It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT - Visit this government site and download shocking scientific reports before they disappea

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Thank you for ALL your info...I did do your page observation but Wolfenz beat me to it...
when the article refers to this work placed this amount of building material here & at location A...& also when it refers to Vehicle was used to...
I'm new at this, but that sounds like the base is already there & vehicles are in use...I could totally be misinterpreting...& that was in 2004...noticed meeting was the 6th one & etc...
Does the 6013.pdf mean there are that many pdf pages to this reference? How can I become a member of your site?

I visited your site yesterday...It's awesome! So much info, don't know how you could possibly have the time to find it all & post it. Searching alone seems to take FOREVER! I've been tied up in the GOM since I joined & am still involved...thought I might find ways between you , Wolfenz, & OP better myself in "searching information".

OP S & F Thank you!

Ektar

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
It's an interesting site full of miscellaneous scientific articles that have been accumulated into this archive. Please note that their Search is not as precise and meaningful as a Google search. So you can type in New World Order and see a bunch of impressive sounding and profound scientific jargon in what may "seem" to be covert ops activity or something other than what it really could be. A collection of random scientific articles.

For example. I searched for "dog barf" and found this incredible and profound article:

22 GENERAL STUDIES OF NUCLEAR REACTORS; 11 NUCLEAR FUEL CYCLE AND FUEL MATERIALS; 12 MANAGEMENT OF RADIOACTIVE AND NON-RADIOACTIVE WASTES FROM NUCLEAR FACILITIES; HANFORD RESERVATION; MANAGEMENT; HANFORD PRODUCTION REACTORS; REACTOR OPERATION; PROGRESS REPORT; RADIOACTIVE WASTE MANAGEMENT; PERSONNEL; URANIUM; PLUTONIUM; FUEL ELEMENTS; MANUFACTURING; REPROCESSING; ACCOUNTING; EQUIPMENT; SEPARATION PROCESSES; MAINTENANCE; SECURITY; METALLURGY; COST; RADIOLOGY; HAPO

edit on 8-2-2011 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon!!!

You're part of Pegasus - How did I not notice. I must be blind!
Wow, talk about me not seeing something right in front of my eyes!!!

Your site is one I have previously bookmarked and visited - I found the stuff on anti-gravity (the Hutchinson Effect) in your Open Minds Forum a while back. It blew me away. I have been posting the link to one of the videos linked therein for ages now.
Oh well, why break a good habit: lucianarchy.proboards.com...
The Hutchinson effect: video.google.com...#

I saw in the same discussion the Solfeggio frequency vibrating plate for the first time - I'd heard about it before but never researched it and hadn't seen one in action.
video.google.com...#

Fantastic stuff I must say...
Needless to say I have only mentioned one tiny part of the colossal amount of vital information contained in your site.
And I intend to educate myself further by visiting on a more regular basis from now on.

I really do feel an idiot for that previous post of mine in which I was less than understanding of the point you were trying to convey, not to mention my ignorance to the valuable information you had posted prior to that unfounded sweeping statement of mine....I will learn to think before typing one of these days

Thanks Zorgon

edit on 8/2/11 by iamahumandoing because: addition

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by corsair00

Hahaha good one haha fair point - they also have a refine search option I think which could produce better results...

Top observation
haha that'll have me smiling all day now, nice one

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Dear OP,
Thank you very much for posting this and the discussion it has started.

Truly too much information to go through in one sitting, so I won't comment on the contents.

Zorgon, again your knowledge amased me and others, thank you Sir.

S&F

Regards,
T

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
ok let see if its plausible to Build a Base on the Moon

Shall we from just using the Source Site Information bridge

ok

The Discussion of the Cost! (1986)
Conference: Workshop on astronomical observations from a lunar base, Houston, TX, USA, 10 Jan 1986; Other Information: Portions of this document are illegible in microfiche products
Researched Los Alamos National Lab., NM (USA)

Source: www.osti.gov...

