It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not your typical Chemtrail thread

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I think I might have a feeling what you're thinking right now........
"Oh no not another chemtrail thread."..... Right ?

Well this is not your typical chemtrail thread. I would like this thread to be dedicated to a conversation that is complete speculation. Since this is the Skunk Works, and it's dedicated to "Highly Speculative" topics. I don't want to get mired down in the typical arguments about trying to provide "proof" for theories about why this might or might not be happening.

Instead I would like to discuss some of the more controversial and less provable theories about chemtrails. This type of discussion requires no concrete evidence or "proof" because we are all just merely speculating. Some of the more controversial topics that I have heard involving chemtrails are things like.......

Global depopulation plans, Biological and chemical warfare testing, connections to HAARP being used as a weapon of mass destruction, weather warfare, trying to hide the approach of Planet X (Nibiru), secret military aviation projects, Monsanto GMO's, project blue beam and a few others.

Please begin your post by answering these three questions.....

1 ) What are some of the other theories that you have heard or read about?

2 ) Why do you think any of these might be true, not true, possible or impossible?

3 ) What do think and what are you basing your opinions on?

edit on 24-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add text

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Here are my thoughts on the subject:

1 ) What are some of the other theories that you have heard or read about? Geoengineering

2 ) Why do you think any of these might be true, not true, possible or impossible? Not true, because as of yet I have seen no evidence of geoengineering actually going ahead and/or being linked to chemtrails.

3 ) What do think and what are you basing your opinions on? Logic

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I think whatever they are spraying into the air is meant to knumb our nervous system.... like the nazis putting floride in the water

I obviously dont do good with instruction- checkmate
edit on 24-3-2011 by el1jah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I'm the last survivor of my family, so I know about depopulation. All of you will eventually see what I've seen, elderly people will be a conspiracy theory in 20 years. I don't trust these sickos at all, if they say chemtrails aren't real, then they are. If they say something on TV is good for you, that means it will kill you eventually.
I don't know how people can call half of what the gov't says "lies" and still believe the other stuff is "truth", get a clue.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I just intuitively think that chemtrails are done to complement the HAARP. I haven;t done research on it. Or I mean I have not done research on the chemtrail issue I am just bnow atrching a documentary on it. But what I know from HAARP it just fits like a puzzle piece. I was trying to make the analogy that like when your cooking the chemtrails wouild be the tenderizer. And HAARP would be the main ingredient.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
1)Weather Modification.

2)If used with some other form of technology, (like HAARP) the effect may be more intense. Cloud seeding to create rain. (I don't necessarily think there is anything EVIL going on here.. or at least not intentional evil).

3)Well, countries like China have admitted to cloud seeding before. I don't think that they are the only country who has admitted this either.

Peace Always

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
1 ) What are some of the other theories that you have heard or read about?

Weather modification and/or controlling & HAARP

2 ) Why do you think any of these might be true, not true, possible or impossible?

Weather mod's could be used to reverse global warming and it's affects. Its being left up to the later generations who will deal with the consequences boron and aluminum have on the human body over time. - (Theory possible)

HAARP concepts could be used in these artificially created environments, especially if the metallic and metalloid's amplify these electrons which are amplified with 1 billion watts of electromagnetic power.

3 ) What do think and what are you basing your opinions on?

Countless articles, mainly on the world wide web, with multiple viewpoints of why many feel chemtrails are real. My own personal sightings of strange contrails left by 4 engine planes, and over a small amount of time, spread out to create what look to be long clouds. With enough of these extra long-lasting contrails which spread out over time, the sky becomes haze-stricken in a matter of 8-12 hours.

Extreme weather in which occurred here in Phoenix in 2010. I'm an Arizona native, and have never seen weather like this. My theory is if someone of the human species did control or manipulate the weather it would be something of this level:

Disclaimer: Neither of these videos are mine

Have a great day, or night

TWBU
edit on 24-3-2011 by TheyWontBelieveU because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2011 by TheyWontBelieveU because: added the flux capacitor

edit on 24-3-2011 by TheyWontBelieveU because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Great approach to a chemtrail thread.

I think it is the latest war technology being tested in the atmosphere, that is, using and controlling weather to accomplish economic ends for an elite few.
Geoengineering complete control.
Certainly they can poison whomever they wish, but until they feel they understand all of the risks involved, they must continue testing.

