It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Message to ALL Americans. READ!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
First off, I agree that it is important to be well informed about the Global economy and also the effects that the US economy has on other countries does give one cause for some concern. However, this also applies to any Industrialized nation that exists in the World today.

If China, France, Mexico or even Canada for that matter were to suddenly change their trade policies or had a major economic disaster or got involved in any kind of civil war. Those events would also effect the rest of the World.

It's important to speak out against war, tyranny and genocide. But those are not exclusive to the USA. The International Bankers and Corporations that run the World today originate from European countries. The Illuminati and the masonic societies do as well.

For most of the countries that have US military bases. America did not set up those bases by force. We were asked by our allies to supply military aid and assistance to those countries. The large amount of foreign military bases should also help account for the large military budget that the US has. If some foreign countries wouldn't fight so much and then come running to Uncle Sam for help maybe we wouldn't need such a big military budget and all those foreign military bases.

Every country has corruption problems within it's Government and every country has good citizens and bad ones. If you think that cutting off the head of the dragon will kill it you're wrong. It will just grow two more heads to replace the one one you just cut off. To kill the beast you have to hit it where it hurts and that's in the heart.

America is only your scapegoat now because we the citizens have exposed some of our corruption. I suggest you look at your own Government a little more closely and you might not be standing on such solid ground when you want to point your fingers at US. Instead of preaching where to place blame for the last generation of leaders why not teach where to place and cultivate the seeds for the next generation of leaders.

The real enemy is ignorance of the actual system of power that controls the World economy. It's not found in any one country. The Elite rulers of the World have no ties to any country. They are pirates and live by the pirate creed and their greed for gold..The pirates love to start wars and cause chaos in all Governments. That's how they gain more and more power over the structures of society. Revolution and anarchy is when they step in to take control. With all their grand promises for tomorrow and how they can bring peace.
edit on 4-2-2011 by MathiasAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
Battle of Belleau Wood

Sie waren Teufelshunde

Ahh! the American "Devil Dogs" fairytale propaganda-myth about their infamous vintage recruiting poster: "Teufel Hunden" Roflmao!

I hope you know that Germans during the WW1 would've used "Höllenhunde" instead of the wierdly constructed "Teufelshunde" because that would be the proper term for Cerberus.

And btw! there is not a shred of evidence that any German ever did say something as silly as the incorrect "Teufel Hunden" nor "Teufelshunde" about the Marines during the war! lol!

And the Germans during the wars certainly knew about dogs and can recognise a dog from a dog, especially since they have a long tradition of using their own specially trained and ferocious Dogs of War & Kampfhunde in wars.

Even ' Attila the Hun' used giant Molossian dogs in his campaigns, so Germans know quite much about dogs alright!

Weren't you very picky about history revision - so why don't you write it exactly in the same way as they did on that propaganda-poster were they screwed up their propaganda totally?

Yes, they really screwed this one up royally, alright! and you know it!

C'mon now Slayer! can you please change it to the original: 'Teufel Hunden' above your avatar, right away lol!

Like this: Sie waren Teufel Hunden

Pretty please?

Here's some pictures with the infamous "Teufel Hunden" lol!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4f9d08c5ac91.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c33a8a4006c6.jpg[/atsimg]

Hehe! look, this Jarhead guy even have a tattoo with the incorrect propaganda slogan "Teufel Hunden"

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/85eb05cca668.jpg[/atsimg]

Reminds me a little of those who are getting these incorrect Chinese calligraphy tattoos consisting of Chinese characters, and then they don't know what the tattoo is saying - in a worst case scenario you could perhaps end up getting a tattoo that says: I'm a freaking Idiot! lol!

Sorry Slayer, but I just had to post this up! please forgive me eh?

Funny people, those Americans! can't even get their propaganda & fairy-tales straight! :shk:

Nah! seriously though, most moderate U.S Americans are more than okey really
their foreign policy and recruitment posters on the other hand?

J/K

edit on 4-2-2011 by Chevalerous because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

No it clearly aint as YOU see it. Every nation in the world see's what America is doing, thats why your the sole country on the Earth that others dispise and want to destroy...

I dont but others do...alot of others do

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by MrStyx

I think you'll find that here in Scotland, no one has conquered us except the Vikings. Hitler failed as did the Romans, infact they built a wall to keep us Scots IN....

I aint jumping on any bandwagon...i've always had the same opinion about the USA...it'll never change so long as they pretend and actually try to run the entire PLANET

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Monts

i give 1 billion star .... now we have the fact i think we should realy work people who say they don"t have the power are people who don't want make things change... fear ... but a drop of water make a river and river make a sea... we have a lot of idea let's open ours eyes let's do something.