Establishing a lunar base will require steady funding for a decade or two. The question addressed here is whether such a large space project is affordable at this time.

1986 to 2011 is ..... 25 years! Decade or two ? Steady Funding for Sure .. How about those trillion of dollars of GOVT spending that was not accounted .For... . not missing but misplaced documents the DAM ! INVOICE & Receipt's the Billing !! LOL and Who's on those Receipts... Japan India China , Individual Civilian Space Agency ? like Buzz Aldrin's

Putting a nuclear technology center at a Lunar Base ?
The roles and functions of a lunar base Nuclear Technology Center
Conference: 42. International Aeronautical Federation Congress (IAEFC), Montreal (Canada), 7-11 Oct 1991
Researched in EG and G Idaho, Inc., Idaho Falls, ID (United States)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------
Ok here is the Bounds when conspiracy and reality collides!

( That Phil Schneider already talk about when he built underground bases( On Earth and using a machine that melted rock coating the walls when it was coring burrowing though) what im amazed about this was actually discussed in a conference in 1984 ?

In-situ rock melting applied to lunar base construction and for exploration drilling and coring on the moon
Conference: Lunar bases and space activities of the 21st century, Washington, DC, USA, 29 Oct 1984
Researched in Los Alamos National Lab., NM (USA)
Source : www.osti.gov...

a Slight Teaser!

It is also very likely that lunar melt-glasses will have changed mechanical properties when formed in anhydrous and hard vacuum conditions. Rock melting experiments and prototype hardware designs for lunar rock-melting excavation applications are suggested.

Patents of these machine's in the 70s Inventer's are from where ? Los Alamos New Mexico
The Research was from where ? of the Article (PDF)

One inventor of the first image Robert J Hanold

Caribbean Basin Proyecto High-Temperature Borehole Measurements at Miravalles, Costa Rica by Bent R. Dennis and Robert J. Hanold c osta Rica is developing its first geo-thermal ...
www.fas.org...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------
Cementing Materials (1988)
Lunar concrete for construction
Conference: NASA symposium on lunar bases and space activities of the 21st century, Houston, TX, USA, 5 Apr 1988; Other Information: Portions of this document are illegible in microfiche products

Researched in : National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Houston, TX (USA). Lyndon B. Johnson Space Center; Los Alamos National Lab., NM (USA)
Source : www.osti.gov...

Feasibility of using concrete for lunar-base construction has been discussed recently without relevant data for the effects of vacuum on concrete. Our experimental studies performed earlier at Los Alamos have shown that concrete is stable in vacuum with no deterioration of its quality as measured by the compressive strength

Providing Power on the Moon
Power options for lunar exploration
conference: 9. symposium on space nuclear power systems,Albuquerque, NM (United States),13-16 Jan 1992; Other Information: PBD: Jan 1992
Researched in : Pacific Northwest Lab., Richland, WA (United States)

and there a whole lot more type "Lunar Base" "Helium 3" "Interstellar Travel" at the information bridge

Seems that the 6013.pdf that ATS Member Zorgon has provided for us is Legit ? 25+ years of planning

Im not say in anyway that it can or cant be done but what i am say that it was discussed, planned & Researched Tho... We of (America) have not Landed Back on the Moon in 39 10months that we know of
I cant say for other Country's if they have..

Ohh by the way if you want to make sure that Secret classified documents that are converted to
pdf that are claimed top secret

Check this site out
the Site ... Federation of American Scientist
www.fas.org...

Project on Government Secrecy Federation of American Scientist
www.fas.org...

Other Government Documents on Secrecy and Security Policy

I found this on FAS Check on Pages 17, 19, 25, 31,33, 36 of the PDF below
Access to Space: The Future of US Space Transportation Systems (1990)
www.fas.org...

yes it practically Say's the same thing of Zorgons 6013.pdf Resource Base
edit on 8-2-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2011 by Wolfenz because: opps i thought i was finished
edit on 8-2-2011 by Wolfenz because: yeah i know my grammar sucks and Im Misspelling & Missing words I do not teach English !
extra DIV

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
OMG! Awesome find my friend. Star and Flagged..

