It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is how we react when a UFO lands in front of us!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
That made my day op thanks for posting the video.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Star and Flag! Hilarious.

I have to say if it was me I would probably of soiled myself.

Might have been mentioned already but Jeremy Beadle in the UK did a similar prank in the UK a few years ago.

Whoops did you see them beat me to it!

Star

edit on 10-2-2011 by Big Raging Loner because: Already mentioned.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Nice one! I was gonna post the Beadles About clip. I always thought it was fascinating to see how 'real' people react to 'unreal' situations. Hollywood films should learn some lessons... I think a film about an alien invasion would be far more interesting if the main characters acted like the people in these clips! It would be like a Mike Leigh 'kitchen sink' drama with Aliens. I'd buy that for a dollar.

Originally posted by Did you see them
Reminds me of the original UK one ...

Would you like a cup of Tea ?

The British are ready - no panic here.

edit on 10-2-2011 by Did you see them because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

I think these pranks are great people always have a big mouth saying something like " Well I will go enter the ship right away or take me with you , " for some reason E.T's always been mysteriously and excitedly labeled. But if you watch the movie District 9 then you can see how we can react it this really going to happen. Peter Jackson gave pretty good insight on how we humans are like ! And if they are around then they know we are!
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I think that the great majority of people in the world would likely have a very adverse reaction to such an open display of something that forces them to re-set their view of reality.

You have to remember that for many many people the reality of life outside this planet is so anathema as to be completely unthinkable. There would be massive riots as mob mentality swept over the crowds that would gather. There WOULD be people certain the visitors would be here to invade or otherwise wish harm upon us. While many of us here take it as fact hat we are not alone in the universe, there are still people who are unwilling to even entertain the possibility.

All of that being said, with as far advanced as is their technological systems so too would their governmental and social systems be. So much so that we would likely gave a difficult time aprehending the ability for them to foresee such civil upheaval. I do not think that a civilization that is benevolent would want to inflict such chaos and discord into an already troubled system.

Unless it were for a very good reason.

If this planet is about to experience some sort of cataclysmic change whether self-inflicted or natural, then it might be deemed acceptable to intervene on behalf those affected.

On the other hand, they(extraterrestrials) might just sit back and watch us get what is coming to us considering how twisted as a species we've demonstrated ourselves to be.

In either case I think we, as a whole, are just not quite ready for widespread acceptance of such an earth shattering revelation.
edit on 10-2-2011 by jadedANDcynical because: Clarify point

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
But we hope we are?,It could be very disappointing at the end?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Just a wee point here.What are the chances that anyone would get within 10 feet of any UFO that came down, the PAB would have that area so well cordoned off and restricted that it would be nigh impossible to get close enough to experience such human emotions.Black opps would be swarming every where and no doubt that this object would most certainly have been tracked on radar and pin pointed where it came down.

edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT because: checking;

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

Unless there were an overwhelming display, such as mohership size vehicles over every major metropolitan area or massive numbers of smaller craft such that here would be mo way to effectively isolate every single incident.
edit on 10-2-2011 by jadedANDcynical because: Typo fix

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The whole thing wasn't real or a hoax, it was a short film project done by the actor/director, Kyle Rankin, who plays Scott Pendelton in that short. This is his site: Newborn Pictures-Kyle Rankn & Efram Potelle

This particular short is the one called "Case Tape 347"

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by jadedANDcynical

Unless there were an overwhelming display, such as mohership size vehicles over every major metropolitan area or massive numbers of smaller craft such that here would be mo way to effectively isolate every single incident.
edit on 10-2-2011 by jadedANDcynical because: Typo fix

Good point but if there was that volume and numbers of UFOs that you mentioned in your reply,then i would imagine that word would be out to stay in ones homes or do not approach any downed objects;I suppose human curiosity would be too strong in some people though to just remain in their homes or not to approach any downed objects;I take it in the OP video we are dealing with one downed UFO.Maybe the way these people reacted in this video is why they do not openly land;

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

This was very comical! I'm still laughing

I can only imagine what I would do... more than likely I'd jump when it opened, but I would like to think that I would walk up an poke my head inside to see what kind of fun stuff there was. Maybe try to help any creatures injured... but I wouldn't have the slightest idea how to do that if they aren't humanoid. (Still would be hard even if they were)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

The vids in this thread are funny, geuss I would be too scared to approach.
Well, it's all about perspective. This dutch commercial makes that clear!
It's for a dutch insurance company....
I won't spoil too much, just watch on full screen and with hard sound.
Enjoy

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Maybe the way these people reacted in this video is why they do not openly land;

Which was the point of my original post.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Ravinski

That was too funny. I often wonder if there are types of civilizations out there that are so huge that our universe is literally floating in a pond on their world right now.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by 0bserver1

I KNEW IT! I suspected this the whole time during my time here on ATS, this just confirms it even more

This is REAL FOOTAGE!

Just as i suspected

Clucker Spud is an Alien... This is your Disclosure people

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I think they found incredibly stupid people to think something that small in that setting would have extraterrestrial life inside of it. It has no apparent propulsion system or fuel storage space or any visible tracks of landing or crash. Not to mention the silly stereotypical shape of the craft and the lid popping open on the top.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

this clip is from the canadian show , Just For Laugh, Gags edition

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
the only thing which will determine my reaction if and when aliens land infront of me is if they seam peaceful or the latter.

if its the latter I don't expect i'd have a reaction.

I would probably also say "holy *** am I tripping or are aliens actually real?!!!"

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Spacechickens have returned to doom the Earth!
Nooooooooagfggh

When I first saw the chicken, I was kinda "wtflol" hahah, really funny indeed.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Lol if i was there id be like come on out we have lots to discuss!!!

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join