Madol was made is a day by two brothers that flew in on machines according to legend.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Just my opinion, they weren't made by slaves. The work is to precise. I would assume that they were made by skilled trades people ( or the ancient equivalent ). I just couldn't see that kind of care and craftsmanship from people being forced to work for no pay and minimal food and water.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
There were 2 villages - One being Deir el Medina and the other one, which I forget the name.

But the ones at Deir el Medina worked on the Pyramids. It wasn't slaves who built the Pyramids, it was the workers who worked for the Pharaoh. For ages, people thought that the ones who built the Pyramids were slaves. Just like they thought 'Hatshepsut' was a man.

They would work from very early in the morning to somewhere in the evening. They would get supplied with water and food everyday, and then you would have the other workers from the other village who were stonecutters, they would transport that stone by using the Nile River (That's how Egyptians use to transport certain things)

Hope that answers your question, OP.
edit on 7-4-2011 by Nuker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
In my opinion the pyramids were not made by the Egyptians at all...

I am a believer that they more than likely were just the beneficiaries of structures that were already there and in essence they just "moved in" instead of actually creating them.

The pyramids are made with such precision and with such massive stones that I think there was a far superior group of people or entities that created them long before the Egyptians we know came to rule that part of the world.

There is much controversy over the age of the pyramids for example the Sphinx shows signs of water damage and as we all know the Egypt we know and even back 4-5 thousand years ago that could not be possible. I Think they are as much as 12,000 years old probably older because when all the ice from the most recent ice age melted in a hurry there would have been enough water to damage the Sphinx.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I have always thought the same. Is there any definitive evidence of slaves building the pyramids ? Im familiar with images showing human figures dragging blocks and stone but i have never seen any image showing humans building.

Does anyone know how long the Pyramids of Giza took to complete ?

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Please use proper grammar and spelling when making new threads or posts. Your words will be taken more seriously! Also it would help ATS not look like a Forum of crackpot theorists.
edit on 8-4-2011 by Section69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Why is the sky blue? Why is the wheel round? Why is there a keyboard on my pc?

lmgtfy.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TV_Nation
In my opinion the pyramids were not made by the Egyptians at all...
I am a believer that they more than likely were just the beneficiaries of structures that were already there and in essence they just "moved in" instead of actually creating them.

Please, then, provide your explanation for the Egyptian hieroglyphs that can be seen deep inside small crevices between huge stones in the relieving chambers over the King's chamber in the Great Pyramid.

Did the aliens paint these hieroglyphs on with red ochre while putting the pile of stones together?

Did the Egyptians, finding the great pyramid intact when they unloaded their moving vans, decide to take the top third (or so) of the pyramid apart, paint the glyphs on, and then put it all back together?

Harte

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I don't think they were built by slaves. Only a high degree of technology could've pulled off what you see at Giza. Wood rollers and gently inclining ramps just doesn't cut it.

Wherever the technology came from, I'm not sure the Egyptians would've shared it with a bunch a slaves.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Some of them probably were made by slaves I believe , but there is a huge differance between the smaller pyramids and the great pyramid. The great pyramid has no hieroglyphics and never was a burial tomb (no mummies).
And , then there is this:

Only a solid stone mountain could endure the Pyramid's immense weight. And indeed, a flat solid granite mountain happens to be located just beneath the surface of the ground directly under the Pyramid. It is built to face true North. The Pyramid is located at the exact center of the Earth's land mass. That is, its East-West axis corresponds to the longest land parallel across the Earth, passing through Africa, Asia, and America. Similarly, the longest land meridian on Earth, through Asia, Africa, Europa, and Antarctica, also passes right through the Pyramid. Since the Earth has enough land area to provide 3 billion possible building sites for the Pyramid, the odds of it's having been built where it is are 1 in 3 billion.

www.europa.com...
edit on 8-4-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   

I think ALL of them globally are landing pads. For diff. craft.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Why is there such controversy/debate here? It is well known that the pyramids were made neither by slaves nor aliens nor another groups of people.

It was not made by slaves because archaeologists have found the builders tombs, their living quarters, and there's even a ton of evidence of nursing the injured. Slaves wouldn't have been taken care of. They would have ben told to keep working with a fractured tibia.

It was not built by aliens because it was built by stones found in a quarry only 300m away. Why didn't they build the pyramids out of titanium and glass? Why not out of magnesium and diamond? Archaeologists have found stone and copper tools that were used to cut the stone. Aliens using stone tools? Yeah right. Where are the accidentally left behind plasma guns? Why is there no record by the egyptians of aliens being there at all.

It was not built by other people because there are hieroglyphics detailing how the egyptians built the pyramids. Why is there no record by the egyptians of another civilization being there at all.

How much more proof do you wackos need!?!

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Made by people with the help of alien technology. I personally like the Giza Power Plant theory.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Hi Schmidt1989.

Originally posted by Schmidt1989
. . .because there are hieroglyphics detailing how the egyptians built the pyramids.. . .

THAT you have to **show** us ! ! B-)

I have **always** seen/read the countrary : There is NO hieroglyphic stuff about how
they where built.
There are hieroglyphics about ALL WHAT THEY DID, excepted building pyramids.

Blue skies.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
There will never be proof unless we can invent a time machine.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schmidt1989
It was not built by other people because there are hieroglyphics detailing how the egyptians built the pyramids. Why is there no record by the egyptians of another civilization being there at all.

How much more proof do you wackos need!?!

Please, by all means, show me hieroglyphics detailing how the Egyptians built the "Great Pyramid". I would be honored to be the second person in history to see them, you, of course, being the first.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Slayer69 has authored an amazing thread on how the pyramids were built. I suggest you give it a read, it contains some awesome ideas.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join