It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Would You Like To Ask A Pastlife Regression Therapist ?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I'm very glad I found your thread
I've been trying to regress for a while now and have discovered one of my past lives rather detailed. I was alive in the Civil War and, to make things short, I killed myself after my fiance was killed in the war.
My question has to do with the other life I picked up. I only know very small details about the other one. Do you know how I could possibly find a way to expand on those details I know and find out more, or would I have to go through a full regression to get the details?
Thank you in advance!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by TreadUpon
reply to post by woodwytch

Greetings Woodwytch!
... Is there any reason I've only remembered my deaths?
Each is the same in the very real level of detail: temperature, humidity, sights, smells, emotions, it's all very much like I'm in a different place and time.
But I get killed in each one.

A big tiger is dragging me into the jungle by my skull at the end of one...

I get an English pike right through my middle on a hill somewhere...

A mounted Roman mows me down as a child tending the field with my mother (also mowed down) on a farm in Egypt...

Three recurring dreams, each very real in every detail, none of them very cool. Does this happen to a lot of folks?

Hey there TreadUpon,
The recall of your death in a pastlife holds a lot of very valid information for your present lifetime in some way ... the trick is learning how to unlock the information.

One way to do this would be to meditate 3 times on each individual set of memories eg;

#1 Meditate 3 times in the first week on the memories of your tiger death in the jungle ... begin by visualizing the scene as clearly as possible (using all your senses) ... when you have this image, freeze it (like a freeze-frame on the tv) ... then try to 'see' what happened immediately before the tiger attacked;

(i) were you already in the jungle ... or were you on the outskirts and the tiger dragged you in ?

(ii) was there anyone else with you or were you alone ?

(iii) how did you feel immediately before you left that lifetime (were you aware that you were about to leave / did you feel sad or happy to be leaving) etc ?

#2 Meditate 3 times in the second week on the memories of your english death by pike ... follow the same visualization process but this time when you have the image clear in your head try to see the bigger scene immediately prior to that death;

(i) what part of England were you in ?
(don't 'think' about your reply otherwise your conscious mind will edit and confuse you ... just see if a word or part word comes to mind ... don't force it if it doesn't).

(ii) where did you live prior to your death ? (same rules apply as the previous question)

(iii) same question as in #1 (iii) ?

# 3 Meditate 3 times in the third week on the memories of your egyptian death by roman ... as before visualize the final moments then freeze the image;

(i) what is your name ? (what does it sound like when your mother calls you)

(ii) allow your mind to take you back to the time immediately before you were in the fields with your mother ... were you at 'home' ? (is so what does it look like ... if not where were you)

(iii) same question as in #1 & #2 (iii) ?

When you have completed all three exercises over a period of 3 weeks (make sure you write everything you remember down for comparison ... and don't be surprised if you remember more details that you hadn't recalled before) ... look for any symbollic similarities/connections with your current lifetime.

Do you have any physical / psychological characteristics that you have brought through to this lifetime;

1/ (physical illness') - migraine or pressure headaches under stress (tiger clamping on to your head) ... stomach ulcers / digestion problems (pike through the middle) ... muscular aches or back + neck pains present in stressfull situations only (mowed down by roman) ?

2/ (phobias) - do you feel unnecessarily anxious around big cats (zoo) ... horses ... open spaces (fields / countryside) ... conflict ... aversion to english history in certain eras ?

3/ (birthmarks) - do you have any birthmarks / blemishes / bumps or pits, in any area's where you were wounded during previous death experiences eg; head / abdomen / back etc ?

During pastlife regression therapy I always take the client to the point of their death in the recalled lifetime because it is often here that issues have been carried through other and current lifetimes ... and once acknowledged / dealt with / and released they are either no longer an issue ... or they are used to rectify problems in the current life by redressing and rebalancing them through a deeper understanding of the cause.

And to answer your final question ... yes ... it does happen to quite a few people.

