It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT - Visit this government site and download shocking scientific reports before they disappea

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I typed Monsanto I'll be busy all day with that.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
What the Hell is this!

Title Simulating human behavior for national security human interactions.

Publication Date 2007 Jan 01
OSTI Identifier OSTI ID: 900422
Report Number(s) SAND2006-7812
DOE Contract Number AC04-94AL85000
DOI 10.2172/900422
Other Number(s) TRN: US200711%%324
Resource Type Technical Report
Research Org Sandia National Laboratories
Sponsoring Org USDOE
Subject 45 MILITARY TECHNOLOGY, WEAPONRY, AND NATIONAL DEFENSE; NATIONAL SECURITY; SANDIA NATIONAL LABORATORIES; SIMULATION; BEHAVIOR

Description/Abstract This 3-year research and development effort focused on what we believe is a significant technical gap in existing modeling and simulation capabilities: the representation of plausible human cognition and behaviors within a dynamic, simulated environment. Specifically, the intent of the ''Simulating Human Behavior for National Security Human Interactions'' project was to demonstrate initial simulated human modeling capability that realistically represents intra- and inter-group interaction behaviors between simulated humans and human-controlled avatars as they respond to their environment. Significant process was made towards simulating human behaviors through the development of a framework that produces realistic characteristics and movement. The simulated humans were created from models designed to be psychologically plausible by being based on robust psychological research and theory. Progress was also made towards enhancing Sandia National Laboratories existing cognitive models to support culturally plausible behaviors that are important in representing group interactions. These models were implemented in the modular, interoperable, and commercially supported Umbra[reg_sign] simulation framework.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by sdrawkcabII

i thought their disclaimer page, and the info they are collecting from us was interesting.

www.osti.gov...

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This. Is. Awesome.

Assuming everyone is adding their email to the email-blast distribution list(?)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Interesting document.......had not heard about this.....maybe tanks are leaking and getting into waterways, thus killing fish

WSRC-MS-2004-00250
INTRODUCTION
The U. S. Department of Energy (DOE) is building a nuclear waste treatment
facility at the Hanford Site, in Richland, Washington, where millions of gallons of highlevel
and low-level radioactive waste are currently stored in underground storage tanks.
The Hanford Site has 177 underground tanks that store 204 million liters (54 million
gallons) of high-level and low-level radioactive waste. Large portions of the waste exist
as liquid solution (supernatant) that contain the following radionuclides: 137Cs, 99Tc, 90Sr,
and transuranic actinides. The major contaminants in the supernatant prior to
pretreatment include 137Cs (t1/2 = 30 y), 99Tc (t1/2 = 2.13 x 105 y), and 90Sr (t1/2 = 28.6 y).
The radioactivity in the Hanford Site waste supernatant is primarily from the fission
products 137Cs and 90Sr. These radionuclides are produced by the fission of uranium or
plutonium in relatively high yield and they pose a serious radiation hazard to health and
environment.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by sactoval

Good find!

Hmmm.....

Maybe it means some of the derailers on these threads are computers

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamahumandoing
I just thought that the use of a more sensational thread headline would catch peoples' attention and ultimately lead to more good people accessing this important information.

Quite true.. the sensational headline works at ATS to get attention. It does in the media as well, that is why they use it.

No shadow upon your character. I errr may [cough] have used a sensational headline once or twice [cough]

Just look at the flags you got on the thread
that tells you some people got value. Now if all those people that flagged this and are like kids in a candy store with finds... if they would pick a good paper... follow the background of it and make a thread, we might get some more great threads (hint hint)

Better than those silly fake UFO threads

edit on 7-2-2011 by zorgon because: Chadwickus talked to ArMaP to convince Phage to do it, even though Aliens abducted him

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Can someone start a thread about the March 14th article that I came across?

my account is new and wont let me post threads yet.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by sactoval
Specifically, the intent of the ''Simulating Human Behavior for National Security Human Interactions'' project was to demonstrate initial simulated human modeling capability that realistically represents intra- and inter-group interaction behaviors between simulated humans

Computer models on how certain groups of humans respond to certain situations... mostly for use in battlefield situations. Kinda like a war game where you can model what your troops are likely to do in a certain situation

Here is more on it...

nmso.navy.mil... /PDF

But WARNING... secure NAVY site and you MUST accept that certificate... if you even get that far
and yes it is public domain... I post this one link just to show what one has to do to get the real goods.

