It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What message would you want to personally say to E.T.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I would ask them why they didn't reveal themselves earlier and if i have had prior contact with them, but didn't remember it. After that, I'd ask to see their computers and technology and probably have a field day!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I very much doubt that any visiting Aliens would be welcome by a certain group of people who are intolerent of anyone who is not themselves. They would churn out the same vitriolic statements that they do to others whenever they get a chance " Go back to your own Country / Planet ". If they already hate other Human Beings, what chance do the Aliens have ?

What would I personally ask them ? " Where are my glasses " ?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
*UFO lands and alien walks right up to me*

Alien - Hello human

Me - *Stares*.....about bloody time you guys got here! Now that you're here do me a favor, take our leaders and give them a good probing. 'K, thanks.

Alien - 0.o
edit on 5/2/2011 by Traydor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

1. Mr ET, why dose your species need that extra long finger with a light on the..... "OOOH, HELLLLO"...!!!

2. Have you ever heard of lubricants?

3. You've worked for the TSA havn't you?

4. Have you got a good Lawyer?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
You got my message! Finally, *sigh* excuse the mess around here.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

i would like to see their library and be able to understand the language thy use

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I'd say, "Sup, G?"

I also like the Namaste idea too, but honestly it would depend on the nature of the encounter. Especially if it involved the little grey dudes. Or a seven-foot tall bipedal raptor. Or a bear. For as enlightened as I'd like to think of myself sitting in my apartment, the woods in the middle of the night are a different story. I wouldn't put it past myself to wanna blow their friggin' head off and/or run away screaming like a b*tch. Good topic, OP

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
My only question would be "Could you take me and a few select people out of here? I'll do whatever it takes"

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
"Get me out of here"

yeah.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I would say take me away from this mad world please I'll become a citizen on your planet.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It's according to which 'ET' that is likely to exist. There are the ETs that travel to our world by means of advanced transportation and then there are the ETs that exist who are in the same predicament that we are (very limited in the area of space travel and conflicts amongst themselves).

I don't believe that there is any message we could give an advanced ET. They've more than likely experienced every problem and difficulty we're presently experiencing. We are a stubborn race. We'll have to solve our own problems to gain understanding. If the ETs were to tell us how to solve our problems, we would reject them. It's just our nature to do so.

The second set of ETs wouldn't benefit from any message because they have the same mindset as we do. There is a possibilty that we could work together with the second set for the sake of progression but to tell them how to solve their problems without solving ours would be hypocritical of us.

edit on 5/2/11 by Intelearthling because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Mr E.T why no clothes? is it becouse butt hole very small?
Mr E.T do youl fall backwards if you look up?
Mr E.T do you like to dance naked?
Mr E.t sorry didnt know where the toilet was so a #ed on th floor?

edit on 5-2-2011 by Gloster because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
ZOLTAN????

'IZZAT YOOO?

edit on 5-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MobSaget
"Get me out of here"

yeah.

Certainly earth mammal!
kindly slide in to this uh....uh... "transport pod" right between the sesame seed bun and giant leaf of lettuce.!

edit on 5-2-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Walk toward it and execute Assassin Creed style

Silently tell him " You can rest now my long lost brother, all the misery you cause us human throughout the ages now all in the past. Rejoin the root of the universe."
Walk away and accept all consequences my fellow human betow upon me.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
"Phoned home? That'll cost you £1,405,388,399"

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by warbird03
"These people are crazy, get me out of here!"

Yeah, that about sums it up.

Yup, that pretty much sums it up!

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Do you know Mork?
From Ork?

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I would say:
"I know we humans are stupid, but could you please take me for a ride?
"

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Do you really believe what you said? and by that i dont mean you lost it, i mean do you really believe we wont harm them? because you know as much aas i, that as sad as it sounds they will be taken and experimented on :S.. maybe this is why we have never had any "visitors" from another world.. i believe and ever since a child i have had a fascination with the stars and aliens and things but i do not believe we will be peaceful to them, we will experiment on them
.. just like they would to us.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join