It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New born baby found abandoned inside the Dome of the Rock

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
im on the fence on this one. its been less than a week since the ufo stuff and it could be just a coincidence that a baby just 'happened' to be there after all that ufo hubbub.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
I won`t,its supposition.The readings clearly state "As you see me leave ,so I shall return".
So ,how did he leave,ascending in the clouds.
Ascending as what?
A man in spirit,not a baby,this is a kinks titled thread "They seek him ,here,they seek him there".

Hes a dedicated follower of fashion,
This is a trend ,moving on.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Any alien or UFO researcher should remember events like UMMO. This was proven to be a very elaborate hoax. Yes, there are "Illuminati" types of organizations out there that are using the UFO/alien phenomenon to breed certain types of beliefs and perceptions out there in the world. Sociological and psychological studies and operations.

It doesn't need to be an alien connection. Or even a religious connection to Jesus. Or even just a random fluke or hoax of teenagers.

It can be an intelligence operation. A deception. Contrived and orchestrated to test YOUR reactions and beliefs about it.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Well if this Jesus 2.0 then all the Prediction stuff, 2012, pole shift, NWO, WW3, etc...needs to be put off for a while...unless somehow baby Jesus 2.0 is going to somehow survive all that?

If its Antichrist 4.0 again...I don't see a baby Antichrist running jack **** so gotta put off doom for at least 20+ more years...

I don't think there is anything to this other than someone thought it would be a "safe" place to abandon a baby?

For all those wanting to read something into this, there is nothing in Revelations about a baby being found in the DOTR...

now if suddenly there are reports of that baby claiming he is Jesus 2.0 ....we might have something to work with.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by aboxoftrix

Maybe it is the Anti Christ.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The Dome of the Rock must be dis-placed so that the Jewish Temple can be rebuilt as told in scriptures. This has always been a mystery to me. The Islamic shrine is built on top of the old Jewish Temple and is considered a Holy site by both Islam and the Jews. Once the Temple has been rebuilt, then all end-time prophecy would be ready to begin.

I am unsure of how this will all turn out. Could this play a part in providing a way that the Dome of the Rock may be dis-placed and the Jewish Temple rebuilt? ....

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Here ya go again.

Taking something that happens around the world on a daily basis and turning it into.....GOD knows what.

The baby will have to put a video on You Tube begging people to leave him alone.

Maybe David can adopt the baby, then everybody can merge crazy ideas somehow connecting

the Madrid fault, FEMA, UFO's, The Anti-Christ, The Dome of the Rock, Alex Jones and maybe just for
safeties sake throw in the JFK assassination...

Cool story: Yes
Proof of something extraterrestrial or biblical..... Not yet.
edit on 9-2-2011 by mwood because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Couldn't the dome of the rock be considered a temple,does the prophecy say that it has to be a jewish temple??

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
We should name it Jesus

We should name it Mabus Hister.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
Couldn't the dome of the rock be considered a temple,does the prophecy say that it has to be a jewish temple??

The Dome of the Rock would be considered unclean by Jews. The Temple will be REBUILT, not modified from an existing structure. After being rebuilt, blood sacrafices will resume by the newly installed Jewish priesthood. AntiChrist will eventually enter the Temple, claim he is God and demand worship.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

II Thessalonians 2:4 states that the coming world ruler
that God calls Antichrist, will seat himself in the Temple displaying
himself as being God. Jesus referred to this event in Matthew 24:15
as the "abomination of desolation". This event precedes the return
of Jesus by 3 & 1/2 years. Because of the Temple Institute, there is
now a Temple (tabernacle) that this "Antichrist", when he emerges,
can use for this purpose. This also tells us that the return of Jesus
is not too far in the future.

lionofjudahministry.org...
Written in 2008.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
Here ya go again.

Taking something that happens around the world on a daily basis and turning it into.....GOD knows what.

The baby will have to put a video on You Tube begging people to leave him alone.

Maybe David can adopt the baby, then everybody can merge crazy ideas somehow connecting

the Madrid fault, FEMA, UFO's, The Anti-Christ, The Dome of the Rock, Alex Jones and maybe just for
safeties sake throw in the JFK assassination...

Cool story: Yes
Proof of something extraterrestrial or biblical..... Not yet.
edit on 9-2-2011 by mwood because: (no reason given)

Here ya go !!!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Give him overt to the CIA. It's Hellboy from the Holy Hoax!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
well looks like most people at this site have been taking their daily dose of "jumping to conclusions" pills. *rolls eyes*

yeah because to think a single teenage mum of a faith that doesnt tolerate such liberal views as teenage pregnancy would abandon a baby at a holy place of worship is just far too outrageous and idea. it must surely be something supernatural. im sure there are no prior cases of women abandoning babies at churches mosques and temples.......oh wait there is.

that lack of critical thinking on this site clearly reflect the tendency of the general population to believe outlandish claims or even entertain them without first eliminating the obvious, is a sure sigh that TPTB are winning the fight to dumb down the population.

you people will believe anything, thats why you get trolled so much because you feed them.

first and last post on this thread.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Hoaxboy from Uranus

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
The Dome of the Rock must be dis-placed so that the Jewish Temple can be rebuilt as told in scriptures. This has always been a mystery to me. The Islamic shrine is built on top of the old Jewish Temple and is considered a Holy site by both Islam and the Jews. Once the Temple has been rebuilt, then all end-time prophecy would be ready to begin.

I am unsure of how this will all turn out. Could this play a part in providing a way that the Dome of the Rock may be dis-placed and the Jewish Temple rebuilt? ....

The Temple has already been rebuilt. The Israeli Supreme Court was built by money donated by the Rothschild family. Dorothy de Rothschild donated the money in 1992 to have it built. Now, I know your going to say... Wait.. Its a court building? That's not a temple. I live in Colorado. Our Federal court building (Until the new one is complete late this year... which by the way keeps the accused away from the public and they sit in a glass box in the court rooms.. just like the brand spanking new Denver Court building does) If you look at historical architecture of federal court buildings, they take on the architectural styling of Salomon's Temple. Courts decide what we see as right and wrong, just as religion is the underlying factor in the morals between good and evil.

Google earth it.. its has some crazy symbolism in its designSupr eme Court Israel

And about the baby..... Venus was the brightest on Jan. 31, 2011 as it has been in a very long time. Venus is Satan's star. There was some kidding about three kings on camels.. Three kingdoms are in conflict there.
edit on 9-2-2011 by lecaro because: I hit reply with out replying!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Mother probably had to abandon her baby because of some oppresive religious beliefs her family have.

I'm guessing it had a very young mother.

I think maybe some people also don't realise that the Dome of the rock is an islamic shrine. The baby was found inside the mosque monday morning.

Not sure why this is making a thread here?

The OP mentions Superman and Jesus in the same sentence. This should really be in some comedy section of ATS if thats the route people are using the story for.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by aboxoftrix

the report says AT..then says IN

which was it?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I was hoping its on the actual rock. That places is crazier than Fort Knox. Is it a boy or a Girl?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
If and I say if, it is some prophecy that has come in a time we all need this to be happening because of the things that goes around in this world right now . Then we have to wait and see how this child grows up ? And what skills he has , It also could be Luke skywalker reborn ( because he was an orfin to you know and he also was dropped by a starship ) ?

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join