Advice... do NOT go directory snooping

Edit to add...

Ah won't let me direct link
file name is "Simulating Human Behavior in Models of the Command and
Control Environment" FILE_N_1000495.pdf

edit on 7-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I'm looking forward to seeing some well-researched threads coming from this also

Now everyone can see the smoke....
I'm really looking forward to the fire

Maybe not so much the heat that comes with it though haha....

Wow - I think that's the most cliches I've ever written in such a short post.
edit on 7/2/11 by iamahumandoing because: typo

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Towloc
Can someone start a thread about the March 14th article that I came across?

my account is new and wont let me post threads yet.

Just wait a bit... won't take you long to get there... it won't go away

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by dolive2

One of my posts on this thread has information confirming aquifer contamination with radioactive material - and one of their possible actions for dealing with it is.............. 'No action'

I couldn't believe it either.

Welcome to ATS by the way

edit on 7/2/11 by iamahumandoing because: typo and addition

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamahumandoing
- and one of their possible actions for dealing with it is.............. 'No action'
I couldn't believe it either.

Kinda like around here... 'No action'
Believe it

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Just to chime in. I actually am glad this post is so popular because it provided a awesome link to a research site and also caused othe folks to post great source site links!

This is not a silly post. Good Job OP!

I know most people probably know of this site, but I will link it anyway. Loads of released govt documents in the archive.

www.theblackvault.com...

edit on 7-2-2011 by ATC_GOD because: Added my own link

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The problem with ATS is that threads come so fast daily that any good info soon gets buried and only a few ever see it

How about
ATS FOIA FILES
www.abovetopsecret.com...

ATS Multimedia Files and Links
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I have some menus with all my sources but it's in the middle of reorganizing so I will post it later

Need a sexatary
one that can actually file

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Wolfenz
Civilian Sub Contracting.. ?

Yup Civilian contracting... Lockheed Martin, Boeing, TRW (an automotive parts company that maked DEW weapons :lol
many many more

if you were referring about the the Space Transportation Lunar Resource base
in just the few paragraphs is WOW!! I mean

Okay lets have a look at a couple points 1st line...

#1 SPACE TRANSPORTATION FOR A LUNAR RESOURCES BASE (LRB)
Hubert P. Davis, Starcraft Boosters, Inc.

Starcraft Boosters ever here of them? Who owns that company?
buzzaldrin.com...

"principally the water ice that many believe was
discovered by the Clementine and Lunar Prospector satellites"

DoD Press Release Tuesday, December 3, 1996 - 1:45 p.m.
Subject: Discovery of Ice on the Moon
www.defense.gov...

#3 Delta IV-Heavy Launch Vehicle
Made by Boeing Integrated Defense Systems
Launched by the ULA (United Launch Alliance)
They just launched one from Vandenberg with a very large payload for the NRO... a secret satellite

www.ulalaunch.com...

Here is one of the mission patches

45SW stands for 45th Space Wing out of Patrick AFB Cape Kennedy... the OTHER mission control

#4 "It is called Aquila. This vehicle can deliver over 50 tons to low Earth orbit from the Kennedy Space Center"

I have a lot of data on that Aquila but who makes it? Starcraft Boosters owned by Buzz Aldrin

buzzaldrin.com...

#5 "Work continues on the “pay-off” phase"

The pay off phase is when a project starts to return money on the investment

#6 "A Mars mission departing from L-1 with mass of 686 tons can be placed on the trans-Mars
trajectory expending lunar-origin propellants and just one of the Lunar Vehicles, requiring an
additional 13 Aquila launches. This will permit dual Mars spacecraft to be used for each mission
with a 28% mass margin over a single, similar mass vehicle departing from low Earth orbit"

An Aquila cargo transport that can send 686 tons on a trans-Mars trajectory...

Has a nice ring to it eh?

So you see how just a simple little sheet of paper can lead to so many connections to what is really going on

Zorgon

Im in AWE!

When you connect the Dots & Branches

Have you seen the Movie Moon ?

Moon Trailer 2009

I guess Buzz and TPTB is trying to Make it a Reality Helium 3 the New OIL ...