The first constitutional document, La Déclaration des Droits de L`Homme et du Citoyen (Declaration of the rights of man and citizens), was a declaration of the inalienable rights of not just French citizens- but of the rights of EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THE PLANET.

i'm in france paris i can tell all this words mean nothing actualy our governement have spit on this declaration walk on it, he don't give a them!!! usa are not the only one to blame, but all the G20people who think they are above... there ego are so big then they can see how the world is changing.

send me a private message if you want talk, we have this tool internet we can make things moving let's find how !!!! the world is moving look in egypt , tunisia, algeria, yemen all those people are standing for the freedome... i know many people will say you waist your time...it dosen"t matter, we all have our part to do and now it's the right time...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Perfect post, If I wasn't so lazy this is word for word what I would write.Sent a link to a bunch of zombies I know to read this.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

You dont even know your own history this is what happens when throwing stones in your glass houses. Rome didnt conquer all of Scotland but it had a good portion. England invaded in 1295 took the King's Corronation Stone didnt give it back till 1996. That sparked 400 years of war for Independence from England. You guys also tried to conquer i mean "colonize" Nova Scotia, and also tried to take over the Panama Canal. Where would you be if you succeeded and Spain and England didnt stop you? Every nation has its story you are not immune

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Remember Rome?

200 years, historically that's how long countries tend to remain in power. We're right at our 200 year run, and just as every other world power has risen and fallen, we are following down the same path.

Can "We The People" stop it? Probably not, we've let our government run amok, and allowed it to grab so much power that we've become slaves to the system.

Our forefathers warned about it when they wrote the Constitution, but we didn't listen! We grew so comfortable with what we had that we became lazy. We didn't protest when things first started getting out of hand and our government in it greed for power started encroaching on our rights and abusing OUR Constitution. We've allowed the government to shred and burn the Constitution and principles that the United States of America was founded on.

We are now starting to wake up to whats been going on for the last 100 years, but our government has such a great head start on "We The People" that it may be to late for us to take our country back.

Do I love America? Yeah, but nowhere near as much as I did 30 years ago when I was young, niave and newly enlisted in the military. I used to be a patriot and believed everything the government told us, but as I grew older and wiser and actually started PAYING ATTENTION to what our government was doing and stopped taking everything at face value, that patriotism started waning.

On 9/11 I watched TV as our country was attacked, and for about the first hour I wanted to nuke the countries of those responsible. But, by the time the Pentagon was hit I knew in my heart that the ones responsible were our own government, and "We The People" had lost.

God help us!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Haha - at first reading just the topic I thought that the message for Americans is to READ!
That would be cool thread. A thread about importance of reading.

Now about your thread. It's all been said. Many times many ways. Great work though.

Superior Military is important for an American Empire to be sustained.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
People who don't live in the usa have no room to even speak on our matter's if ya get my point.

I was raised with a simple way of looking at life.
Don't worry about what other people do to a certain extent.
Watch yourself and how you behave personally.

As for people who live in glass house's ..they don't need to be throwing stone's lol

Conspiracy's aside.
This thread is a deliberate attempt to troll American's.
That i don't mind ...
But to the op to at least seem bias...at least comment on your own country's problems to to seem like you bias ..ok

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy

Well everybody's yawning.. and will continue to do so as long as they can buy a Big Mac and get online without hassle... we're spoiled rotten lab rats, and until someone REALLY rattles the cage, nobody will give two hoots.

Americans are like fattened up pigs standing outside a slaughterhouse, with a sign that reads "This Is Not A Slaughterhouse, Go Back To Your Troughs, Nothing To See Here"

Sad, but true.

Yeah well, I totally disagree with this. The middle class need to be maintained at all cost and not demonized. And who's rattling the cage. I've had some very long discussions about this with some who know something? Natural disaster or the bullies in the playground? I say NO, waking people up and helping empower them around the world to overcome the world wide web of constriction and control that is around them (and I don't mean the internet), is better than rattling the cage.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by MessOnTheFED!
Hey there. Im a normal "averave Joe" type American. Work, house, the whole nine yards. Please do tell.... EXACTLY WTF am i supposed to do to prevent this crap? Ive been waiting for a response for a while now. You want me to go out in the streets and start yelling or some crap like that? Show me how to unite the MASSES and I'll show you how to change a NATION. Other than that. Good thread.

MOTF!

I've got an excellent idea for you, put off all your clothes and start running around naked in your neighbourhood while yelling all kinds of random ramblings about the States and their evilness, without any clothes on... That would be great, also I recommend you to cover yourself in fake blood while doing this

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Monts

I stopped reading OP after the "this is all fact" part ...

i'm so tired of this generalization of America & All Americans within it .....

very stale...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Well unfortunately their method of divide and conquer seems to be working. They diluted the American landscape which has become nothing more than a multicultural cesspool of races and religions.

Each striving to be the top dog, so in essence their is no such thing as unity in this country anymore.It's not like the days of the cold war when it was America against Russia. Now if soemone in America has something to say it's a hate crime and all the enemies family are in the country crying about their rights.

Regardless there's only so much before it eventually implodes, so have patience.......

OR

since it's affecting everyone else, YOU could come over here with your army and solve the problem.