This thread in my opinion should be voted "THREAD OF THE YEAR AWARD"...

Search "CANCER"...

Search Term CANCER

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by iamahumandoing

Hi
Freeview updates every night at 3.
Has done for ages.
When I worked evenings I was always up when it did it. I never got a headache associated with it either. Maybe it was just a coincidence that you did.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz
and why is the Japaneses , China & the Indians (India) all of a Sudden have Interest in going to the Moon!

The obvious answer is that whoever gets a permanent base on the Moon first has a serious military advantage over the rest of the world. It's a lot cheaper to attack the Earth from the Moon than the Moon from the Earth. It wouldn't take much to attach a few steering rockets to a house sized rock and drop it wherever you wanted to. That would make a really big bang on impact.

The political implications alone would be enough to keep anyone from building a base there, or at least keeping one secret if it's there.
edit on 8-2-2011 by subject x because: Hooray beer!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
...interesting site - but - contrary to what some posters have alleged - theres no top secret stuff here... we arent sneaking in a back door nor is anyone at risk of being harassed for reading any of this stuff and i seriously doubt there is any need to "snatch up as fast you can" because some of it is going to disappear..

...happy reading...

www.osti.gov...

...from their home page...

The Information Bridge: DOE Scientific and Technical Information provides free public access to over 266,000 full-text documents and bibliographic citations of Department of Energy (DOE) research report literature. Documents are primarily from 1991 forward and were produced by DOE, the DOE contractor community, and/or DOE grantees. Legacy documents are added as they become available in electronic format.

The Information Bridge contains documents and citations in physics, chemistry, materials, biology, environmental sciences, energy technologies, engineering, computer and information science, renewable energy, and other topics of interest related to DOE's mission.

DOE's Office of Scientific and Technical Information (OSTI) makes this Web site available as a public service.

...emphasis above is mine...

Really? Go look at my first post in this thread. There is complete admission and proof about the use of aerosols to block the radiation from the sun. Sound familiar?
edit on 4-2-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/2/11 by masqua because: Added 'ex' tags and a general link

The post you are speaking of in no way mentions "chemtrails" or anything like it. The post is referencing aerosols; an aerosol in the context they speak of is any substance "atomized" or dispersed within our atmosphere. This would include industrial pollution, automobile exhaust, the exhaust from jet engines, and many many other sources that produce aerosols.

I would be very curious to know where in the post you feel is a declaration of something "chemtrail" like going on?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jophiel

I do hope you will provide a link to whatever information prompted you make the post to which I am replying. I would be very interested to read it!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moose318
It's far to late for me tonight to be searching and reading...Would somebody please research Hydrofracturing and try and find out any info on that? Thank you, if you do.

Of what possible use is it for you to learn the truth about anything if you want someone else to do the homework?
How will you know their interpretation of the paper is correct unless you do it yourself?

This is EXACTLY why I say that this site has always been here, links posted to this and other sites by the hundreds on ATS and now its
New Discovery

Someone posted on page 5 a link to Los Alamos National Labs archive on page 5
lanl.arxiv.org...

Yet I already posted that on page 2 and suggested people search for "Warp Drive" and "Gravity Shielding"

And I see comments from people saying the site is a disinfo site

There will be no disclosure... because even when the truth is staring you in the face, people will find a reason to nay say it.

I guess they like their bliss

edit on 8-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamahumandoing

Zorgon!!!

You're part of Pegasus - How did I not notice. I must be blind!
Wow, talk about me not seeing something right in front of my eyes!!!

This is the point I was making all along...

