It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan ground cracking open and moving.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
This is some of the craziest earth dance I have ever seen...hope I never see have to dance with Mama like this!
edit on 12-3-2011 by EchoM because: Bad spelling

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
This is called "liquifaction" and is normal during earthquakes. Google it yourselves for more info

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

Yep but in this case its severe because its a man made land and the sea is about to take it back. Any buildings on that land are toast.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by bluloa

The media is alerting everyone on the severity of the radiation leak in Japan just as the alert was given on the radiation leak in Cherynobel....NOT! Cherynobel was down played for decades....not even years..and i suspect the same will be true for Japan!

But wait, Nuclear energy is not only clean, its safe!

solidly based—on health data, radiological surveys and scientific reports—some 5,000 in all. It concludes that based on records now available, some 985,000 people died of cancer caused by the Chernobyl accident. That’s between when the accident occurred in 1986 and 2004. More deaths, it projects, will follow.

MSM is either hyped up or down played.....Besides this Japanese disaster, Cherynobel's protective Sarcophagus only finalised in y2k, already expires in +/- 4 years......

Its gonna end up being a game of building bigger and bigger containments over the areas of nuclear leaks for the next 200 000 years....which is the expected life span of the radiation contamination potential for every breached nuclear plant.....

Patching the 1986 cherynobel protective Sarcophagus

Work is due to begin on a £600m replacement shelter designed to last a mere 100 years. This New Safe Confinement will be built on site and then slid over the newly built sarcophagus.

Life span of nuclear leak threat

Further, “the concentrations” of some of the poisons, because they have radioactive half-lives ranging from 20,000 to 200,000 years, “will remain practically the same virtually forever.”

Its already been speculated that Japans nuclear breach would be far worse than that of Cherynoble........

What are we doing...its one thing to commit suicide, but taking the planet down with us....my God...have we evolved to be that big headed and Narcissistic?? Who do we think we are?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
like another poster said, this looks like liquefaction.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by corvin77

it appears the explosion was the OUTER protective casing, caused by hydrogen and air. The INNER protective cover is inches thick steel and wasn't breached. Therefore the reactor and any radioactive substance was not leaked.

These stations are built to withstand such things.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Holy # ive never seen the earth actually move back and forth like that, we are living in strange times. I cant imagine things getting much better in our life time. We are only going to be experiencing more and more "natural" disasters and other kinds of destruction.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

it appears the explosion was the OUTER protective casing, caused by hydrogen and air. The INNER protective cover is inches thick steel and wasn't breached. Therefore the reactor and any radioactive substance was not leaked.

These stations are built to withstand such things.

Just like the Cherynoble station was built to withstand such things?
You arer buying into what the msm is feeding you?? ...go and study Cherynoble....its like history is repeating itself.....

Just like Cherynoble, the msm is playing this down.....why are people in Japan being treated for radiation poisening, as we speak, if the INNER protective covers are still in place?

In fact, the extent of the Cherynoble contamination is still being withheld from us today! What makes you think that openess and honesty will prevail in this event?

edit on 3/12/2011 by corvin77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Quasi

Thats crazy! Its like Japan is floating away.....if I was him I would of been running,but I guess if he ran it wouldnt make the the area he was standing on easy...peace and love for Japan

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hope this is still on topic; If not, can I start a new thread?

I was just thinking what has Japan done to upset 'those powers that be'.
I found my answer on this website,

www.naturalnews.com...

This includes Australia too, now we just need to find out what New Zealand did and we have a conspiracy theory.
Apparently Japan has stopped vaccinating due to 4 child deaths.
BUT so had Australia last year.

OH-OH Did the NWO not like these countries' decision to stop bowing down to TPTB!!!!

To take this point of view means that NWO does have a way to make earthquakes, and volcanoes erupt and tsunamis to occur. Do they?

On Youtube Dutchsinse channel a comment was left, that USA was already sending military humanitarian aid days BEFORE the earthquake had struck!!! The comment was left by a US army (marine I think).
This suggests that TPTB KNOW when these events are occurring!! And they are not warning anyone!!!!!

On Youtube RT channel there is a video where UK and Russian scientists are planning to send satellites into space to detect ionospheric disturbances and respective geological disturbances that could give that country up to 10 day heads up, to get things in place and to warn the people of an event coming!

Who betting USA has this satellite already and UK & Russia are worried about USA's misuse of Order from Chaos protocol? Else how did the US army know Japan was needing 'humanitarian aid'?????????????

