It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand unification of conspiracies, the holy grail of truth.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Wow, I actually feel dumber having read this!!! WTF goes on in people's mind??? But at least you risked "your life" which I don't really know what it's worth anyways?? But thanks for putting your neck out there for us faithful ATSers, we appreciate it.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Chrisfishenstein

Hey Op -

This WOULD make an awesome premise for a movie.

I don't believe what you are saying for a second, but I will agree something feels off..........

Eidt: Meant to reply to OP

edit on 2-2-2011 by sixswornsermon because: damn sneaky replyto button

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Moonbeast1111

Yuh think that only the birds and bees and fishes in the sea would notice that the Earth is being ever so "gently" nudged at least 4.3 light years away from the Solar system over the course of the next 24 months? The nearst star to Earth is proxima centauri, 4.3 LY away. Chemtrails and satellites aside, one might notice the temperature on the surface "slightly" dropping from +70 degrees to -200 degrees as we got out into interstellar space (not to mention that it might be somewhat dark out there without a star close bye). Might we not notice some slight acceleration effects as we almost instantaneously go from a velocity of ~30 km/sec to 2X the speed of light (impossible but necessary if we are to go to P. Centauri 4.3 LY away in 2 years) and then just as suddenly slow back down to ~30 km/sec as we arrived at whatever Goldilocks Zone that we ultimately find ourselves orbiting in about our new star? Is it possible that maybe a few folksmight notice with their unaided eyes that the celestial sphere had collapsed into a very compact point along our path and that the apparent brightness and mass of those stars was approaching infinity (unless, of course, the satellites and chem trails can overcome the effects of General Relativity)? :puz

:
edit on 2-3-2011 by Darby because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-3-2011 by Darby because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
ha ha.

Very funny. We need a "Wise Guy" forum.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
If what you say is true, why are they doing this?

I look forward to your answer.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GDR3k

Ok, here is where it gets a little bit complicated. First off I need to give you some background on rudimentary Andromedan physics. (Its actually universal, but since they are the only known race to document it we will stick with it for now.) We tend to think of space as being a space time fabric which has the effect of producing gravity. Einstein was actually very close to getting this completely right and given a few more years would probably have nailed this down tight. Add to this theory that of an extra weave in the fabric, that of reality.

It is actually a space time reality fabric, (known as spatirea) all of which contribute to the effects we perceive as gravity. The reality layer is much more hard wearing than that of space and time, and at places where this has become stretched and almost threadbare, the whole thing is held together only by the remaining layer of reality. In other words it maintains the structure of existence where otherwise the whole area would tear asunder and dissipate into non existence.

The problem is, our solar system lies within one of these threadbare areas. For a long time, beyond our own comprehension we have survived living life on the knife-edge of existence. Not only that but spatireal thinning leads to other highly irregular occurrences in which the known laws of space and time break down and we find abnomolies. These have happened and are documented throughout mankinds existence, only now we are finding more and more of these events happening, and it is becoming so strong that people are awakening and noticing the palpable unreality of everyday life.

If Earth was left where it is within our solar system and not evacuated by our benevolent cold blooded friends then all of our existence would collapse and human consciousness would become trapped in bubbles of anti-reality for all eternity.

I hope that answers some of your questions.
edit on 3-2-2011 by Moonbeast1111 because: spelling

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Are your alien friends going to make us all pay for this huge 2 year flight if so i think that will be the way to enslave us until we all pay off our flight bill you have really thought it out good job i knew the chemtrails were invisible tow cables be careful their going to get you now but their saving the world their not violent maybe move this to fictional insane stories but fun ones i hope u dont really believe yourself bro

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Great story - if only it were true, and that one day the veil is lifted and our skies have views similar to that of Cameron's Pandora!

<< 1   >>

join