It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Challenge to Nibiru Believers

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

Well For Me the March 11th Alignment is close enough, I rotated around the axis and used the cross hairs.
Then zoomed as best I could and it lines up.Comet Elenin Earth Sun in that order with the rotation I am using.
Out of the Four I posted 3 out of 4 are bang on with the 11th being the weakest, but not out of reality, its real close. Look what happened. Ill try post my screen shots tomorrow .

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Conspiracies are always believed in by minorities, cirtain facts that are of special interest to some are just mere coincidence to others and its hard to convince one another to see it any other way. If you believe we landed on the moon, no person will convince you otherwise and vice versa.
To start a thread and invite people to convince you of something you have already set your mind against is not only a waist of valuable time, (there are many other threads we could be focusing on) but in my opinion nothing more than a troll thread aimed at singling out planet x believers for intentional ridicule.
bye troll!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

If you can't get convinced now, wait until end of September 2011 on. You will get convinced by yourself without help from anyone. Just wait a little!!!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by nedined

If you can't get convinced now, wait until end of September 2011 on. You will get convinced by yourself without help from anyone. Just wait a little!!!

Pray tell, what's the basis for your ludicrous statement?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

sorry i disagree with you. the mayan texts say nothing of any enlightenment or change. Nor does it say anything about destruction. the mayan calendar ends in 2012 signifying the end of an age, in which we are in the last of only 5 ages. there are no more ages after the fifth. it just ends. people cross reference this with native american (hopi) prophecy, biblical signs and details, quran details, and just about any other religion out there, and the common denominator is destruction....personally...i think the mayans had not witnessed enough in the sky to start a new one...but will humans, expecting for the world to end ultimately make it happen?

i am not a believer in religion, and not a believer in fate or prophecy. i am kind of a control freak so i don't like the thought of everything being "prewritten" in which i am not responsible for my own decisions. If these things were true, my decisions would have no effect on my outcome, so why try to accomplish anything in life if your doomed to the same result?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
If you guys are skeptics of 2012 Doomsday, Comet Elenin, Nibiru etc. then check out the Photon Belt Event that may occur between now and 2012. It seems like a positive outlook.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom28804
reply to post by Mister1k

This is exactly the point I am trying to make. 9Narnia claims these alignments but if you look at the images below I added a line to the originals and you can see for yourself there is no alignment at all.

3-11-11 Japan Earthquake
Original

Alignment

That is my contention and I am sticking to it. Using the same software she did. Also I am curious how Nibiru has somehow morphed from a Planet into a Comet....

You are CLEARLY using the software incorrectly!
On the side and at the bottom you can 'alter' your perception of the solar system.

This image shows an almost alignment on March 11 with the sun and ELEnin

This also shows an alignment with Jupiter as Comet ELEnin will be blasting us with her tail on the predicted Date Oct 28.

This Image from Microsoft Telescope Showing the alignment with jupiter on Oct 28.

Will it be an alignment with the sun and Jupiter that causes ELEnin to cause more damage than first thought?
And Lets not forget about comet Honda, passing by around the same time.
Comet Honda & Elenin

edit on 29-3-2011 by grindhouzer because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-3-2011 by grindhouzer because: too big!!

edit on 29-3-2011 by grindhouzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I remember when the 2012 phenomenon didn't have the planet Nibiru along with it... I too find it very hard to believe..

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Hi,

It's okay if you don't believe in Nibiru or the popular 2012 scenario.

And, it's okay for other people to believe in one or both.

Nothing needs to be proved to anyone, otherwise it all turns into the same cyclical arguments that we see about the subject here every couple of months or so.

Talking about cycles, the orbit is supposed to b 3,600 years. And like all planets around our Sun, it would have an orbit that varies a few degrees here and there. Example: Earth's orbit has a variation of up to 6 degrees, which may account for Ice Ages.. at least that is my thought anyway.

Even though I have studied my mentor's work from deciphering the Sumerian tablets for the British Museum in the 1970's and agree that it is a History and not simply Mythology.... I still do not Believe in Nibiru.

And even though she rang me 5 years ago to say she had recalculated the orbit according to a newer understanding of the Sumerian Maths involved which places Nibiru coming into the realm of the inner planets, I take the wait and see approach.

