It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IT'S OFFICIAL: Even conspiracy web sites acknowledge it was flight 77 that hit the Pentagon

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
From 911blogger.com...as you recall, Dr. Legge is one of the people who co-authored the "Thermitidc material found in the WTC dust" report...

Dr Frank Legge on Visibility 9-11: Mounting Evidence Shows Boeing 757-200 Impact with Pentagon Probable

"In this lengthy and detailed discussion Dr Legge is careful to lay out clearly his way of thinking on the Pentagon issue and why it is so important to the 9/11 Truth Movement not to make unsupported claims about the events there. Legge looks at this issue from a purely scientific perspective and is only interested in what he can prove to be true based on hard evidence. It is clear to Legge and to the vast majority of scientists who have studied the issue that while the Pentagon is a mystery to a degree, it is most likely that AA Flight 77, a Boeing 757-200 did hit the building based on the physical evidence available.

We now have the correctly decoded digital flight data from Flight 77 and it’s time for more people to get behind the call to reason on the Pentagon issue leading up to the tenth anniversary of the 9/11 Attacks! There is nothing wrong with supporting the parts of the “official story” of 9/11 that are most likely true. The team at Visibility 9-11 believe, as does Dr legge that it actually helps the interested public and especially the scientific community to see us as reasoned and balanced truth advocates when we do exactly that.
Lets stop being what we are labeled as “conspiracy theorist’s” and become “conspiracy factulist’s”!"

Link to 911blogger article

How do you trusters who explicitely trust everything these conspiracy web sites are putting out explain this?

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I believe you are specifying your thread to a certain type of 9/11 truther. I myself have never argued the planes weren't in fact planes. I don't believe the official story but just like the JFK assassination you have some that believe it came from Oswalt, the driver, or the grassy knoll. Even us truthers don't 100 percent agree with one another. This is part of sifting through what is true and what is lies. Some still get caught up in more lies while looking for the truth.

What one truther says can't be blamed on all the other truthers. What sense does that make?

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
my biggest problems are tht the hole and debris pile are still not big enough.
Have they increased in size from growth over 10 years by chance??
No??? Then i still smell rat.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
lol i thought it was the believers in the OS that are supposed to say "yeah one guy, big deal"

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by g146541

There was plane wreckage from the point of impact through the building to the exit hole, there was plane wreckage all over the lawn, helipad, highway and even some landed in Arlington National Cemetery. Just how large do you think the debris field should be?

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by g146541

There was plane wreckage from the point of impact through the building to the exit hole, there was plane wreckage all over the lawn, helipad, highway and even some landed in Arlington National Cemetery. Just how large do you think the debris field should be?

Care to provide images to back this up ? or we just take your word for it ?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hardstepah
lol i thought it was the believers in the OS that are supposed to say "yeah one guy, big deal"

Yeah one guy big deal, they do say that alot. lol. One nutcase what does he know? lol

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by vipertech0596

Yea I too would like to see the evidence of the debris in Arlington Cemetery. Doesn't that mean it would have had to hit something prior to crossing the interstate and clipping the light poles?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

We might have to wait til he gets the doctored evidence from his handlers !

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

I dont go to " conspiracy sites " so i dont know the guy you mention.
On the research i`ve done.....i dont believe the original planes with the original passengers hit the Pentagon.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
MMMMMMhm in order to impress me, you will need evidence.
I do not take into account propaganda for my scientific research.
Like they say on the web, screenshots or it didn't happen.
But you debris field aside, did you see how small that hole was????
Did you see the size of the hole in the side of the towers???
Different materials but @ 300 mph i think they would be close.
300 mph just an off of the top of my head estimate as i don't know truly. but i do know that to keep a hunk of metal off of the ground it takes substantial thrust.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Dave, you are making the exact mistake you have been making for the year I've been on ATS; and frankly, I don't believe it's a mistake. You are talking to one small group or "truthers" as if that group encompasses every person who has doubts in the OS. I am not sure why you do this, but it's quite disingenuous. There are a few nutbars who believe there was no plane, but the vast majority of "truthers" accept there was; they simply questions the OS.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

