It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IT'S OFFICIAL: Even conspiracy web sites acknowledge it was flight 77 that hit the Pentagon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by lambros56
but dont label me like you tend to do to anyone on here who seeks the truth of what happened that day.

It's been close to ten years since you started asking questions and getting them answered. If you keep handwaving the facts away, you will die a very dissapointed person.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

The internet is massive.
Google and Youtube are very helpful.
ATS is also very helpful. There`s so many people with different points of view and who have done good research, that it helps your own research weather it`s for or against.
Research leads to links.
Google and Youtube aren`t the be-all and end-all.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Sorry Dave....but i didn`t mention any of the above in my reply to your post.
I dont know Dr Legge.
I think David Ray Griffin has some good points.
I`ve read on Thermite, DEW`s, Holograms etc,etc.etc
all of these claims are put into question but dont label me like you tend to do to anyone on here who seeks the truth of what happened that day.

But Dr. Legge is specifically trying to give you evidence showing that it was flight 77 that hit the Pentagon. I mention this because there are a LOT of people trying to give you evidence showing 9/11 really was a terrorist attack...and yet you insist on continuing to look.

What is the process you're employing to "seek the truth", precisely, as it seems to me that you are getting the answers to your questions, it's just that you don't like the answers you're getting.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Pictures you want/ Pictures you will have~

source: 911research.wtc7.net...

Take note in the above site, the photos of the engine rotor, engine assembly....etc.

But let me guess? Your argument will be that those " parts" where put there by the FBI and the CIA?!

Some people just don't get it?

* note * make sure you actually scroll down to see the pics of debris that came from the plane, not just the first ones that show smoke....you truthers tend to take one pic and use it for your sole basis of argument, or the lack thereof.
edit on 7-2-2011 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Six Sigma

It hasn`t been close to ten years.
More like 5 or 6 .
Weather the truth of who carried this out is ever revealed makes no odds to me.
In fact, i dont think the truth will ever come out.
At least i`ll go to my grave in the knowledge that i seeked the truth and realized that the official " conspiracy theory " was a blatant lie.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave
So are you saying Dr. Legge is a nutcase? If that's the case doesn't that mean his "Thermitic material" report likewise cannot be taken seriously?....

I think his report on Thermitic Material is quite good but, I think he is mistaken on the Pentagon event. If he uses "hard evidence", like he did in his thermittic research, then how can he not calculate that the entry hole isn't large enough, length and height, to fit the entire 'surposed' plane completely inside the Pentagon as stated in the OS. The "hard evidence" is the lack of debri, bodies and physical damage, (just to name a few), to the Pentagon. If Dr. Legge is totally ignoring certain "facts" then in this situation/report he will be easily seen as a nutcase. That doesn't mean everything he reports is wrong, just not everything he reports is correct.

2c.
Bzzzzzzz

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
the ones of the rotor engines look suspicious to me im not saying any more i wil look into it further .

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BuzzingOn
I think his report on Thermitic Material is quite good but, I think he is mistaken on the Pentagon event. If he uses "hard evidence", like he did in his thermittic research, then how can he not calculate that the entry hole isn't large enough, length and height, to fit the entire 'surposed' plane completely inside the Pentagon as stated in the OS. The "hard evidence" is the lack of debri, bodies and physical damage, (just to name a few), to the Pentagon. If Dr. Legge is totally ignoring certain "facts" then in this situation/report he will be easily seen as a nutcase. That doesn't mean everything he reports is wrong, just not everything he reports is correct.

2c.
Bzzzzzzz

So in other words, Dr. Legge is absolutely correct on everything you want to believe is true, and he's absolutely mistaken on the things you don't want to believe is true. Does that about sum it up?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by BuzzingOn

The "hard evidence" is the lack of debri, bodies and physical damage, (just to name a few), to the Pentagon.

This is really amazing to me. Are you really contending that there was no pysical damage, no plane wreckage and no human remains found at the Pentagon - or are you contending that the evidence of damage, human remains and plane wreckage was somehow manufactured and placed at the scene?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

No, I am saying there was a "lack of", meaning "not enough", debri, bodies and physical damage to the Pentagon, IMO.

Bzzzzzzz

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BuzzingOn

Oh, there was plenty of debris.