We are Guinea pigs.

The stakes are huge. That is why we have disinfo agents here on ATS. They are consistent, persistent, and very focused on maintaining the illusion that NOTHING is going on. If you think about it, they cannot admit that ANYTHING is going on, because that would open the door as to WHAT is going on. So, they consistently maintain that it is all in the many thousands of people's heads that see the # being sprayed.

Check out this link.

members.beforeitsnews.com...

Chemtrails are just another piece in the puzzle. Until you have all of the pieces, or at least most of the pieces, you really can't understand chemtrails. It all comes back to the fiat dollar...paper that can buy anything in the world, and whom prints it.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
My speculation on the topic is that the chemtrail hoax was invented by people who did actually think there was something going on and were worried about it.

Then they found it was making them quite famous among some circles - big fish, small pond syndrome. So they published and wrote whatever possibilites crossed they could imagine. However when other people read and saw their work some of them started asking questions involving factual information and science, and it soon became fairly obvious thaat chemtrails did not exist and could not exist.

but there was fame and fortune involved here, so anything counter-factual to their ego boost had to be gotten rid of somehow - or at least demonised so the true believers wouldn't have to actually think about it in any meaningful waty. They couldn't do it with facts because facts sor science or any sort of verifiable evidence, so they adopted the standard conspiracy dismissals of anyone who dared to consider factual evidence - terms like "shill" and "sheeple" - so their believers could feel superior to non-believers without actually having to consider the evidence.

Links were made to any other conspiracy that they could imagine. This bought in believers from other conspiracy theories, and strengthened the perception that the world was out to get them.

Eventually it was making them money.

By this time it had all become a bit like a religion - no longer is evidence required - everything is now accepted on faith and faith alone. Indeed factual evidence is seen as a sign of weakness - any evidence proving chemtrails exist must necessarily be unsupported because to claim there is supportable evidence is to lay the faith open to rebuttal. Anything supportable by science is disinfo - akin to the work of a chemtrail devil and presenters dismissed as liars, schills, etc.

Anyone who consistantly presents fcounter-factual evidence must be asked how much they are getting paid. Any site that organises counter-factual evidence must be labelled as "unbelievable", "impressive disinformation", "government paid for", lies, etc. No evidence must be presented to prove this tho - no effort must be made to actually show how the disinfo is actualy wrong - that would be to fall into the trap are arguing the evidence and that is something the hoax cannot survive.

that's my speculation about the chemtrail theory.

How did you like it?

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Thanks all who posted here so far. I have heard that the chemtrails and HAARP react with the atmosphere and may have been altered it in some way to create a plasma like environment. There are a few projects involving plasma weapons, plasma propulsion systems and even making plasma vortexes or tunnels that can be used by special aviation vehicles like the MHD B2 Stealth bomber and others to travel at hypersonic speeds. Some of the therioes about the technology involve wireless transfer of energy. Here's a few videos on the plasma theories that I found......

Plasma: The 4th State of Matter
www.youtube.com...

USA MHD B2 stealth bomber
www.youtube.com...

"Plasma" experiments

Plasma vortex demo

Russian plasma weapon

Plasma Rocket test

Conceptual Mars mission using 3 VASIMR engines

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I think Tankerenemy is actually a real disinfo agent.

He posts such obvious rubbish that he can't possibly actually believe it.

His "take" on an "unmarked" 767 tanker is not his most famous faux pas, but it is one that deserves a lot more study as to his apparent ignorance and motives.

Firstly TE's "suspect":

And now the same aircraft before it was on loan to the Itqalians:

and lots of photos of it over at airliners.net - even inside the cockpit.

if he's not a disinfo agent - I think the term is actually "false flag" then he's certainly not a real friend of the chemtrail theory.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Eugenics.
The people that form the corporate elite feel they are superior to you in every way. They call this eugenics. Eugenics is a pseudo science to find some justification for sterilizing or killing you.

In 1883 Sir Francis Galton, cousin to Charles Darwin, drew on Darwin's theory and proposed what we now call eugenics and even "coined" the term eugenics. He wrote a book called "Inquiries into human faculty and its development" in which he encouraged early marriage of families of high rank. So right from the beginning eugenics was elitist, and the elitist bought into it.

