It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Exopolitics" Group Claims Stunning UFO Proof!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Group spokesman, Stephen Bassett is expected to release undeniable evidence of "the worldwide extraterrestrial presence", "millions of UFO contactees on the planet" and "alien-human hybrid babies" in coming appearance in Los Angeles.

The groundbreaking proof will be the highlight of Bassett's second presentation on the topic at the aptly named Flying Saucers Cafe in Santa Monica, Friday, February 4.

Michael Horn, the American Media representative for Swiss UFO contactee, Billy Meier, will be on hand to help facilitate and examine the evidence. "I'm very much looking forward to seeing what Stephen and his group will present, since I have been openly critical of their so far unsubstantiated claims for years. It may sound funny for me to say it but I'm a 'UFO skeptic' about such things as scores of so-called 'aliens' just walking around, shaking hands with everyone and getting overly friendly with our female population.

Well, Billy Meier's gonna be there!! And that means credibility has already taken a beating!
Anyway, let's wait and see what this 'undeniable evidence' is, and the Exopolitics Group's Claims of 'Stunning' UFO Proof!

Any takers? As for me, I'll remain a skeptic until this 'undeniable proof' is laid on the table. And 4th Feb is just round the corner.

www.prweb.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
There are many people from "all walks of life" --- some humans, some aliens, and some hybrids. However, I would like to ride an actual hovercraft for once and put that technology out into the automobile industry. Now that would be proof of a UFO.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Boy, I can't wait to see what constitutes as proof for this Bassett fellow. To say I'm skeptical is an understatement.

But hey, who knows. Maybe he'll bring a living alien to the stage and get him to show us some cool physics tricks.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Michael Horn? Billy Meier? this reeks of hoax already. Those guys have been known to hoax/scam and Michael Horn being named as someone helping with evidence isnt a good sign.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Well there goes Bassets career down the tubes. Along with Greer and the rest seem to be sabotaging themselves with ufology? Well let's see if the PLEIADIAN's enjoy coffee and donuts as much as we do.

I guess we can expect more hypothesis talk and no actual evidence or proof rather "just wait for it they are coming"
Why are once prominent researchers and journalists lining themselves with hoaxer's and the lunatic fringe? Something is very wrong here. I think we are getting the opposite of Disclosure, waiting for some fat lady to jump out of the cake here.

I use to have exopolitics in my bookmarks but no more.

Just getting bizarre by the day ... wtf?
edit on 3-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Until I see a grey, a reptilian, or something of that natural.......nothing come out of that group can make me believe.

(I used to be a believer, so I do know t fk I am talking about)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
There are many people from "all walks of life" --- some humans, some aliens, and some hybrids. However, I would like to ride an actual hovercraft for once and put that technology out into the automobile industry. Now that would be proof of a UFO.

Ive wanted a "hoverboard" since 1989!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX
Well, Billy Meier's gonna be there!! And that means credibility has already taken a beating!
Anyway, let's wait and see what this 'undeniable evidence' is, and the Exopolitics Group's Claims of 'Stunning' UFO Proof!

I'm with you on this one
With the Turkey and Jerusalem UFOs going over board... it's definitely a wait for the show deal

Michael Horn and Billy Meier... undeniable evidence Hmmmm

I am going to be more interested who else hops on board

S&F for this one.. can't wait to see your reaction if it's the real deal

edit on 3-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
I wonder if they invited Mr. Greer onto this helluvah feast ?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
While I personally have no doubt there are indeed extra terrestrials on this planet I am less than excited about this group providing undeniable proof. I have a feeling denying it won't take a huge IQ.

This isn't going to be helpful for raising a case to get the general pop to demand disclosure...

Hope hope hope I'm wrong here!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Well I went to the website to find out the cost to attend this shindig. (not that I would attend).
No prices there. I guess you have to e-mail the promoter. ummm.. Thats not going to happen.

Out of curiosity
How much?? anybody know? $2000...$5000 per ticket?

