It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The elite want us to revolt its all according to thier takeover plan

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

As you are stating what the 'elite' want and what the 'nwo' have planned, does this mean you know people in these groups? I don't want to assume they told you these things.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by theshot

Originally posted by de1111codEiT

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse
Don't believe it, because when America revolts, the elite are finished, we all got guns, period.

Unfortunately, your belief has nothing to do with the truth...

Do you really think that your pee shooters are going to have any effect against these master manipulators and their highly advanced technologies?...

Also I have friend's whos IQ's measure in the thousands and they say that violence is not the answer.........Peace, Love awareness and change...

yeah but 300 million people with pee shooter's sure will have a effect.
so there plan would go right down the toilet.

The controlling powers are and always will be 5 step ahead of' 'the people'....

They have the ability to turn that 300 into 1 before the rest 'wake up'...

What exactly do you suggest that '300 Million people' shoot at anyway?...

Maybe I'm missing something...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Do you really think that your pee shooters are going to have any effect against these master manipulators and their highly advanced technologies?...

First of all it's "pea-shooters"- I think any discussion of "pee shooters" belongs on a completely different kind of website...

Secondly- I wouldn't be so sure about your statement.The mighty Russian Army with all their tanks, choppers, machine guns,etc went running out of Afghanistan with their tail between their legs because of guys with rifles,sticks, and camels...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
So what would we revolt about?
I would like to know so I can buy enough pop corn to watch the show.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbyforce
reply to post by de1111codEiT

Your friends must be aliens to have IQs that high...

Well that depends entirely on your definition of an 'alien'.....

Can we not make this thread about me ...please...

Or a Ai super-simulation mainframe or psychic web consciousness.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
I'm willing to wager that most of the armchair revolutionaries in the US are for gun control and don't even own guns.
They will be the first to run out in the streets without a clue or a way to defend themselves. Pure sheeple.
Obama's machine will "community organize" them with ease.
What is the lesson from the Middle East? Get the people into the streets, get them shot at. Effect a change, then silence them. Egypt right now. There must be no greater feeling than being bound, gagged and cattle prodded for your hard patriotic efforts.
Welcome to the world of "community organization".

Thats why violence won't work. They can gameplan that away. The more libertarian option has the best value.

Like say don't buy,sell or use a pro-corporate pro-elite product during this martial law period.

and

Don't use their money or institutions. Just free trade(work for food,clothes,and shelter) with other people in the community. Don't watch their media,entertainment nothing.

completely ignore them like they don't exist. We'll help ourselves.The "Self-tarians"...

If enough people do that then that will get their attention.

But violence...nope not an option and too easy for them to squash.
edit on 2-3-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LargeFries

As you are stating what the 'elite' want and what the 'nwo' have planned, does this mean you know people in these groups? I don't want to assume they told you these things.

The globalists already told the world their plans. Its not a secret its common knowledge.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by de1111codEiT

The controlling powers are and always will be 5 step ahead of' 'the people'....

They have the ability to turn that 300 into 1 before the rest 'wake up'...

What exactly do you suggest that '300 Million people' shoot at anyway?...

Maybe I'm missing something...

Please folks study some history. I hear this kind of non-sense repeated over and over. The fact is no modern army has ever defeated an indigenous population on their own soil despite thier overwhelming fire-power and technology. Think Vietnam, Afghanistan, Chechnya, Afghanistan today, Iraq. Ten years in Iraq and Afghanistan and still have not gotten rid of a few thousand insurgents. Chechnya has stood off the Russians with bolt action rifles for cripe sake. In America you have the most well armed, well trained (former US Military) resourceful, technologically advanced, guerilla army in the history of the world. Not to mention a percentage of the military would side with citizens and bring thier toys with them,. Not just a few guys in robes with AK's.

