It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minutemen American Defense KILL 9 Year Old Girl In AZ

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by PeoriaAZ

Well I don't know if it is 100% true neither but I just choke at the kid dying. I can see there is a problem with the Border and I am a total square when it comes to drugs.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
these folks where trying(not added but BOLDED) to protect our country and preserve what it was. something does have to be done about the illegals and making them legal is not an option.
edit on 27-1-2011 by gougitousakusha because: reaffirm

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
If there was someone doing something about the problems we have here, others would not feel the need.

I do no condone what happened to the family AT ALL. I am just saying, here in AZ it is hell. In my small town in Arizona, it is bad . Two weeks ago there was a car chase rite on my street. A truck was chasing a two other cars. They were shooting at each other. Police chased them. The truck crashed into someones house.

They were illegals, and full of drugs. These people are living in MY TOWN. There is a drop house RITE behind my house and pinal county does NOTHING unless I give my name and address and those people are VERY dangerous in the home behind me. It is also heavily suspected by the town that some of the sherffis here are in on it, so you dont dare call.

Then there are the ones who are so dangerous that the cops wont even chase them. The guy that was at my door with a gun a few months ago trying to rob me, was in the paper twice last month. He has a crime sheet a mile long but the judge would NOT pull his citizenship. The last time, he was being chased by cops, armed, going over 100. Since he was going over 100, they stopped persuit stating it was dangerous. This is the second time he has got away in the last month. They chased him here in town,
rite into the next town and just stopped. (Eloy) He has tried to kidnap his daughter. He has tried to rob people but they just stop chasing. That guy is also a drug dealer in a big way. He lived across the street from me last year.

It is bad here in AZ. So yes, unless you live here, you cant say. I am the one who goes to bed at night worried someone is going to break in and hurt my daughter or me,. I am the one who looses sleep and lives in fear.
I watch these spanish gangs moving into my neighborhood. This is a town of 8,000.

There are an average of three shootings a week here, one suicide a week, massive robberies, about 25 homes a week for a small town. Gang graffitti, assults. Not to mention the fight dogs that attack people EVERY week here.

Just look at the crime section in the Trivalleycentral.com paper, under sheriffs log, az city. I am not making this stuff up.

There was another car chase here a week prior and the kid almost ran over 30 golfers on the course, and said it was the most fun he ever had. Did it because he was bored.

I wish I could leave Arizona, but I am stuck here. I am too sick to move, my husbands job is here, my home is underwater. I can not afford to rent elsewhere. My mortgage is cheaper than rent. So here we are.

By the way, this town used to be a senior community , that is now gang community.

This is just one small town in Arizona. The stories are all over Southern Arizona. The fear and danger are REAL.
Sad when you can not walk down your own streets , just to take a walk and feel safe.

The cops dont even want to mess with Eloy.
edit on 27-1-2011 by amatrine because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by PeoriaAZ
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Would I consider, damn right I would, now I wouldn't be murdering children, but I would love to defend my great nation from the cancer that is plaugeing us from the south more and more each day, now guess what I am half mexican, my fathers last name is sigala, but He's not a border hopping illegal, here to steal our jobs and work for pennies not pay taxes and pollute our streets with drugs,

Dey Tuk yerrr job !!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
another thing, it doesn't say, were they trafficing drugs? I mean if so having that child in that house no responsibility would lie on the parent? I mean if your running a drug house with large quantities of money and drugs, before long your gonna be home invaded, if you don't think so your an idiot, so because of the fact that they were robbed by American radicalist militia members, it's an attrosity , but what if they were robbed by other dope fiends?? would it be different?? would they not say "why did the parents have the child in such an enviornment?" Answer me this

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine
If there was someone doing something about the problems we have here, others would not feel the need.

I do no condone what happened to the family AT ALL. I am just saying, here in AZ it is hell. In my small town in Arizona, it is bad . Two weeks ago there was a car chase rite on my street. A truck was chasing a two other cars. They were shooting at each other. Police chased them. The truck crashed into someones house.

They were illegals, and full of drugs. These people are living in MY TOWN. There is a drop house RITE behind my house and pinal county does NOTHING unless I give my name and address and those people are VERY dangerous in the home behind me. It is also heavily suspected by the town that some of the sherffis here are in on it, so you dont dare call.

I mean sister, thank you, that is an aweful story to hear, I am very familiar with your situation, and it isn't fair, for you tax paying american citizens to have to live in fear, that's why these "minutemen" people are pushed to their limits and act the way that they do, their actions are probably done out of patrism, fed up and tired of living in fear when our own officals and law enforcement are willing to do nothing about it
edit on 27-1-2011 by PeoriaAZ because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Jan 27 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

Dey Tuk yerrr job !!!!

this shows how little you understand the problem. when you come here illegally you are already breaking the law, and many dont stop at that crime if itll get them more in america. this is happening by the thousands daily. soon enough the grass here will be the same as in mexico, then everyone defending illegal immigration will look for another country to leech on.
edit on 27-1-2011 by gougitousakusha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

I really don't have a dog in this fight , and yes , it sounds pretty damn bad out there , but comments such as this :

. Thirty years of getting raped in prison would be a nice way to get pay back

doesn't help your argument in the least bit . Rape should not be condoned or supported under any circumstance .