There is so much information available that people just run through it like a bull in a china shop and don't stop to pay attention. Yeah I AM Pegasus... I created it with Matyas as a result of a thread here at ATS on Solar Warden... Matyas runs our yahoo group on alternate energy and propulsion... the science geeks

The thing to realize that is VERY important is that the public domain sites give you abstracts.. not the whole picture. You need to pick a topic, and really look at the paper and follow where it leads.

One of the MOST IMPORTANT sources of information to follow is in the CITATIONS at the end of a paper, because they lead to other works...

Same with patents... they too have citations to other work that the patent was based on...

It is impossible to take it all in... I have thousands of file I haven't dealt with yet. When I search a topic, I invariably find related material but on a tangent, so I file it for future. Problem is every lead gives you two more... till your brains melts

And when you have a team that works to find stuff... you need a staff to sort it. Don't have a staff
Volunteers have seen the material, say holy crap, and then its "errrr see ya later this week..."

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsair00
So you can type in New World Order and see a bunch of impressive sounding and profound scientific jargon in what may "seem" to be covert ops activity or something other than what it really could be. A collection of random scientific articles.

Hmmm profound indeed... but me personally I prefer to search in more direct sources

The New World Order: A Vision and Its Dimensions
Corporate Author: ARMY WAR COLL CARLISLE BARRACKS PA
Source Code: 403565
Page Count: 46 page(s)
AD Number: ADA249531
Report Date: 02 APR 1992
Distribution Code: 01 - APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE
Report Classification: U - Unclassified
Collection: Technical Reports

handle.dtic.mil...

Title: China's Response to the 'New World Order'.
Personal Author: Campbell, Jay A
Corporate Author: INDUSTRIAL COLL OF THE ARMED FORCES WASHINGTON DC
Source Code: 177100
Page Count: 35 page(s)
AD Number: ADA262075
Report Date: 01 APR 1992
Distribution Code: 01 - APPROVED FOR PUBLIC RELEASE
Report Classification: U - Unclassified
Collection: Technical Reports

handle.dtic.mil...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Bonified Ween

Kinda crazy .. the mound is a client I've done work for before.. I didn't know they had any connection to Monsanto

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sezsue

Originally posted by iamahumandoing

Originally posted by sezsue
WOW, I've been looking for something like this, and I've come across some odd stuff, but WOW!!!

It seems like you found the MOTHERLOAD!

I hope it stays up and accessible for a while. Good thing I'm a fast reader.

Looks like I'm gonna be up all night!

God Bless
sezsue

Hey check out this vid, its my favourite at the moment, it shows how interfering electromagnetic fields create a low-level intelligence that ultimately destroys itself through frustration, and takes inanimate (hopefully only inanimate) objects along with it... I wonder when we reach a certain saturation point of all our modern communications equipment, will we see this stuff start to happen all around us?? Wonder if there is anything on the OSTI website about the possibilities of this...

video.google.com...

ps. apparently all you need to do to achieve this effect is to arrange lots of EM-emitting equipment in a room, ie. Tesla Coils, Van Der Graaf Generators, RF transmitters, turn them on and wait for the fun to start.

I haven't watched your video yet, but your PS.......

Almost sounds like the modern household, minus the tesla coils, van der graaf gen.

The first part of your post, that IS already happening.

You'll see what I mean during the Superbowl this Sunday!

I've never really put much weight in the Hutchison effect .. that video especially looks like a bad sci-fi film with bad special effects to me.. most things are close up and boxed in and the way the camera moves I can't help but think it's in a special rig where they just turn the "box" upside down and let stuff fall .. Nothing believable in it to me, at least not in that video .. perhaps there are relevant experiments? but I've not heard of any of his work being verified by anyone.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by subject x

Originally posted by Wolfenz
and why is the Japaneses , China & the Indians (India) all of a Sudden have Interest in going to the Moon!