I will skip all the famous world people (you can read wikipedia on it) who advocated eugenics and skip to the families funding and pushing eugenics: The Rockerfellers and Carnegies. They started in 1910 with the Eugenics Records Office. You can view their hiddious ideas in full at an archive here: link.

Both the Carnegies and Rockerfellers continue to this day to fund eugenics movements millions of dollars a year. They also fund the universities and controlling agencies over our medicine. Our whole system of medicine is based on institutions and organizations they funded and the politicians they controlled.

Now, I am suggesting through this post that the eugenicist want to depopulate us through the food supply. Here is a quote from their own lips:

“…The first task is population control at home. How do we go about it? Many of my colleagues feel that some sort of compulsory birth regulation would be necessary to achieve such control. One plan often mentioned involves the addition of temporary sterilants to water supplies or staple food. Doses of the antidote would be carefully rationed by the government to produce the desired population size.” – Paul Ehrlich, The Population Bomb, p.130-131

Outrageous? Surely this is a lone example?

“If I were reincarnated I would wish to be returned to earth as a killer virus to lower human population levels.” - Prince Phillip, Duke of Edinburgh, leader of the World Wildlife Fund – quoted in “Are You Ready For Our New Age Future?,” Insiders Report, American Policy Center, December ’95

“A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal.” – Ted Turner – CNN founder and UN supporter – quoted in the McAlvany Intelligence Advisor, June ’96

“The world has a cancer, and that cancer is man.” – Merton Lambert, former spokesman for the Rockefeller foundation

“In order to stabilize world population, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day. It is a horrible thing to say, but it’s just as bad not to say it.” – Jacques Cousteau

Overpopulation
You see overpopulation is a false flag eugenicist idea.

“Eugenic goals are most likely to be attained under another name than eugenics.” - Frederick Osborn

“Eugenics views itself as the fourth leg of the chair of civilization, the other three being a) a thrifty expenditure of natural resources, b) mitigation of environmental pollution, and c) maintenance of a human population not exceeding the planet’s carrying capacity. Eugenics, which can be thought of as human ecology, is thus part and parcel of the environmental movement.”
- John Glad “Future Human Evolution: Eugenics in the Twenty-First Century.”

You see the UN has been at eugenics from the beginning. UNESCO, the UN education authority has been pushing global government and eugenics through the worlds education system:

"The general philosophy of UNESCO should be a scientific world humanism, global in extent and evolutionary in background...its education program it can stress the ultimate need for world political unity and familiarize all peoples with the implications of the transfer of full sovereignty from separate nations to a world organization...Political unification in some sort of world government will be required...Tasks for the media division of UNESCO (will be) to promote the growth of a common outlook shared by all nations and cultures...to help the emergence of a single world culture....Even though it is quite true that any radical eugenic policy will be for many years politically and psychologically impossible, it will be important for UNESCO to see that the eugenic problem is examined with the greatest care, and that the public mind is informed of the issues at stake so that much that now is unthinkable may at least become thinkable."
- The first director -general of UNESCO Sir Julian Huxley, 1948, "UNESCO: Its Purpose and Its Philosophy."

Here is the UN paper by UNESCO guiding our education system since the 1970s:

The role of education is to awaken the young to the consciousness
of their responsibilities. It is the coming generations whose
task it will be to strengthen international organizations and
ensure their growth

In other words they want to brainwash children with our education to accept globalism. I.E. globalist propaganda.

Now, all geographical studies reveal the
following undeniable truths:
Education and peace
1. In order to live and to improve their standards of living,
men are engaged in a struggle with, or against, nature. To
be sure, conditions vary according to the regions involved,
but the adventure and the efforts made are common to all
and, to a greater or a lesser degree, benefit all mankind.
2. No free, peaceful nation can any longer be self-sufficient. To
live and to prosper, they all stand in need of one another.
3. Thanks to science and to technology the Earth has now assumed
human proportions (that is why man, today, has
launched out into the conquest of space). The achievement
of the economic and political organization of the world may
now be conceived as close at hand, bringing benefit to all.

Hmmm... "achievement of the economic and political organization of the world" is close at had to bring benefit to all??? NWO... and as we have shown a eugenic NWO.

But what if teachers, families and children don't want the global program that will bring good to all? hmm???

What will happen when there is resistence from the family and the university professors?

