It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan ground cracking open and moving.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The guy must have taken a bottle of valium before he filmed this. Clearly a hoax.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Quasi

I pass on a lot of good luck to those affected directly and indirectly in Japan. I am also sorry for those that have perished and that are injured. May the injured recover fast and heal 100% I would also like to say I give much needed strength to families and everyone in japan that has been affected by the earthquake as well as the nuclear powerplant explosion. If I could make my way over to Japan and help out I would. Blessing to all.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Has anyone else notice that there are no birds not any in view NOR are there any bird sounds, sadly there are not squirrels in japan so can't say anything to them. But for the most part I don't see any wildlife, and excluding the yappy dog (who in my opinion has it right being freaked out) I don't hear anything but people, not even any sea gulls.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
that video is mind blowing..

i have a question though. are all of the after-shocks.. if you can even call them that, i mean, some of them are 6.0+.. normal? there's been about 180+. does this mean that something more is coming or will it die off?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gwynned

you seriously think this is a hoax? really?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
287 after shock tremors since the 8.9 hit Japan to date, ranging from 4.6 to 7.1, according to the USGS.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Tokyo Bay Compare.

1960’s

Recent photo

Definitely a made expansion for sure. The sea water in the video appears to be reclaiming the land.

edit on 12-3-2011 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Yeah,.
It seems like there are more for this quake then the last three,. Indonesia, Haiti and Chile
the USGS listing has been full. and nearly all are for the coast of Japan

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Quasi

That's no big deal. Just some cracks. See 'em all the time in southern California. These are all surface effects caused by deeper tension changes. Fun but no worries mate.

After the quakes stop you just get some shovels and fill them in.
edit on 12-3-2011 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Quasi

I actually loled because I realized people wouldn't believe in Atlantis, a relatively realistic concept, until it was point blank in their face and they actually lived through some city going underwater.
edit on 12-3-2011 by canofnothing because: commas

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
They just said on FOX news that the whole island of Japan has moved 8 feet.

www.cnn.com...

CNN) -- The powerful earthquake that unleashed a devastating tsunami Friday appears to have moved the main island of Japan by 8 feet (2.4 meters) and shifted the Earth on its axis.

edit on 12-3-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwynned
The guy must have taken a bottle of valium before he filmed this. Clearly a hoax.

Actually I saw this yesterday on a major news site. Can't remember if it was CNN or what... That was a field reporter filming that.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
more video of this event , during after shock . the street is moving

You tube Steet in Japan Moving like island

I would not know where to run.

I know some say no need to worry, but this looks really bad guys. not to mention California has not had a 8.9 earthquake as of yet. So how can some of you say not to worry, there is nothing to compare the sea under the land from a 8.9 quake too. All these buildings will fall if this keeps up.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Quasi

I cannot view the video from this computer, but I am going to assume it is the same one I saw on CNN this morning at home on my computer. It was quite simply, terrifying to see.

I watched the ground opening and closing, the water spurting up through it, the motion, it appeared to me that the ground was floating and very close to coming completely apart, not something I was expecting to see, and it made me consider that the entire island or at least that particular area, is going to disenegrate into the ocean. My heart breaks for these people and all the repurcussions this quake implies.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
EARTHQUAKE WARNING FROM RUSSIAN INSTITUTE of PHYSICS of the EARTH
Posted by Real News Reporter on March 12th, 2011

A new report released today in the Kremlin prepared for Prime Minister Putin by the Institute of Physics of the Earth, in Moscow, is warning that the America’s are in danger of suffering a mega-quake of catastrophic proportions during the next fortnight (14 days) with a specific emphasis being placed on the United States, Mexico, Central America and South American west coast regions along with the New Madrid Fault Zone region.

link here www.realnewsreporter.com...

interesting...............
edit on 13-3-2011 by TeleMarketerFromHell because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chopper
reply to post by Quasi

Yikes, that is really scary. I would want to get the heck out of there if I saw that. I been outside when there was an earthquake. I feels weird. Last year I felt a good size earthquake on Easter day and I thought it was awsome. I was in the backyard hanging out and the ground started to shake. The earthquake in Japan looks way to scary and it be scary to see water to come out of the ground like that and cracks moving.

Also have experienced earthquakes when i was living in Turkey, they are not as big as the one i Japan but thy where strong enough to shake the house and to move picture's and so on, the first time it was scary but if you get 1 every month how strange it may sounds you get use to the quakes, how stupid or naive that may be.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Quasi

S&F. It's one of those moments that is awe-inspiring in its tremendous subtlety. Seeing those cracks appear, cutting through the sidewalk like it was cheese, and then the water appearing through the cracks... It's Earth flexing its muscles every so gently, and a whispered warning to perhaps get the HADES outta there before all HECK breaks loose!! Props to the cameraman who kept his cool.

These are tremendous times. It's as if we have suddenly found ourselves on a threshold between two ages.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by canofnothing
reply to post by Quasi

I actually loled because I realized people wouldn't believe in Atlantis, a relatively realistic concept, until it was point blank in their face and they actually lived through some city going underwater.
edit on 12-3-2011 by canofnothing because: commas

I think you are right the possibility is surely there.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Hear the dog barking at the beginning of the video? Yea, if you have a four-legged friend, I would pay attention to them in the near future. They know.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Thanks for the great information and very interesting videos. I would just also like to add that ATS had posted about the NWO card games about almost a year ago. The last post was around June of last year and please note this card game was created in 1995. Please see the ATS link below and look again at all the cards and have in mind what is it that has fallen in place with reality and these cards. I have looked over them and its pretty creepy in some of the cards I see and what has taken place not only recently but within these months. Please post your thoughts and opinions.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join