It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Challenge to Nibiru Believers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I have asked this question a few times in other forums, and have been overlooked, passed off, or just generally ignored. So I thought I would ask again in a thread of my own. Maybe I will get someone's attention this time. I am really not trying to rag on anyone about there beliefs, but I have a hard enough time believing in the whole 2012 as is. The Planet Nibiru in particular is the biggest issue I have.

I would like to think of myself as a open-minded skeptic. I do not dispute that I am skeptical by nature and look at everything from a skeptical stand point before I just jump and go omg I can't believe it's real!! I however can find nothing to support Nibiru other then random pictures and vidoes all showing the same thing. The sad thing is that anytime I bring this up I am just shunned or ignored.

So my challenge is this you are always calling for Amateur Astronmers to prove the planet doesn't exist, but this time I would like to challenge you all to prove it does. Show me something more then a bad picture of the sun with lens glares, sun dogs, etc...I do not argue that there could or even is a planetary object in the vicinity of the Sun that we don't know about. In fact there was a big article on NASA recently about the Sun's dark twin. This does not mean that it is on a near miss or collision course with Earth.

My understanding is that the planet in question is supposed to either come very close to hitting Earth or it is going to hit Earth in and around the date 12-21-2012. The funniest thing about this date to me by the way is that it was first created as a hype on the X-files and later became what it is now. If this planet is going to do the things it is proclaimed to do then why hasn't it moved? That is my biggest argument. These spots next to the sun have been in videos dating back to early last year at least on Youtube. Do you realize this same mass is in the exact same spot even now in the newer videos? I find it hard to believe that it is going to suddenly jump and fly towards Earth like a bowling ball being prematurely released. This extreme epillictical orbit that runs around 3000 years that everyone speaks of seems to be very stable as it has never moved at all.

So that is my challenge take it or leave. Convince me that what you say is true. I will look at everything logically and will not criticize anyone for the typical party line about Nibiru as i am sure I will recieve it. This is quite simply an open challenge to prove to me that this planet exists. Its a fair game as far as I am concerned as you all have been asking the same thing of us non-believers to prove it isn't real.
edit on 3/29/2011 by Phantom28804 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I used to believe in planet X but since I started coming on here and realising people have been saying the same things about it for years, ive kind of gone off the idea. But solar flares and switching poles have gone up in my estimation of disaster event causers. Along with the fact this comet is going to pass pretty close very soon, though i have never seen anything that indicates the mass of comet Elenin.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Proof? Here is a link of someone who believes he's found proof.... you decide

--Charles Marcello
edit on 29-3-2011 by littlebunny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Sorry this might be blunt and seen as ignorant but its not meant that way...but do you mean "challenge to Nibiru Believers"? as opposed to "2012"?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
You messed up your video

link   
I admit there is no Nibiru and nothing will happen come 2012

I'm sorry I cant present you with any proof because there just isnt any, its all a hoax and i feel much better now that ive gotten this off of my chest.

link   
When did 2012 ever become something about the end of the world. This is an extreme misinterpretation of the Mayan Calendar. Everyone who believes something bad is going to happen is WRONG. I think the idea of Nibiru is absolutely absurd and you believers really need to quit trippin.

2012 is about evolution. Fear mongerers will have you believe it is about destruction, but destruction is Satan's plan always. So obviously if you go on fearing destruction, you are serving the dark lord. 2012 is about a new age of peace, prosperity, harmony, beauty, compassion, and love, among other benevolent attributes.

Please. Those of you who are out of their minds thinking that a freakin planet is coming, I invite you to look at some of my posts on the REAL 2012.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Tangled2011

You are absolutely right I altered the headline. Thanks for pointing that out as it didn't occur to me.

Second Line

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Idonthaveabeard
You messed up your video

So you are right, it should be ready now.

Also I am not saying this guy is correct, just interesting that he's been looking for some time now, and said he would use his own telescope to search in the areas he believes comet Elenin and now PX exists. I have a lot of questions regarding this video and how it was recorded to only show some movement... but this guy is receiving a bunch of "street"/youtube cred so we'll just have to wait and see what he uploads next.