Resistance must be overcome at every level .... if all educators, at every level, are to cultivate an open-minded attitude towards the problems of the world of today and toward the values of development.
Little by little, alongside of our classrooms, we have seen the growth of a ‘parallel’, fascinating, and more attractive type of schooling, since its activities are deployed on many a different stage: radio, television, the motion picture, magazines. The formal and somewhat arid knowledge imparted to children at school grows dim and falters when faced with the competition of these new media of information and education, anathema and objects of scorn to the traditional teachers. The degree of their hostility may be measured by the slow-too slow-accept- ance of audio-visual aids in teaching.

I.E. They are resisting using pop-media propaganda as education implements. They are standing in the way of the globalist mindwashing about the "problems of today" - overpopulation.

Resistance from the family
Parents, on the other hand, are deeply concerned about the
different measures which are gradually eroding their freedom
of choice: by means of guidance processes the school authorities
determine the type of studies for which a pupil is best suited,
and impose their decision on the parents ; the same authorities
establish school districts, beyond the boundaries of which parents
may not stray in favour of a school which they consider better
for their child. The last paragraph of Article 26 of the Universal
Declaration of Human Rights-‘ Parents have a prior right
to choose the kind of education that shall be given to their
children’-is thus set at naught. There is no doubt at all that,
in many countries, between 1948 and 1968, family rights have
been whittled down, while the power of the State has been
reinforced.
The drafters of the Universal Declaration were obsessed
by memories of Nazi and Fascist totalitarian methods, of State
control imposed upon little children of 7, of the brutal subjection
to which parents were submitted. If freedom was to be restored
it seemed imperative that the child should be wholly restored
to the family.
Since those days, things have indeed changed: we now face
the danger of being swamped by quantity; well-tried and trusted
methods are threatened by the complex nature of modern
society. The growing multitudes of the young must somehow
be regulated
, in order that order and efficiency may be restored
to education, that individual aptitudes may be developed and that
economic and social needs may be met. In the same measure
as the duties, the responsibilities and the financial commitments
of the State increase, so must its control and its policies become
paramount.
For that matter, submission to administrative control is not
unavoidable. If they recoil in shock and horror when informed
that their child should be given a technical training-their
child whom they intended to send to one of the schools enjoying
most prestige, for education at the highest intellectual level-
parents can, in many countries, appeal against such a decision,
either by agreeing that their offspring should take the entrance
examinations for the institution of their choice, or by entering
him in a private school. These options provide no mean safetyvalves
against educational reforms put into effect by the State.
Parents are often blind, and control is not necessarily against
the child’s interest. But in such cases too it is preferable not to
force families’ hands, and rather to seek their acceptance of the
new systems imposed by the facts of life. Parent-teacher associations
can play a very useful part in this regard.
This explains why parents should be fully informed about
their children’s aptitudes, the direction in which they may best
be guided, the various openings for which this or that type of
studies may prepare. Th is can be achieved by the organization
of school and university guidance centres, and by increased
contacts between parents and teachers. The school has everything
to gain from closer acquaintance with the parents; the
parents stand to benefit from fuller knowledge of the problems
of the school.
Co-operation between school and family is on the increase;
and this co-operation will dissipate the apparent contravention
of Article 26.

So Article 26 was implemented to STOP FASCISM... and here they are SUPPORTING a new fascism and showing ways to get around Article 26....

This document has been guiding our education system since the 70's. Eugenic eco-fascism.

BTW the UNFPA is another Rockerfeller supported agency

These disasters have been supposed to kill us off over and over, and man made climate change is part of it:

After his famous book The Population Bomb was published in 1968, he has fallen somewhat in credibility for the world kept on turning and mankind is apparently still around, despite of the doom predicted. In 1969 Ehrlich predicted that ““smog disasters” in 1973 might kill 200,000 people in New York and Los Angeles” and “By 1985 enough millions will have died to reduce the earth’s population to some acceptable level, like 1.5 billion people”.
link

Let's do a thought experiment. I'm not the best at math so someone please check my math here:

Let's stand every person on earth shoulder to shoulder and see how much space they take.There are 6.9Billion in 2010 so lets round up to 7 Billion for ease. Let's say each person stands in a 2 foot by 2 foot box.That would be 14 Billion square feet... large number but how big is that?