"Stunning proof" usually equates with stunning cost....but I could be wrong.

I can hardly wait....oh wait....yes I can!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
I used to be a believer,

I still am, but have taken to only trusting my own sources.

Not sure if anyone has noticed but lately Ufologists that had some credibility are coming out and supporting all kinds of proven BS... which just shoots holes in their previous material.

Sometimes it's so bad I feel I went to a different dimension... it's scary... Have they all just given up and are going for the hits?

I notice that Dr Leir is now backing just about anything and a message on his page says;

As you may have noticed we are changing a few things, we are now reporting on a variety of topics which Dr. Leir and all of us at Alien Scalpel think have scientific merit and are news worthy.

www.alienscalpel.com...

And the top two cases he has are the Jerusalem one and the Turkey one which he now claims two years later that he was a witness too the actual filming..

What the heck is going on? Some team of MIB's been 'visiting' them and 'explaining it' to them? Something in the water? Brain waves with subliminal messages?

Oy... maybe it's time to hang up my hat

:shk:

Originally posted by Zeptepi
Out of curiosity

Oh HEY now there is the plan... sell out and rake in the dough
Yeah then I can feed my hungry ferrets

Maybe get my daughter to whip up a really good UFO video
She needs some editing practice

edit on 3-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
It deserves Jose Escamilla and Stan Romaneck to Usher in such madness, a circus without them would be comparable to missing Siegfried and Roy. Blossom Goodchild and Alison Kruse arrive via floating human garbage can and broom stick while Bashar teleports by speaking in third person Darth Vader tongue. It should be entertaining.
edit on 3-2-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You know Zorgon, after I posted my comment/query I had the very same thought. What has happened to these guys? Where is the excellent research from the likes of Jacques Valee and the gang? Has UFOogy gone the way of the history channel and book profiteers? It's so diluted now as to be incoherent.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

I've been noticing the lines blur between the obvious nuts and the real researches myself. At first I was a bit sad but I can't help but wonder if maybe the nuts were right and the reasonable researchers are starting to see it?

Perhaps they all know disclosure is coming and are trying to get as much attention as possible before their entire line of research becomes nullified?

Most likely I think the economy sucks and they are trying to get some extra cash secure in the knowledge that after a couple of years most people will forget they made ridiculous claims a few times...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Well at least there's not long to wait, even if it's 99% likely to be facepalm material. Could be funny finding out how they went about trying to prove what they're saying though.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Well, I've always had great admiration for Mr.Bassett. I just hope he's 100% on this......
My understanding was that this conference was just going to be about abductees. Now, if you take hundreds of people at their word, then, yes, this does form some kind of proof. However, we all know it just isn't enough.
Don't blow it Steve!
*fingers crossed*

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by OrionHunterX

How many times have we heard this about dates. People should ignore all these threads and dates.

What ever, is my response to these things and always has been.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

Can't wait to see your reaction if it's the real deal

My reaction? This....

Boy! I'll eat everything I ever wrote as a skeptic!!
But that won't happen!

Originally posted by Zeptepi
Out of curiosity

Buy one $2000 ticket and get two free!!........Hmmmm...Still not worth it I guess!
But hey, if they promise to get a Reptilian on the rostrum whose willing to take questions from the audience, I'll bite!

edit on 3-2-2011 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I think the time ths come to waterboard, or otherwise torture, people making these claims and going on promotional tours. It would be in their best interests as it would weed out the people speaking the truth from those who may be pursuing other goals, e.g., government disinformation or profiteering.

I am heartily fed up of the wannabes, the charlatans, the snake oil merchants, and so on. I want some honest to God truth on the subject. I want clear identifiable evidence, something open to observation, investigation, and even one day to shake hands with an alien and have a chat about life out there in the Universe.

No more "forthcoming disclosures", no more already discredited nut jobs getting free publicity for their forthcoming tour on ATS, BTS, or other outlets. The whole UFO, Alien, EBE, etc., subject needs a thoroughly good clearing out of the deadwood and other rubbish.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join