No nation or combination thereof has the logistics to control the entire land mass of the US including our own military and they know it which is why we have never been invaded or had a military coupe. As the Japanese said when asked why they never invaded the mainland after Pearl Harbor "America is the land of guns, there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass" Any invader or oppressor would get picked off from behind ever rock tree door and window etc. hundreds of thousands stalk deer, elk, and numerous other game every year, trust me they can stalk two lagged game too. Sure they could nuke us but it would be peeing thier own bed.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbyforce
So the antichrist can save us and complete the one world government just when we thought the 5000 years of peace was beginning.... Damn

geez, ya'll have been reading
my threads after all

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
Who's down for starting the CHARLIE SHEEN REVOLT?

I'm digging Charlie's gnarly use of freedom of speech as of late!
And for those of you who think he's nuts, ask yourself - what the hell kind of fun are you having lately? ;-)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
PROBLEM: Inflation, Unemployment = Dissatisfaction
REACTION: Civil Unrest, Riots = Chaos
SOLUTION: Martial Law = Order
The Ends Justifies the Means.....Order Out of Chaos.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
PROBLEM: Inflation, Unemployment = Dissatisfaction
REACTION: Civil Unrest, Riots = Chaos
SOLUTION: Martial Law = Order
The Ends Justifies the Means.....Order Out of Chaos.

Let me guess Order means a harsh authoritarian police state, similar to the soviet union or China? Yay more fascism for us lets all have cake and ice cream!

Praise Mao!

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Countries are run like businesses at threshold levels.

Businesses know better than to go beyond a certain point,for fear of losing profits.

We are at a point where we must decide if we would rather continue to be farmed like livestock,as the vast majority ignorantly are.

Or just stop and think about it....

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Violence isn't the answer, we would never win. Our military is in possession of tech we haven't heard or seen. Guns would be useless.

The way to fight TPTB is to do absolutely nothing. If enough people decided to buck the system, stop working, paying bills and contributing to society...TPTB would have to play their hand then.

It's a dream, but if every person in America agreed to stop working on the same day, I mean bankers, police, lawyers, repo men, military, EVERYONE...we can force the TPTB to show themselves.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

That's what I mean by,..........

"Just STOP,and think about it".

A lot of people are unemployed,some are finding they now have time to actually think about things,instead of doing what amounts to chasing their tails,chasing the wind.......

Violence is not the answer,except when governments need to provide a distraction and draft people into the military for a war,war being that distraction.

Disregard anything they try to tell you until you have taken the time to think it through.

There is nothing worth dying for,since we all have to die someday anyway.

Peace and Nothingness.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

Secondly- I wouldn't be so sure about your statement.The mighty Russian Army with all their tanks, choppers, machine guns,etc went running out of Afghanistan with their tail between their legs because of guys with rifles,sticks, and camels...

well that's only half right, before charlie wilson and the cia got involved with the taliban, they were all but beaten.
charlie wilson and the cia provided a means to get the money to acquire, stinger missiles and other heavy weapons for taliban. without which it would have been only a matter of time before the hind and bmp's would have completely ruled the skies and ground in afghanistan.
see the soviet union didn't approach afghanistan, like the U.S. approached vietnam. for them it was scorch and burn any and all strong holds they came against. they even went as far as pouring fuel in tunnels and caves to burn out the taliban. where as vietnam was more of a war for profit,( there was a lot money made in the vietnam era) and designed not to be won. with the fire power the U.S. had and i'm talking conventional weapons, we could have blown them back to the stone age.

before the afghans got the stingers hind polits flew where ever they wanted, and after they got stingers the hinds would not fly through any valleys, they would fly over mountains and around to avoid, (what then were called freedom fighters, but their ture colors showed up) taliban popping up out of little rat hole above valleys, and firing down on the choppers.

no if the cia and charlie wilson had not got involed in afghanistan i dare say the world might not be where its at today.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Not me. I am happy to let Anonymous do the dirty work. Ha Ha.

Go "Anon".

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

The best way to create havoc for the big shots in the Cayman Islands is for everyone of us in the country to double flush our ssshhhitters at the same time in a coordinated attack. Believe me this is what brought down the Soviet Union though only a few know about it. OH MAN it works.

edit on 2-3-2011 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I've figured that this was the case since the protests spread to cover a much lager area. Seemed to 'planned' to me!

