It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Fake and staged Tsunami at Japan military base?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
So the video starts off normal. At the start of the video you can see soil on the wings of the fighter jet but when they zoom out it looks suspicious. Pay attention at 1:02 to 1:13. when they pan out. Firstly, the entire runway is completely free of debris at 1:10. How can soil get on top of the fighter jet 20 feet high, but not make it to the runway 0 feet away? Secondly, as the video pans out there is a boxed in area of soil between 2 hangers that could only have got there if it was dumped. Thirdly, in the last second of the video you can see a road behind the hanger completely clear and free of mud. Looks like they came in with dumper trucks of soil but forgot to muddy the road.

Finally, and most importantly, you can see the nose of a jet crashed into a building, well that's impossible unless the runway in front of the building had sufficient tsunami flow to carry the plane, but there is no evidence of any tsunami mud flow anywhere in sight. There is no evidence of any earthquake cracks that could have carried the jet out of its hanger.

Could the Japanese military have staged this video in order to secure an extra few billion Yen to replace several jet fighters that were never damaged? What do you think?

edit on 13-3-2011 by DanUKphd because: malformed video new vid link

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Link contains a malinformed id, it says...I got it now, I think..Thanks...
edit on 13-3-2011 by Caji316 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
At 09 secs you can see a line of barrels all groupd toghter neatly the water could move a jet fighter but not thr barrels, I pointed this out earlier to my friend but he just laughed at me and said I was paranoid

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This is quake damage, not tsunami damage. The plane may have been taxiing and the pilot lost control. Why would anyone want to "fake" additional damage?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
What do people not understand about the fact that after two minutes inland the wave was no longer Water it was a solid wall of Mud, Houses, debris and cars! However the under-wave would have still mostly been liquid, it would have dumped debris and "soil" randomly as it moved

edit on 13/3/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
This is quake damage, not tsunami damage. The plane may have been taxiing and the pilot lost control. Why would anyone want to "fake" additional damage?

I did say in the write up why they might fake it. Also I couldn't see Quake damage. No cracks apart from really suspicious drains in front of the hanger lifted out to make it look like quake damage.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

What do people not understand about the fact that after two minutes inland the wave was no longer Water it was a solid wall of Mud, Houses, debris and cars! However the under-wave would have still mostly been liquid, it would have dumped debris and "soil" randomly as it moved

So why is there no randomly distributed "soil" apart from on top of the planes? Yeah right, logs and drift wood on top of the planes but no where else in sight! I don't buy it.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
No I don't think there damaged beyond repair that need replacing, inspecting and cleaning and assesing damage
Again this an army base and they will start clean ups ASP and during the actually event of securing, thats what soldiers do.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Or maybe they need runway for planes and helicopters that deliver the food, save trapped people or evacuate them so they cleaned it up as soon as possible?

I don't get why would they fake additional damage...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I'd need to know more before coming to a conclusion on that. For example, in what direction did the water/debris come from, has there been a clean up of the site since the damage occured. It does seem reasonable to me that during an earthquake/tsunami a few planes might get tossed around a bit. The authorites would soon figure out if it was a fake anyway as a quick mechanical check on the planes would reveal all. Just my penny's worth

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
"Definitely looks like 100 billion dollars/Yen in damage to me....", says the government shill, as they all laugh in the conference room while planning for their next profiteering adventure after the next disaster.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DanUKphd

It doesnt matter weather you buy it or not, Its the truth
I used to live by the river tees, ive seen it flood and ive seen debris distributed in the same way, mud and debris wash away easilly unless they get caught on object such as a plane for example, as you can see branches from trees and other debris have caught on the plane in the direction that the wave or "flood" was travelling, this in turn has formed a collection of mud around the debris

Also i imagine some debris could have dropped from the surrounding buildings during the After-shocks that resulted.
edit on 13/3/11 by TedHodgson because: to add.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by TedHodgson

I used to live by the river tees, ive seen it flood and ive seen debris distributed in the same way

So you've seen the river Tees pick an aircraft up and and move it 100 feet with no evidence of any foreground mud? lol you guys crack me up. Stop the video at 1:08 and tell me where the evidence is.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
if you look at the asphalt as they pan out you can see it's starting to dry and you can see damp places left.
just like after it rains and starts to dry off.

also if you look at the debris flow you can tell that it was stacking up on the right side of the plane, water will flow to the least path of resistance, and everything in the water goes the same way unless obstructed.

if you look at other video of the waves you will see that most of the debris is in the front, and when the wave resides it leave most the trash where it stops. and washes some of back out with it.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
You would figure with all that those poor people are going through right now that people could just think positive thoughts and and wish em well. I guess it was a matter of time before someone took something so tragic and turned it into a conspiracy. The internet detectives are on the scene now to show that this was somehow staged. Classless and certainly too soon.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

if you look at the asphalt as they pan out you can see it's starting to dry and you can see damp places left.

I did look at the "Asphalt" and I saw jet planes neatly lined up. How come those planes were not effected? The path of the Tsunami must have gone directly over the "Asphalt" runway towards the hangers because the mud and debris is collected inside the hanger.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
and if you look 22 sec's mark to the left of the barrels near the front of the aircraft, you see what looks like to me to be trash bags or maybe duffle bags, ever been in the service, one thing the military cant stand is a messy area.
you can bet they already had clean up crews out moving debris and washing down high taffic areas. i 'm almost willing to put money down that they moved the barrels out of the hanger, and line them up out of the way.

also if you look in the hanger you can see the pattern of the debris flow inside.

edit on 13-3-2011 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

The internet detectives are on the scene now to show that this was somehow staged. Classless and certainly too soon.

That's what everyone said about 9/11. And they still say it today. This is a serious thread. I'm trying to establish which military base it was and it's location and who's aircraft it belongs too. Throwing hatred around isn't really a search for the truth is it? Take your hatred back on your consciousness.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hounddoghowlie

you can bet they already had clean up crews out moving debris and washing down high taffic areas.

Why clean the mud first and leave an expensive asset aircraft wedged in a window? The first thing the military would do is to secure their most expensive assets first because if it is needed then it's operational.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DanUKphd
Take your hatred back on your consciousness.

That was what's called an opinion based on compassion.

You will know if I release hate.

No need for a response, I'm leaving your childish thread and will not return.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join