Answer: 14000000000 ft² = 321395.775 acre OR 321395 acre and 3755.5 yd² or 502 Square miles

I can't get my brain around that so let's get a picture. That is HALF the size of Rhoad Island, the smallest US State:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cdaab7b50055.gif[/atsimg]

So imagine half that little red dot on this map:

That is standing shoulder to shoulder. If everyone lived in a high-rise city the size of Rhoad Island there would be alllllllll that land. Guess what, this is exactly what they want to do. It is called UN Agenda 21. This is not about saving poor starving people. This is about absolute control and killing off everyone that is not a rich, well connected globalist!

Find out more about Agenda 21 and the future they envision in my thread here.

Now Herlig mentioned in that video plus Obama's science "tsar" proposed that we come up with a way of sterilizing all the world without their knowledge:

As first reported by FrontPage Magazine, Holdren and his co-authors spend a portion of the book discussing possible government programs that could be used to lower birth rates.

Those plans include forcing single women to abort their babies or put them up for adoption; implanting sterilizing capsules in people when they reach puberty; and spiking water reserves and staple foods with a chemical that would make people sterile.

To help achieve those goals, they formulate a “world government scheme” they call the Planetary Regime, which would administer the world’s resources and human growth, and they discuss the development of an “armed international organization, a global analogue of a police force” to which nations would surrender part of their sovereignty.
link

In 1969, writing with Paul R. Ehrlich, Holdren claimed that, "if the population control measures are not initiated immediately, and effectively, all the technology man can bring to bear will not fend off the misery to come."[9] In 1973 Holdren encouraged a decline in fertility to well below replacement in the United States, because "210 million now is too many and 280 million in 2040 is likely to be much too many"[10]. Currently, the U.S. population is 306,900,000[11]. In 1977 he co-authored (with Paul R. Ehrlich and Anne H. Ehrlich) Ecoscience[12], which discussed the possible role of a "planetary regime" in enforcing population control. Also discussed was the possibility of adding a sterilant to drinking water; "Adding a sterilant to drinking water or staple foods is a suggestion that seems to horrify people more than most proposals for involuntary fertility control. Indeed, this would pose some very difficult political, legal, and social questions, to say nothing of the technical problems. No such sterilant exists today, nor does one appear to be under development. To be acceptable, such a substance would have to meet some rather stiff requirements: it must be uniformly effective, despite widely varying doses received by individuals, and despite varying degrees of fertility and sensitivity among individuals; it must be free of dangerous or unpleasant side effects; and it must have no effect on members of the opposite sex, children, old people, pets, or livestock.".
link
Their problem was solved in 1982 by Monsanto.

GMO's and sterilization.
Monsanto has a long and sullied history, developing some of the most evil products ever produced. This is from their wikipedia page:

The 1940s saw Monsanto become a leading manufacturer of plastics, including polystyrene, and synthetic fibers. Since then, it has remained one of the top 10 US chemical companies. Other major products have included the herbicides 2,4,5-T, DDT, and Agent Orange used primarily during the Vietnam War as a defoliant agent (later found to be contaminated during manufacture with highly carcinogenic dioxin), the artificial sweetener aspartame (NutraSweet), bovine somatotropin (bovine growth hormone (BST)), and PCBs.[6] Also in this decade, Monsanto operated the Dayton Project, and later Mound Laboratories in Miamisburg, Ohio, for the Manhattan Project, the development of the first nuclear weapons and, after 1947, the Atomic Energy Commission.
Monsanto began manufacturing DDT in 1944, along with some 15 other companies.[7] This insecticide was much-welcomed in the fight against malaria-transmitting mosquitoes. The use of DDT in the U.S. was banned by Congress in 1972, due in large part to efforts by environmentalists, who persisted in the challenge put forth by Rachel Carson and her book Silent Spring in 1962, which sought to inform the public of the side effects associated with DDT. As the decade ended, Monsanto acquired American Viscose from England's Courtauld family in 1949.
In 1954, Monsanto partnered with German chemical giant Bayer to form Mobay and market polyurethanes in the US.
Monsanto was a pioneer of optoelectronics in the 1970s. In 1968 they became the first company to start mass production of (visible) Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs), using gallium arsenide phosphide. This ushered in the era of solid-state lights. From 1968 to 1970 sales doubled every few months. Their products (discrete LEDs and seven-segment numeric displays) became the standards of industry. The primary markets then were electronic calculators, digital watches, and digital clocks.[8]
In the 1960s and 1970s, Monsanto became one of 10-36 producers of Agent Orange for US Military operations in Vietnam.[9][10]
In 1980, Monsanto established the Edgar Monsanto Queeny safety award[citation needed] in honor of its former CEO (1928–1960), to encourage accident prevention.
Monsanto scientists became the first to genetically modify a plant cell in 1982. Five years later, Monsanto conducted the first field tests of genetically engineered crops.