This is the only way TPTB can get us to accept a new paradigm. We must be the ones who WANT and ASK for it! We must tread carefully here!

AS
edit on 2-3-2011 by AeonStorm because: added

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

That postulation is counterintuitive. It makes no sense.

Anyone who wants to control others first wants them unarmed. And we ain't....

They plan to disarm us.
Here is how.

A few weeks ago I wrote. Napolitano sets stage for False Flag Terrorist Attack

Since then magically we have protests in the Middle East and saber rattling in the USA. we have US soldiers shot and killed in Frankfurt and a CIA/diplomat accused of murder in Pakistan.

Here is the Set-up leading to martial law/ WWII.

I document stage three in the thread above.

This time we SEE TPTB preparing a False flag to scare the public into accepting an even nastier and permanent version of the Patriot Act, Martial Law or as a start of WWIII. If you have any doubts that the US government would allow its own people to be killed, here are the historical facts showing that they have done so before and in exactly the same way to justify WAR. Days of Infamy and The War on Terrorism

The formula, as shown in those articles is:
The first stage is to aggravate, literally to goad the "enemy" until they had no choice but to strike back (sound familiar?) US Diplomat Guilty of Murder: Pakistan Police Report and the update Us Caught in Big Lie

This snippet from that news story leads us to the second stage of the tried and true formula: The second prong of the strategy is to insulate.

Furthermore, the US government, according to the Guardian, induced major US news organizations to hide what they knew about Davis's real role from the American public. The paper reported that several US news organizations had also learned on their own that Davis is a spy, but then voluntarily withhheld the information from the American public "at the request of the Obama administration," which preferred to stick to the fictional story line that Pakistan is holding an American "diplomat" in "violation of the Vienna Convention" on diplomatic immunity.

The second prong of the strategy is to insulate. Keep the victims (that's us) from getting the information needed to protect themselves. Dir. of Nat. Intel lies to Congress or adopts politically correct stance on Muslim Brotherhood and Arizona Governor Jan Brewer asks Obama's Admin. for help and is told the borders are more secure than ever before Meanwhile out of the other side of her mouth Napolitano is saying to Congress The terrorist threat to the U.S. homeland has continued to "evolve" and may now "be at its most heightened state" since the September 11, 2001, terror attacks pointing the finger at "homegrown terrorists" that is Americans. Gee, I wonder why they are stirring up Union and Teaparty protests.

The third and final stage is to Facilitate the attack: make it easy by offering no opposition. Napolitano sets stage for False Flag Terrorist Attack

I outline how Homeland UNsecurity removed hundreds of border patrol agents from the Mexican Border, derailed the border fence authorized by Congress in 2006 and then cancels the Border Fence Project in January of this year. Ms. Napolitano justified to lawmakers a 30 percent budget reduction for U.S. Customs and Border Protection. (March 17, 2010) Finally in June and July of this year three of the four border states are losing their National Guard troops Worse while Minuteman civilian patrols are keeping an eye out for illegal border crossers, the U.S. Border Patrol is keeping an eye out for Minutemen -- and telling the CORRUPT Mexican government where they are!

Here is the reality on the border:

Administration Will Cut Border Patrol Deployed on U.S-Mexico Border - September 24, 2009
Even though the Border Patrol now reports that almost 1,300 miles of the U.S.-Mexico border is not under effective control, and the Department of Justice says that vast stretches of the border are “easily breached,” and the Government Accountability Office has revealed that three persons “linked to terrorism” and 530 aliens from “special interest countries” were intercepted at Border Patrol checkpoints last year, the administration is nonetheless now planning to decrease the number of Border Patrol agents deployed on the U.S.-Mexico border....

....the Obama administration on May 7 said the Border Patrol “plans to move several hundred Agents from the Southwest Border...

Opening the borders wide to "invite attack" as the government did at Pearl Harbor in 1941, is the only explanation for this insanity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join