It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IMPORTANT - Visit this government site and download shocking scientific reports before they disappea

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
If you search "mkultra" 2 pretty good documents come up. One of them pretty much insists that they used radiation as well as drugs and everything else, even though they firmly deny it.

If you download these, ctrl + f, and find where MKULTRA appears in each.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

RE: why this info is in the public domain

How about to just keep us occupied....

...I always say "there is truth in lies"

There are many interesting things on the OSTI which appear to be just Military type white papers (and not the Green Door type) that most on this site would really enjoy reading.....

But I have to say I've read some pretty cool stuff on the building of NEO rockets to a very possible second Sun a red/brown dwarf....
edit on 8-2-2011 by HD38529 because: ....just my two cents

edit on 8-2-2011 by HD38529 because: spell check :-)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
HERE IS A SITE I JUST PUT UP ON YOUR OTHER THREAD, AND THE INFO IS SO SCARY,

The US is overwhelmed and preoccupied with such worldwide commitments as counterterrorism and counterproliferation efforts, humanitarian assistance, and peacekeeping operations. The US is attempting to be the world's policeman, fireman, physician, social worker, financier, and mailman.

The US military, based in the continental United States, is not really welcomed overseas. This world forces the US military to devise systems and concepts of operation for meeting expanding requirements while maintaining a high operations tempo during a period of constrained budgets. The US world view is global, DTeK is constrained--evolutionary, not revolutionary--and the global power grid is dispersed.

link to site:
www.fas.org...

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Type in Federal Emergency Management Agency! read about FEMA, the man-made disaster

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween
Hey folks - I can't believe this is public. But you can type it all in there. For example, Levitation .....

yes like
Title Magnetic levitation system for moving objects

Word Cloud | More Like Thisloading...
Passive magnetic bearings for vehicular electromechanical batteriesStudy of a new passive magnetic levitation conceptAmbient-temperature passive magnetic bearings: Theory and design equationsAmbient-Temperature Passive Magnetic Bearings for Flywheel Energy Storage SystemsThe Inductrack concept: A new approach to magnetic levitation
Creator/Author Post, Richard F. (Walnut Creek, CA)
Publication Date 1998 Jan 01
OSTI Identifier OSTI ID: 871391
Report Number(s) US 5722326
DOE Contract Number W-7405-ENG-48
Resource Type Patent
Research Org Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL), Livermore, CA
Description/Abstract Repelling magnetic forces are produced by the interaction of a flux-concentrated magnetic field (produced by permanent magnets or electromagnets) with an inductively loaded closed electric circuit. When one such element moves with respect to the other, a current is induced in the circuit. This current then interacts back on the field to produce a repelling force. These repelling magnetic forces are applied to magnetically levitate a moving object such as a train car. The power required to levitate a train of such cars is drawn from the motional energy of the train itself, and typically represents only a percent or two of the several megawatts of power required to overcome aerodynamic drag at high speeds.
Country of Publication United States

Could it be some of the floating things we are seeing in the skys are really anti grav craft.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by StopFearMongering
reply to post by iamahumandoing

Ugh, more ridiculous overreacting. This is my first comment and I couldn't really care less if I need to post an intro or something. Point being is that this is obviously supposed to be public domain, if it wasn't this woulda been taken down by now. Most of my family has been in the military, I showed this to my mom and evidently it's just public information act or something. These are just studies. It's not like our government studying such things is a surprise. I swear, most people on this site will see a turd on the sidewalk and claim the freemason's put it there to ruin your day. Btw, my Grandpa was a Freemason and I have tons of his stuff (books, manuals, etc.) and there's nothing sinister about any of it. It's just old guys getting together to help the community. And since i've been on this site a while I know the "tin-foil-hat-brigade" will call me a dis-info agent. Get your crap together.

Wait

What?

Who are you?

...!

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
Title Magnetic levitation system for moving objects
Could it be some of the floating things we are seeing in the skys are really anti grav craft.

No it is magnetic levitation... usually called MagLev

How it works

You could buy a Levitron Toy

edit on 8-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I figured, "what better way to introduce myself to ATS, but with a great find?"
Here's something I found interesting.

e-reports-ext.llnl.gov...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by bangthing

*pushes brain back into ear*

Thanks for that!

