It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A record of every doomsday prophecy from the beging of time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Just happened to stumble across the web site during the course of crusing through my favorites and links.

web.me.com...

Basically if there was an end of the world predicted the year is on here. Click on the year and it brings up a page describing why this was supposed to be the end of the world for that year. Here is a little tid bit from the year 500

A roman priest calculated Christ would return in 500 ad based on the dimensions of Noahs Ark.

Even back then it seemed the prophets were trying to use anything to make thier case for the end seem to be the real deal. Anyway I thought it was interesting site. It is interesting to see the different reasons that people believed the end was coming. So far it seems the year 1999 had the most prophecies.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lcbjr1979

2035 seems like a great year, lets hope we all make it to witness the year of Elohim & his topless followers

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
The only plausible doomsday predictions are the last four. The last date (4,500,000,000) is guaranteed.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Nice, next time I see a thread that goes along the lines of: "ALERT- CONFIRMED APOCALYPSE DATE APRIL 28th", they'll be getting a link straight to this thread.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

you said it my friend. I was thinking the exact same thing.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Where are the prophecies that have been confirmed? Where are the valid and accurate predictions?

This is interesting, and should be filed... Valid prophecies and predictions should be filed as well.

Some might debate or argue the "Prophecies and / or Predictions" don't in fact exist as a viable phenomena... But that would be another thread?

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Can't wait for 2013 so I can wake up and LAUGH at the people who believed all the 2012 crap.
2035 is a more credible doomsday date coz a little asteroid wants some beef with the Earth. Nuke that sucker I say.

new topics

top topics

join