Interesting to place a certain group of people into a bin and label them as nutbars, were there any planters packs found in said wreckage?
Either way if i am right or wrong, the one thing all truthers hold onto is there are waaaaaay too many questions that are unanswered on said day or lies in statements or untruths or unsubstantiated witness statements Etc.
If one bad theory could keep the question alive then... it still lives.
But as for my theory, like i said, not enough debris or hole.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56

On the research i`ve done.....i dont believe the original planes with the original passengers hit the Pentagon.

If you've ever quoted the "Thermitic material found in the WTC dust" then you do know who he is- he's one of the people who co-wrote the report along with David Ray Griffin.

So are you saying Dr. Legge is mistaken in his research or are you saying he's a disinformation agent? If either is the case then doesn't that put the "thermitic material" claim into question?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Not sure what to say. I remember Upstate, NY when a man crashed a plane into the side of a building, you could see the plane and where the wings and nose of plane impacted the building. Speed may have a factor and size, but proof states that the building didn't resemble a plane crashing into the building, but resembles a missile entrance.

www.physics911.net...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
Dave, you are making the exact mistake you have been making for the year I've been on ATS; and frankly, I don't believe it's a mistake. You are talking to one small group or "truthers" as if that group encompasses every person who has doubts in the OS. I am not sure why you do this, but it's quite disingenuous. There are a few nutbars who believe there was no plane, but the vast majority of "truthers" accept there was; they simply questions the OS.

On the contrary, I post this specifically to make the point I've been making from day one- the bulk of the research these conspiracy people claim to have done isn't from their own research, but rather from the information they're getting from one or another conspiracy web site, and the individual conspiracy claim they subscribe to depends on the specific conspiracy web site they went to for their information. It's the whole reason that not a single one of you conspiracy theorists can sit down and agree with any other conspiracy theorist, and let's face it, a sincere review of the facts is NOT going to prove the attack was staged by secret cults of Satan worshipping numerologists. Someone came up with that idea becuase they were already suckered by the idea of secret cults of Satan worshipping numerologists beforehand, so of course they're going to review web sites that claim the attack was staged by secret cults of Satan worshipping numerologists.

You can call them "nutbars"...but they are calling YOU a nutbar. How would I as a bystander know who was right?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Im sure the Pentagons cc camera footage would clear this up but Its futile trying to analyse what theyve released .
A real Cia or Fbi worth its money would demand all footage be released but we know that will never happen right? .The Real powers that be will not allow the real truth to come out because youd see who the real "terrorists " were then . And thered be a fight worth fighting then.... against Them .

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

Originally posted by Hardstepah

Yeah one guy big deal, they do say that alot. lol. One nutcase what does he know? lol

So are you saying Dr. Legge is a nutcase? If that's the case doesn't that mean his "Thermitic material" report likewise cannot be taken seriously? Or is your criteria for "nutcase" entirely dependent upon whether a particular person happens to agree with your conspiracy claims?

You do see the point I'm making, I trust.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56

If your research consists of Google and Youtube how do you verify that your sources are correct? Where do you get your evidence?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

If you've ever quoted the "Thermitic material found in the WTC dust" then you do know who he is- he's one of the people who co-wrote the report along with David Ray Griffin.

So are you saying Dr. Legge is mistaken in his research or are you saying he's a disinformation agent? If either is the case then doesn't that put the "thermitic material" claim into question?

Sorry Dave....but i didn`t mention any of the above in my reply to your post.
I dont know Dr Legge.
I think David Ray Griffin has some good points.
I`ve read on Thermite, DEW`s, Holograms etc,etc.etc
all of these claims are put into question but dont label me like you tend to do to anyone on here who seeks the truth of what happened that day.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join