It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What message would you want to personally say to E.T.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by SaturnFX

My question to ETs: What sort of games do you play during rec time?

Thanks. lol @ hide and go seek DIMENSION STYLE

If that is their answer, I would have to simply sigh..
We win. vid games..work on holographic tech...by the time we are interstellar, our games are going to be outstanding. hide and seek is for children

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by halfoldman
If they look Chinese or Somalian, or Arab then the encounter could be very misunderstood.
Then I'd ask them: "Couldn't you wear a mask or helmet, because you're about to start World War III?"
smh my people!!!

Originally posted by halfoldman
By the way, isn't there some US law that makes it illegal to talk to aliens?

I dont know but they are talking to them so un no good question.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I assume you guys are aware of our political system. So, when are you going to kill all lobbyists?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Hard to tell them to go home...considering they are already.

YES YES very hard

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

But what if these are the good ones not the evil.

If they were 'good' they wouldn't be lurking in the shadows, playing hide and seek, or making deals with our government

-smacks you with a star trek book-

Prime directive..non-interference. Although the concept is taken directly out of sci-fi, the understanding is totally sound. Observe without being observed. If such a time as the species gets to a specific point, talk to their leaders only and make preperations for the entire planets civilization to become comfortable with the concept of a full universe.

Would you, if you were a ET civ, immediately land on any primitive planet, right in the most populated planet with no warning or anything beforehand and wave "Hi, I come in peace...hey...thats neat..whats that, some sort of gun? why are you pointing that at...."

ETs are (possibly) in the shadows because they are intelligent.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Hi all

- Forgive us, we know not what we do....

Love and light
Sat Nam

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by starless and bible black
I assume you guys are aware of our political system. So, when are you going to kill all lobbyists?

NO NO no kill just leave em where they stand. If all are evol then eventually they will cancel themselves out yes? Why all positive are enjoying(-------+ entrance +-------)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by eriathwen

Hi all

- Forgive us, we know not what we do....

Love and light
Sat Nam

GOD BLESS
!!!!!!!!
Thank you

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

There is actually an "ET Exposure Law".
Debunking site Snopes however denies that this criminalizes contact between US citizens and ETs (although rather thinly). Instead it criminalizes a refusal to go for post-contact quarantine.
Practically it doesn't make much difference.
It seems that if the state suspects real ET contact they can pretty much imprison you as desired.
www.snopes.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by halfoldman

And what if the imprisoned can make plasma balls outta planets, cause daddies mad?
No sarc. but what if this was the case.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
makes you wonder if we seem like aliens to that lost Amazonian tribe recently discovered near the Brazil-Peru border? Us in our shiny metal flying machines.

Lost tribe located
edit on 4-2-2011 by LordHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Actually, the law is meant to protect from downed satellites, shuttle bits and bobs, etc. Some can speculate that such a law somehow applies to when the pleadians come to earth, but that is not why they designed it to begin with.

As far as being checked out after being fondled by some grey...I think that sounds like a good idea actually. When the white men came to america, they spread all sorts of european diseases...can you imagine getting the zetan clone flu going through the population?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Come on LB you know I am a cool spirit

No, I don't know that.

and dont bring harm for harm is already upon the as it has been.

Sort of like those who eat beef don't bring harm to cattle, because those cattle are already in the slaughterhouse.

whats your message?

Any such co-mmunication would necessarily be an exchange. I have no particular message that I especially want to relay to nonhumans, simply for the fact of them being not human. I have a certain degree of flexibility when it comes to the sort of exchanges I'm willing to participate in. I refuse to be exploited. I do not seek to exploit you. Many of us desire help. Some amongst us choose to act as gatekeepers to insure that help is helpful. If we are such that we can find mutually beneficial exchange, I would welcome that. If you are such that you do not particularly desire anything from us, but are willing to provide assistance of our choosing, then please help us. If you seek to use us for purposes that are not ours, then we refuse you. If you seek to give us purpose, then we refuse you.

State your intent.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

And what if the imprisoned can make plasma balls outta planets, cause daddies mad?
No sarc. but what if this was the case.

All the more reason to imprison you under the pretext of "quarantine".
If you met the aliens who could do this, and the state had the slightest inkling you now know something that they don't, it's off to the gulag.
And zey vant ze truth - so don't lie!
You might be kept on '___' for months and blasted with Justin Bieber songs.
So eventually liquidizing planets might seem quite banal.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
ET, do you fart ?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
The question is a simple one.
Which Galaxy do you originate from, and how much would it cost for you to take my in-laws back there with you?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

When the white men came to america, they spread all sorts of european diseases...can you imagine getting the zetan clone flu going through the population?

That would be bad... So getting checked first would make sense..

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by LordBucket

Thanks LB All I asked....

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

No I meen the contactee. What if the Earth born contactee can do this. Or even more controll celestial objects. Just seeing what you think. anz a antz ndle z ruth

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
They watch me/us everyday anyway and know everything we would have to think and say, so i would have nothing to say.

I might think i would like to go for a spin around the universe if it wasn't detrimental to my health or well being

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join