It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli schoolbus hit with anti-tank weapon fired from Gaza, critically wounding teen

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

All of that blind hate will consume you eventually leaving you oblivious to the truth, and you will forever only see the world from a singularly biased perspective... That would be sad, because you have potential.

The conflict in the Middle East, especially between Palestinians and Israelis has been going on long before any of us were able to form any opinions on it, and will likely continue after we are all dead and gone.

Each side has objectives and agendas, who's is more evil or sinister is entirely a matter of personal perspective of which you have only one point of view from.

This is a war of survival, land, oppression, occupation, terrorism, and unimaginably sad pain, suffering and deaths... One of the key driving forces is hatred... Pure hatred!

Whether you see the Israelis as aggressors, or innocent victims here does not change the actual reality that is life for the people of that region.

Actions speak louder than words, and so far history has provided plenty of perspective on all of this for anyone with an open mind, willing to research and study some of it.

You can insult people who do not share your perspective on these issues, that is your right, but at the end of the day it changes nothing.... Life and death go on, hatred grows, conflicts erupt, war is hell... and Israel has made its own hell in the Middle East, and plans to rule over it with an iron fist.

edit on 9-4-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Actually there is still no Who, What, When or Where regarding the so called military communique based on a post on a Web Site allegedly run by a "Terrorist Organization".

Now I am not going to get into why some members of ATS glorifying the injuries of children are visiting declared Terrorist's organizations alleged websites but it tends to make me wonder since hey, I don't as a rule of thumb visit such web sites.

So since you purport not to be part of a Islamic Militant Organization and you could not find a link with a Who What When and Where I am going to guess that the member who visited the alleged Hamas site did so out of stark desperation.

Funny thing about websites is they are known to stretch the truth TEPCO swore weeks ago on it's website there was no danger of a Radiation leak at the damaged reactors in Japan.

The United States swore up and down on it's official web sites that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction!

While here on ATS you make several comments you attribute to other members and publications that you can not source.

So Websites are proof of...wait for it...wait for it...A WEB SITE!

What gets posted on a website may or may not be true and when it does not have the prerequisite who, what, when and where to do independent investigation then chances are excellent it's not true.

At best someone who carried out the attack in the Israeli Intelligence Sources or the Settlers Groups sent in an annonymous message of some form to a web site claiming to be involved with the armed wing of Hamas and it got published.

At worst they are just hoping it was a Palestinian who carried it out for their own propaganda coup and are claiming that it was Palestinians even though they have no who, what, when or where to report.

Now it would seem to me that if what you purport that Palestinians are animals and delight in the killing of children, then I am sure one of them would want to step right up and give his name and details to be the hero!

You know parade down the street, pretty girls smiling at you, the kind of tetesterone laden thing that gets you going!

Regardless you still don't have a link displaying a name of someone within the Hamas organization, or where or how they came by the information in what context.

So there you have it.

Looks like a Mossad operation to me!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CountDrac
reply to post by cronotrigger30

I never met such a nutcase on ATS.
Maybe ProtoplasmicTraveler should post his address and we could send him a Hamas leader with a box of chocolates and flowers to tell him that all the reports from the news outlets around the world, and the statements they released on their official site taking full responsibility for attacking the school bus are true.

But then again, Protoplasmic would probably think it’s a Grey Alien in disguise

Tell him when he comes to make sure he actually has some details regarding the Who, What, When, Where and How of it all since I can get flowers and chocolates from pretty girls looking for my attention.

You know ask him to bring what you cant!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You sound like an uneducated redneck.

One of the redeeming characteristics of us (insert ethnic slur here)
is that we seldom buy a pig in a poke.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadbang
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I find the actions of the Palenstinians and Hamas to be cowardly. Hit and run tactics against indisciminate targets, women and children, the elderly. Why not put their big boy pants on and come out and fight?

Oh yeah, other than having no backbone, Israel would wipe the floor with all of it's neighbors, and every country in the region knows it. Ever wonder why Ahmadinejad doen't make good on his rhetoric and hyperbole? It isn't the U.S. that scares him.

Ever wondered why Israel doesn't bring the thunder and bomb those nuclear power plants? it's because israel is scared of those # tier AA weapons they have...right.....like the ones in Libya???...right i mean it's not as if they have superior technology compared to Libya is it.... right?

