It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Prediction Calculator - Scary Accurate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kermithermit111

Calm was my word without prejudice. Of course there is a pattern to everything. Relationships between everything is something I am greatly interested in. I do not believe in everything that NASA has to promote.

However, as an example, A reference from the Mayan culture would surely show the cause of the ends and beginings of cycles.Especially a major one as discussed. It would be relevant to provide a link to say; Mayan culture that depicts the said dwarf star anywhere in its history, as surely they knew of the cycles as it ( the dwarf star) has arrived here before.

otherwise its a comet

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

but there has been large earthquakes over the last 500 years.

How does that extrapolate

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by guessing

Calm was my word without prejudice. Of course there is a pattern to everything. Relationships between everything is something I am greatly interested in. I do not believe in everything that NASA has to promote.

However, as an example, A reference from the Mayan culture would surely show the cause of the ends and beginings of cycles.Especially a major one as discussed. It would be relevant to provide a link to say; Mayan culture that depicts the said dwarf star anywhere in its history, as surely they knew of the cycles as it ( the dwarf star) has arrived here before.

otherwise its a comet

maybe the mayan people didn't know the difference from a commet to a dwarf star, after all they didn't have telescopes like we do to see the difference. maybe they tough it was just a commet like every other commet ???
i dono,
just throwing food for tought.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by scoobyrob

Did they mention anything about comets being the end of the calender, anywhere?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

i myself have been searching for information that would prove a relationship between the tzolken count mayan calendar cycle restarting and the nearby pass of elenin...

if it does end up proving to have the mass of a dwarf star (some 80 times the mass of jupiter), and does cause more earthquakes in it's further alignments / as it gets closer, then it would promote the possibility of the restart of a cycle here on earth...

notice how huge of an elliptical orbit it has? does it match the cycle of the calendar? help me find out
edit on 16-3-2011 by kermithermit111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I am assuming that it is really a comet. So, I haved asked NASA Ask an Astrobiologist about diameter, mass and density and they are not telling nothing. Does anyone saw any news about this data? No! Only speculations regarding the coma. On the other hand, come on guys, there are a lot of desinformation coming from both doom nerds and official sources. For example someone was talking about a pole shift on March 15th. Did anything happened? No! Oh yeah, Japan's earthquake... hey, wake up, the earthquake was before March 15.

Still, i find it curious that there is no information about that data (diameter, mass, density). Elenin was found in December, so NASA has to follow its path to extrapolate an orbit and if the path is beeing followed they know the comet's velocity and acceleration. So by now they should have an idea about size, mass and density.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by rodrigolt

you have to take into consideration when observing a predicted orbital diagram that there is more of a "window" of alignment spanning about a week before and after the predicted "perfect" alignment.

do you think the earth's crust had no momentum/pressure built up waiting to burst as soon as the alignment came close enough to reach a pinnacle point (march 11)...

notice the continuation of dramatic quakes in japan and california these past few days (march 11-16) and most likely continued until the 20th when it is leaving gravitational alignment..

there's no magic instant alignment ONLY on march 15th, it's a slow process, being in alignment for quite a few days...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

So far I can find no relationship anywhere that suggests the mayan cycle ends with a comet or dwarf star. I have ebeen looking for this relationship for many many years. The closest thing that may suggest comets is the bible. That is also speculative and inconclusive.

Hopi Indians but, again ambigious.

If there was a definative relationship and proof of Mayan writings , stories or culture art, engravings etc.. that suggest an eliptical astral body, I can not find it.

Again this is not for lack of trying.

So where do you suggest we start?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
reply to post by hawkiye

but there has been large earthquakes over the last 500 years.

How does that extrapolate

Using the alignments. Did you watch the video?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

well, first of all the mayans never once referred to it as any sort of "end"..

only a "resetting"...

it will always continue, but they referred to a physical reset in the cycle of the earth...

this could be achieved by the continuation and increased intensity of earth changes caused later this year when elenin is at it's closest point to us, and then leaves...

and keep in mind that there is not much "literature" left from the mayans...

so i would say we could start by analyzing mayan cave drawings that survived and look for resemblances

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

I understand your perception on this and the theory has merit.

Instead of focusing on the ring of fire region , what has happen on the opposite region, on the other side of the planet.

Should have similar effects? possible reverse effects IE unusual nil activity. There has to be balance in the law of the universe.

but.... it is circumstantial.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Is there any reason why the link isn't working bit hard to come to a conclusion with nothing to gauge it on.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

end of cycle: resetting of cycle: it really is expression and interpretation of the same... is it not?

I would be facinated to see Mayan cave drawings......

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

hisz.rsoe.hu...

if you scroll down to recent earthquakes list, there are several in italy, poland, greece, portugal.. some having moderately substantial magnitudes...

the atlantic fault line had a 4.7 very recently aswell

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

the link is working for me... make sure you have Java installed on your browser...

the orbital diagram is what is being discussed

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
The only thing to consider is about the lacking of data. No one knows or just aren't telling about the diameter, mass and density.

As for earthquakes, I think we are on the edge of a new one. I give credit to Piers Corbyn (you can search google and youtube) and something is coming this weekend and mostly between 27 and 29 this month.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

cave art solar

unverifed but none the less a link

edit on 16-3-2011 by guessing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

but with respect,

this is normal activity

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

in regards to the opposite side of the world from japan, you could say it's normal

only time will tell

better to be prepared than not though

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

exactly.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join