If it comes it comes, if not then it didn't. Wait and see.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
1) Not everyone who believes in Nibiru believes it will impact the Earth. And not everyone believes Elenin is Nibiru.

2) Ridiculing the Nibiru theory based only on the beliefs of Sitchin is a flawed tactic. You are not really attacking the foundation of the theory, which is that the Solar System is a binary star system with a dwarf star. All that Annunaki stuff is secondary.

I believe in Nibiru, but I do not believe that Annunaki created humans out of genetic engineering in order for us to be their gold mining slaves. That is irrelevant to Nibiru.

edit on 30-3-2011 by Mercurio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom28804

Show me something more then a bad picture of the sun with lens glares, sun dogs, etc...

This is quite simply an open challenge to prove to me that this planet exists. Its a fair game as far as I am concerned as you all have been asking the same thing of us non-believers to prove it isn't real.

OP I would never assume that I could convince you of something that even I am not convinced yet of.

Having said that though, I would ask that you research all the mysterious events happening on the other planets and not the one we live on. Then ask yourself what you think is causing all those changes/reactions?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Good comments all

My understanding is that the effect of the planet, if it exists at all, is the only proof available, until you can see it yourself with your own eyes and then it will be too late.

If the planet does not exist and is not affecting earth then none of the continents will move or adjust, such as S.America or Africa, the new madrid quake will not occur this year and a tsunami will not affect England or France.

All of these events are yet to come, and keep in mind that this particular planet if it exists at all is being hidden from all media and anything remotely tied to its presence is to be shut down, obfuscated, distracted, and generally denied by all official media and rulers on earth.

Because there is such an effort to deny and distract from the presence of such a planet, if it exists at all, sorta lends credibility to the presence.

Tend to look at the situation in this manner. Take the movies for instance...every possible planetary disaster to remotely affect Earth has been depicted...except one. That one is a passing giant magnetic planet that grabs the earth and shifts it around, moving all tectonic plates and thereby causing disaster. Why is that?

The media plays to 'everything normal, nothing unusual' but the truth is quite the opposite. Wild weather, 20 deg. temperature swings in every local every couple of days...so much so that in my neck of the woods, the weather man can NEVER get it right...and NEVER mentions a possible cause...NEVER! Why is that?

Why are earthquakes being under reported...why are our rulers clouding the skies all over, with one single strategy to block views of the sunrise and sunset, while denying they even spray such stuff...Why is that?

The only reason I can come up with is that the EVENT, what ever it is, is being covered up...as no other conclusion can be drawn from the behavior of the rulers, their media moguls, and of course paid shills all over the internet...

The proof, you and all of us seek is merely circumstantial at this time, but follow our leaders and corporate rulers and judge for yourself by their behavior, NOT by what they or their paid shills say on TV or in blogs.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
common misconception is that 2012 is the end date or transition date

So you sigh in silence, exasperated, wondering yet again as to the link between Elenin’s arrival in September-October 2011 and the Mayan prophesized Armageddon in December 2012. To be as brief as possible, the solar dating system that is the Gregorian calendar that you swear by, inherited a number of flaws in them. The most obvious one would be of the missing day every century, owing to the rounding up of 365 days, 5 hours, 48 minutes, 45.25 seconds to 3651/4 days in the Julian calendar that was used before the Gregorian one, which by the 16th century, saw to the ‘disappearance’ of 14 days! In addition, Pope Gregory, who authorized the conversion to the Julian calendar in 1582, shifted the calendar by 11 days, which saw the calendar leap from March 4, 1582 to March 15 the next day. In addition, the new calendar is still losing 30 seconds from the solar cycle annually. Add to the fact that the Julian calendar that was adopted by, who else, Julius Caesar in the eight century made a leap of 67 days to sync with the solar cycle, and upon his death, there were confusions with the methodology involved, with the most damaging being the three years leap years (instead of the now common four). Recalculating the Great Cycle in its entirety against the modern calendar, taking into account the faults and adjustments incorporated into it would reveal that the prophesized date would in fact be on October 28, 2011 – within weeks of Elenin’s projected perihelion, and more alarmingly, within 12 days of its forecasted perigee (closest orbital distance to the center of earth).

Source
Alternate source

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Hey, First time I saw your thread so I thought I would post a video as I didn't see any one else post it.

