It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Swarm in Arkansas Intensifies. Memphis, Tennessee could be epicenter for the next big one

page: 147
<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Looking forward to your experiment Susan.

Can't believe only one quake registered today and its been going on for hours.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by SusanFrey

Susan, I'm just wondering if the gas levels are up there & may be contributing to your headaches & nausea. True natural gas has no odor; they add chemicals to make it smell bad. Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Hello New Madrid Fault Zone Residents. Just wanted to compile a small list of links having to do with symptoms before a large earthquake:

www2.gi.alaska.edu...
www.muse-net.com...
www.geol.vt.edu...
www.terraresearch.net...
scienceray.com...

Sign four: Predictions by ‘sensitives’
Many people, termed as ‘sensitive’ are noted to have definite symptoms before earthquakes are about to occur. These include migraine attacks, inner ear tones or screeching sounds. These symptoms are also noted to disappear after the earthquake passes by. While this has been noted in some people, it is still difficult to predict the epicenter of earthquakes or the exact date and time. Various sensitives are now trying to coordinate their symptoms, to predict this.

And of course the famous .PDF from FEMA:
www.fema.gov...

Physical reactions to an actual
earthquake may well include nausea
and vomiting, or bladder and bowel
incontinence. Even the simulation
may trigger physical reactions in a few
children.

That's from FEMA.

You can tell if a big one is coming. Heart palpatations ??

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
9cib27,

Good work.
Just to clarify, I never "kicked" you off the thread. You remind me of me. Way too eager. I've had to whip myself so I'd stay focused. You're obvioulsy smart, so I know you can see what direction the opinion is headed. Stay on this course. And don't post the first thing you think, recheck any research you find. As they say, "the truth is out there". I thank you for your participation. I'll let you know when you're off course. And feel free to tell me when I've gone off the deep end.

You may want to read about Enola. See if there's any similiarities. Was there conventional drilling in the area before 1981?

thanks all
edit on 5-3-2011 by Robin Marks because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Robin Marks

LOL I took a walk out to the pond to ponder on things and check things out there. LOL!!! Also bathed one of my dogs and played with the puppies. My critters and the pond is my escape but my critters are stressed too and that concerns me as well.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Robin Marks

I knew you didn't kick me off silly. LOL!!! I'm your first hand at being here and knowing what's going on.

Yeah and like I said a few pages back not sure which one, I have been trying to figure out exactly where I am on this fault line, I know on the south side of it, but if this cracks open so to speak, am I sliding down the hill in a mud flow (that will be interesting as I'm in a valley and a low spot in it so probably would be flooded) or am I still on a little higher ground and the hills south of me are going. I guess that is why the little stuff is probably bothering me so much as I want to figure all that out, I like being prepared and am one to take action and jump right in the middle of something and help out regardless of it putting me in any danger or not.
edit on 5-3-2011 by SusanFrey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

Thanks for those links, it's been my intention to find sources that connect the symptoms we are all experiencing with the quake activity happening, I've just not had the time to research it. I've been feeling better the last 36 hours, and unfortunately, I'm starting to feel nauseated and anxious again. So, I'll be monitoring GEE and CERI tonight to see if anything is coming about. And going to the store to get more corn products, it really is the best tonic!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

OK Does anyone else have any suggestions as to how to make this work right for what I'm trying to show. I have felt a few small ones this afternoon and they were small compared to this mornings 2.5. I have tried 3 different levels with different sized bubbles in the center part and it's not showing the movement that I was hoping it would show you. I have turned them east/west, north/south etc...and when I could feel something taped it and not see anything. I have filmed the glass of water that I used food coloring in and when I am taping it, I can see the particles bouncing in the glass but when I transfer it to the computer they are not showing. I have tile and carpet floors so the marble isn't working either on the board or table. I have the camera ready to start on the level. Hang on let me put this on the computer.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Perhaps the particles aren't showing up because of your camera
shutter speed - you might try changing that - otherwise I draw
a blank at the moment.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
OK Here's the setup, the level is sitting on top of the glass of water on a sturdy wooden TV table. the video camera is on a tripod which is viewing north, the level is sitting east/west. It wasn't what I was expecting to see or looking for, as the the camera, was what was moving, and you can't see the fluid in the level moving. I was typing on my last post when I felt it coming and flipped the record button on and actually caught this one.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 5-3-2011 by SusanFrey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
That's good Susan - I can see the fluid moving
and it looks like maybe tiny bubbles as well?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Thanx for posting this video.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SusanFrey
OK Here's the setup, the level is sitting on top of the glass of water on a sturdy wooden TV table. the video camera is on a tripod which is viewing north, the level is sitting east/west. It wasn't what I was expecting to see or looking for, as the the camera, was what was moving, and you can't see the fluid in the level moving. I was typing on my last post when I felt it coming and flipped the record button on and actually caught this one.

www.youtube.com...

Perhaps now you see why one would have trouble watching this on a seismometer 80 miles away. Even 20 miles away. The movement is just barely detectable there (unless of course it's a bigger quake.) Is the reason I mentioned for most not to bother with BHE/BHN channels. Now if you can get a live feed of AG.WHAR instead of just the webicorder plot, I am all ears- do tell. I haven't been able yet to in GEE, and I've tried. The AG network stations show up in gray- but no channel I have tried yet has given me access.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

See I'm not crazy or imagining things and neither are the rest of you. Something is definately moving under us, now is it fracking fluid, water, mud or what?

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Well guess what- I wasn't trying hard enough. Got em up in GEE now! I can finally see WHAR in realtime, and yes, I see things that are not registering at all on the TA stations... hmm...

See the GEE tips thread and I'll post how to do it.
edit on Sat Mar 5th 2011 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

So what do you think, run for the hills or what. Oopppsss I'm already in the hills. LOL!!!! Come on ya gotta laugh with me here.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

That`s all we can do is laugh at this point.... these "wobbles " are being felt here . about 4 in the last 40 minutes or so. You aren`t crazy, or we all are

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

You've basically got a microquake swarm going on underneath you.

Visit the GEE tips thread in a sec and I'll have a post up how to get access to the WHAR station in GEE, which is very very close to the action.

GEE tips thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Well it's been this way for several weeks now, actually before I got on this forum because I came looking for answers.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Okay, I finally got that station pulled up. THANK YOU!!! I have been unable to load up any stations for a long time now. I think it is interesting to note that on the AG.WHAR.00 HHE you can see the same wave-like motion that is on X40.

Anyways...Susan, I know it must be frustrating to not be able to get across the magentude of what you are experiencing, but for what it is worth, I coud see the movement on the video.

That, along with the new WHAR station confirms it. You are NOT crazy!!!

top topics

<< 144  145  146    148  149  150 >>

join