The fact that this is re-occurant with you would suggest that there is an important message to be learned from these memories ... maybe you are repeating things that you's already learned and need to let them go / move-on.

Let me know if you do the visualizations and how it goes ... any questions just ask me.

Woody

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by syntheticbutterfly

That's a really interesting account (something similar happened in my Piegan Crow incarnation where I was abandoned because I was a deaf mute and my birth tribe saw that as the reason for the curse of a harsh winter and therefore lack of food for the winter ... luckily I was found and eventually reared by the Blackfoot ... who saw the same affliction as a gift from God (gotta love superstition) ... if you want to read more about that there is a link on my website to Pastlife Casefiles in the opening post on page 1.

And yes birthmarks are quite often relics from a pastlife (see the reply I made above to TreadUpon).

Woody

edit on 10-5-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-5-2011 by woodwytch because: because my spelling is horrible

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by mutantgenius
OK. I have a question. Most people have tendencies towards certain things, or talents which they seem to be born with. In your history of clients, have you noticed parallels of this nature? Do people carry these latent talents from life to life?

Carrying a latent talent through from one lifetime is not common ... but it's certainly not unheard of.

I assume it is not more common because of the fact that hopefully we learn the lessons we encounter in the lifetime we chose ... so that we can come into our next one ready to advance with new lessons.

Obviously due to freewill we occasionly opt out (all be it unconsciously) and have to come back in a later lifetime to learn the lessons we had previously skipped ... and this may well account for some people bringing through latent talents ... alternatively it may simply be a case of them picking back up where they left off to continue further along the same road.

Good question

Woody

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by yak055h

Thank you for this post as I've always wondered, and please Woody this is not intended to be a smart a** question, is why past lives are usually a Senator or a Queen's consort or Hitler's maid? Is anyone ever a bar tender, a beat cop or an electrician? Again, thanks for the post.

Peace.........yak055h

Hey there yak055h,

Trust me this could not be further from the truth (I actually already answered this question for someone else earlier in the thread) ... but the reality is (on a personal level), of the hundreds of people I have regressed I have never once had a client recall being someone famous ... it's true to say that some have recalled holding a high position ... but the majority of my clients have recalled very mundane lifetimes and to me this makes the reality of pastlife recall all the more credible.

Woody

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551

Oh, I have two more questions:
Have you ever had a client that had a past life on a different planet where other humans live?

Kind of random but: Can magic help a person and their incarnation on Earth during this life? Would you recommend fiddling with magic?

Thank you so much.
edit on 6-3-2011 by sphinx551 because: changed my mind a bit

Hey there sphinx551,

I absolutely love this question because it's one I've never been asked before (I love a bit of uniqueness from time to time).

Ok, 'can magick help a person and their incarnation on Earth during this life'?

First of all you have to understand that you have 'chosen' the life you live before you arrive in it (when you are in the 'betweentimes') ... so if you had chosen to have magick (I mean the Pagan kind) then magick will indeed play a part in your lifetime ... but depending on the person you have chosen to be it might help or indeed hinder.

However, if you have chosen to bring magick into your life due to freewill (and is therefore a change to the original plan) it may help you advance more quickly in some areas ... but if you learn your chosen lessons too quickly (ahead of schedule so to speak) then you will likely find that you are delayed progress in othe ways or areas.

In a nutshell it is a case of swings and roundabouts ... although my personal opinion is that natural magick is a welcome addition to anyones life when approached with the right intent ('And it harm none so mote it be') ... but then I'm a little biased maybe.

So to answer your second question 'would I recommend fiddling with magick' ?

ABSOLUTELY NOT !

But I would recommend that people explore the ancient ways and how they can enrich the modern world when understood and respected.

For anyone interested please understand that magick is NOT something to be 'fiddled' with ... if it is not shown the respect and essential understanding it demands and deserves then it is the equivalent of letting a toddler play with a loaded gun (the toddler will eventually hurt itsellf).

Woody

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dinogur
in fact my religion openly talks about past lives, but doesnt talk about recalling them. iv'e always had this fighting spirit inside of me - could that relate to anything?