Honestly If it is real what can you do about it you know.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Ok correct me if im wrong but what I have read of Stichins work and the presentations of his I have watched, I have never come across the date 2012 date in his work.

He even said in one of his final presentations that if the annunaki were to return they would probably leave Nibiru before it was close to us arrive at our planet conduct their business then after Nibiru has traveled around the sun and back into its elliptical orbit then they would leave earth and catch their planet back.

2012 does not have any connection with Stichins Nibiru, 2012 is about evolution!

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by WiseThinker

I have heard this many times recently but I have never seen any try and qualify the statement that the date of December 21st 2012 is incorrect due to the rounding up of our solar year and the adjustments made by Roman Emperors et al. So lets have a look?

"The most obvious one would be of the missing day every century, owing to the rounding up of 365 days, 5 hours, 48 minutes, 45.25 seconds to 3651/4 days in the Julian calendar that was used before the Gregorian one, which by the 16th century, saw to the ‘disappearance’ of 14 days! In addition"

Okay, so the Mayan Long Count is 5125 years - 51 centuries, so 51 days.

"Pope Gregory, who authorized the conversion to the Julian calendar in 1582, shifted the calendar by 11 days, which saw the calendar leap from March 4, 1582 to March 15 the next day"

Okay, another 11 days and we are at 62 days.

"Julius Caesar in the eight century made a leap of 67 days to sync with the solar cycle, and upon his death"

So another 67 days making it 129 days.

So December 21st 2012 minus 129 days? Isn't that August 13th 2001?

This whole issue is quite the insight into psychology. Suddenly we have a new comet with a perigee in October 2011 and then suddenly we have people re-calculating 2012 so it fits in with Elenin. And all of a sudden people are making "alignments" with a JPL program when I'm sure a second sun within spitting distance of our solar system wouldn't need any alignments to make a big gravitational impact on our planet. But you don't hear any reports of our planet wandering even a tenth of a degree in its orbit when the supposed Planet X is supposed to be affecting orbits of outer planets from greater distances.

It's natural for many humans to want to see the end of the world if they feel they aren't in control of their lives or are unhappy on some sort of level. The end of the world gives them an OUT, an escape from the life that is far from optimal. The fact is 2012 has nothing to do with Niburu or Planet X. The Mayans never mentioned this celestial object, the Summerians did, and no End Of World revelation from that civilisation has survived unfortunately. The Summerians talk about how our world was formed not about how it is periodically destroyed by Nibiru. I have studied the Summerian culture and texts and there is no mention of a 3600 year orbit, this is pure urban legend. It would make more sense it being on a 5125 year orbit (if it existed) to sync in with the Mayan calendar but as we can see, the Summerians had nothing to do with the Mayans so there is no Nibiru in Mayan time/calendars/prophecy.

The Mayans talk about a crossing into the "Dark Rift", the Galactic crossing but my studies show that the earth meanders along this plane either once a year, or once every 72 million years. No mention of 3600 or 5125 years.

So, October 28th will come, a comet will pass, not a brown dwarf, it will be cloudy, and no-one will even see it.

December 21st 2012 will come, and then so will December 22nd, and life will go on. There is no astronomical anomaly coming from ancient Summeria 5,000 years about because another ancient culture on the other side of the world 3500 years later had a strange calendar, there is no relation and if you're true to yourself you can see it, you know it to be true. Niburu cannot save you from a life made miserable by your own state of mind.

If you want to really focus on an End of World scenario you needn't look far and certainly don't need to look beyond our atmosphere as man is quite capable, and quite willing to end it all for us, and this is where the true danger lies. There are people that actually believe that the End Of Days is here and they have the power to make it happen and while you are worrying about Planet X and gamma rays from the Galactic Equator these people seek to destroy this world in a clash of civilisations where the Fifth Sun of the Maya was born. Time to grow up and realise that we all have a shared destiny and it's up to us to stop the madness before it's too late.

If you can't understand the above paragraph at least put your 2012 worries into perspective. Okay, so if Nibiru is coming in October or next December, what are you doing about it? Because you know that you won't be running for the hills until you see the warning on your TV, so what's the point of worrying? No amount of perusing internet forums and YouTube videos will convince you to abandon your life and move to a cave, or spend $50k on an underground bunker so all you are doing is catering to your insecurities, and feelings of inadequacy, time to grow the hell up.