What does it do?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SlovenlyGhost

Overpopulation is among the top threats to the planet. Education of women in third world key to reduce population humanely.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
This website is great, full of completely public information regarding things that are highly technical and most theoretical. I can see the "troll" comments flowing in now but... what can we use this information for or do with it? I spent a good hour on there searching "HAARP, planet x, you name it".. but i couldnt find anything worth passing on to someone else. Have a nice day.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

"You could buy a Levitron Toy "
Do you think maybe they could make ones like this only big by now?

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by EagleTalonZ
This is insane! lol Just being random, as we all are I'm sure... I decided to search the term "zombie"

It is concluded that contemporary science already has an adequate framework for incorporating causally efficacious experimential events into the physical universe in a manner that: (1) puts the neural correlates of consciousness into the theory in a well defined way, (2) explains in principle how the effects of consciousness, per se, can enhance the survival prospects of organisms that possess it, (3) allows this survival effect to feed into phylogenetic development, and (4) explains how the consciously experienced can direct human behaviour.

Document #269006

Anyone care to interpret that? I am pretty sure it is plain, but maybe I'm just seeing what I "want" to.
edit on 5/2/11 by masqua because: Added 'ex' tags

Actually, this abstract isn't talking about zombies but something else...

It is saying that an increase in consciousness of an organism (not humans but an organisms, hmm) will increase the chances of survival in the world.
The part about phylogenetic development means that generation after generation, the more aware and conscious minds will survive and contribute those traits to the genetic evolution of the species.

Interesting how it says the more consciously experienced can direct HUMAN behavior, as opposed to organisms in the first sentences.
edit on 9-2-2011 by BadMagician because: poor word choice lol

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee
"You could buy a Levitron Toy "
Do you think maybe they could make ones like this only big by now?

Well they could but this form of levitation only works when the two magnets are in close proximity.

You could make a launch track to cheaply launch the shuttle. Most Sci Fi programs use maglev launch tubes.

Launch Ring Magnetic Launch System By LaunchPoint

You just go around the circle till you get fast enough and then away you go

www.technovelgy.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I looked up "population reduction" and found an interesting article of building a harbor on the West coast of South America using explosive power of nuclear weapons.

www.osti.gov...
(sorry first time posting so not sure how to do a clickable link at this time so forgive me)

I found it interesting so instead of downloading it I copied and pasted it into an Open Office writer and it had copied some information that was not in the preliminary report. This is the extra information that appeared in the program I copied:

PUERTO RICO ENERGY CENTER STUDY. SITE SELECTION SUPPLEMENT.Economic feasibility of artificial islands for cluster-siting of offshore energy facilitiesTier 1 ecological evaluation of proposed discharge of dredged material from Oakland Harbor into ocean watersRadiological survey of the Mare Island Naval Shipyard, Alameda Naval Air Station, and Hunters Point ShipyardEnvironmental Assessment of Urgent-Relief Acceptance of Foreign Research Reactor Spent Nuclear Fuel

Not sure why its not on the report itself, but it is a bit interesting that it showed up when I copied and pasted it into an Open Office writer. Just thought I'd throw that out there. Thanks for finding this website its really interesting and I think I found a new website to keep my attention.

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Zorgon, I sit here, once again, agog..... That launcher is so cool!

Originally posted by zorgon

You just go around the circle till you get fast enough and then away you go

Sounds like a metaphor for my thoughts of late :s
edit on 9/2/11 by iamahumandoing because: it's past my bedtime

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The train: is it correct to say that the train is creating it's own magnetic field? Also how does it slow down or is it capable to make a sudden stop? That is so cool .

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Finally a thread that means what it says. Actually chose to add that site to my favorites. It has a lot of information, may take a while to read all i want out of it.
Thanks man. Great find.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by zorgon

The train: is it correct to say that the train is creating it's own magnetic field? Also how does it slow down or is it capable to make a sudden stop? That is so cool .

In effect ... yes. Electro magnets in the train create one fields, the track creates another fields. Try pushing two magnets together with like poles and you get the idea.

It slows down the same way it accelerates... imagine little pushes on a swing that get ever higher with no more effort. each magnet in the line pushes a little (or slows it a little) as you adjust the frequency

Yes it can stop on a dime... however that would be a really bad idea for any passengers inside. Not good for business to have to scrape your clients off the wall

IFW-Dresden Superconducting Maglev Train Models

Rail guns also work on the same principle

Navy's Record-Breaking Railgun Shot

Here is a simple demo of the instant stop

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Great stuff, we just better hope that don't build a magnetic field like in the Philadelphia Experiment,
You get on and you are literaly GONE.... lol

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join