The obvious answer is that whoever gets a permanent base on the Moon first has a serious military advantage over the rest of the world. It's a lot cheaper to attack the Earth from the Moon than the Moon from the Earth. It wouldn't take much to attach a few steering rockets to a house sized rock and drop it wherever you wanted to. That would make a really big bang on impact.

The political implications alone would be enough to keep anyone from building a base there, or at least keeping one secret if it's there.
edit on 8-2-2011 by subject x because: Hooray beer!

I would have No Doubt if We were still in the COLD WAR ( Soviets VS Americans)

Ill Tell what i Think It is ! its the New OIL (Helium 3) Space Race or Japan, China, India, USA, British?
are Working together or is Separately
Financed by Big OIL/GAS ( Fund Raising ) Cooperation's & Banks from those Country's

Just Remember this what the Government does before it goes
in Black & White PUBLIC PAPER

1) its either been Done or in the Processes being Done
2) Its been TESTED and Proven to Work
3) The Planning The Fund Raising to make it all possible..
( what was the 3 trillion unaccounted American Tax Payers money spent on)

The Articles i put on this Thread from the Information Bridge
have been Tested. at Labs University's and Military Bases

almost 40 years since we been back on the moon ... and the Cut off of plans to go to Mars !
Yup 40s years of Planning Testing for Building Bases & Mining on the Moon ...
they want that HELIUM 3! Mars Can Wait!

When i Saw the Nuclear Thermal Rock Melting Wall Coating Coring Machine (TBM )Article on the Information Bridge I could not help but think about what was claimed by Engineer Whistle Blower Philip Schneider said about a Machine that melted the Walls (coated) while it Borrowed Through.. and THIS was in the Mid 90s when People thought he was way out of his Mind ! not so much now 15 years later Machine is now known to exist yet still he may or may not be what he said he Is/was but
Phil may of had contacts that told him about it who knows .. (IM Still on the Fence)

That was One Thing that Schneider was Right about ... and he was Murdered for leaking it ?
Like (Cold Fusion whistle Blower) Eugenie Marlove ?

( Project Camelot site)
Underground Bases and Tunnels
Source:
www.projectcamelot.org...

From Dr Bill Deagle
Underground Bases and Tunnels
Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:25
Source:
disc.yourwebapps.com...

( from his Lecture that talks about the Machine that Philip Schneider Exposed In Great Detail i might add )
edit on 8-2-2011 by Wolfenz because: yeah i know my grammar sucks and Im Misspelling & Missing words I do not teach English !

Zorgon thanks I love your Site Pegasus (The Living Room) I didn't know that it was Created by you
Book marked as my FAV'S

edit on 8-2-2011 by Wolfenz because: Comment on Zorgons Site

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Well, I sure wish I knew if this has anything to do with Chemtrails:

We also discuss efforts to develop the techniques to allow dust experiments to be carried out in low-Earth orbit, thus extending the conditions under which dust experiments may be performed. The objectives of this study are threefold: (1) Elucidate the optical properties, including scattering and absorption, of simulated interstellar grains including SiC, silicates, and carbon grains produced in the laboratory. (2) Develop the capabilities to release grains and volatile materials into the near-Earth environment and study their dynamics and optical properties. (3) Study the interaction of released materials with the near-Earth environment to elucidate grain behavior in astrophysical environments. Interaction of grains with their environment may, for example, lead to grain alignment or coagulation, which results in observable phenomena such as polarization of lighter or a change of the scattering properties of the grains.

www.osti.gov...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I just wanted to thank to OP for sharing this link. I've been looking at random stuff for a few hours and I can't decide if I'm happy to know or would prefer to sit quietly in the corner with my tin foil hat on eating Xanax.

One thing is for sure ... we are not wrong to question the governments of the world. And we are not wrong to want answers to things. My mother is from a generation where she will believe anything she is told (or sees on the news). Sometimes I envy the fact that she can do that. Other times I pity her.

Anyway, thank you again, everyone.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join