I smell a conspiracy theory, now I just need to find out what did New Zealand do?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Japan has taken in to account the fact it's in a high risk area and things have been learned from Chernobyl.

Whilst the reports are that the explosion wasn't the core, there are still risks, apparently another reactor's cooler failed and some people are being treated for radiation.

At least the area was evacuated and when there's a certain level of admission, whilst not entirely trusting of most news sources, there appears to be more credibility.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Do not presume to know me or my opinions on MSM or anything else.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
this guy is nuts! i'd be freaking out - interesting that he said he felt drunk and temporarily disoriented. really never thought i'd see something like this, and to see it being reported so casually - it just...well, makes my spidey sense tingle.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
The world as a whole is seriously screwed. I have said in a few threads in the past year that this is only the start of things to come. The 2012 thing is not going to happen, however there will be a cataclysm as has not been seen before.

2012 will do nothing but cause people to forget the disaster that is coming. This is the birth pangs that was predicted.

Prepare yourself for what is to come. Much worse is coming in the future.

Raist

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hadrian
reply to post by Phenomium

Wonder why? The US does it.

You're blaming the U.S. for something that is happening in Japan? Because we don't behave......China emulated us? Where do I start?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Um, not sure what you're talking about. I was just expressing my belief that for an American (for example) to condemn Japanese for "false gods" seems hypocritical to me. Christian god(s), as all of them, are just as false. Why would Japan's be more false than anyone else's? I don't know what China has to do with it.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
They couldn't pay me to stand there and report that. I was out of there faster than you could read this reply!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I am sure people know this already but Chenobyl means Wormwood in Ukraine.

So if anyone is into Revelation, the 3rd trumpet is sounded in chapter 8v10.
'A huge star falls from heaven, burning like a torch and it dropped on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water.
And the name of the star is wormwood. A third part of the waters was changed into Wormwood and many people died from using the water, because it had become bitter.'

Absinthe was an alcohol that used the herb; wormwood, in it's recipe, it used to produce hallucinations if drank in large quantities. Wormwood does taste bitter.
Now everyone thinks that this a comet because of the burning torch symbolism. It isn't!
I believe it is a Gamma ray burst hitting the atmosphere. A GRB will produce the brightest light you have ever seen for a second, then you will think wow weird but it a huge catastrophe for earth. There are two sources of GRBs. (Don;t tell me any star can send us a GRB the source that I am thinking of is nearer than 1 AU.)

BUT God has provided a brilliant way of decreasing the effects of a GRB-the magnetosphere. I have found by following clues from the Templars, the Bible and King Arthur, that mankind can actually build up/increase the magnetosphere and they have been doing so for millenia BUT TPTB also know this info and have found a way of decreasing the magnetosphere.
Which is why we are getting more earthquakes & volcanoes.

Plus when Revelation mentions a third, it is NOT a literal third, as that is 'Resistance is futile' prophecy (Read Amos for this exact phrase). If a prophet says Resistance is futile and 'predestination blah blah' then that Prophet is a false prophet. So God doesn't break His own rules, so a third means 'THE COMPLETE NUMBER'.
Jesus came to earth for 33 & 1/3 years, which is a 3rd of a 100yrs=the complete number for His mission.
So it can mean 1 person to ? The choice is Mankinds.

This 3rd trumpet leads to the 4th trumpet, which is nitric acid smog that happens after a GRB after hitting the atmosphere. There is a chemical reaction with nitrogen becoming nitric acid, which leads to a decrease of light from the sun.
And it happens as Aquila rises in the Summer triangle constellations. I don't know what year yet.

I will post tomorrow 'how to protect yourself against radiation' as that is also on topic.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
my sympathies go out to all those who've died in japan, people at school are all talking about 2012 after this event. it appears we're entering the kick, i wonder how many people will wake up last second

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
British sources, and not the government, but from the Crown, asked me to consider nuclear weapons used under the water for destroying naval forces. I have no idea why they are doing this and its no coincidence what they had asked me to consider creating tidal waves with explosions to destory naval forces, now this happends. Its bloody murder! Its an atrosity whats happening in Japan.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AriesJedi
BUT God has provided a brilliant way of decreasing the effects of a GRB-the magnetosphere. I have found by following clues from the Templars, the Bible and King Arthur, that mankind can actually build up/increase the magnetosphere and they have been doing so for millenia BUT TPTB also know this info and have found a way of decreasing the magnetosphere.
Which is why we are getting more earthquakes & volcanoes.

Please write a book, so I can buy it and read it.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ManchurianDisclosure

Gadzooks ... that's a bold claim. Link?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join