It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul - The Illuminati Sleeper

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Personally I don't care if one is a Freemason, democrat, republican, tea party, catholic, muslin, Hindi, atheist, etc --- That is if the person is NOT OWNED, sees the BIG PICTURE (I know of no one that does sadly), Thinks freely (most don't "think", they just "jump to conclusions" without thinking things through!, CARES ABOUT EVERYONE, now & forever and "practices what they preach" - i.e. "a leader is one who eats no more than the people he/she serves (and not steak when others eat rice/potatoes only), gets the same pay (or less), gets the same benefits (or less) -- In short "family is all and all live the same not with Leader Better Then Those he/she serves! I know of NONE, not now, not in history, not forthcoming --REALLY SAD!

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Is Ron Paul a sleeper???

Are there other possible explanations?

First I discount the Masonic tie. Everyone in my family as well as many of my friends have those ties - BFD

Next the Soros and RT support.

TPTB have used a third party before to draw off enough votes so as to effect the election out come. They wanted Obama and Ron Paul was a good way to derail McCain. McCain was just too much of a possible loose cannon with his POW history.

I do not think it matters if he is a "sleeper" or not, he is the only real candidate we have so far. I would not bother wasting the gase to cast a vote for any of the rest of the lot.

And yes I did vote Ron Paul in 2008 because I just could not stomach the other choices.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I have seen ron paul say some great things. I also know he has done some great things in his personal practice of medicine. The real fact is he is a politician... so can you trust him? Sleeper, I don't know about that, but I do think if he gets elected they wanted it to happen. thanks for the post bds.

posted on May, 25 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Here is a good compilation of "Illuminatti moments" from his part.
For me, he's just another tool in their hands.

And Americans are (as always were) being fooled again.

posted on Aug, 19 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeinthematrix

Of course he is, just as every person on the planet is. We are all mere tools of the trade in this
Illusory place. This place is hollow, once you die, you wake up. Nothing here has any meaning
or truth because it's an illusion, there is no rhyme nor reason here. It's like a Dream and once
become aware of it, it dissipates.

edit on 19-8-2011 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I found this thread, from exactly, one year ago, and 5 days. Can we all stop in our tracks for only a few seconds and take a breather? about Ron Paul. I'm not anti Paul, but I swore I'd never be a sheeple bot for a politician again. In the immortal words of the former President George W. Bush, "Fool me once, I won't git fooled agin!"

The Obama Administration as it stands today in 2012, February 20. NO change that we could believe in. Sovereign countries are being mowed down by military locusts. There are -still- homeless tent cities. Infrastructures everywhere, show the poverty of their state's revenue. We are DESPERATE a-blinkin-gain, for the change that we can believe in.

"I want to believe" so someone help me out with thisun. I came across ample info of Ron Paul making statements back in 2001, that we have nothing to fear from "globalism, free trade, and a single world wide currency". If someone tells me "Well, he was mistaken, that long ago (10 years) but now, he sees the light." But is that good enough? No trick question, just askin.

Here is what i came up with when I put 'ron paul statement for globalism 2001' in Google.
www.google.com... sm=12&gs_upl=2984l45047l0l49484l37l37l0l18l3l1l484l7190l0.1.2.7.9l19l0

And here is a sample vid from there. (In YouTube (and not in here) the vid poster explains and comments about Paul's further speaking, after the pro globalism, "but...")

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
No big surprise. Whoever gets airtime and gets to be on the podium has to be in their pocket.

Now you say Soros, just as Ron want to destroy the federal Reserve. You need to get to the part why that is a bad thing.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join