It's possible but without more information or a pastlife regression it's impossible to say ... the fighting spirit may simply be something you've chosen to experience this time around.

Woody

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by linesinthesand

Hey there linesinthesand,
I personally believe that we are one soul that can connect with other souls in a 'soul group' (who choose to share experiences over mulitiple lifetimes) if we want to ... and I believe our soul chooses it's own order of lifetime lessons in order for it to develop and grow until it eventually achieves it's ultimate peak.

Spontaneous pastlife memories can be triggered by different situations (illness being one possibility) ... but that trigger situation will prompt relevent memories for your current life at that specific time in order to help you understand and maybe remove a blockage that was holding you back.

>>>Note

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissParker
Hi Woody
Very interesting and generous of you to offer your time and efforts to those of curious on these issues...
I've been to a channeler and she saw 2 of my previous lives, I'm curious if there are others and what they might be, since the two that I had strong clues about even before the reveal, are so far different from each other.
if you are so inclined at some point, and need more details about me, hit me up and we can chat

Hey there MissParker,

If you've read the whole thread then you will already have seen the I find the idea of someone 'telling' you who you were in a pastlife unethical because it serves no benefit to the person involved - it's a useless partypiece (polite opinion) ... fraudulent rip-off (not so polite opinion)

Other than being lucky enough to have recalled pastlife memories spontaneously ... then the only other way is to be regressed.

I am finally starting to catch-up with all the replies I'd missed and when I'm done I will be putting up a basic method of 'self-regression' that you might like to try. I can say in complete confidence that it will not be as effective as being regressed by a trained professional (preferably one that doesn't use hypnosis and therefore preventing 'false memory') ... but it might open up a few glimpses that with practise of the technique might expand the memories.

Woody

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
Hi, woodwytch. Great of you to do this...very fascinating reading and answers. I was wondering, in a general sort of way, if past lives ever come to a person in dreams (not fantastical dreams, but recurring dreams of specific events or situations, like a wedding, a funeral, and a traumatic, foreboding event in between and all linked to a certain person that you might know now, sort of). Thanks.

Absolutely, would you like to share some details maybe (if not that's fine ... I'm just nosey)

Woody

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by viber8
I have a personal question if you don't mind. Are you religious in any way at all, or would you rather call yourself spiritual? or neither.

Thanks, I have followed your threads on here for some time now and think it's great that you share your knowledge and opinions here on ATS.

Hey there viber8 (can you believe how dim I am ... I only just 'got' your username)

I'm honoured that you and so many others (during my time at ATS) have commented on the fact that they follow and enjoy my threads and posts ... I don't think this is because I'm anything special or know any more than others (far from it I'm still learning all the time) ... but it might have something to do with the fact that I always answer questions from the heart and with honesty (if I don't know an answer I will say so rather than try to BS my way through it). And I'd like to think that's what people see in my replies / comments and is why those that do, enjoy them.

When I am asked my opinion of something specifically ... I feel responsible for the information I share and am always conscious of giving a truthful and safe answer ... at least from my point of view ... others will inevitably have varied opinions and that is how it should be. When I answer a question or comment in a thread I do it as if I were sitting in front od the person having a conversation (I write the way I would speak) it offers a more personal connection I think.

I consider myself religious + spiritual + scientific + grounded ... a true hybrid. It amazes me that so many people put themselves into little pigeon holes by feeling they can only be one or the other ... by being all things you see the bigger picture ... and it's amazing !

The religious thing is the biggest blessing and the biggest drawback in anyones life. imho

You should follow the link below and read >>> Chapter 1; Alchemy - The Symbolism of Evolution

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Hello. I have a couple of questions.

Firstly, there is a hermetic ritual which if done properly will allow a person to retain any magical training from their present life to the next one. I would assume that there are spells and rituals in other magical systems designed to achieve a similar goal. Have you ever encountered a person who performed such a ritual in a previous life? and... I guess the big question. Did it work?