--Charles Marcello

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

I like this one. Your own free will. You do see the black out right? WHY?
Be well

edit on 3/29/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlebunny
Proof? Here is a link of someone who believes he's found proof.... you decide

--Charles Marcello
edit on 29-3-2011 by littlebunny because: (no reason given)

This video is another from Astrolpatroit who is using a fairly small telescope and keeps going on about how he can't see comet Elenin (and therefore, he says it doesn't exist) and keeps saying that he can see a brown dwarf roughly where he thinks the comet is supposed to be.

He was using images from various parts of the sky and at one time was indicationg this "brown dwarf" was near to Jupiter. In fact he was looking the wrong way as comet Elenin is roughly on the other side of the Sun at the time he made his video.

The fact that his "brown dwarf" seems to move around with respect to the stellar background quite a bit, leads me to suspect that it is actually the planet Mars that he is imaging and calling a brown dwarf.

This is only a theory of mine and I have not bothered to check if Mars was in the picture at close to that date and I probably won't because the concept that something several times the mass of Jupiter is going through our solar system, without perturbing the orbits of the other planets, is absurd.

To then say it's gravity will/is affecting the Earth (without affecting anything else) is doubly absurd.
edit on 29/3/2011 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

Hey chronaut,

Even though I agree with your premise for the same reasons you've discussed, plus many more. Please allow me to play devils advocate

One, the OP asked for amateur astronomers saying they've found PX... this guy claims both.

Second, many moons ago within this very forum a Russian scientist claimed both Uranus and Neptune recently had pole shifts. Plus statements from other scientists that claim something dramatic has happened to both of those planets recently... so perhaps there is some proof for PX disturbing the planets as it continues to move deeper into our solar system.

--Charles Marcello

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Here is my humble opinion on the matter -

Zecharia Sitchin has alot to answer for, unfortunately he can not, because he is dead.

But the whole Nibiru subject seems to stem from his interpretation of the Sumerian Texts, and revolves largely around the so called Anunnaki and the mining of Gold here on Earth.

Story goes like this roughly -

Anunnaki live on Nibiru, Nibiru's atmosphere is broken, and they decide that they need Gold to repair it.

Anunnaki decide to space jump to Earth in search of Gold, they settle on Earth, and start mining Gold themselves.

Anunnaki grow tired and fed up with mining Gold, and decide to "create" through genetic engineering a new sub species of human slaves to mine the Gold for them.

Anunnaki now decide to leave Earth and return home to Nibiru, they leave in place here on Earth a set of Rulers/Kings to govern over their created slaves.

Thats a very shortened version, but about covers it.

Any problems with this story ?

Yes, far to many people are making money out of this story, through selling books, through selling videos, and through public speaking on the matter, and through websites.

And thats what it all comes down to, making money from fairy stories that have more holes than swiss cheese and are backed up with nothing.

There is no doubt that we are living in a very dangerous world at the moment, but there is also no doubt that there will allways be those who seek to profit from human fear.

Here is my my top 3 list of things to worry about, and I have no books to sell

1. The Sun
2. Mother Nature, the Earth
3. Humans, our stupidity has no limits.

2012, Anunnaki, Nibiru, Death, Destruction, blah blah blah, If you want to pretend to be concerned with humanities future then at least do it without trying to profit from other peoples fear, if you cant do that, if you cant even hide your rampant greed whilst concerning topics that relate to the future of mankind, then quite frankly you can go rot in hell where you belong.

That last bit was not aimed at the OP btw, those sick little people know who they are

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Hi Phantom:

Originally posted by Phantom28804... I am really not trying to rag on anyone about there beliefs, but I have a hard enough time believing in the whole 2012 as is. The Planet Nibiru in particular is the biggest issue I have.
The 2012 hype is a deliberate and well-orchestrated Intelligence Community Psyop to keep people sound asleep about what is coming in 2011!! The actual time that ends the Mayan Calendar is October 28, 2011 (Link). This is a red pill moment (take).