There's a good book on the topic of how we got a foothold in all these countries. (Confessions of an Economic Hitman)

John Perkins

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mark-in-dallas

Rome 200 years? As I recall it existed and was in power of western Europe for 500 years not 200.
What's your source?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
im actually looking forward to the day when something NEW is posted on ATS, i have the feeling that every post that comes every day has been posted befor, OR heard about it many years ago.....

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MrStyx

Just so you know the romans built hadrians wall just above falkirk , the antonine wall just above dumfries
They built it to keep us in !

We were sold out to England by the rich scottish lords looking to make a quick buck , they didnt want to unite against an English king for they would have lost large amounts of land should war erupt and also alot of money invested in said land.

Ever since then scotland has been doing englands dirty work , royal scots gaurds , black watch , royal fusseliers you name it , loads of scotsmen have died for the british empire because we were enslaved. This is a similar machine of destruction which America has now become. Slowly enslaving nations and taking control creating their commonwealth for lack of a better word , because the wealth certainly isnt common , its for the rich ruling / political elite of America. Taking resources from others soley for the benefit of the US economy.

There is a huge list of countries which America has reshaped through political pressure , direct CIA military coups or ecenomic pressure through sanctions and trade embargo.
The list is incredible and goes WAYYYYYY back , the thing is britian and the rest of europe no longer have their medievil / military industrial global empire aspirations, we have collectively indulged in enough bloodshed to last a life time.

America is just playing catch up because they want to rule the world for the better of not humankind , but for the better of the american rulers !
Not the people , its never about the people

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monts

WE ALL HAVE INALIENABLE RIGHTS!

The firstconstitutional document, La Déclaration des Droits de L`Homme et du Citoyen (Declaration of the rights of man and citizens), was a declaration of the inalienable rights of not just French citizens- but of the rights of EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THE PLANET.

You actually have proved that you truly don't know how to do your research. You said the Declaration of the rights of man and citizens was the first constitutional document when the US constitution was actually adopted first. The French constitution was adopted after their revolution which was semi-concurrent and post American Revolution. The US Constitution was adopted on 17 September 1787 while the Declaration of the rights of man was adopted on 27 August 1789.

Secondly, the US Constitution does not refer to "Inalienable Human Rights". The closes to that would be the Declaration of Independence, ratified and adopted by congress on 04 July 1776 which actually states "Unalienable Rights". Even then the only "Unalienable Rights" mentioned were "Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness."

Anyway, I'm not saying that your points are wrong or invalid, just that they are full of emotion and vitriol which may have caused you to post a large rant-like OP without taking a minute to fully source your arguments which has been the downfall of many posters of many topics here on ATS. But we're all good, thanks for posting.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Please investigate the real sources of the Worlds problems. Greed, war, slavery, elite power and oppression all existed for thousands of years before America. In 1913 the Federal Reserve Bank and system was created and America lost its power to the international banking cartels.

It's these international banking cartels who are the ones ruling the World and causing all the problems in the World today. They sell weapons to both sides of any war and make monetary loans to both sides. They are buying all the property when the housing market collapses and prices are cheap and then they are the ones selling it back to the poor when the prices go back up. They are the ones who are buying the patent rights to genetically modified seeds and trying to spread them around the World contaminating all natural organic crops so they can own the rights to farming food on this planet. They are the ones who are polluting the Earth and the water and even want to make water a commodity and are succeeding at it.

It is YOU the people who point fingers at America who need to wake up. We are all slaves to the International Banks. If you think that American government or it's people are ruling the World try telling that to China. America is in huge debt to China. Where's your stats about China's military budget? And where's your stats about all the foreign countries who contribute to New World Order agenda?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

For some unknown reason, the US supports the state of Israel, which has done nothing but cause war, poverty, and death on an un-imaginable large scale ever since it came into existence 60 years ago. And by support, I mean that Israel is TOTALLY dependent on the US. Here is a link that shows the billions of dollars the US has given to the most violent country in the world (besides the US itself):

This just about sums up your silly uninformed rhetoric!

..........This grisly inventory finds the total number of deaths in conflicts since 1950 numbering about 85,000,000.

Of that sum, the deaths in the Arab-Israeli conflict since 1950 include 32,000 deaths due to Arab state attacks and 19,000 due to Palestinian attacks, or 51,000 in all. Arabs make up roughly 35,000 of these dead and Jewish Israelis make up 16,000.

These figures mean that deaths in Arab-Israeli fighting since 1950 amount to just 0.06 percent of the total number of deaths in all conflicts in that period. More graphically, only 1 out of about 1,700 persons killed in conflicts since 1950 has died due to Arab-Israeli fighting. (Adding the 11,000 killed in the Israeli war of independence, 1947-49, made up of 5,000 Arabs and 6,000 Israeli Jews, does not significantly alter these figures.)

In a different perspective, some 11,000,000 Muslims have been violently killed since 1948, of which 35,000, or 0.3 percent, died during the sixty years of fighting Israel, or just 1 out of every 315 Muslim fatalities. In contrast, over 90 percent of the 11 million who perished were killed by fellow Muslims.

www.danielpipes.org...

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join