It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli schoolbus hit with anti-tank weapon fired from Gaza, critically wounding teen

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

i said animals to the guys who shot the rocket at a school bus regardless of the who they are. if israeli's shot a rocket intentionally at a school bus i would call them animals as well.

But for people like fractured who say it’s probably propaganda when you see a kid in a hospital bed is just ignorant and stupid. I wonder if he would say the same thing if the Palestinians showed pictures of a school bus and a hurt kid.

I’m fed up of racist and blinded conspiracy theorist with intelligence of a high school kid posting stupid remarks. ATS is not a place for people like fractured. Lets keep it intelligent and serious

edit on 8-4-2011 by CountDrac because: spelling

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

I find the actions of the Palenstinians and Hamas to be cowardly. Hit and run tactics against indisciminate targets, women and children, the elderly. Why not put their big boy pants on and come out and fight?

Oh yeah, other than having no backbone, Israel would wipe the floor with all of it's neighbors, and every country in the region knows it. Ever wonder why Ahmadinejad doen't make good on his rhetoric and hyperbole? It isn't the U.S. that scares him.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by deadbang

well said. star for you...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CountDrac

But for people like fractured who say it’s probably propaganda when you see a kid in a hospital bed is just ignorant and stupid. I wonder if he would say the same thing if the Palestinians showed pictures of a school bus and a hurt kid.

Why is it you think they want you to see a picture of a kid in a hospital bed?

It wouldn't be because they want you to get angry and emotionally unballanced, rush to conclusions, not ask hard or probing questions and to demand a pound of flesh in 'retaliation' would it.

That is classic propaganda and your inability to focus in on the singular issue without confusing it with hypothetical issues like if it were someone else under different circumstances that had a smiliar emotional effect on them clearly shows it's propaganda value and that you know it has a propaganda value.

So a child has been hurt, and that's awful, but it really is no reason to not ask critcal and intelligent questions and the Zionists have a well established track record of False Flags and staged operations that they then try to blame on their enemies as a pretext for wide spread use of indiscriminate and dispraportionate force.

So not asking those questions would not be doing the child any favors because if it is retribution you want for the child, then you really would want to find precisely who hurt them and not just landing on someone who hurting in return makes you feel good.

This is how the state through the use of propaganda drags you down to the very same level and behavior you despise and denounce in others.

You can't control others, but you can control yourself.

You might want to try to live up to that task.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Another stupid answer!
I saw the kid’s parents crying on TV (very convincing, maybe I should check if they won the Israeli Oscars and are professional actors by your logic). If you think the Israelis would go that far as to stage something like that it’s a non-starter for an argument.

Its like arguing with someone who thinks that bush administration was behind 9/11, but yet again I’m probably talking to someone who thinks they did.

With your logic, maybe most of the pictures that come out of GAZA from the Palestinians side are also staged. All the crying people, dead bodies etc, Palestinians are known for staging things.

Lets go further then that, lets be under the assumption that most of the news is staged and that all the crying people are just good actors. Maybe I should change a profession? There seems to be a need for good actors with all the bad news these days.

Grow up

edit on 8-4-2011 by CountDrac because: spelling

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

In reality all you are saying is a bunch of emotionally inspired nonsense.

Yes a child has been wounded.

Who is responsible? Who is conducting the investigation?

The issue is this one occurence, that's what the thread is about, not only are you not saying anything rational, coherent or consistent, you are simply attempting to denegrate anyone and everyone with anything you imagine might do that, if they are unwilling to hop on your purely emotional band wagon.

People are asking intelligent questions you only have angry emotional answers for.

Where you imagine this is wise, intelligent, insightful or helpful is truly beyond me, and likely anyone thinking with a rational, critical and intelligent mind.

You might want to avoid emotional hot button issues if you can stay objective while disucssing them.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

It’s really not emotional, just utter disbelief in the absurdity of your answers.
You come out with an assumption that this event was staged, that the pictures are false, and that the crying people are actors (yes that’s the only way Israel could stage crying parents).

Maybe enlighten us, and tell us whom that kid was and who the crying parents were?

In the US you are innocent until proven guilty, I think that should apply to people who go through horrific events. The fact that you have the audacity to conclude that it’s a staged event without presenting any evidence, proves me to I am dealing with either a racist or an ignorant person who likes being a skeptic for the sake of being skeptic.

Again, please show me any proof that this was staged before you explain yourself in a supposedly philosophical nature. You offer nothing but your own opinion based on no facts.

So tell me who is the emotional one between the two of us? Obviously hate is clouding your judgment.

Until you can offer concrete evidence, don’t bother posting and enjoy your day.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Israel bombed "known" weapons caches.
Palestinian "terrorists" shot into Israel and hit a school bus (possibly targeted)
Israel responded with tank artillery and kileld 5 Palestinians, including an old man sitting on his front porch.
Palestinians are conjuring up a plan to kill more Israels.
Israel is conjuring up a plant to prevent these attacks.