Originally posted by Phantom28804I would like to think of myself as a open-minded skeptic. I do not dispute that I am skeptical by nature and look at everything from a skeptical stand point before I just jump and go omg I can't believe it's real!!
Please forgive, but you bought the 2012 disinfo story ...

Originally posted by Phantom28804I however can find nothing to support Nibiru other then random pictures and videos all showing the same thing. The sad thing is that anytime I bring this up I am just shunned or ignored.
Surely you jest! Scoffers, mockers, trolls, shills and those blinded by Normalcy Bias spend their days shouting down anyone with an opinion about Planet X/Nibiru/Nemesis, or the brown dwarf star (LUCUS) approaching Earth using the ELEnin Comet orbit/flight path (my ATS topic). You must be aware that Greenland had sunrise two days early this year (story) and that the magnetic poles are said to be shifting or migrating to cause airports to close down and rename runways (story). In fact, Earth has been seeing increased global warming, earthquakes, volcanoes, rogue tides, magnetic pole migration, mass migrating animal deaths, oceanic conveyor interruptions and a host of other earth change symptoms (topic) that seem to defy explanation. Right away I am wondering if a skeptic like yourself has a theory on what is causing all these events?

Originally posted by Phantom28804So my challenge is this you are always calling for Amateur Astronomers to prove the planet doesn't exist, but this time I would like to challenge you all to prove it does.
Of course (Video). Click on the video and switch to full screen mode. Then watch the dark area around which the satellites are orbiting. That is the location of the dark star that many refer to as Nibiru. BTW, my hypothesis says Greenland had sunrise two days early, because this dark star sits inside a gravity well that is coming closer to the center of our solar system (This Close Now) and Earth is reacting to the approach of this massive object. The Earth magnetosphere is fluctuating due to interference from the dwarf star massive magnetism and polarity, which is throwing off migrating animals with magnetite in their tissues. That is the reason we see beached whales and dead fish, crabs, starfish, etc. going on all over the globe.

Originally posted by Phantom28804Show me something more then a bad picture of the sun with lens glares, sun dogs, etc...I do not argue that there could or even is a planetary object in the vicinity of the Sun that we don't know about.
We agree. I do not want to see another 'Two Sun" video that is a sun dog or lens flare or more nonsense. This dark star is actually approaching from the area of space between Saturn position and the belt of Orion, so there is no way to confuse that with anything going on around the Sun. All of that comes this summer with the September 11, 2011 perigee and September 26, 2011 alignment (pole shift = Event Timeline), as the dark star is heated up by the solar winds to become plainly visible to everyone with eyes to see. The 'Two Sun' propaganda is about preparing the sheeple for the coming events that take place later this summer, when those petrified by Normalcy Bias curl up in a ball in a corner somewhere ...

Originally posted by Phantom28804In fact there was a big article on NASA recently about the Sun's dark twin. This does not mean that it is on a near miss or collision course with Earth.
Of course not, but why would a skeptic even think along these lines? Video. The ELEnin orbit data says this object passes 21 million miles from Earth on October 17, 2011, so perhaps all of those orbiting satellites will pass by and miss our planet.

Originally posted by Phantom28804My understanding is that the planet in question is supposed to either come very close to hitting Earth or it is going to hit Earth in and around the date 12-21-2012.
That is the COVER STORY. ELEnin is the NASA Psyop! Look! February 27, 2010 the aquifers shifted and Earth shifted 3 inches with the 8.8 Chile Quake exactly like on March 11, 2011 the aquifers shifted and Earth shifted 4 inches with the 9.0 Japan Quake. Try to tell me the common denominator for both events? Well? They both happened on Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignments! The next alignment is September 26, 2011 ...

