It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Widows Son!, The time is near...One World Order

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

I just googled Dischordia all i found was a band ?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
reply to post by kroms33

google eris. and find the wiki reference
not a good thing. a trojan horse thing

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnze
Sorry then i cannot believe he is a 33 degree mason. Any mason i know of that level are all in there advancing years, and have been as active as you can get in freemasonary in order to achieve there degree
I don't know how the Prince Hall Scottish Rite works, but in the Scottish Rite Southern Jurisdiction, you're eligible for the honor of Knight Commander Court of Honor (KCCH) after a minimum of 4 years of active service to the fraternity, and eligible for the 33rd degree a minimum of 4 years after that. So a Master Mason could, in theory, go from 3° to 33° in as little as 8 years if he was particularly active in his local Scottish Rite body. 12 to 16 years is more common, and, of course, many Masons never receive those honors at all.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

The godess of chaos

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

is it possible that different lodges are fighting with each other?
do the scottish rite lodges get along with other lodges?

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
That's more of a regional thing. There are some areas where Shriners & Scottish Rite are at odds with each other for one thing or another. I've personally never heard of anyone having a specific beef with York Rite members, but I haven't travelled as widely as some of my more knowledgeable brethren.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doomzilla
reply to post by kroms33

google eris. and find the wiki reference
not a good thing. a trojan horse thing

No, not at all. Way out of context. Think about this, you are a Dischordian, as am I - everyone who does not subscribe to a secret society is a dischordian period.

Eris is the goddess of chaos yes - not to be worshiped, she does not exist. It is an example for humanity.

Understand the following please: Without chaos there is no order - how can order be defined without a counterpart? Think of Egypt. There was order that came from the chaos... nothing evil, demonic....

No trojan horse, just humans being humans.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by texastig
The minimum age for enlistment in the United States Military is 17 (with parental consent) and 18 (without parental consent).
How could you have gotten to be a freemason if you went into the military at 18? Were you in school at 18? Did you graduate at 18? Then you would have to go three months of basic training, then some months to AIT (it depends how long your schooling is) and then on to your new unit.
There are a number of lodges for military stationed overseas. Easy enough to join, and if he was stationed in Germany, it's not like he was busy with combat...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

That's more of a regional thing. There are some areas where Shriners & Scottish Rite are at odds with each other for one thing or another. I've personally never heard of anyone having a specific beef with York Rite members, but I haven't travelled as widely as some of my more knowledgeable brethren.

Lodges are often fighting with one another, that is why there are so many lodges. A number of members disagree and split off to form a new lodge, and in time a number of brothers disagree and split off to form a new lodge, etc.

The Scottish Rite and the Shrine in my area hate one another. We still function, but our Shriner's meetings are always tense and confrontational. The Scottish Rite got a sweetheart deal on a portion of the Shrine Temple, and now they are unreasonable in their ownership rights and they have almost forced the Shrine into bankruptcy. The occupy less than 10%, which was donated to them for free, yet they exercise 50% control on the deed, and they demand 50% of any proceeds of any action on the real estate. The Shrine cannot buy, sell, build, borrow or change anything. It is a ridiculous situation that has lasted for 50 years with no end in sight.

So, there is not always harmony in the brotherhood, but kind of like a democracy, we always manage to find some common ground and trudge forward. The system works very well.

The York Rite is very quiet. It is an older Rite, the teachings are more ancient. I agree with Josh, I have never heard of anyone disliking the York Rite.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

yes but some people take it too far, and insist their version of order be the final result of the chaos.
at the expense of as many people as necessary. i do.not.want.to.be.a.statistic of such insanity.

to top that off, i 'm convinced the chaos in ancient texts was originally about the wormhole, the chaotic "water" of creation, the egyptian nun, the sumerian abzu, which is the biblical abyss/bottomless pit or even further back, the function from which galaxies are created.

it's only the cruelty in our hearts, that lead us to believe that causing chaos for others, can bring about
a correct order. and no one will ever convince me that the needs of the many outweigh the few or the one, at least, no human will convince me of that. . otherwise, the many can be abused at will! because there's no personal protection for the individual members of the whole.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

I just had a lil look , i see where your coming from .
The guy from created illuminatus trilogy is involved .

nice body shame about the eye lol
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3fe3aa26d3b6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by Redevilfan09

Sorry about your wifes story however, one of the most important Masonic lessons that i ever learned, i learned as a youth.
I was / am a DeMolay and one of my Advisors (masonic guide basically) told me.
"Ya know (insert name) there's gonna be A holes no matter where ya go, EVEN in The Masons"!
Trust me, in my group of friends even if it were a Mason, if it were found to be true, said person would meet with a very ...difficult time.
As Masons strive to be better and to better each other as well as the community, such an offense would be unforgiveable in my eyes.
I am truly sorry that this skews your view of Masonry.

Take a good man and make him better.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

the pillars of the temple: ascending and descending pillars (radiation jets) from the super massive black holes of active galaxies (active means it is in the act of creation of mass, such as planets, moons, stars, and other space mass)

and here's the galaxy, in metaphorical form, using human bodies to depict planets, moons and stars in rotation about (note black box in the middle!) the super massive black hole at its center (this is hajj at the kabbah, which predates islam!)

NOW, check out the placement of the "black box" on a hebrew (note the ineffable name of god is on the box!)

the ineffable name of god is connected to the super massive black hole at the center of our galaxy (and other galaxies too, presumably). why? because, according to this video, super massive black holes created the universe!!

