It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Video Says Mahdi is 'Near'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Searched, didn't find.
If you are a mini mod, do your job and move along.
If you are a mod, please remove if it is a duplicate.

New evidence has emerged that the Iranian government sees the current unrest in the Middle East as a signal that the Mahdi--or Islamic messiah--is about to appear.

CBN News has obtained a never-before-seen video produced by the Iranian regime that says all the signs are moving into place -- and that Iran will soon help usher in the end times.

Link

Well, this is just great.
You don't have to believe in the end times to be worried about this.
The fact that they do is all that matters.
If they honestly believe that the end times are here and the flying spaghetti monster is ready to take his
rightful place then obviously they are ready to do whatever it takes to fulfill prophesy and usher him in.

Scary times indeed.
edit on 28-3-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

You're absolutely right, it doesn't matter if it's true, it only matters that they believe it...

And it matters that they have nuclear power

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

duplicate duplicate...... ahhhh just messing around....

well good for them ... they have to believe in something that's the reason for religion......

they won't conquer me and i will never be muslim..... born american free choice of religion and die american with free choice of religion....

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I know they have facilities and short range weaponry,but do they have nukes to reach us? Do we believe they have armed terrorist groups here in us? Why the wait,lets get it on!

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The thing is, Iran might be right. I'm not religious, but I'm really wanting to know more about what the bible says about all this....something is clearly happening.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Problem / Reaction / Solution --- This time with your favorite world savior...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
The thing is, Iran might be right. I'm not religious, but I'm really wanting to know more about what the bible says about all this....something is clearly happening.

Based on the fruit on the tree and religious court justice and that big black box behind mecca, I wouldn't be very thrilled with what might show up. And this is not meant to say anything about anyone in any faith, or of any nation, who are good, decent people, who have belief in Higher Power that is Good and Love and who only, with discernment feel inspired by the most loving and forgiving and gentle passages, the ones about helping others not controlling them or forcing them into religious theocracy's.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Now just have to wait for jesus return so he can pray behind the mahdi.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
muhdi i read some where is the conquering of all non muslim regions........ ohhhhhh fun .....

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
What's all the hubbub about?

Glenn Beck claims that the mid-east unrest is the sign of the apocalypse (wherein Jesus returns as the savior of humanity) almost daily.

But when the Shia's say that its a sign of *their* savior, then we should all be scared?

It's only ironic because Glenn Beck actually devoted part of his show today about how the Iranians say the Mahdi is coming.... and like I said, he was claiming all this unrest is a sign of the apocalypse and Jesus's return just last week...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FalselyFlagged
What's all the hubbub about?

Glenn Beck claims that the mid-east unrest is the sign of the apocalypse (wherein Jesus returns as the savior of humanity) almost daily.

But when the Shia's say that its a sign of *their* savior, then we should all be scared?

It's only ironic because Glenn Beck actually devoted part of his show today about how the Iranians say the Mahdi is coming.... and like I said, he was claiming all this unrest is a sign of the apocalypse and Jesus's return just last week...

Wait a minute....are you implying that Glenn Beck isn't sane, rational and objective??

You're blowin my mind here man

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
This is why there should always be separation of church and state.

The world does not need governments that believe there version of an apocalyptic end of the world.

With idiots like that in charge of a government you can understand why they do some of the things they do.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Mahdi=Obama?

Politics being politics he could turn to the arabs and say "I liberated you from the corrupt governments, all praise allah".Then boom...instant mahdi. Crazy imagination I got

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Here is a link to Glenn Beck talking about this.

www.foxnews.com...

new topics

top topics

join