So, let's focus on the real problems of planet Earth. Not Nibiru, not crossing the Galactic plane, but terrible war and economic collapse. These things are REAL and still spell END OF YOUR WORLD if you don't prepare. And by looking at current events you can see both global warfare and ecnomic collapse coming to a theatre near near you very soon. You can't move to the montains, a cave, or build an underground bunker but you can start storing food and certain items that might be valuable in a collapse of society. I live in Japan and if I was insecure and impressionable I might be worried about Edgar Cayce's prophecy of Japan falling into the sea (or I might look at the geographic and tectonic realities that make that impossible) or maybe I could move to the mountains, or leave Japan altogether for fear of radiation fallout. But instead what I have is 6 months of stored food, 1000 liters of water, sterilisers, filters, gas, tents, sleeping bags etc so if society did collapse I could feed my family, we would be warm - at home, or in the mountains. Prepare for something you can actually prepare for. Prepare for something that really could happen and is unfolding before your eyes every day, and not some superstitious nonsense that is the amalgamation of 2 different civilisations that are thousands of years and thousands of miles apart.

This is a viewpoint that has taken years to get to but I feel it is right. There are real threats to the End of our World but they are right here, at work now, on this planet.

By the way, first post, and I'm not proof-reading that huge wall of texts. Congrats if you made it this far.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by YoungMind92

Hey, First time I saw your thread so I thought I would post a video as I didn't see any one else post it.

Honestly If it is real what can you do about it you know.

You believe a zealot and a dumbass who falls for Venus?

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by NyxOne

Never said I believe him Just posting so every one else can see a different video.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The reason why people continue to 'ignore, shun, or passover' your question is because your facts are so far off (or skewed) that it doesn't even make sense to take the time to try and explain/debate, for most folks. Just being honest.

[3 pages of replies, only 6 flags and stars should be an indicator of that]

But, I will attempt to, now - if some of this has already been repeated, GOOD! (You need to hear it twice)

My understanding is that the planet in question is supposed to either come very close to hitting Earth or it is going to hit Earth in and around the date 12-21-2012.

The problem here is two-fold: [(IF, it were to exist] It doesn't need to come anywhere NEAR that close (hitting) to have a dramatic affect on us. Think about the moon's effect on the tides and tectonic plate activity, alone.

The other problem is you are trying to combine theories, as many others do. The Mayan calendar date has nothing to do with Nibiru (as far as anyone knows). The Mayan calendar has more to do with the acceleration of information/consciousness than anything else. And, the Mayan's 1) were not the only ones to use this calendar, and 2) did not create it. The came accross it (as other civs did) but were able to more accurately chart and record it. The question everyone should be asking is, WHY...? (was it created. What's the significance - someone created it for a REASON and the date resets 12/21/2012, or thereabouts)

The funniest thing about this date to me by the way is that it was first created as a hype on the X-files and later became what it is now.

This is simply ridiculous. First, you think the X-Files television show 'created' or was the first to examine this 'myth' - this is by far the most incredibly un-informed thing I've heard in awhile.

First, the "Nibiru" idea has been around at least as its largest propenent, Zecharia Sitchin, who wrote about it in 1976.

Second, you have it backwards, with the X-files. Yes, they have some creative writers, but I think if you do the research, you'll find that most of their ideas have at least SOME basis in reality. They are "X Files" - almost every topic they have ever covered has some history behind it. They get their ideas from real life, Nnot the other way around.

If this planet is going to do the things it is proclaimed to do then why hasn't it moved? That is my biggest argument. These spots next to the sun have been in videos dating back to early last year at least on Youtube. Do you realize this same mass is in the exact same spot even now in the newer videos? I find it hard to believe that it is going to suddenly jump and fly towards Earth like a bowling ball being prematurely released. This extreme epillictical orbit that runs around 3000 years that everyone speaks of seems to be very stable as it has never moved at all.

This part I tend to agree with - even if this entity DID exist, about 90% of the 'evidence' out there is just silly.

Now... having said all this, I have still not shown that Nibiru exists, but I have at least (hopefully, along with others) educated you a little more on the matter.

I will ask you, now, to also, consider the following on the subject...