This as far as I'm concerned is a blatant false flag first Israel claims that the iron dome shot the rocket ...LOL BS if it did there would have been no impact and secondly if the rocket struck that bus then it would've been in flames and nothing but a shell would've remained.Although it depends on what kind of incinerate they used i don't think they had DU at least i hope they don't so it would probably be HEAT either way I'm calling fake.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

With all your posts you have yet to bring one concrete, mature and logical proof backing your previous accusations and statements. All I'm hearing from you is bunch of mambo jumbo about the propaganda in the media. Stay on point and admit you were proven wrong and got served.

Hamas took full responsibility for attacking the Bus. Throughout this post it was confirmed by links to respectable media and news outlets, as well as Hamas on their official site.
You need to be either an idiot or oblivious to reality to argue that.

Instead of being an adult admitting you were wrong, you just keep arguing, steering from the main subject and sounding like a retard.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Actually no, there are no such thing as respectable media outlets, they are all owned by a handfull of corporations tied in with the military industrial complex.

Nor is there any court of law level proof that anyone from Hamas carried out the attack.

If I say I just had sex with Paris Hilton is that proof I just had sex with Paris Hilton?

Would you be satisfied with just my word or would you demand proof.

I think that you have failed misserably to make any kind of case, and that there is strong reason to believe Hamas did not carry out the attack.

Proof is not URL's proof is the physical evidence and confessions in a court of law, or convinction in a court of law based upon physical evidence, eye witness testimony etc.

Like all nations associated with the Military Industrial Complex and the Banking Cartel, people such as your self are especially dangerous because you have no standards, are easily manipulated, fail to ask critical questions, and need no proof to feed the violent religious and racist fantasies you act out in some bizarre Darwinian neanderthal kill or be killed world.

In fact I wouldn't rule you out as far as being a suspect for this bus attack.

It's about your speed.

edit on 9/4/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

ok this sentence you wrote:

"Actually no, there are no such thing as respectable media outlets, they are all owned by a handfull of corporations tied in with the military industrial complex. Nor is there any court of law level proof that anyone from Hamas carried out the attack. "

Proves to me that I'm dealing with a conspiracy theory crazy person who rather get his info from books like "Behold a Pale Horse" and does not live in reality. Its a waist of my time...

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

ok this sentence you wrote:

"Actually no, there are no such thing as respectable media outlets, they are all owned by a handfull of corporations tied in with the military industrial complex. Nor is there any court of law level proof that anyone from Hamas carried out the attack. "

Proves to me that I'm dealing with a conspiracy theory crazy person who rather get his info from books like "Behold a Pale Horse" and does not live in reality. Its a waist of my time...

Proves to me that you are on the wrong website.

Which means you are here simply to promote left/right political and religious propaganda.

However that being said since to my knowledge Trials in Courts of Law are not being conducted on the Internet, the only thing you can profer here is an opinion.

You certainly have no compelling evidence in way of proof that a specific individual(s) linked to a specific organization carried out this violent act, otherwise known as a crime.

It could in fact have been the Mossad or Settlers since Islamic Militants would have a hard time getting anywhere near a Israeli School Bus and have no sophisticated anti-tank weapons.

They have small arms and some home made rockets of notoriously low level explosive yields.

So it's much more likely the Mossad or the Settlers carrying out this attack.

However it is likely the Mossad since it's clear that you are posting this article in such a way as to drum up support for the ongoing murder of innocent civilians in Gaza with Israel's use of stand off and attack weapons.

This of course makes so much sense because I know if I go out and commit a crime and some stranger is punished for it I would never be likely to do it again!

So you are simply a war mongerer, and ATS has seen many of you come and go, and I suspect you at least once too as IAF101.

If that last bit is true then it would suggest you rejoined as part of the Isreali Internet Defense Force initiative to try to put a 'happy face' on the latest crimes against humanity being carried out by the Israeli Regime.

Which would mean that the Israelis were anticipating the offensive, which would mean they would need a false flag attack on something like a children's school bus to ensure it.

The circumstantial evidence is pretty compelling.

Of course it would be impossible in a Fascist Militant State like Zionist Israel to conduct any kind of independent investigation so proof would be exceedingly difficult to come by.

Conversely it would be impossible in a chaotic militant environment like Gaza to do the same.