Originally posted by Phantom28804The funniest thing about this date to me by the way is that it was first created as a hype on the X-files and later became what it is now. If this planet is going to do the things it is proclaimed to do then why hasn't it moved?
First of all, we are not talking about any mere planet! We are talking about a dwarf/dark star that has been influencing Earth since about 2004 and is now less than 2 AU away 'and' getting closer by about 2 million miles each day. Video. Dutch's earthquake reports say that seismic activity is growing in frequency and intensity all over the globe! Imagine when this thing is just 1 AU away and .396 AU away on Sept. 26, 2011 and just .232 AU away on October 17, 2011!!! This stuff has just started and you are still looking at 2012 like so many others DUPED by the Intelligence Community making ready to head for their underground bunkers ...

Originally posted by Phantom28804That is my biggest argument. These spots next to the sun have been in videos dating back to early last year at least on Youtube.
Video. Watch the video to 1:15 and stop. Look around. This lady is making these predictions using the NASA JLP orbit diagrams that appear in my posts and the date is March 8, 2011! She has headed for the hills ... believe it or not ... Video ...

edit on 29-3-2011 by PlanetXGuy because: fix typo

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

If you didn't totally believe about this Theory you wouldn't have posted for people to try and prove to you. Some where inside you you want to believe its true for what ever reason you have.. To prove to you various things would take to long and is your journey to take not anyones elses job to take you by the hand. Its a puzzle that takes awhile to start to piece togethor you will never get all the pieces but you can find alot that your little voice inside you will then click in and a light switch will be turned on and more information then you would have time to sort will come to you..Information you had learned before and that you will learn will make more sense to you. Things you thought were totally BS before will now start to make sense. If you want a place to start ask yourself why is the weather acting the way it is now all over the world. Look to see what use to be normal 10-20-60 years ago how it is today.. Learn about the way earth reacts in this solar system, how Magnetics work in the earth, learn about the Sun. Watch for information about Mars. Learn about ancient texts from various countries. Take all information That you can find and sort it out to what you know to believe is true at that time but keep all information gathered so you can reference from it. As what doesn't make sense one week may make more the next. The time you get the Real life pictures your looking for that time you had to prepare is over!.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlanetXGuy
Hi Phantom:

Originally posted by Phantom28804... I am really not trying to rag on anyone about there beliefs, but I have a hard enough time believing in the whole 2012 as is. The Planet Nibiru in particular is the biggest issue I have.
The 2012 hype is a deliberate and well-orchestrated Intelligence Community Psyop to keep people sound asleep about what is coming in 2011!! The actual time that ends toe Mayan Calendar is October 28, 2011 (Link). This is a red pill moment (take).

Originally posted by Phantom28804I would like to think of myself as a open-minded skeptic. I do not dispute that I am skeptical by nature and look at everything from a skeptical stand point before I just jump and go omg I can't believe it's real!!
Please forgive, but you bought the 2012 disinfo story ...

Originally posted by Phantom28804I however can find nothing to support Nibiru other then random pictures and videos all showing the same thing. The sad thing is that anytime I bring this up I am just shunned or ignored.
Surely you jest! Scoffers, mockers, trolls, shills and those blinded by Normalcy Bias spend their days shouting down anyone with an opinion about Planet X/Nibiru/Nemesis, or the brown dwarf star (LUCUS) approaching Earth using the ELEnin Comet orbit/flight path (my ATS topic). You must be aware that Greenland had sunrise two days early this year (story) and that the magnetic poles are said to be shifting or migrating to cause airports to close down and rename runways (story). In fact, Earth has been seeing increased global warming, earthquakes, volcanoes, rogue tides, magnetic pole migration, mass migrating animal deaths, oceanic conveyor interruptions and a host of other earth change symptoms (topic) that seem to defy explanation. Right away I am wondering if a skeptic like yourself has a theory on what is causing all these events?

Originally posted by Phantom28804So my challenge is this you are always calling for Amateur Astronomers to prove the planet doesn't exist, but this time I would like to challenge you all to prove it does.
Of course (Video). Click on the video and switch to full screen mode. Then watch the dark area around which the satellites are orbiting. That is the location of the dark star that many refer to as Nibiru. BTW, my hypothesis says Greenland had sunrise two days early, because this dark star sits inside a gravity well that is coming closer to the center of our solar system (This Close Now) and Earth is reacting to the approach of this massive object. The Earth magnetosphere is fluctuating due to interference from the dwarf star massive magnetism and polarity, which is throwing off migrating animals with magnetite in their tissues. That is the reason we see beached whales and dead fish, crabs, starfish, etc. going on all over the globe.