It is only the "conspiracy" mindset that thinks otherwise...."they" seem to believe that every single piece and fragment should have been photographed, and catalogued and posted on the Internet!!

Their "logic" is, since "they" can't see "all" of it, then it is a "lie"?? How does that compute?

Challenge: Show any...just one will do...example of another large airplane crash, where you can point to ALL the photographs, on the Internet, of each and every piece of debris.....ready, set , go!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, and I see you mentioned "building damage", as well. Why not download this PDF?:

Pentagon Building Performance Report

I saved it.....it's large (I guess, but a fast connection, won't take long) at 2.41 Mb.

You can then view it for free....it shows up at amazon.com for US$43, in book format.

edit on 7 February 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by BuzzingOn
reply to post by hooper

No, I am saying there was a "lack of", meaning "not enough", debri, bodies and physical damage to the Pentagon, IMO.

Bzzzzzzz

And how did you come by this opinion? I mean, its not like anyone out there has a deep reserve of first hand knowledge relative to the high speed impact of a modern commercial jet airplane into the Pentagon. So there must have been some sort of influence, correct?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

More like 5 or 6 .
At least i`ll go to my grave in the knowledge that i seeked the truth and realized that the official " conspiracy theory " was a blatant lie.

911 CT's have been around since 9/11/2001. You, may be a late bloomer conspiracist. You have spent 5-6 years and have no idea what the truth is? Wow, the passengers on Flight 93 figured out 9/11 in less than 2 hours.

If you were sincere about your research and persuit to find the truth, you would be posting here as a debunker.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

So in other words, Dr. Legge is absolutely correct on everything you want to believe is true, and he's absolutely mistaken on the things you don't want to believe is true. Does that about sum it up?

Not really Dave..
Scientific tests were used for his earlier reports but in this topic his stronest respose is that a 757 "most likely" hit the Pentagon..
Doesn't sound like he's 100% convinced to me..

edit: So your thread title is very misleading..You left out "most likely"

edit on 7-2-2011 by backinblack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six Sigma

More like 5 or 6 .

911 CT's have been around since 9/11/2001. You, may be a late bloomer conspiracist. You have spent 5-6 years and have no idea what the truth is? Wow, the passengers on Flight 93 figured out 9/11 in less than 2 hours.

If you were sincere about your research and persuit to find the truth, you would be posting here as a debunker.
Why do you debunkers care what we think? you believe the os we dont why waste you time on here?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

reply to post by Six Sigma

More like 5 or 6 .

Agreed 1000%

Anyone down for a Black Ops Mission to locate the tapes??

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Not really Dave..
Scientific tests were used for his earlier reports but in this topic his stronest respose is that a 757 "most likely" hit the Pentagon..
Doesn't sound like he's 100% convinced to me..

edit: So your thread title is very misleading..You left out "most likely"

You're grasping at straws and we both know it. He's saying the evidence is showing that it was flight 77 that hit the Pentagon, regardless of whether it's "most likely", "probably", or even "kinda sorta". The point is, even, "kinda sorta" is the exact opposite of what you conspiracy people have been insisting all along, because here he is, saying that he came to this conclusion after reviewing the flight recorder data and the wreckage recovered, which is evidence you people keep insisting doesn't exist. Well, obviously it does.

The guy is essentially saying that just because the 9/11 commission report says it happened it doesn't mean you have to declare it to be false simply on political principle, and it doesn't seem to me that you can even accept THAT compromise. As someone claiming to only be "interested in learning the facts of 9/11", would you mind explaining this?

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

would you mind explaining this?

The rest of your post is your usual stuff..
What would you like me to explain?
The difference between being sure and saying it's "most likely" ??

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

would you mind explaining this?

The rest of your post is your usual stuff..
What would you like me to explain?
The difference between being sure and saying it's "most likely" ??

I would like you to explain why you continue to cling to your own position when it's becoming obvious it's based upon incorrect information. Dr. Legge is basing his position upon evidence that you conspiracy people keep insisting doesn't exist.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by kaya82

I think that too all the time .
The people i know that aren't aware which is most are not joining Conspiracy Forums !
Theyre are at the bar or pub or lost in other activities , strange to see so many here !

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join