It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You don't need to accept this Theory and Prediction, it will come true anyway.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Dear fellow ATSers.

I haven't been around much due to a lot of private issues and on top of that a very slow connection because I recently moved to a remote area. I now live on a spot where thousands of soldiers died during world war 2. The true figure of that battle is not known. Literally 100s of Sherman tanks were destroyed by about 20 Tiger and Panther tanks. There must have been several 100,000s of Canadian and British troops at that specific battle fighting against 15,000 to 90,000 German troops. A Dutch historian claims that one million soldiers were part of Operation Veritable which was the operation before Blockbuster. The battle lasted over a week with very little progress. You can walk the distance of that progress within one hour.
A few Germans fighting against superior numbers of troops. The allies had to use 5 Sherman tanks and sacrifice several of them in order to eliminate one Tiger tank.

So what's my point?

Superiority.
The Germans were superior in every way. Their technology, their society, their financial system. It was a "fell good" dictatorship.

"I have now seen the famous German leader and also something of the great change he has effected. Whatever one may think of his methods, and they are certainly not those of a parliamentary country, there can be no doubt that he has achieved a marvelous transformation in the spirit of the people, in their attitude towards each other, and in their social and economic outlook. He rightly claimed at Nuremberg that in four years his movement had made a new Germany. It is not the Germany of the first decade that followed the war, broken, dejected and bowed down with a sense of apprehension and impotence. It is now full of hope and confidence, and of a renewed sense of determination to lead its own life without interference from any influence outside its own frontiers. There is for the first time since the war a general sense of security. The people are more cheerful. There is a greater sense of general gaiety of spirit throughout the land. It is a happier Germany. I saw it everywhere, and Englishmen I met during my trip and who knew Germany well were very impressed with the change. One man has accomplished this miracle. He is a born leader of men. A magnetic and dynamic personality with a single-minded purpose, as resolute will and a dauntless heart. He is not merely in name but in fact the national Leader. He has made them safe against potential enemies by whom they were surrounded. He is also securing them against the constant dread of starvation which is one of the most poignant memories of the last years of the War and the first years of the Peace.

David Lloyd George, British Prime Minister from 1916 to 1922, had this to say in the 17th of September, 1936, edition of The Daily Express.

But ever since they lost the war things are going bad.
Germany is still occupied, systematically brainwashed and suppressed with guilt over the so called Holocaust. There are even laws which forbid you to doubt about the holocaust.
Yeah, I know, difficult stuff, but that's not the issue here, ok? Fact is that they are still paying for it and their freedom of speech is very limited because of that.
Why?
There is a saying; Am Deutschen Wesen wird die Welt genesen which means something like; The world will heal from the German being. (Emanuel Geibel 1861)

And it will!

But not without help.
And not your help either.

Who will?

The missing million.
There are hints and clues everywhere that a large group of selected Germans were evacuated or fled before the end of the war. This happened, no doubt.
They took along the technology to build flying saucers. They, the VRIL society stayed for a while on Antarctica but after several attacks they left the area. Some believe they went through a wormhole, others suggest they build bases on the moon and Mars.
So why haven't they attacked us and liberated Germany, made a gigantic gas-chamber of Jerusalem and enslaved the rest of the world?

It is up to us, we got to stand up for our self, aware of our own ignorance, actions and we have to take the responsibility for that. If you're honest with your self, you are honest with the world. That's the learning process we all undergo while staying on this planet.
But on our planet evil forces are at work that prevent you to get that state of mind. Every other conspiracy you read about here on ATS, yup, you got it! It's the same all over. You don't have to wear a tin foil hat to see that.
But is there an end of all this in sight?

What will be next?
Recent developments in the middle east were predicted and I knew of these predictions. As soon things will start to rumble in Iran, Russia will not wait too long and they will invade western Europe. Mark my words!
This will be the event that the VRIL Society will intervene. They will not longer be able to see their fellow Germans suffering. It will be similar to independence day. Some predictions call it Judgment Day.

A couple of moths ago I opened a thread about the book of Sajaha.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
This book is astonishing! It clearly points numerous times at Germany and tells the story I wrote above.
Goose bumps are on my arms while writing this, it's #$%#$ amazing, I'm not even German!
The books describes the rise and fall of Hitler. A group of people that are building a secret weapon in a hide out.
It describes details of Berlin, the Untersberg is being mentioned many times. And so on, and so on...
And it's fulfilling, because the escalation in the middle east is also described. It just keeps on confirming other predictions I knew.