So you have an opinion, and I have an opinion, and neither of has proof.

The Newspapers have gotten several major stories wrong, often ones dealing with the pretexts for a war or military action so one need not be anything but an astute observer of history to know better than to trust the newspapers.

The Internet is known for it's dishonesty because of it's annonymity and that's all you have in the way of proof a website citing no source at all in an anonymous disclosure that could be a lie.

So you have nothing but an opinion, and based on the fact that it's sold with attempts at crude insults to those who might reject it, I would say it's worth nothing to very little.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Wow you are crazier then i thought. This:

"It could in fact have been the Mossad or Settlers since Islamic Militants would have a hard time getting anywhere near a Israeli School Bus and have no sophisticated anti-tank weapons.
They have small arms and some home made rockets of notoriously low level explosive yields.
So it's much more likely the Mossad or the Settlers carrying out this attack."

Have you watched the news lately and saw how many Grad and Katyusha rockets are shot into israel in the last few days (Russian made and standard in armies). You are off the wall dude, and I already Received a few private massages from members telling me not to answer you because you are obviously irrational and crazy. I was just answering for the points on ATS but its already absurd.

Maybe one day you will lift the vail of hate and ignorance and join the rational voices and reality we live in.

This is my last post to you. I rather deal with normal people who actually have logic and sanity in their arguments and thoughts.

edit on 9-4-2011 by CountDrac because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Do you think there is a reason why Presidents and Premiers, and Prime Ministes and Kings rely on Intelligence Agencies to get their information as opposed to the mainstream media.

I mean after all if the press knew everything there would be no need for these organizations.

Your idea of a normal person is some one stuck in a left/right paradigm and Abrahamic Religions incapable of thinking outside of the box and taking all their talking points and cues from the Media, and the Government.

This though is not what an Intelligence Agent would actually be doing, they investigate find out the raw true story, and then spin it to have the government and media sell it to fit their agenda.

So besides ATS being a very poor place for you, since you don't like people who think outside of the box, and since your oppinion is not even your own oppinion, but one ready made for you, I really have no idea why you would be posting at all let alone to me.

Regardless my thinking is sound and there is a greater probability that the Israelis carried out the attack on the School Bus than Hamas.

So in reality all you are arguing for is to be brain dead, place complete trust in the governments and media even though both have proven themselves corrupt to a point to be practically beyond redemption.

That's a message that won't go over well with too many people on ATS.

Lot's of luck with it.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

There is a big difference between thinking out of the box, and being racist, delusional and irrational.

Like a said before, Sadly you will remain an angry, ignorant member of the underclass that is perpetuated by the people who teach you this drivel.

You are a life member of the collective human race. Try to be an asset to it. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

My, what an angry person you are.
Are you angry because people are starting to realize what "Israel" is?
Perhaps you are angry because YOU, yourself, don't really understand what much of the world is starting to realize.
You are late to the party, and not "fashionably" late. You missed the date.
Wake up. Israel is a terrorist nation. They hold the U.S. hostage, and they terrorize at will...but, that is changing. They are only human it seems. Their children can suffer too.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

There is a big difference between thinking out of the box, and being racist, delusional and irrational.

Like a said before, Sadly you will remain an angry, ignorant member of the underclass that is perpetuated by the people who teach you this drivel.

You are a life member of the collective human race. Try to be an asset to it. A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Oh wow you mean your last post wasn't your last post to me.

What a surprise that you aren't someone who says what they mean and means what they say.

You are completely off topic now by the way and your statements based wholy on assumption are not an accurate reflection of me, someone you don't know.

You really should read the ATS Terms of Service.

The topic is The Israeli Intelligence Agency's attack on a Israeli school bus, in yet another false flag operation for which the Zionist state is notorious.

As you can see many of the members deplore the wanton behavior of the Israeli state as it murders it's own to use as a pretext to carry out it's ongoing policies of Apartheid and Genocide!

I can't say as I blame them.

From the murder of Jewish Shop Keepers in the 40's, a UN Special Envoy and his aide, masacres of entire Palestinian villages down to every last woman and child, horrible terrorist acts on the kindly British soldiers administering the mandate for the League of Nations and then the United Nations making it possible for Jews wishing to escape war torn Europe even possible and legal, the Israeli state has used the most obscene tactics again and again, and would certainly not draw the line at attacking children on a bus since it has been found guilty of using things like illegal white posphorous grenades on SCHOOLS in Gaza.

