It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul - The Illuminati Sleeper

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by hazel622
Ron is not perfect, therefore his ideas are not perfect, still, the best offer so far.

speaking of his views:

Congressman Ron Paul booted from conservative group for anti-war views

The conservative group Young Americans for Freedom (YAF) announced Saturday that Rep. Ron Paul (R-TX) would be expelled from the group's National Advisory Board because of his "delusional and disturbing alliance with the fringe Anti-War movement."

"It is a sad day in American history when a one-time conservative-libertarian stalwart has fallen more out of touch with America’s needs for national security than the current feeble and appeasing administration," YAF’s Senior National Director Jordan Marks said in a statement.

"Rep. Paul's refusal to support our nation's military and national security interests border on treason, aside from his failure to uphold his oath to the United States Constitution and defend our country and citizens against all enemies, foreign and domestic," Marks continued.

www.rawstory.com...

Now he's being accused of being a traitor cuz of his
views. Guess it goes with the territory.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
I know you don't agree with this but a man is a man 1st ,Not a mason . Your and my duty as a man a fellow human , is to inform people if we suspect they could be in danger .
NOT duty to masons or whatever society # that humanity comes 1st not # oaths and secrets... !

I think you are mixing that other thread with this one
in your statements. Where in this thread have we discussed
revealing secrets cuz humanity is in danger?
Or maybe I missed something. Maybe you should
post those comments in the other thread.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Because my friend You just said Rp will never expose freemasonry but IF he knows something we should all know , he is Wrong to hoarde it and I would agree that he is not helping the truthers .

So is he a mason ? if yes do masons have knowledge the general public don't ?
I cannot answer these questions. Maybe you or other current masons can .
edit on 16-2-2011 by Doomzilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

"It is a sad day in American history when a one-time conservative-libertarian stalwart has fallen more out of touch with America’s needs for national security than the current feeble and appeasing administration

Your criticising him for being anti war ?
I criticise you for being pro war then !

Your happy seeing your "brothers" dying over lies ? To keep the rich richer ?

Dude , , when i first saw your avatar, i thought ok ,this guys aware but little by little you are making me eat my own words , this is why I ask you if you have an agenda .

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

So is he a mason ? if yes do masons have knowledge the general public don't ?
I cannot answer these questions. Maybe you or other current masons can

Master Masons carry the secrets of Masonry,
not the secrets of humanity. At least, not
the brothers that I know.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
NWO is a myth fuelled by ultra paranoid people - every single thing like fema camps and fluoride. Prozac and other things like that can be attributed to separate conspiracies (its more plasable than ultra mega board of world puppet masters) like lobby of farma companys, special interest groups like private prisons and other such abominations including war on drugs (marihuana is perfect example)

as for Ron Paul i follow his work for some time now ... and he ma be called radical - but nwo sleeper? where are you people getting this stuff from?

i noticed a trend lately here on ats i write about it here just cause i do not write much. You people can make conspiracy from anything ... the best ones are self proclaiming "insiders", then super ufo expert debunkers who would debunk theemselfs if it landed in thier front yard - cause ufo = alien and that cannot be...

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

"It is a sad day in American history when a one-time conservative-libertarian stalwart has fallen more out of touch with America’s needs for national security than the current feeble and appeasing administration

Your criticising him for being anti war ?
I criticise you for being pro war then !

dude, I didn't say that.
The article I posted said that.
Please get your facts straight.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by volitionawareness

thanks for compiling all this info; I'm going to have to really peruse it carefully when I have time; I have often wondered if R. Paul were merely 'controlled opposition', designed to be marginalized enough to not affect real change, but popularized enough to give truthers, patriots, and libertarians a false hope; at first glance, some of your evidence seems to point to that probability..

FIRST - Does the elite use "sleepers"? To that I can answer YES!!!

Farmers were horrified during the futile effort to stop the Food made un-Safe LAW, that those we had counted on to help us stabbed us in the back by calling us hysterical dis-info agents ACTIVELY throwing their support behind a bill that wipes out independent farmers, local farmers, organic gfarmers and possibly Home Gardens.

