It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gakona HAARP on Full Power during Massive EarthQuake in Japan?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
An awesome coincidence? Please watch the time line of the Induction Magnetometer of the Gakona HAARP, before, during and after the massive Earthquake that rocks Japan. Only a strange, terrible and impressive coincidence?

Induction magnetometer: 09,10 and 11 March 2011

10 March 2011

11 March 2011

The same kind of event on Haiti Earthquake in January 2010?
09 jan 2010

10 January 2010

11 January 2010

12 January 2010

edit on 11-3-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Im new to the whole HAARP thing. What does all of this mean?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
These Graphs dont mean anything.....HAARP is safe. just look at the website, it says so _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Toldyouso

Oh... That's helpful...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Can you tell us what the induction magnetometer detects?

And how does it prove that HAARP was on "full power"?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
What you speak of it not harrp, but what harrp is seeing, refer to this post www.abovetopsecret.com... The moon is the real problem, it's getting real close and stuff tomorrow. I have looked directly in to the sun and I found no problems. The moon is real close however, and I can see that.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
To OP can you look into the details at the time of the quake in NZ recently too. I'd like to know if a pattern is there to be seen. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Well, does this measure all the magnetic activity in the Stratosphere or only what is caused by HAARP?
Space Weather On the 9 March we had a X1.5 class solar flare, that fits about perfectly with all the space junk reaching earth around that time, which could account for the readings

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by WiseThinker

I've been looking in directly in to the sun for days and see nothing different than the day befor. I also look in to the moon and have noticed hat it is infect bigger than I normally see it. This earthquake has been caused by the moon not by the sun, if you look directly in to them you will see exactly what I'm saying.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by spiderbadarse

I respect your view and i have been looking into the Whole moon theory, and thus far i see it as unproven and circumstantial evidence. However logically i could see how the Moon could potentially set of Volcano's as it would pull the liquid magma to the surface as it got closer.

Also press the link in my post, you cannot dispute that there was a X1.5 class solar flare 2 days ago which would reach us -8hours to +24 hours from now, and this causes MASSIVE stress on the magnetosphere which in term can easily cause earthquakes, and with the constant bombardment our magnetic feild is having, and not to mention the fact that it has massive holes all over it atm as the poles are also shifting, seams a much more plausible explanation in my opinion than the moon, at least in this situation.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Here's a closer view showing the last 6 hours of activity:

What time was the earthquake? 10am UTC?

Once the OP tells us what exactly we're looking at then we'll get a better idea as to what's going on.

If you ask me, it seems there is a drop off before 10am UTC...

How can that be if it was at full power?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiseThinker

I respect your view and i have been looking into the Whole moon theory, and thus far i see it as unproven and circumstantial evidence. However logically i could see how the Moon could potentially set of Volcano's as it would pull the liquid magma to the surface as it got closer.

Also press the link in my post, you cannot dispute that there was a X1.5 class solar flare 2 days ago which would reach us -8hours to +24 hours from now, and this causes MASSIVE stress on the magnetosphere which in term can easily cause earthquakes, and with the constant bombardment our magnetic feild is having, and not to mention the fact that it has massive holes all over it atm as the poles are also shifting, seams a much more plausible explanation in my opinion than the moon, at least in this situation.

Is that like how magnets work?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Here's a closer view showing the last 6 hours of activity:

What time was the earthquake? 10am UTC?

Once the OP tells us what exactly we're looking at then we'll get a better idea as to what's going on.

If you ask me, it seems there is a drop off before 10am UTC...

How can that be if it was at full power?

No. Not 10 UTC

But

* Friday, March 11, 2011 at 05:46:00 UTC
* Friday, March 11, 2011 at 02:46:00 PM at epicenter

Just at the begin of your data chart. From 6 to 10.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Yes this is how magnets work.... please do some research so you can give a balanced argument.

We present the study of 682 earthquakes of ¡Ý4.0 magnitude observed during January 1991 to January 2007 in the light of solar flares observed by GOES and SOXS missions in order to explore the possibility of any association between solar flares and earthquakes. Our investigation preliminarily shows that each earthquake under study was preceded by a solar flare of GOES importance B to X class by 10-100 hrs. However, each flare was not found followed by earthquake of magnitude ¡Ý4.0. We classified the earthquake events with respect to their magnitude and further attempted to look for their correlation with GOES importance class and delay time. We found that with the increasing importance of flares the delay in the onset of earthquake reduces. The critical X-ray intensity of the flare to be associated with earthquake is found to be ~10-6 Watts/m2. On the other hand no clear evidence could be established that higher importance flares precede high magnitude earthquakes. Our detailed study of 50 earthquakes associated with solar flares observed by SOXS mission and other wavebands revealed many interesting results such as the location of the flare on the Sun and the delay time in the earthquake and its magnitude. We propose a model explaining the charged particles accelerated during the solar flare and released in the space that undergone further acceleration by interplanetary shocks and produce the ring current in the earth's magnetosphere, which may enhance the process of tectonics plates motion abruptly at fault zones. It is further proposed that such sudden enhancement in the process of tectonic motion of plates in fault zones may increase abruptly the heat gradients on spatial (dT/dx) and temporal (dT/dt) scales responsible for earthquakes.

Source

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

reply to post by Arken

Can you tell us what the induction magnetometer detects?

And how does it prove that HAARP was on "full power"?

I Actually believe this does not mean anything. HAARP i think can also detect this kind of signals when EQ's hit, so it does not say that it is done by HAARP, it just shows that HAARP was picking up wahtever hit Japan..

I don't believe this was done by HAARP, if some of you have seen SOHO, LASCO C2 images of the past couple of days (starting from the 7th of March until the 10th), you will see the sun was very very active, and shot for what i saw 4 HUGE (i heard people say) X-Class CME's, Non where earth directed, but 2 of them where on the side that was turning in our direction, so we are feeling that effects now.. This is all Nature Baby.
edit on 11/3/2011 by Bauwser because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
My kettle was boiling at the same time!

So, did HAARP boil my kettle?

Or did my kettle cause the Japanese earthquake?

The truth is out there ........ !

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Ah yes it was too!

So what does it all mean Arken?

How does it prove HAARP was on?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Earthquake history in Japan
After reviewing the data and looking at the region, combined with the fact that Japan does have several hot spots and active volcanic region, the question must be posed, could this not be something natural and not man made? The earth and earth based sciences is still a relatively new science, as they can not predict with an earthquake will happen, nor when a volcano will erupt. Most of the science is based off of careful observations and following the natural pattern of things. A quick look at the history of the region only confirms, that this is neither something new nor something that would indicate as being man made or generated. It appears, based off of the data, that large earthquakes, of the range indicated, occur once every 10 to 100 years. In short, the country was due for a large quake, based off of the data that is given. If this struck right out of the blue, or in a non fault area, like say Oklahoma, then maybe, but Japan, just a natural occurence of nature.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

reply to post by Arken

Ah yes it was too!

So what does it all mean Arken?

How does it prove HAARP was on?

Right. Yes it was.

So what does it all mean Chadwickus?

How does it prove HAARP was off-line?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>