You mentioned some talents carrying over from one life to the next already, and I have a further question about that. Are there any methods for enhancing, say, musical skill one developed in a past life? Ways of gaining access to that memory and utilizing the skill better?

I look forward to when you finally post your method for self-regression. I've been able to pry out some details from some of mine, over time, but it's been difficult and I really didn't have any method to it. Just kept going back to the memories I already had and trying to remember more of them. I tried a regression tape once, but instead of getting a picture of who I was in a past life, I saw the little brat from the beginning of Jurassic Park who Dr. Grant threatened with the raptor claw. So it's been frustrating.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Haha, I'm nosy too. I'm a bit reluctant to post them for reasons that involve copyright, and it would be hard to disguise them. Would it be okay to send them to you in a U2U?.Maybe you could take a look and then, depending on what you see decide if you can answer the dream question here in generic terms? Sorry!

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity

Haha, I'm nosy too. I'm a bit reluctant to post them for reasons that involve copyright, and it would be hard to disguise them. Would it be okay to send them to you in a U2U?.Maybe you could take a look and then, depending on what you see decide if you can answer the dream question here in generic terms? Sorry!

Just jumping the line slightly but if you'd like to send them to my email address that might be better.

>>> (anyone who contacts me via my email please add a note telling me who you are on ATS just so I make the connection please and know that anything discussed in private stays private unless you share it yourself)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odessy

I have another question when you get the time, if you don't mind.
I'm of the belief that there is much life in the universe, including sentient beings. Additionally, through quantum science, I see that everything is connected; all life, everywhere.
SOOO, and I'm sure you know where I'm going with this, have you ever encountered anyone that has had a past life NOT on this earth?

I personally have not had a client recall being NOT of this earth ... however I do believe that some humans may have come from off-planet originally (again see the link at the end of this post) ... in fact I have what I refer to as a 'snapshot' image of another lifetime where 'I' (as in my soul) is looking out over a landscape that in some ways looks quite desolate but nontheless beautiful ... where there are purple clouds in the sky and crystalline caves protruding from the sandy ground.

From this single image I 'know' that this place is not desolate because the native lifeforms live subterraneously ... and the entry points are via the crystal caves.

I know this is real but I cannot say with any confidence whether this is a snapshot from a very ancient lifetime (before we inhabited the Earth) ... or from a future world (which cannot be proven).

I know how fantastical that sounds and that is why I rarely mention it ... but you asked ... so hey ... make of it what you will.

Woody

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Okay, well I decided to shoot myself in the foot and post this. See what you thought of it Woody. Last night I had a horrible nightmare. I don't even know if you'd call it a nightmare. Its like it scared me, but I was calm and at peace with the dream. In the dream I was in an ocean, and it was the most peaceful place on Earth. I loved it there, the water above the bed where I lay in the ocean had the most wonderful view of the night sky where a full moon lay bright. Within this bed there was a um.... I'll just call him Pazuzu because my spirit guide gave me information that... yeah, moving on not gonna reveal that. Kind of dangerous to anger my spirit guide @_@ But anyway, yeah, me and this Pazuzu would do a kind of weird dance, and during the dance I was stabbed with his long scorpion like tail, and yet although he had lost control of himself it was like a dance of love and sorrow now that I think about it. Within this dream we danced, and kissed, and it seemed so odd. I felt love and adoration as well as loyalty to this god. Eventually the dream dispersed and before I knew it I regained control of my consious astral self, finally realizing that perhaps it was a dream within a dream. What do you make of it Woody?
edit on 10-5-2011 by Rishiana because: Forgot a word

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
I've been interested in past lives but don't recall any memories or anything that would make me feel like I had a past life. 2 questions that I have. The first is everyone alive now; have they had a past life or are there new souls? The second question is; has anyone recalled what happened between one life to the next (like a waiting room) or can we only recall the physical aspect of being? I'm sorry if this has been asked already. I've only gotten through the first few pages of the thread.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

You might be surprised to know that most children up to the age of 5-6yrs old have some residual pastlife memories. For example, if you were to ask a young child (who is old enough to speak) whilst they were busily playing quietly with toys in a peaceful surround ...