The Turncoats include: Organic Consumers Association, Food & Water Watch, La Vida Locavore, and Consumers Union

The real story on Food:
John Munsell's Comment in this article is the best description of the food safety problem I have seen: www.marlerblog.com...
General on Food Law: www.forbes.com...
Tester amendment is scam: www.activistpost.com...
Home Gardens: www.examiner.com...
Background and History:
www.opednews.com...

The other bit of information I have is a private e-mail from a farmer's wife who campaigned for Ron Paul all over the USA using her own money and time. She said he was a @#$#@ liar and she wouldn't vote for him but gave no explanation.

In trying to validate this claim, - It might have been just a minor spat - I came across this very Interesting find: www.dailypaul.com...

Seems Paypal has been making a habit of denying the transfer of funds when ever they feel like it as far back as 2008!!!!

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Well, boon, it's not like it's unheard of that a good guy gets fooled, you know? On the one hand we have RP supporting wikileaks, and yes, that is suspect. But what if he were fooled? He is not 'cool' or 'hip', see, 'cause his fame was sort of pushed on him as the lovable loser who loves classics and is frequently seen buried in the antisemitic card, piles of them (everything RP stands for, zionists, and most jews, hate, which equals RP being an antisemite, by default definition) Therefore, he may have spoken out for wikileaks just as you or I did at one time. In a more wry sense, RP may recognize wikileaks as a tool for making a concession? Hard to say. What wiki is to leaks, music is to television, history is to channel, etc.... Wikileaks simply HAS GOT to be a ruse, no matter who is linked to it. Too much domain name tagging is in our recent technological history for this not to be so.

If you removed this (wikileaks) support from his dossier, would you say the same, in conclusion?

What, if anything, RP has to say of wikileaks in the future ought to be telling, because NOW HE KNOWS! I find it difficult to believe that his colleagues wouldn't have tipped him off to the soros/assange/ptb props, by now.

See if you can find out the current status, and see if you can discern whether RP only screws his wife, as well. I wrote him in on that basis, because I knew he wouldn't be screwing ME, or anyone else, once elected. If he wins the big house, the acid test, sadly, will be whether tptb off him. Anything good for the restoration of the Republic will be hammered on. It will take someone who grabs back the platform with spontaneous wrath, and who can sleep well after that, while the media grease his carcass for the barbecue, all the following days.
edit on 16-2-2011 by starless and bible black because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
RP speaks pallatives about constitutional rights et al but being schooled in austrian economics he advocated ending the fed and returning to some kind of modified gold standard. While in the long run it is inevitable, if elected RP would likely take draconian measures to get it over with now.....before any attempts at reform can be made to at least buy us some time to make meaningful changes. RP would probably end the fed (bankrupting it and us defacto with it), then officially declare national bankruptcy and after a dollar collapse (accelerated by removing its 'world reserve status') lead us into a one world government. Maybe he means well and would preserve some individual liberties and national sovereignty but I dont think that is "their" plan...."They" the ubiquotous they.....

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
AJ,,,despite the good job that he is doing awakening the public (which could fit into their agenda if the people riot thus "forcing" martial law). is likely a sell out to the DIS-INFO Wars. FWIW, he is pushing a Ron Paul presidency.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
So your sole reason for thinking Ron Paul is a sleeper for the Illuminati is that Russia Today seem to interview him too often?

Of course they would, because he has always been critical of American foreign policies and military spending, that's why.

Simple as that.

It used to be the Reds who were under the bed. Now it seems it is the Illuminati.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I am for "Illumination"......I just dont want to get "burned!"
Fwiw, he is Illuminati and the "ends justifies the means."

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicCitizen
RP speaks pallatives about constitutional rights et al but being schooled in austrian economics he advocated ending the fed and returning to some kind of modified gold standard. While in the long run it is inevitable, if elected RP would likely take draconian measures to get it over with now.....before any attempts at reform can be made to at least buy us some time to make meaningful changes. RP would probably end the fed (bankrupting it and us defacto with it), then officially declare national bankruptcy and after a dollar collapse (accelerated by removing its 'world reserve status') lead us into a one world government. Maybe he means well and would preserve some individual liberties and national sovereignty but I dont think that is "their" plan...."They" the ubiquotous they.....

great post
star 4 u

it seems we are thinking alike.
Maybe Ron Paul doesn't even know
he is a sleeper.