I wouldn't be Surprised if that Article about the Space Transport for a Resource base
became a reality Especially if World Corporation's that have $$ Signs in there EYES at looking at the New OIL Helium 3 and The Will be the Only one's to have Access to it ! Well China is Looking at the Moon and landing on it and no doubt in my mind that there going for the same Resource Helium 3
a Gear up for The New Space Race..

Helium 3 mining the moon 2024 Part 1 of 2

like i said if that article that you posted is Real I mean Real the Video Above Say's it all !

Mining the Moon (Mitchell)

Moon Mining and Secret Government. (Coast to Coast)

and why is the Japaneses , China & the Indians (India) all of a Sudden have Interest in going to the Moon!

Thank you Zorgon for keeping ME and Members on ATS informed !
and for The Your Version of the Break down of the Lunar Resource Base
That Patch you posted is Very Very Disturbing while for some reason i have that Movie SAW Theme
in my head
While i Look at it... Sometimes Its Stranger than fiction

My Theroy is this

when People Laugh at Individuals that look towards the Conspiracy realm
you know Aliens UFOS , Dark Govt Secrets Genetic Hybrid Engineering ETC ...

I Usually try to find ways to make myself believe instead of Debunking it entirely
More less trying to prove to myself that there's a possible plausible logical proof that it can indeed happen & is able to Work ... if it fails ..And.if theres total scientific proof that say's it can't work then ill start believing but not until I exhausted my grab of the Straws! LOL..

Example is the Angel

Feathered serpent Quetzalcoatl a Bearded man ( Pre Colombian )

Sumerian Anunnaki

Christian /Hebrew Angel

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/53054cda2732.jpg[/atsimg]

a little fun The Conspiracy cards that MR MASK would love to See LOL
www.conspiracycards.com...

edit on 7-2-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Here we go....

The Helium 3 thing got me thinking.....Google Helium 3 Tritium and you see the connection.

Got me thinking about the Tritium found at ground zero, WTC....

Then I found this: www.osti.gov...

Here is the abstract:

The effects of tritium on the fracture toughness properties of Type 304L stainless steel and its weldments were measured. Fracture toughness data are needed for assessing tritium reservoir structural integrity. This report provides data from J-Integral fracture toughness tests on unexposed and tritium-exposed weldments. The effect of tritium on weldment toughness has not been measured until now. The data include tests on tritium-exposed weldments after aging for up to three years to measure the effect of increasing decay helium concentration on toughness. The results indicate that Type 304L stainless steel weldments have high fracture toughness and are resistant to tritium aging effects on toughness. For unexposed alloys, weldment fracture toughness was higher than base metal toughness. Tritium-exposed-and-aged base metals and weldments had lower toughness values than unexposed ones but still retained good toughness properties. In both base metals and weldments there was an initial reduction in fracture toughness after tritium exposure but little change in fracture toughness values with increasing helium content in the range tested. Fracture modes occurred by the dimpled rupture process in unexposed and tritium-exposed steels and welds. This corroborates further the resistance of Type 304L steel to tritium embrittlement. This report fulfills the requirements for the FY06 Level 3 milestone, TSR15.3 ''Issue summary report for tritium reservoir material aging studies'' for the Enhanced Surveillance Campaign (ESC). The milestone was in support of ESC L2-1866 Milestone-''Complete an annual Enhanced Surveillance stockpile aging assessment report to support the annual assessment process''.

Now, if the steel in WTC wasn't this Type 304L steel, but another type with less resistance to tritium embrittlement, maybe the shock of the planes hitting was enough to shatter the weldments/columns and bring the towers down with a few well-placed charges.

Just a guess - obviously i don't think TPTB would do such a thing to their own people.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
You really think you have a backdoor? Really? Tell me a secret, something I might believe.. shock me like the title says

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by StlSteve

It's a public site.

Anyone can access it.
I just used an eye-catching title to bring attention to an important site people on here would find interesting, as the flags on the thread testify to.
Surely that much is obvious to someone with intelligence such as yourself.

So, why the hostility?

If I wanted to play that game with you I could say I think you have a backdoor, and I think you are talking out of it.

But I'll take that back as I don't want to leave a bad impression on someone I've only just met.

Peace

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join