Originally posted by Phantom28804Show me something more then a bad picture of the sun with lens glares, sun dogs, etc...I do not argue that there could or even is a planetary object in the vicinity of the Sun that we don't know about.
We agree. I do not want to see another 'Two Sun" video that is a sun dog or lens flare or more nonsense. This dark star is actually approaching from the area of space between Saturn position and the belt of Orion, so there is no way to confuse that with anything going on around the Sun. All of that comes this summer with the September 11, 2011 perigee and September 26, 2011 alignment (pole shift = Event Timeline), as the dark star is heated up by the solar winds to become plainly visible to everyone with eyes to see. The 'Two Sun' propaganda is about preparing the sheeple for the coming events that take place later this summer, when those petrified by Normalcy Bias curl up in a ball in a corner somewhere ...

Originally posted by Phantom28804In fact there was a big article on NASA recently about the Sun's dark twin. This does not mean that it is on a near miss or collision course with Earth.
Of course not, but why would a skeptic even think along these lines? Video. The ELEnin orbit data says this object passes 21 million miles from Earth on October 17, 2011, so perhaps all of those orbiting satellites will pass by and miss our planet.

Originally posted by Phantom28804My understanding is that the planet in question is supposed to either come very close to hitting Earth or it is going to hit Earth in and around the date 12-21-2012.
That is the COVER STORY. ELEnin is the NASA Psyop! Look! February 27, 2010 the aquifers shifted and Earth shifted 3 inches with the 8.8 Chile Quake exactly like on March 11, 2011 the aquifers shifted and Earth shifted 4 inches with the 9.0 Japan Quake. Try to tell me the common denominator for both events? Well? They both happened on Sun/Earth/ELEnin alignments! The next alignment is September 26, 2011 ...

Originally posted by Phantom28804The funniest thing about this date to me by the way is that it was first created as a hype on the X-files and later became what it is now. If this planet is going to do the things it is proclaimed to do then why hasn't it moved?
First of all, we are not talking about any mere planet! We are talking about a dwarf/dark star that has been influencing Earth since about 2004 and is now less than 2 AU away 'and' getting closer by about 2 million miles each day. Video. Dutch's earthquake reports say that seismic activity is growing in frequency and intensity all over the globe! Imagine when this thing is just 1 AU away and .396 AU away on Sept. 26, 2011 and just .232 AU away on October 17, 2011!!! This stuff has just started and you are still looking at 2012 like so many others DUPED by the Intelligence Community making ready to head for their underground bunkers ...

Originally posted by Phantom28804That is my biggest argument. These spots next to the sun have been in videos dating back to early last year at least on Youtube.
Video. Watch the video to 1:15 and stop. Look around. This lady is making these predictions using the NASA JLP orbit diagrams that appear in my posts and the date is March 8, 2011! She has headed for the hills ... believe it or not ... Video ...

The poles have been moving before records started.

And one airport had one runway remarked. Oh, mercy!

For Greenland:

en.wikipedia.org...

For Elenin's current coordinates:

ubasti.cfa.harvard.edu...

It is currently bordering Leo and Sextans. Nowhere near Orion.

Die-offs are common, earthquakes in volatile areas are common, and New Zealand has suffered such quakes before:

www.geonet.org.nz...

As has Chile. Several times.

en.wikipedia.org...

Oh, and, uh, this.

content.usatoday.com...

Do actually try to respond. I've noticed you have an outstanding tendency to outright avoid arguing with someone who can actually answer back.

Beyond calling them shills and trolls, of course, which only undermines you, and no-one else.