We all know who "wins".

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Hey there CountDrac, just wanted to address your position and I don't think PT or FF are exclaiming in a definitve way that this was definately a FF operation, but rather they are basing an opinion on past events, and the fact that FF operations are real(not exclusively Mossad of course), and if one considers what would make a good FF operation, then a schoolbus full of children would surely qualify. I am a bit suspicious of why this has not made it out into the mainstream news yet? It makes me think there are some questions regarding the initial report that may be inaccurate.

Hey man, I don't like seeing children harmed either, but at the same time, I know that situations like this could be used for propaganda, whether the details of the report are true or not. So we shouldn't be arguing about how someone feels about this. Those guys(FF,PT) did not come on in an exclamatory fashion, they just said their piece, which there is evidence to support such actions by the Mossad: Mossad History
We could all be right, in that this incident could have happened and now it is being used for propaganda, OR, the entire event could have been staged. Who knows these days, right? Tis crazy times and the issues in that area run deep enough to bring out the worst in folks. I always hold sympathy for any victims in these situations, but that does not discount the notion of a potential propaganda effort.

Peace,
spec
edit on 8-4-2011 by speculativeoptimist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lazarus Short
What should they have expected? The Jews have been killing schoolchildren for some time.

This is the same kind of retarded logic that keeps the hate flowing on both sides of this battle. When you hate something so bad that simple logic has flown out the window, it best just to keep your hate inside were it can eat you up from the inside out.

This kind of action is wrong for any side of this conflict. But thankfully for the war mongers the world is filled with hateful people that are easily lead like a herd of sheep.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Hey Proto, is this satisfactory enough for you?

"The military wing of Hamas, the Islamic militant group that controls Gaza, claimed responsibility for the attack on the bus, saying it had specifically aimed at the target as a response to Israel’s killing of three Hamas commanders last Saturday. Israel said the three had been planning to kidnap Israelis.”
www.nytimes.com...

After your :” Jews planed the murder of six million Jews because six is symbolic religious number in Judaism” thread...I would hesitate in calling your questions as “Intelligent”.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Amen, star for you...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

Sheep eh ? shameful

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

It’s really not emotional, just utter disbelief in the absurdity of your answers.
You come out with an assumption that this event was staged, that the pictures are false, and that the crying people are actors (yes that’s the only way Israel could stage crying parents).

Actually those are your answers that you are stating are absurd, no where did I say that there are false pictures or actors so why would you be pretending I am?

Because you can't deal with the real argument I am making which is why you have to try to make a false argument for me.

Maybe enlighten us, and tell us whom that kid was and who the crying parents were?

Who the child is, is irrelevant, he was one more child caught in the wrong place at the wrong time in an ongoing land theft with religious conotations.

Don't want your child to be hurt then find a truly safe and secure place to nurture them that isn't being hotly contested.

Pretty simple.

In the US you are innocent until proven guilty, I think that should apply to people who go through horrific events. The fact that you have the audacity to conclude that it’s a staged event without presenting any evidence, proves me to I am dealing with either a racist or an ignorant person who likes being a skeptic for the sake of being skeptic.

What utter nonsense, that innocense until proven guilty extends to the accused. The accused as you see them being a vague organization and entire people for a singular act.

That you are utterly incapable of speaking to the actual crime and investigating it honestly by looking at everyone that has motive and opportunity shows a lack of objectivity, ability to deal with difficult situation, and a lack of knowledge regarding recent history.

Zionist acts of Terrorism on Jews have been well documented since the 1930's, along with the ZIonist murder of UN Special Envoys and their aides, the wholesale murder and bombing of of everything from the King David Hotel to public transportation in Egypt, to the attack on US Flagged ship, to Jewish shop keepers and farmers.

Eliminating Zionist suspects in any investigation would not be an honest investigation.

Yes a Palestinian or small group of them might be responsible too.

Yet here in America if one person carries out a criminal act, collective punishment is not used on every other person of their same religion, town, home, etc.

Again, please show me any proof that this was staged before you explain yourself in a supposedly philosophical nature. You offer nothing but your own opinion based on no facts.

Detective work starts with theorizing who had motive and opportunity, from there you go looking for proof.

You might want to consider you are not capable of naming precisely who might have carried out this crime or providing any evidence to convict them.

Your objection is simply to a full list of the usual suspects.

So tell me who is the emotional one between the two of us? Obviously hate is clouding your judgment.

You will want to read the ATS Terms of Service because you won't be around long if this is how you frame your arguments with false representations of what others have said, and attempts to use emotional manipulation and domination to thwart intelligent and civil discussion.

I would likewise ask you to refrain from posting on more nasty comments on my profile page, this type of behavoir is not what ATS is about.

