It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plans For Assasination In Egypt

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

PLANS FOR ASSASINATION IN EGYPT

www.bbc.co.uk

On BBC ARABIC NEWS
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on Sun, 30 Jan 2011 14:01:13 -0600 by MemoryShock because: Mod Edit - All Caps Title.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I was just watching BBC arabic News when an ex-Egyptian Central Intelligence (aml dawla) General that had very high status in Egypt came on BBC Arabic from washington and said he got inside information on a assassination plan going ahead in Egypt.
He described how the police has joined up with the government trying to stop these demonstrations. They tried riot policing, didn't work. They then tried to let out thieves and thugs from jail and let them loose to the streets and withdraw all police force from the streets, that didn't work as well. The people of Egypt are still demonstrating on the streets for Mr. Hosni Mubarak to leave.

Now he gave information saying in the next 48 hours they will be an assassination on all the demonstration leaders using Israeli snipers Supporting the Police on Egyptian helicopters. This is to create havoc and stress on the streets and let everyone run home and stop demonstrating. They will also CUT water and electricity supply to the Egyptian people. This is vital for both the Egyptian government and the Israeli government. I'm not going to go into much detail why but mainly because if the Islamic Brotherhood take control after Mubarak they will ensure all the aid Egypt gives to Israel is stopped and will open their borders to Palestine. This will be the end of the Israeli plans in Israel and Palestine.

www.bbc.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 30-1-2011 by NoiZe because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-1-2011 by NoiZe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
There talking about it as i speak on BBC Arabic News!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
this sounds like the type of reaction that mubarak would do, the only thing is what will the uk,france and germany do as they have already warned against using force and israel and the uk have had a few problems in this last year.

also what will the us do, imagine if israels relations with the 3 major european superpowers breaks down. how will the us take it and what could be the implications for the world.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by lewman

Unfortunatly only time will tell. I really hope this doesnt happen as this would be the start of WW3

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NoiZe

Holy [snip] (No offence) this is big. I am shocked that this is happening, I only had my eyes opened about a week ago or more, but seriously getting scary now. Got any advice people?
edit on 30/1/11 by masqua because: Edited censor circumvention

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Before I jump on the ol bandwagon and all.

like the rest of ye

This fella you saw on tv, what is his name?

edit on 30-1-2011 by vermonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Unfortunately No, when I was listening to the news to check up what's going on in Egypt I saw this guy being introduced and didn't take much attention to his name but when I heard his status and listened to what he said i jumped onto it and came here to report.

Time will tell but I sincerely hope that this doesn't happen and that man is wrong.

Also on CNN just heard an Israeli ambassador for Egypt is speaking how there cant be democratic government because of the Muslim Brotherhood!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NoiZe

there wasnt a democratic government in there in the first place, what a load of bollocks

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by lewman

There will be one if Mubarak leaves which is why there is a protest. Stop being ignorant and read! The whole point of these protests are to rid dictatorship and introduce democracy. Israel doesn't want this!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by NoiZe

This sounds like disinformation to me? However, if this hair-brained plan is carried out, it will exasperate the situation. Plus, as had been mentioned earlier military personnel have been fraternizing with the protesters on the streets of Cairo.

In the video above, we see soldiers in what appear be offering assistance to the protesters as they are being engaged by the riot police. So, Muburak may be losing control of his armed forces. Then I saw another article were it said his security services have withdrew from their positions in the cities and large deployments have been made for positions around the presidential palace.

Amid violent protests, Egypt's leader names potential successor

While soldiers occupied central squares and guarded key institutions such as the famed Egyptian Museum, a heavy deployment of security police officers remained guarding several closed-off blocks around Mubarak's presidential palace.

So, there seems to be rift taking place between the military and the security services/police about whose side they are on. If this latest contingency plan is live, it will be like pouring fuel on the inferno. Moreover, it will embolden the mob and strengthening their cause even further. They really think a few Israel supported or Israel snipers in Egyptian helicopters will diffuse this situation? It won't work!. Muburak has got to step down, but who will govern in the midst of the chaos? That is the question I have. It is getting out of hand.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Need an English link for the Opening Post Please...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakes51
reply to post by NoiZe

This sounds like disinformation to me? However, if this hair-brained plan is carried out, it will exasperate the situation. Plus, as had been mentioned earlier military personnel have been fraternizing with the protesters on the streets of Cairo.

In the video above, we see soldiers in what appear be offering assistance to the protesters as they are being engaged by the riot police. So, Muburak may be losing control of his armed forces. Then I saw another article were it said his security services have withdrew from their positions in the cities and large deployments have been made for positions around the presidential palace.

Amid violent protests, Egypt's leader names potential successor

While soldiers occupied central squares and guarded key institutions such as the famed Egyptian Museum, a heavy deployment of security police officers remained guarding several closed-off blocks around Mubarak's presidential palace.

So, there seems to be rift taking place between the military and the security services/police about whose side they are on. If this latest contingency plan is live, it will be like pouring fuel on the inferno. Moreover, it will embolden the mob and strengthening their cause even further. They really think a few Israel supported or Israel snipers in Egyptian helicopters will diffuse this situation? It won't work!. Muburak has got to step down, but who will govern in the midst of the chaos? That is the question I have. It is getting out of hand.

The video is very nice thanks! I really do hope this doesnt happen but im afraid i have a bad feeling that this might indeed happen. Time will tell.

reply to post by MemoryShock

There isnt one its BBC ARABIC, try using google translator.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

I dont see where the army are protecting people here? All i see is the army basically doing what the police should be without force...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoiZe

It is ATS policy to communicate in English. I am not asking for myself, I am stating that we need an English translation for the community.

Please.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NoiZe

ok.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/de1a75f34b1a.png[/atsimg]

now what?

It's just a bbc live video page. The news reporter is speaking in arabic. At least I think its arabic.

edit on 30-1-2011 by vermonster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
If this begins there will be much bloodshed - protestors go home with your children now! I am terribly concerned for the children I see in the mist of this caos. This will be the beginning of war.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   

edit on 30-1-2011 by crazydaisy because: double post

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Not sure what to say on this. Easiest way to see what the guy's name was I guess is to visit the archives a little later, they should have it added to the website after it's finished airing.

I also know how biased the BBC is to one particular political leaning so not sure if it's typical BBC propaganda or if there's any actual truth in this. Time will tell.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
It could all be BS of course who knows, but if this happens as reported then it will be a massive mistake by Israel.

Although to be honest as I said right when this thing kicked off this whole situation is really bad for Israel, and it probably doesn't matter whether they send their snipers in or not, because either way things are going to get worse for the Israeli's.

Hate to say I told them so, but for a very long time now I have warned that sooner or later the Muslims will regain control of the region and thats when the payback will start.

If I was living in Israel right now I might be inclined to start thinking about moving to a safer place. But hey don't listen to me I'm of a very nervous disposition.

<<   2  3 >>

join