Since this time they have taken almost total control of the U.S. seed supply. They regularly launch lawsuits against people's farms who have NOT planted monsanto but get cross pollinated by neighboring fields. They then take away the land, house, and money of those who refuse to plant Monsanto products.

This is well documented. I suggest you watch "Food, INC" (which can be found on Watch It Now on Netflix) and other wonderful documentaries on the topic. Here is a Vanity Fear article "Harvest of Fear": link.

Monsanto relies on a shadowy army of private investigators and agents in the American heartland to strike fear into farm country. They fan out into fields and farm towns, where they secretly videotape and photograph farmers, store owners, and co-ops; infiltrate community meetings; and gather information from informants about farming activities. Farmers say that some Monsanto agents pretend to be surveyors. Others confront farmers on their land and try to pressure them to sign papers giving Monsanto access to their private records. Farmers call them the “seed police” and use words such as “Gestapo” and “Mafia” to describe their tactics.

The worst part of all this is that these products are being passed onto the market without proper health and safety research. They are passed under "equivalency" ... there is corn out there, this is corn.. so it's ok!

Well there are lots of studies out there that show it's NOT ok... including one that shows they lead to sterility in lab animals, and other genetic defects:

After feeding hamsters for two years over three generations, those on the GM diet, and especially the group on the maximum GM soy diet, showed devastating results. By the third generation, most GM soy-fed hamsters lost the ability to have babies. They also suffered slower growth, and a high mortality rate among the pups.

And if this isn't shocking enough, some in the third generation even had hair growing inside their mouths--a phenomenon rarely seen, but apparently more prevalent among hamsters eating GM soy.
link

There is article after article here on ATS about GMOs and Monsanto for those who wish to read them, so I won't belabor this point.

ETA.. forgot the chemtrail part.
Chemtrails
They have admited that spraying these things will have vast problems with bringing down viruses and who knows what the long term implacts of increased aluminum barium and strontium. But I think most are aware of this aspect so I won't beat it to death. Here is the CFR paper which outlines some of them
www.cfr.org...
and a movie which the scientists admit it also:

edit on 24-3-2011 by pianopraze because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
These are some of the possible technologies and techniques that might involved with chemtrails.

Personally I think all of them are possible....but I think geoengineering is the most likley scenario.

HAARP

Project Blue beam

Communication and weather warfare

Owning the weather

edit on 25-3-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: add video

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
HAARP in it's very patents is a geoengineering machine.

I think they are also using it to trigger earthquakes and maybe even volcano's. This would be a seemingly "natural" way to go about depoputation and introduce SO2 gasses into the atmosphere to create geoengineering climate control yet maintain plausable deniability

Theory: HAARP caused the quakes and possibly the noises people are hearing listed throughout many ats threads. The noise in a recent thread from florida is approximately polar opposite the Japanese quakes.

Here are the readings from HAARP for the days around both this noise and the Japanese quakes.
Chart of Japanese Quakes
HAARP data

The Bermuda Triangle (Florida) and Devils Triangle (Japan) are polar opposites according to this video... so that means the Florida noise and the Japanese earthquakes were roughly on the polar opposite sides of the global from one another. Source: first 30 seconds of this video:

Pure coincidence that HAARP was turned on, left running until after they got the big earth quake and aftershocks going then turned off? Not in my book... but I'm a conspiracy nut.

Debunkers have fun with it, but my mind is well over 90% certain I know what caused those quakes. Not sure if it caused the noise but it is might suspicious to me.

Oh, It happened to be running before the Haiti Quake also...
Pictures of the Haiti Quake and more in this ATS thread.

HAARP had also been on several hours before the China earthquake also May 12 2008.