Honestly no there isn't much that can be said in defense of such a nation and such policies, which is why about the only thing you have to try to make a case for trusting the reliability of people and a nation that have reneged on and broken every agreement that they have ever made is to try to insult and browbeat and intimidate intelligent and moral people into silence.

Lots of luck there.

Speaking of breaking agreements, it's not a surprise you couldn't abide by your own.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I'm all for conspiracy theories and not trusting the MSM.. what I *don't* get about this recent fad to completely cover up the fact that missiles *are* being shot in to Israel from Palestine, by wrapping it all up in a box by stating basically that the bottom line is this:

" The Israeli govt hired secret agents to create Hamas, so that they could shoot missiles into Israel so that in turn, Israel can give a good excuse to the MSM (to tell the public) about retaliating to these missile attacks (the ones that Israel is secretly shooting at themselves), BUT their REAL motives are to murder innocent civillians in Palestine for no reason because they are evil zionists, and LOVE murder because they thrive on it."

(even though the person making these claims doesn't believe in good and evil because it's religious dogma and we all know that's a "fairytale" anyway.)

What??? This is ridiculous IMO, and IF that scenario is even remotely true, then you better start looking at the realm of religion you so much hate. Because something on the scale of this type of conspiracy theory would certainly require a deity of a pure EVIL on a scale that couldn't match anything we can even imagine in a place called reality.

edit on 9-4-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

There is an ongoing land dispute between two people, that runs hot and cold.

The latest escalation in missiles appears to be because of an escalation in Israeli airstrikes within Gaza.

Which came first the chicken or the egg.

You can't walk up to a guy with his girlfriend and tell him she is ugly and then when he hits you say he hit you for no reason.

The reality is yes Israel is in violation of several UN Accords and is occupying land they are not legally entitled too, and have blockcaded the Gazans and enjoy a huge international propaganda machine, and lobbying machine, and a very uneven playing field as a result.

The Jews and Arabs that lived side by side in Palestine prior to Zionist immigration and land thefts and broken UN Agreements got along fine.

Neither side is blameless but acting like you don't understand why the Palestinians would have greivences is just being ignorant of history and what has transpired in the region in the last 100 plus years.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The topic is The Israeli Intelligence Agency's attack on a Israeli school bus, in yet another false flag operation for which the Zionist state is notorious.

Do you have proof of this ?
Not a theory not a feeling but actual evidence,ya know the stuff you demand from other members ?

The topic is "Israeli schoolbus hit with anti-tank weapon fired from Gaza, critically wounding teen" with claims Hammas admitted to it,

You and your anti jewish mates turned it into "The Israeli Intelligence Agency's attack on a Israeli school bus"

I've checked my post and i believe it meets the T&C's you keep harping on about.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

They may be "in violation of several UN Accords" but the question remains, what are the motivations behind Israel just shooting a missile over in to Palestine one day for no reason? Let's use our heads a little bit. We have Hamas already taking responsibility for the bus attack. Why would the MSM spin that unless you are seriously saying that Hamas exsist for the sole purpose of justifying retaliations by Israel? Don't you think if Israel really wanted to wipe out Palestine, they would just do it? They certainly have the capability. Look, I'm not saying the MSM doesn't twist things, but c'mon, we could spin ANY event to fit some secret agenda. This one makes 9/11 look like a happy day in the park, and it's really not within a reasonable realm of sanity. (And I *am* skeptical about the official 911 report.)

I also disagree with you about them being there illegally. Israel is an *internationally* recognized country. I've said this before and I'll say it again, if every country went by your logic, then there would be very few countries. The U.S.A. "stole" it's land from the native indians. Do we have Missiles coming from Indian reservations shooting at various spots in the US on a daily basis?? I sure havent seen any.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Whether Hamas did carry out the Bus attack is not known, but the unsourced claim that they did, states it was for the retaliation of the murder of several Hamas officials and civilians by recent Israeli airstrikes preceding it.

Which in reality is neither here nor there in a cycle of violence that has run hot and cold for decade after decade after decade because the UN and International Organizations are blocked from forcing any settlement that the Israeli Government doesn't want to have to be bound by.