Do explain why this hasn't happened, either.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 29-3-2011 by NyxOne because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2011 by NyxOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlebunny
reply to post by chr0naut

Hey chronaut,

Even though I agree with your premise for the same reasons you've discussed, plus many more. Please allow me to play devils advocate

One, the OP asked for amateur astronomers saying they've found PX... this guy claims both.

Second, many moons ago within this very forum a Russian scientist claimed both Uranus and Neptune recently had pole shifts. Plus statements from other scientists that claim something dramatic has happened to both of those planets recently... so perhaps there is some proof for PX disturbing the planets as it continues to move deeper into our solar system.

--Charles Marcello

The rotational axis of Uranus and Neptune are tilted in respect of the alignment of their magnetic poles and the plane of thieir orbits around the Sun. We have no clear theory to explain this except that, perhaps, they are both actually "captured" Oort cloud objects.

Measurement of the magnetic field of a planet as distant as these are requires proximity to the planet. To the best of my knowledge, this was first achieved for Neptune during the Voyager 2 flyby in 1989 and for Uranus during the Voyage 1 flyby in 1986. I am not aware of any other probes being close enough to measure the magnetosphere of either planet.

I don't know how the "Russian Scientist/s" were able to measure magnetic pole shifts on the outer planets and suspect the source of this story to be speculation. I have seen no mention of these scientists or their findings on astronomical sites (does not mean they are invalid).

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by littlebunny

Maybe I heard it wrong and I am going to listen again, but it sounded to me like he was talking about what people are confusing for Nibiru... He never once mentioned Nibiru only the comet Elenin. I don't know I am not saying there isn't a celestial body out there I just don't think it's on a collision course for Earth.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by PaaTal

Umm actually no the reason I posted this thread is because time and time again the "Nibiru Believers" have said prove us wrong show us proof it doesn't exist. Just because you have a telescope and can't see it is only because you can only view this planet from the South Pole. Just because there is absolutely no proof of this planet and no one has seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exist. The only reason no one has proclaimed this planet is because the government and NASA are covering it all up, and have somehow shut up every single amateur astronomer in the world.

There is always an excuse for why we can't see it. This gigantic planet has less then 642 days to get here, and yet it is still not even visible. Explain that? Another poster said that the date was wrong and it was actually earlier, yet according to most Anthropologists the date is Dec 21, 2012. Most scientists agree that the calendar year is wrong in the first place and more then likely we are years away if not already years past the end of the calendar.

The girl running for the hills claims another big earthquake in California in 2 days so if that doesn't happen I will have to call BS on that one. Furthermore how is it that this comet Elenin is responsible for Chile and Japan, but has never been there before?

I found this interesting on my research for a response

"But I saw an excellent inner coma, which looks like the mini-version of the 17P/Holmes comet after its powerful outburst in 2007," Elenin said. "Also we can see bright and sufficiently long tail."

Comet 17P/Holmes was a small and very faint comet that overnight, in October 2007, became bright enough to see with the unaided eye. The comet, which was discovered in Nov. 1892, surprised astronomers with its unexpected outburst, and what triggered the brightening is still not well understood.

Full Story

So basically the comet cannot just appear out of nowhere and suddenly be on a orbit at least it is highly unlikely. I think it's interesting that someone has found a connection to the Earthquake. Though after doing some more research I have to say I am not sure on her findings. Please see images below and corresponding dates.

I used the same program she said she used, and the locations are definitely different then what she showed. She also claims that Michio Kaku claimed the Earth titled causing the Chilean Earthquake. I would like to hope that Michio didn't claim this as it would make me think less of him. The Earth titled because of the Earthquake not because of the Earth moving.

edit on 3/29/2011 by Phantom28804 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I have 3 things to say:

1- 2012 doesn't originate from X-Files, not at all...Nor does Nibiru.
2- Comet Elenin, which might be a cover-up.
3-

It is still better than a simple lense flare isn't it. I don't think an explanation has been found, so they blamed it on an optical illusion, but this is pure speculation. No one knows what caused this. (Not implying this is Nibiru at all)
edit on 29-3-2011 by Gab1159 because: Fixed the embed link

<<   2  3  4 >>

join