This is only circumstantial evidence. Not proof. But it makes a darn good conspiracy.
The Induction Magnetometer is like a giant microphone that measures when the ionosphere is being bombarded by Ultra Low Frequency (ULF) waves. The picture shows the readout between 0-5HZ. When HAARP is active it shows up distinct patterns which differ when HAARP is used to do different things. HAARPS patents show it can be used to bounce these waves off the ionosphere and send these waves underground where they want them. So basically HAARP is like a speaker and the Induction Magnetometer is like an oscilloscope showing the waves HAARP is broadcasting. Speakers can be used to shatter a glass if vibrated at the exact frequency of the glass. Theoretically (conspiracy theory) HAARP can be used to vibrate the ground at the frequency needed to trigger a slip already pressured fault lines.
Here is a History Channel Program on the theories:

Earthquakes are natural, and it doesn't matter if there are a thousand natural earthquakes a year, that does not invalidate that HAARP might have been used to trigger these few earthquakes. It also doesn't matter if HAARP can be used to do other things. It can theoretically do this also. It is not used to do this every time it's turned on; most of the time it's used to do other things. That does not invalidate that it can trigger earthquakes. The same way a knife can be used to do all sorts of useful things from shaping wood, cutting rope, or even turning a screw in a pinch. Just because you use your knife for a thousand good things, it doesn't mean you can't also use it to stab someone.

It's a conspiracy theory, nope can't prove it beyond what I've posted here. But I believe it's possible.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the GaulThen they found it was making them quite famous among some circles - big fish, small pond syndrome. So they published and wrote whatever possibilites crossed they could imagine.

It's a nice theory, except it's contrary to my experience.

I thought geoengineering was a hoax. I was nodding in agreement with Nef on ATS live (I love ATS Live, shameless plug listen to it Every Saturday
) when he was saying there was nothing to "chemtrails". I got invited into a thread by a friend I came in with a semi-open mind but initially called in phage and weed to help debunk a video. They did to some small effect but many more questions were left open than answered. The debate got spread over multiple threads and I was introduced to a lot of other logical arguments and facts vs underhanded tactics in my opinion of certain key individuals arguing against geoengineering.

The arguments and facts of those believing in geoengineering seem better to me than those who don't.

It is for a fact, costing me more stars than making. I get no or one star to most of my posts now a days in Mat's threads. I make more when I post a new work of art in my art thread (shameless plug, I know. But I'd much rather be making art than debating geoengineering).

So It's a nice theory, but it just doesn't line up with my experience.
edit on 25-3-2011 by pianopraze because: typo

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Here are a couple of interesting videos that talk about one possible mixture of chemtrails.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by pianopraze

If chemtrails are geo-engineering.

It ain't working!

20 years of...nothing!

And why would it still be top secret?

The stealth bomber wasn't even secret for that long.

All these freely available papers and articles about geo-engineering and none say they have been regularly using jet air craft to do it, barely any even suggest to use aircraft!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Yes I have heard this theory also. Have you heard about a man named Benjamin Fulford. He was a journalist for ABC in Japan who exposes the NWO and connections to the Yakuza. He discuss his theories in this video.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

If chemtrails are geo-engineering.

It ain't working!

20 years of...nothing!

And why would it still be top secret?

The stealth bomber wasn't even secret for that long.

All these freely available papers and articles about geo-engineering and none say they have been regularly using jet air craft to do it, barely any even suggest to use aircraft!

Ok, show me the data from the Manhattan project.

Show me all tesla's research, not just part, all.

There is lots of stuff still top secret since WWII.

Just because some stuff is declassified or known does not mean it all is. All or nothing is a slick technique that sounds good on first view but does not hold up.

I hereby make a prediction that years from now a plane will be declassified which uses a nuclear engine and is in current use or testing. It is probably in a triangular shape. Stanton Friedman was working on them 40 or 50 years ago. I made these same predictions to my friends about the f117 and b2 before they were revealed. When such planes are revealed it is usually when every other nation knows about them anyways and they have either got the replacement operational or well on the way.

BTW there is no hyphen used after geo. I made that mistake at first too.
edit on 25-3-2011 by pianopraze because: typo

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

So, it's so top secret that they decided to make big, long, white lines that cover the sky?

These guy are slick!

<<   2  3  4 >>

join