What is relevant is the broader picture taking place within the Arab and Muslim world right now and the fact that many of the uprisings are being instigated and led by Western Intelligence Agency initiatives in an ongoing attempt to restructure the Middle East.

Ultimately that presents challenges and opportunities to both sides in the Israeli/Palestine conflict.

With the public distracted it's a perfect time for the Israelis to get aggressive.

With the public distracted there is pressure on the Palestinians to make sure attention doesn't pass them by.

In reality what the Palestinians do militarily is to stay in the media in the spotlight.

What the Israelis do is for more land and control over the Palestinians.

Scores of Palestinians children have been killed by Israelis, a tragedy.

Some Israeli children have been 'hurt' by Palestinians, a tragedy.

Pretending one is and one isn't is obscene and many people on both sides do just that.

Pretending only one party is entirely responsible is obscene and people on both sides do just that.

As long as someone, anyone, politically wants to assign all the blame to one side, then there will continue to be an ongoing cycle of violence and yes civilians will get hurt.

As long as the UN can't enforce a solution because of Israeli political manuevering through especially the United States that will leave the Palestinians with no recourse but politically inspired violence to keep international attention to their plight.

It is what it is and the people who are quick to decry the attack on an Israeli School Bus who were quick to celebrate and excuse attacks on Gaza schools are not the humanists that they pretend to be.

Very simple.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Whether Hamas did carry out the Bus attack is not known, but the unsourced claim that they did

You've been given links to several sources that made the claim, what do you mean "unsourced"? Someone even mentioned it was on HAMAS' website. (Tho, I haven't independently confirmed this) sheesh.

,states it was for the retaliation of the murder of several Hamas officials and civilians by recent Israeli airstrikes preceding it.

"Several Hamas officials and civilians by recent airstrikes preceding it" So you're saying there was an israeli airstrike before the bus attack, ok. That very well could be, so..

A: do you have a source for that claim?

and B: Were there missile attacks from Hamas before that? and

C: are you again trying to state that Israel is blindly attacking Palestine and it's civilians on PURPOSE because they simply enjoy it?

What is relevant is the broader picture taking place within the Arab and Muslim world right now and the fact that many of them are being instigated and led by Western Intelligence Agency initiatives in an ongoing attempt to restructure the Middle East.

Ok, that's not necessarily surprising, tho it would be appreciated if you could provide some sources?

With the public distracted it's a perfect time for the Israelis to get aggressive.

I disagree. The public doesn't give two #s about the problems in the middle east, or anything else for that matter. They give about 1 #, and it lasts about a week. Take a look at the Fukushima nuclear disaster if you want proof of that.

What the Israelis do is for more land and control over the Palestinians.

I don't think these retaliations are there for this reason, (I think that has already been made clear) tho I will agree with you on the point that Israel should not try to grab more land from the Palestinians.

Scores of Palestinians children have been killed by Israelis, a tragedy.

Some Israeli children have been 'hurt' by Palestinians, a tragedy.

It IS a tragedy. I don't condone it, but Hamas is TOTALLY aware of the might of the Israeli military. WHY would anyone be so insane to keep lobbing missiles over in to their neighbor?? We know the consequences (and WE aren't even there!) and those consequences sometimes will include civilians.

Let's not also forget that even tho some people call these things (missiles) "firecrackers" They are fully capable of killing and wounding scores of Israelis.

As long as someone, anyone, politically wants to assign all the blame to one side, then there will continue to be an ongoing cycle of violence and yes civilians will get hurt.

Right! So WHY then do you place it all it one place?

It is what it is and the people who are quick to decry the attack on an Israeli School Bus who were quick to celebrate and excuse attacks on Gaza schools are not the humanists that they pretend to be.

Very simple.

First, people are NOT quick to celebrate attacks on Gaza, you've been on ATS for a long time (and I usually like your posts, although these ones you have made in this thread have been way over the top IMO) Haven't you seen all the support for Hamas?

Second, people tend to react on what they are told. In this case we have ATS to tell both sides, but those who don't see what the MSM report, so in that manner, I'd say the MSM has spun the situation pro-Israel. However, this does not say to me that HAMAS was created by Israel to justify murdering innocent palestinians. That is ABSURD.

extra DIV

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join