And just a side note:
One of Ron Paul's favorite icons is Ann Rand
in which he has written books speaking about
how Ann's work is required reading.
Ann Rand is Russian

George Soros' icon is Karl Popper
another Russian.

And both are economists as well as writers.
Kinda odd fact

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Are there any politicians you'd recommend voting for ?

Whos a better bet than Ron Paul.?

Which politician can you recommend who ISn't a mason ?

Which party if any do you vote for ?

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I think I need to call this to everyones attention and call you out on your own thread.

You wrote in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Third, I would like to remind you of your oath once again
and it's implications. An oath cannot be rescinded even
if you leave the fraternity for any reason.

and

Sixth, no Masonic Organization that I am aware of allows
an 18 yr old to be initiated, passed or even raised. As it
is passed down by by-laws that the age requirement is 21
for a petition. Which also throws doubt onto your legitimacy.

so mote it be

Past Master

Obviously - you still follow your beliefs as a mason:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

It is an Obligation to your fellow brothers.
It is an OATH to GOD.

And you seem to select only certain portions
of your Obligation/Oath to adhere to.

It's not JUST any secrets of Masonry,

it is "any secrets of Masonry that have been,
may be now or at any future time be
communicated to me or in any way
come to my knowledge". Secrets
being labeled as ANYTHING
shared amongst the brethren.

And yes, I was 32Deg Scottish Rite.

While I do agree with the need to share
info to save lives, I do not know if I could
break an Oath/Obligation to do so.
This is the moral fiber which distinguishes
a Master Mason from the fellow craft.
I'm sure this thread will be under close scrutiny
in coming days.

So for you to be targeting one of your "brothers" draws out the skepticism in me. I am skeptical of your motives. I would say that you are being deceptive about Ron Paul - unless you have had a change of heart (which is again doubtful because of your recent posts to another thread)?

Did my previous postings about discord strike a nerve? Or are you targeting Paul for some other purpose?

Please, feel free to express yourself - and explain why a current "Past Master Mason" would be targeting "one of his own brothers" ?
*sniffs the air*
I love the smell of disinformation in the morning

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

No
no politicians
They cannot get to where they are
without being tainted in some way.

But I would recommend someone
who is not a Mason and has never
served in politics before. This type
individual has not been around long
enough to be tainted by the system.
But good luck, getting somebody like
that elected.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by kroms33
So for you to be targeting one of your "brothers" draws out the skepticism in me. I am skeptical of your motives. I would say that you are being deceptive about Ron Paul - unless you have had a change of heart (which is again doubtful because of your recent posts to another thread)?

Did my previous postings about discord strike a nerve? Or are you targeting Paul for some other purpose?

Please, feel free to express yourself - and explain why a current "Past Master Mason" would be targeting "one of his own brothers" ?
*sniffs the air*
I love the smell of disinformation in the morning

Master Masons can be used as pawns
just like anybody else in the world.
And when they are being used, isn't
it part of that oath to alert them to
this fact?

I have already stated that Ron Paul may not
even be aware of his sleeper status.
Do you not think Ron Paul needs waking up
if that is the case?

And I am not targeting Ron Paul,
I am targeting the conspiracy surrounding
Ron Paul which he may be unaware.
That is not breaking any oath that I ever
took.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Ron Paul

Appears to be just another extreme right winger. Presenting the more radical right wing views that the mainstream righters do not like to touch with a 10' pole,and he throws in some feel good Constitutional platitudes and political chaff for good measure as well.

I agree with him on the Fed/Banking system and the military/industrial complex, but, even if
by some miracle he became President he more then likely wouldn't be allowed to make any changes there at all.

posted on Feb, 16 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

No
no politicians
They cannot get to where they are
without being tainted in some way.

But I would recommend someone
who is not a Mason and has never
served in politics before. This type
individual has not been around long
enough to be tainted by the system.
But good luck, getting somebody like
that elected.

See your words contradict your Actions .
You said you only left the masons because of fees
and now your telling me I shouldn't vote for any masons ?

you need to clarify your position because your speaking double talk right now .

Are the masons influenceing the political system or not ?
Are they just good men like Everyone tells me ?BUT who Threaten other masons as Kroms has shown you to do . ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join