Now , say you're sorry .

edit on 27-1-2011 by okbmd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by PeoriaAZ
another thing, it doesn't say, were they trafficing drugs? I mean if so having that child in that house no responsibility would lie on the parent? I mean if your running a drug house with large quantities of money and drugs, before long your gonna be home invaded, if you don't think so your an idiot, so because of the fact that they were robbed by American radicalist militia members, it's an attrosity , but what if they were robbed by other dope fiends?? would it be different?? would they not say "why did the parents have the child in such an enviornment?" Answer me this

How on Earth do you not understand the point that, regardless of who did it or why, the fact that a 9 year old was MURDERED is wrong, it is bad, and it sucks?

I mean, really...is there a set of qualifying circumstances that, in your mind, would make the murder of a 9 year old somehow "OK"?

I know you really want to blame the "Mexicans" in that house....but the responsibility for pulling the trigger lies with the person holding the gun. No, they have no responsibility. They were in their home, their sanctuary.
edit on 27-1-2011 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
prosecutors say a lot of things.
many are criminally untrue.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by gougitousakusha
these folks where trying to protect our country and preserve what it was. something does have to be done about the illegals and making them legal is not an option.

These people weren't preserving a darn thing. They murdered people looking for drugs and money to fund more murdering of people. They attacked people they wrongly believed to be drug dealers and murdered their child. Anybody that calls this protection or preservation is an idiot.

What where they going to do if they found drugs? If they planned on using it to fund their operation they would have to sell it. How does that put them above the cartels?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I think that everybody is missing the real point here. Notice how all of the attention is on the little girl. (I know this is a tragedy and I honestly feel for the familys that are affected.) This is a classic smokescreen and mirrors tactic. I can see it plain as day. I read the article and it was totally focused on the brutality of the crime. This is not necassary to detail the whole incident for everybody to read.

I believe that article represents more to the gun control agenda. Everybody gets emotional about children(I have three) and this is a perfect time to keep gun violence in the mainstream. This in my opinion is the real motive of the killings.

I am in no way saying these a??hol@s should have done this, the deserve what they get. I also think it is sad when we all sit and read stories of kids getting shot everyday.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

OK, now in NO WAY DID I SAY that it is ok that a young defenseless child was murdered, now if you would like to refresh my memory and quote me when I said this, that would be great, now what I'm saying is, ok perhaps the house was cooking meth, and it blew up, who would be to blame for that childs death?? when your running a DRU HOUSE, it is just a ticking time bomb, now would you have your nine yo child in a house like that?? I sure the hell would not! If i did and something happened to her say a rival cartel that was pissed about me , and wanted to take over my turf, rushes the house guns blazin (and don't think for one sec that those scum bags don't kill children, those cartels will kill your children, your grandmother, they will kill anybody that they need to) and my child dies, I WOULD BE TO BLAME!, but the big issue here is that it was fed up people trying hold our line of defense against these scum bag drug pushers, then now the family is victims??? the only victim in this story is the little girl, so don't twist what I am saying to make me sound like I like innocent children dying just because you may not agree with my view on the border situation

And another thing scroll up and read about this woman in Pima county, the poor victim, THAT IS A LEGAL US CITIZEN, now if she contacted authorities about these people that were endangering her family, they get busted, and find out she did it, do you think that they (the Mexican gang/drug lords) would even blink an eye at killing her and her family, children and all?? This is what we deal with here, it's just not getting through to you

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by greenovni

but we all know our friends at the CIA won't stand for that.

signature:
I have a personal feeling (just a strong hunch), that these were in fact cia operatives or hired by cia to make the so called "minute men", appear to be domestic terrorists. Just sayin'

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

I believe for a child murderer it is the least we can do. Sorry, but the immediate threat of violence from these people is gone. So, I can not condone their murder. However, I can wish them a whole load of pain and suffering. It is only fair that they feel the mental anguish that the child's parents feel everyday. They are cold and calculating predators and as such less than human. I feel no compassion for them.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
They were in their home, their sanctuary.
edit on 27-1-2011 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

Some sanctuary, In a country that even being in you are commiting a FELONY, plus you have who knows how much dangerous drugs in, your idea of a "Sanctuary" is twisted!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MikeNice81
reply to post by okbmd

I believe for a child murderer it is the least we can do. Sorry, but the immediate threat of violence from these people is gone. So, I can not condone their murder. However, I can wish them a whole load of pain and suffering. It is only fair that they feel the mental anguish that the child's parents feel everyday. They are cold and calculating predators and as such less than human. I feel no compassion for them.

I really can't understand how you guys are feeling so sorry for the parents, WHY WOULD YOU HAVE YOUR CHILD IN A DRUG HOUSE???? my god

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Very well put! Like I said had it have been rival cartells, that robbed and murdered them, the story would have never gotten hardly any exposure, becasue it happens every day

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The Militiamen American Defense was formed by Shawna Forde.

This is not the Minutemen Civil Defense Corp that the press is trying to imply that she is a part of.

Shawna Forde has worked as a prostitute, petty thief and has had several run-ins with law enforcement prior to this accusation of double murder.

She is just a criminal.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Well the earlier thread had a lead to an article thaty stated that there was neither money nor drugs in the house where these minutemen committed murder. Why must some defend the indefensible?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join