It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My question about Obama was deleted by Yahoo...Weird

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I used to be a regular user of answers.yahoo.com a couple of years ago. At the time, I came across a few articles via Google that stated Barry Soetoro had attended high school in Chicago. I came across another page that said there was no yearbook picture or official record of him actually attending there. So I posted a question on Yahoo! Answers asking if this claim was true about Soetoro. I had gotten a few answers that gave me more links to "proof" of this.

Well, two years later, here I am. I decided to log back into my Answers account since I haven't been on in a while, and I notice something strange... I clicked "My Questions" on my profile to take a look at all the questions I had asked previously, and weirdly, the first question I ever asked is deleted.

Another thing, I can't seem to find any of the links from Google that I found two years ago. It seems like all the online articles have been deleted. The only ones I can find are about him attending high school in Hawaai...

Does anybody else remember hearing something about this? Is there anything I can do to somehow view this deleted page?

Here's the link to the image I took of my screen:
pic
edit on 5-4-2011 by SamTGonzalez because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Obama attended High school in Hawaii at Punahou in Honolulu from 1971 to 1979.
There would not be any records of him attending high school in Chicago, because he wasn't in Chicago then.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by windword
Obama attended High school in Hawaii at Punahou in Honolulu from 1971 to 1979.
There would not be any records of him attending high school in Chicago, because he wasn't in Chicago then.

Are you saying Obama was in high school for eight years?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by IamCorrect

Silly.....

Punahou is a very exclusive acedemic academy that educates from kindergarden through 12th grade. So, no I'm not saying that he spent 8 years in high school, but there are many photos of him at that school.

I can't easily do links, but its easy to find Punahou and pictures of "Barry" with groups of team and classmates. But who knows, maybe someone went back in time and photo shopped their year books!
edit on 5-4-2011 by windword because: sp

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Then why in the hell did Yahoo delete my question?

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

I don't know but I have had a hard locating my Q&A's on ASK.com.
Maybe it'll turn up.....?

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by windword

Well I tried using the wayback machine but it didn't work.
I hope it turns up. This has the potential to be huge if this really is a cover up

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SamTGonzalez

Allow me to apologize. I reread your post and see what you mean now. I did some quick research and Yahoo Answers questions can be deleted for the following reasons:

Content on Yahoo! Answers may be deleted for several reasons: help.yahoo.com...
* Yahoo! determines that your content is in violation of the Yahoo! Answers Community Guidelines or the Yahoo! Terms of Service. - Email is sent in this situation.

* The community determines that your content is in violation of the Yahoo! Answers Community Guidelines or the Yahoo! Terms of Service. - Email is sent in this situation.

* Your question expired with no answers. - No Email is sent in this situation. *The best answer to your question was removed by Yahoo! or the community (when a best answer is removed, the associated question is automatically removed). - No Email is sent in this situation.

* No Best Answer was chosen by voters. - No Email is sent in this situation. When a question is deleted, all associated answers, including the best answer, are deleted as well.

So, the answer is probably one of the following: No one ever selected a Best Answer or Pro-Obama users voted your post into deletion
edit on 6-4-2011 by BriggsBU because: (no reason given)

join