It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The prophets of ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Back in January, a thread was made asking about our dreams. I posted in detail, about how I saw water moving buildings away. The previous poster dreamseeker, speaks of quakes.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
During my search for this thread, I saw lots of stuff about all of your precognitive dreams. All of you who hang out here at ATS have or will have, or have the capability, to foresee future events, cataclysmic disaster, --------- in your dreams.
edit on 11-3-2011 by simone50m because: word/correct

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
sure.. but knowing "when" is what eludes most. pick a date wisely

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Very True. I would like to call it being aware of events happening around us. The more we tune into what is going on the more aware we are of changes in the wind. We should all listen to our awareness and trust ourselves and our instincts.

Peace and love to all my brothers and sisters in Japan.

Red

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
sure.. but knowing "when" is what eludes most. pick a date wisely

Yyyyyyup. This is thee frustrating aspect of it all. Even the top remote viewers, the originals for the CIA stargate programs, speak of the frustration of not being able to pin down an exact "when". I wonder if this anomaly represents something about the nature of 'time'.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
Back in January, a thread was made asking about our dreams. I posted in detail, about how I saw water moving buildings away. The previous poster dreamseeker, speaks of quakes.
During my search for this thread, I saw lots of stuff about all of your precognitive dreams. All of you who hang out here at ATS have or will have, or have the capability, to foresee future events, cataclysmic disaster, --------- in your dreams.
edit on 11-3-2011 by simone50m because: word/correct

I highly doubt there are any prophets on ATS...even with the one prediction that did come true, he admittedly said hes no physic...

Dreams can be prophetic.........But theres no prophets here.

If you think you're a prophet...Post a date and watch your prediction fail...

I still say prophets don't exist...period.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Pointing a date doesn't make you a prophet, foreseeing events and describing them do. Sure, there's more to it, but look at Daniël and John. No dates, but it's unfolding right in front of our eyes. Interpreted them, don't wait for dates.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Again- I will post- No foreseen knowledge, but a definite date
This is a U2U I sent a member days back

RE: a simple question
reply forward save delete
sent: 20-1-2011 at 06:36 PM
Hi- I dont u to u often- but while reading the 11-11-11 thread your post made me feel as though you may somehow help.
I had a dream awhile back - it was like nothing Ive ever experienced. It was a nap during the day and it was (in the dream) the devil - and there was a paved road and a sidewalk. My family was calling me to the sidewalk but the devil was urging me his way. I cant remember precisely but the last thing the devil said- the only thing I heard before I woke up was "Biggeth March 11th" (all creepy sounding). When I awoke my room was spinning around me and I watched- awkae- in amazement as it slowly shook back into place.
I have no idea why i felt compelled to ask you what you think of this but its racked my brain for years. Biggeth isnt even a word.
Any thoughts?
Thank you for your time in reading this!
nowayreally

Here is his thread-

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Akragon

Didn't you read my post directly above yours, before going spouting off? I spoke about the problem of pinning down dates.

***TROLL***

edit on 11-3-2011 by simone50m because: edit

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
yup i did...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I have said this before and been mocked, but I will say it again because truth is truth.

We are ALL Prophets.

There are of course degrees to prophecy and who receives visions that will come to pass is not really up to anyone's choosing. The information comes from within.

Here is an example:

Look at a starving child in Ethiopia. Can't you see the prophecy being told through that little one?

Here is what is being said: While you brothers and sisters in wealthy nations carry on with drunken parties, dieing of obesity, and filling your minds with senseless entertainment, you let me starve because you find me unworthy of sharing this worlds resources with.

Look at the teen prostitute in NYC. What is that child saying?

You brought me into a world of hate and despair. Now I have no self worth and will sell this body I have been given and pollute it with drugs to numb the pain. Can you not see me? Am I not worthy?

Look at the Homeless vet. What is he saying?

I loved my country at one time. I went to fight your wars because I believed in your ideals. When I returned with my mind turned to soup from witnessing the constant violent death, some of which I caused, you turned your back on me. Having no where to go, I found fellowship with those on the street. There I chase my demons while chasing the dragon.

Look at the Single Mothers struggling to make ends meet. What are they saying?

Once upon a time it took a village to raise a child. Now, I bring my babies up the best I can working two jobs just to keep them fed. Little johnny may be a drug dealer, but he helps keep a roof over our head. His little sister may be what some would call a Whore, but what can you expect when I am the only one who will give them love, but I must put all my time into making MONEY.

You would not listen to the small voices screaming out in anguish and pain that the world we have created is not the world it is supposed to be.

Listen to the LOUD voice as it demands you wake up and look around. Behold what we have done and prepare for worse.

Any time someone cries because they are in need, that is a prophet telling the world to pay attention and help.

If you refuse to listen, you reap what you sow.

We are all God's children and he is letting us know.

Watch as more dreamers of dreams and seers of visions tell of what's to come.

Love one another!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

You are on to the truth there, IAM. I was watching a sort-of documentary on one of those cable channels, I think it was The History Channel. It was about ancient Pompeii. There are ash covered mummies of those citizens, this very day, showing the positions in which they died. Well, I did not know this, but that city took Hebrew women as sex slaves and horrifically used and abused them, and had murals on their walls of them sodomizing the Hebrew slaves, and releafs of exaggerated phallices. Nero was also infamous for his over-the-top appetites. He used to dress in the pelts of wild animals before ravishing chained captives of both genders. The women and the oppressed men too, prayed and prayed to God for justice, then the volcano blew and wiped that slate clean. When too much suffering and injustice cries out to God, WATCH OUT!
edit on 11-3-2011 by simone50m because: spell-correct

top topics

join