Until you can offer concrete evidence, don’t bother posting and enjoy your day.

Excuse me? How is it you imagine you will prohibit me from posting theories and questions and history regarding this event.

Where is your concrete evidence who carried out this crime.

Seriously read the Terms of Service and if you aren't capable of civil discussion you might want to consider a site where these types of out bursts are valued for their entertainment and political value.

Here on ATS it just makes you appear as a close minded person stuck in a left/right political and religious divide ruled simply by base and crass emotions.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
Hey Proto, is this satisfactory enough for you?

"The military wing of Hamas, the Islamic militant group that controls Gaza, claimed responsibility for the attack on the bus, saying it had specifically aimed at the target as a response to Israel’s killing of three Hamas commanders last Saturday. Israel said the three had been planning to kidnap Israelis.”
www.nytimes.com...

After your :” Jews planed the murder of six million Jews because six is symbolic religious number in Judaism” thread...I would hesitate in calling your questions as “Intelligent”.

Yeah I can call up the New York Times and claim to be Micky Mouse calling from Disney Land to tell them Cinderalla just eloped with Pinochio.

Some people have higher evidentiary standards than third party hear say propogated by the main stream media not known for it's ability to independently or thoroughly investigate things.

In reality Police departments all over the world deal with people making false confessions regarding a wide variety of crimes including murder who did not actually commit the crimes they are confessing too.

Keep playing the holocaust card all you want.

It's pretty easy to see the attempt at emotional manipulation in it's use.

You are on a conspiracy site, where people look much deeper than the official dogmas, if you find that hard to deal with, that really is your problem not mine.

Won't matter how badly you try to describe those conspiracies as put forth by others, because a record of what actually was said exists, which is as usual why people dishonestly paraphrasing others don't reach for the original quotes but just butcher them to frame an emotional based argument.

No the New York Times 'confession' is not 'good enough for me'.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Its beyond absurd to keep arguing with you, since you obviously argue for the sake of arguing. Being a skeptic is one thing, but being blind to evidence is ignorance.

You made a Laughable statement with no evidence, and now you are trying to justify it but arguing what we should and shouldn’t do when having a discussion on ATS. I think there are a few posts for that in different forums.

Regarding the evidence; besides the pictures, videos etc, Hamas took full responsibility in a statement they issued to the press by their spokesperson. This is from five Arab news organizations including Al Gazira.

Please stop trying to say it might be propaganda because you are just looking stupid at this point and not allowing the adults to have a conversation on this thread.
This is confirmed by both the Israeli and Palestinians, MOVE ON…

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Its beyond absurd to keep arguing with you, since you obviously argue for the sake of arguing. Being a skeptic is one thing, but being blind to evidence is ignorance.

What evidence would this be you have presented nothing but emotional diatribes.

You made a Laughable statement with no evidence, and now you are trying to justify it but arguing what we should and shouldn’t do when having a discussion on ATS. I think there are a few posts for that in different forums.

What statement would that be that you are referring too, the quotation function exists for a reason.

The Terms of Service determines standards for behavior during discussion.

Not you and not I, it is just up to you and I to live up to those standards.

Regarding the evidence; besides the pictures, videos etc, Hamas took full responsibility in a statement they issued to the press by their spokesperson. This is from five Arab news organizations including Al Gazira.

Al Ja Jazeera I see spelling is not one of your strong suits either, and in addition to your inability to use the quotation function you seem tragically incapable of posting links to alleged evidence, pictures, videos etc, and statements made by what is no doubt an 'annonymous spokesperson' who simply claims to be speaking for a group.

Please stop trying to say it might be propaganda because you are just looking stupid at this point and not allowing the adults to have a conversation on this thread.

Yeah is this why I am out starring you on every exchange, because 'I look stupid'.

This is confirmed by both the Israeli and Palestinians, MOVE ON…

I am going to go out on a limb here IAF101 and suggest you handle this reincarnation better than your last one.

Though I can't say I missed you.

Thanks.

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Now that i got that out of the way, just for fun let me conclude this argument by showing you who is the one with false representations and coming with childish statements before doing any reaserch.
I'm not trying to make you look stupid (you are doing that on your own) but you just wrote that the NYT is not a source for news.
This is from Al Jazira

"The al-Qassam Brigades, the armed wing of the Hamas movement, said it had shot two missiles early in the day, one of which had hit the school bus. The Brigades said the attack came in reponse to Israel's killing of three of its members last week. " (killing children in response to an attack on Hamas members. Classy)

english.aljazeera.net...

Have a nice Day

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Again, i showed you evidence. You offer what exactly?
Next time try doing some research before you TRY sounding smart. But yet again maybe ignorance is bliss...

posted on Apr, 8 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Animals, purposefully attacking children. all for a piece of dusty desert.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join