1) First off, here's a quick question: Why is there NO mention of the Kolbrin Bible on Wikipedia? As far as I can tell the civs/religions that contributed to the txt are all legit? Even if they weren't, I see no reason why something as popularly speculated (and hotly contested) as this would not find it's way into the world's largest repository for knowledge in the world(?!)

2) Supression of information is a factor to be considered for sure - it is rumored that in one way or another, The Vatican, NSA or other secretive governing body is heavily involved in both the ownership and/or filtering of data from the majority of the major telescopes, regardless as to whether publicly or privately owned - and it's not just limited to Nibiru. There are other 'projects' that complain regularly that "the data IS there, but not being released" (moon base advocates, for example) - the biggest argument from most detractors is "WHERE IS IT?" - we should definitely see it by now [even though it IS a brown dwarf and most amateur scopes will probably not see it] - can't say I don't partially agree with this sentiment, tho.

Side note re: the Vatican, you may find it interesting that - directly from Vatican Film Library informational pamphlet: From July 2007, the library has been temporarily closed to the public for rebuilding, which is expected to be completed by September 2010, still remiains closed.

So, it's been closed for 3 years and still isn't open - how incredibly convenient, for the world's largest and most complete archives of human history be off limits at such a critical time...

3) In 2009, right about the time when (the numbers say) people shouldve been complaining that 'if Nibiru were coming, we would see it by now' there was a massive disinformation campaign launched against supporters who were supposedly providing solid evidence that it was in fact on the way. (YouTube (Nibirushock2012) I'm still not sure I buy this whole theory anyway - only suspiscious thing I've ever read about this, [other than THIS bullet] is #3, below, but you have to ask the question: why would someone go to the trouble of disproving a theory considered too wild all by itself, to begin with?! And, the people who launched this campagin had a LOT of access, and a LOT of know-how - and likely had a team of hackers working in total concert as they took over accounts and shutdown others (?) - why all the effort?!

[Edit today: You can find a bunch of threads here on ATS (I just found, while looking for this post) about the NibiruShock videos, possible hoax, and even 'coming clean' right here on ATS - it is pretty clear that no one believes the person using the same name to be the same person.]

3) The 1983 Washington Post article that was published and then immediately retracted (rumored under force/threat) - I WAS able to find that link: planet-x.150m.com...

For your convenience, I have posted an excerpt, below - I'm sure most have seen this before. Remember this was countered, vehemently and immediately...

By Thomas O'Toole, Washington Post Staff Writer
Friday, December 30, 1983 ; Page A1

A heavenly body possibly as large as the giant planet Jupiter and possibly so close to Earth that it would be part of this solar system has been found in the direction of the constellation Orion by an orbiting telescope aboard the U.S. infrared astronomical satellite.

So mysterious is the object that astronomers do not know if it is a planet, a giant comet, a nearby "protostar" that never got hot enough to become a star, a distant galaxy so young that it is still in the process of forming its first stars or a galaxy so shrouded in dust that none of the light cast by its stars ever gets through.

"All I can tell you is that we don't know what it is," Dr. Gerry Neugebauer, IRAS chief scientist for California's Jet Propulsion Laboratory and director of the Palomar Observatory for the California Institute of Technology, said in an interview.

Personally, I still think this notion of a companion Star is not such a far fetched idea. After all, most scientists have come way around on their line of thinking that MOST stars are part of a binary or multi star system.

Why should the Sun be any different? Maybe they just have the timing wrong? (regarding orbital period)

But, it would explain a few things. A large object flying by our solar system, would definitely have an impact (not a collision, necessarily, although, explain the asteroid belt!) much like described in the bible, and texts of other religions: massive tidal changes causing flooding, contaminating water supplies, bringing disease, and tectonic plate activity causing tsunamis, earthquakes, and volcano eruptions. Sound a little familiar?

Regardless of WHAT people want to call it, or WHEN they think its perihelion is, an object is likely out there, SOMEwhere that will have an impact on us at some point in the future (that is to say, a repeat visitor on an elliptical orbit)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Mister1k

Once again someone who can't do research. A quick search of Google would get you the source of the Washington Post article as well as the two follow-up articles where the mystery object is identified as nine ultra-luminous galaxies and an infrared cirrus. Despite that, your own source states that the object is not approaching Earth.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join