Google Video Link

so, what's happening with the widow's son, exactly?
think of it as orders of magnitude.
creation of the universe via wormholes.
creation of matter from waves, via observation ??
creation of human beings from wormholes?
something is here, and i'm gonna get it figured out sooner or later!

not trying to derail this thread but could someone u2u me more info on the box with all the people around it?a friend of mine at work was given a blanket that looked really old and he brought it in to show me cuz it was wierd,it looked exactly like the still from that video and we searched and couldnt find anything about why there would be what looked like millions of people looking at a box lol he thought it was a ufo being depicted .any info would be great.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint
reply to post by SirKnightE

well I was a lil taken back by this thread
for many reasons.

First, was the notion that maybe your brother told you this info
"On the Square". If that be the case, then you have betrayed
your friend's trust and confidant and not worthy to be called
a brother as you have broken your oath. If this info was NOT
shared on the square, then please disregard #1.

Second, you have already given more than enough info
about yourself to be found should the need ever arise for the
craft to do so. That should not be considered a threat by
me, just an acknowledgment of the facts presented.

Third, I would like to remind you of your oath once again
and it's implications. An oath cannot be rescinded even
if you leave the fraternity for any reason.

Fourth, IF this story is true (which I have doubts) then maybe
your loyalty has been tested and we see the results of
that test. A loyalty test is given to those whom have
aspirations of the 33Deg. It would seem that you may
have failed miserably in that regard.

Fifth, I do not think a 32Deg Mason would be privy to such
info as you are displaying in this thread. Which brings into
question your motives for doing so.

Sixth, no Masonic Organization that I am aware of allows
an 18 yr old to be initiated, passed or even raised. As it
is passed down by by-laws that the age requirement is 21
for a petition. Which also throws doubt onto your legitimacy.

So, even at it's finest point,
there are holes in this thread
which lead to red flags
of concern.

so mote it be

Past Master

edit on 2/10/2011 by boondock-saint because: (no reason given)

Sounds like just another "gang" to me.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by breadmaker99
I came across a freemason 'bible' in a cornwall charity shop. I read it and concluded it resembles a small bible in many ways. It left me feeling uncomfortable.
Most Masonic bibles are just King James Version with some additional notes in the margins of passages that are used in Masonic ritual.

But that's OK, the KJV makes some people feel uncomfortable too...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
to the person who just u2u me thank you so much.i cant respond to u2u due to having under 20 posts so i have to put this out here.after reading this thread i think you my be able to help me with something.my grandfather gave me a masonic ring with symbols etched into the side.i wondered if i were to send you a picture of it if you can tell me what they mean to you if that is allowed and also if there is any significance in him giving me the ring.if it goes against your oath to give me info on this please just send me another u2u saying no.if you could though please u2u me a method of sending a picture to you.does this mean i am invited?he passed away 2 months after he gave me the ring otherwise i would just ask him....again sorry for clogging this thread.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lee anoma
For example, why post this here?

You claim this message is for 32nd degree Masons, but I am going to go out on a limb and say that I doubt a majority of the people on this public website are 32nd degree Masons.
Maybe not a majority, but you'd be surprised how many members, (and for that matter, how many moderators) on ATS are Freemasons. It's as good a place to spread the word as any...

Even if they were, I am sure that your group has ways of communicating with one another without the risk of spreading any sort of relevant information that doesn't involve a public forum.
Yeah, but it's a lot slower. He posted this thread yesterday. My next stated meeting won't be for another month... Official messages from Grand Lodge even take longer to propagate...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

Why don't you go start a new thread, "Discordia, what a joke"! I don't see how it relates to the topic at hand, go...now! Don't make me Turkey Curse you!

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

yes but some people take it too far, and insist their version of order be the final result of the chaos.
at the expense of as many people as necessary. i do.not.want.to.be.a.statistic of such insanity.

You don't understand the philosophy. With chaos and order we meet in the middle as neutral.
No one but a psychopath would want complete chaos.

to top that off, i 'm convinced the chaos in ancient texts was originally about the wormhole, the chaotic "water" of creation, the egyptian nun, the sumerian abzu, which is the biblical abyss/bottomless pit or even further back, the function from which galaxies are created.

You are intitled to your beliefs, as is everyone on this planet - as long as it does not bring upon harm to others

it's only the cruelty in our hearts, that lead us to believe that causing chaos for others, can bring about
a correct order. and no one will ever convince me that the needs of the many outweigh the few or the one, at least, no human will convince me of that. . otherwise, the many can be abused at will! because there's no personal protection for the individual members of the whole.

Chaos exists within everything, including applied science. The only way to weed it out of anything, including humanity is to recreate it, destroy it. Without any significant balance there would be nothing created. Destroying something is not chaos... Chaos does not apply in the way you are thinking. It is more open than you are giving it credit for. Without chaos there is no balance to order. My question for these masons are how will there be order without chaos if they control or take control of things.... there needs to be balance.

The cruelty in our hearts is not chaos - the cruelty in our hearts is emotion. Hate, greed - you name it. Chaos means no order.

edit on 2/11/2011 by kroms33 because: messed up my post on my phone so I had to get to a computer stat!!!

edit on 2/11/2011 by kroms33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

reply to post by JoshNorton

The kind of squabbles that you are referring to are localized and petty. I know it may seem impossible to some of the Brethren, but is it possible the friend of the OP references the reconciliation of major philosophical differences between the Grand Orient of France and the United Grand Lodge of England?

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join