I'm forever being reminded of me describing a previous life as a fighter pilot in WW2 out of the blue with no prodding or questions and knowing who Edith Piaf was when someone went on Stars In Their Eyes as her around the time so that's most certainly true.

Thanks for the thread woodwytch, keep up the good work with the PLRT too

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLoneArcher

excellent question . the best answer is how would you be able to handle the minds and memories of let us say 50 life times or more all at once in this our world.it is bad enough being 1 person and 1 persons life in this our insane world as it is.you could speak every language that you ever spoke and yet you were only taught the language of your parents .;understanding them all would be a different ball game.think of how confusing it would be for all overs if when you spoke you spoke in many tongues all at once -who would be able to understand you .
but the memories are within us all so that we can tap into them even with a little help so that we can best find out the perfect path for our positive integration or the best way that we can become the best that we can become -not by the worlds standards though.
the worlds standards ; money -greed -lies -war -killing and so on .these things are all listed in all holy texts.so why do we follow them in these their insane endeavors that go against all that we are told and taught were right . because they made rules and laws that say we must so we all followed the fools ;

true release or enlightenment comes through wisdom and knowledge and how we use these 2 things to the best of our species ability.it is not something that we are doing at all.
we were all told to throw off the chains that bind us to the past the above list is what you are looking for and all of those who stood hand and hand and told you that all of these things were acceptable -WRONG'
this does not mean not to use regression by all means please do -as this may begin to give you all a deeper understanding of why we all have to continually keep coming back here to school. because we as a species have not yet evolved enough to understand that all of these things that we take for granted or use ,or support or pay for through our taxes are what are holding us all back not only in our daily lives but also in our evolving into a higher knowledge a.k.a. wisdom.
because of the way we all are taught to be or to follow makes us into the most barbaric of species as we put money ahead of everything that we need -fresh air ,toxins in the air soil food ,nuclear energy ;-that's safe by their standards ,3 mile island ,japan Chernobyl when will these fools learn.the most basic amount of wisdom that the mind is capable to understand.
KILL THIS WORLD ;;KILL US ALL---- and this is their wisdom .
hope it helps woody .

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnnieMaine
How can you tell if you are having past life memories or just bringing interests into your mind's wanderings?. I have always had an interest in American Indian folk stories, life, art, et cetera. One day I was just sort of totally relaxed listening to some American Indian music when I started visualizing a scene - I was an Indian leaning over a fire cooking a meal. I could see a few kids running around playing. It was a strange memory because it ran more like a movie in my mind, but I was in it. Nothing exciting was happening, just a clip from a regular day - so was this possibly a past life memory?

Do current interests arise from past lives?

Hey there AnnieMaine,

If you have a re-read of the OP at the beginning of page1, I explained the subtle difference between memory and imagination using the 'orange' analogy ... this should help you to distinguish the difference a little better. But just from the snippet you describe above I would be inclined to say the images are very likley pastlife flashes.

My own North American Indian memories initially flashed-up when I was walking through the woods (Cannock Chase in the Midlands), with my children (when they were little) and one of them stopped to tie a bootlace ... I had been using a birch branch as a walking stick and while I waited for my son I stooped down on my haunches and began to peel the silver bark of ther branch ... as I did I instantly had a flash of me doing the same thing in an encampment and putting the pieces of parchment like bark into a pot of boiling water that hung over an open fire ... and I 'know' I was doing this to make a medicine tincture for someone who was ill.

In the few seconds it took my son to tie his lace I has seen the images ... felt the heat from the fire ... heard the chatter and chant of the other members of the tribe in the background ... and smelt the woody scent of the bark in the vapour from the pot.

And yes, it is very common for present life interests to come through from pastlives.

Woody

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join