We're in for a rough time.

From the far north will come the third Sargon it will come unexpectedly Poisoned live in the earthly world will be shattered completely with one stroke and his power will be invincible. He will not ask He will know everything. A flock Upright will be among him The Third Sargon will give them the light and they will light up the world. If the third Sargon will have come and the battles will have been beaten His sword victoriously against multiple majority. then he, the avenger of his thunder on the world circuit with fiery chariot, firing Thunderbolts against the forces of darkness, until they are completely destroyed. And the hour of the light will return home on the earth world. Lonely are the brave and the righteous. But with them is the Deity.
www.thuletempel.org...

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Didnt there advantage come from the fact that they were defending territory rather than invading not only that it was area that they new and were use to compared to the attackers?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Germany is still occupied, systematically brainwashed and suppressed with guilt over the so called Holocaust.

I don't think you should go there, my friend.

I love Germany. I've traveled there several times and enjoyed the scenery, the food and the people.

But to say the "so called" holocaust is really just pushing the lines of decency here.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoods724

I love it, awesome propaganda. So when they took France, with 5 to 1 odds against them in like a week, it's because they surprised the french. Then when they defend France not their own country not familiar lands. Against still 5 or plus to 1 odds it's because they were uhmm defenders and had home turf advantage.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

Wait. You think things are bad here in Germany? Things are going really, really well.

Germany is still occupied,

I'd wager that the only reason there are so many troops in Germany is because of the NATO bases and the economic boom that the Americans down south provide.

systematically brainwashed and suppressed with guilt over the so called Holocaust.

None of the young Germans that I know have "guilt" over the past. They recognize that horrible things were done, but they don't feel guilty for it by any means. It's sorta like how I don't feel any guilt for my American forefathers owning slaves. It's something that is simply out of my control. Why should I feel guilty about it.

Fact is that they are still paying for it and their freedom of speech is very limited because of that

Nah. I wouldn't say that the freedom of speech is limited because the government thinks is better for something horrible to not be denied publically. It's a really touchy thing and it's probably better to not open up such a wound for the good of the society.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
how many jews died in the holocaust?

any proof of the numbers?

any proof of gas chambers?

history is written by the victor. there might have been a genocide but its over exaggerated. the russians were far worse than the germans.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The Russians had more time and it was more quiet.

As a Polish guy I'd say (I guess my great grandma would back me up if she was still alive) that the Germans were definetely worse.

Not to mention all the Jews just you know... "disappeared". Even if you don't have actual numbers you don't need to be a rocket scientist to think of the most plausible explanation. After all, all wars and human behaviour isn't really alien to us - is it?

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
holocaust denying aside...

being very near a large, very historical battleground is an extremely significant thing.

if possible, could you perhaps obtain a good quality metal detector and carefully explore the topsoil in a measured and methodical way?

if so, it could reveal many secrets and answer many questions.

I would be very interested in seeing pictures of this place!

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss

Germany is still occupied, systematically brainwashed and suppressed with guilt over the so called Holocaust.

I don't think you should go there, my friend.

I love Germany. I've traveled there several times and enjoyed the scenery, the food and the people.

But to say the "so called" holocaust is really just pushing the lines of decency here.

I strongly recommend you to read "Night" written by Nobel Peace Prize Winner Elie Wiesel.
Than we'll talk again. Ok?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Really? Are you serious with this comment?
There are really only 2 options here:
A: You are ignorant
B: You are trolling

Either way, just stop. Do some research before posting an ignorant comment and disrespecting all those who died a horrible death at the Nazi's hands.

I am going to take a wild guess and say you are also a 911 was an inside job, NWO gonna take over, chem trails are gonna sterilize us kind of guy as well. It's ok to question things, but when you start to question EVERYTHING...that is when you have become a paranoid crazy person.

Originally posted by RizeorDie
how many jews died in the holocaust?

any proof of the numbers?

any proof of gas chambers?

history is written by the victor. there might have been a genocide but its over exaggerated. the russians were far worse than the germans.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by octotom

Wait. You think things are bad here in Germany? Things are going really, really well.

Germany is still occupied,

I'd wager that the only reason there are so many troops in Germany is because of the NATO bases and the economic boom that the Americans down south provide.

systematically brainwashed and suppressed with guilt over the so called Holocaust.

None of the young Germans that I know have "guilt" over the past. They recognize that horrible things were done, but they don't feel guilty for it by any means. It's sorta like how I don't feel any guilt for my American forefathers owning slaves. It's something that is simply out of my control. Why should I feel guilty about it.

Fact is that they are still paying for it and their freedom of speech is very limited because of that

Nah. I wouldn't say that the freedom of speech is limited because the government thinks is better for something horrible to not be denied publically. It's a really touchy thing and it's probably better to not open up such a wound for the good of the society.

Things aren't going well, things are worse than ever. Ever been to Berlin Kreuzberg or Duisburg Marxloh?
Here are some comments from other members:

What the occupation concerns...

Why don't you try it for yourself, "question" the holocaust in front of those youths and see what emotional response you get. And if you follow the German media and their crusade against "Nazis", you'll soon notice that it is more something like a comedy show.

Why don't you spend an evening at live leak and nothing toxic.com and read the comments.
So why can't we debate the holocaust?

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
For more information about the VRIL-Society I recommend this thread.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I've never understood why some people try to deny the Holocaust. Just look at Cambodia, Rwanda, the Balkans... there are many, many examples of genocide and ethnic cleansing in human history.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LS650
I've never understood why some people try to deny the Holocaust. Just look at Cambodia, Rwanda, the Balkans... there are many, many examples of genocide and ethnic cleansing in human history.

It's not that the prosecution of Jews is being denied. The number and the how is being questioned. According to Elie Wiesel's book "Night" the victims were burned alive in Auschwitz. The book has many more flaws, just like most witness accounts. Things that require further study but that is forbidden.

But this isn't a topic about the holocaust, use the search function and you'll find lots of pro and contra.
It's more about the things that will come.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
holocaust denying aside...

being very near a large, very historical battleground is an extremely significant thing.

if possible, could you perhaps obtain a good quality metal detector and carefully explore the topsoil in a measured and methodical way?

if so, it could reveal many secrets and answer many questions.

I would be very interested in seeing pictures of this place!

Well, there probably isn't much to be found. Metal detectors are forbidden to use here in Germany. Also most of the woods and acres have been cleared of stuff. I know however some areas that haven't been cleared, risky business to start and dig for ammunition, panzerfauste and grenades.
The landscape hasn't changed and there are some large pits on strategic point. If you go to Uedemerbruch, Germany at google maps you can compare the area with the picture provided by the link to Blockbuster in my opening post. It was a bottleneck and shier madness for those that had to fight their way through.

There are a lot more places in the area where digging wouldn't harm. The areas of the so called "Rhine Meadow Camps", there were three of them within 20 miles from here. Rheinberg, Büderich and Weeze. There are many rumors that these areas are still full of human remains. In Rheinberg a suburb has been build on top of it and there are many rumors that people that dug in their garden have found remains of German soldiers. It is however forbidden to dig at those former prison camps.
edit on 24-2-2011 by Regenstorm because: Was double post, changed into reply

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Wasn't Sahaja stuff written by a German who was ordered by Hitler to make it look like Hitler was the third sargon?
So if that is the case all this sahaja stuff is a load of ballony.

posted on Feb, 24 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by DutchBigBoy
Wasn't Sahaja stuff written by a German who was ordered by Hitler to make it look like Hitler was the third sargon?
So if that is the case all this sahaja stuff is a load of ballony.

No, those are original Babylonian predictions.
These translations are modern translations, they are however only in German available:
www.thuletempel.org...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I have tried to read all the German text but my German isn't as good as used to be. Do you also have a link to the english translation? I don't mean google translated because those translations are usually not that well.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

I translated parts of it in this thread, it is very hard to translate because it isn't even plain German. You could rewrite it in modern grammar but many things would lose their meaning or gets a different one, something which probably already happened during the careful translation in German. Even I have to read sentences several times to really understand them.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I am glad that my German wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
As I have read the partial english translation, I come to the conclusion that it is written in a context that can be used in many situations.

Maybe you can elobaorate more about it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join