It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minutemen American Defense KILL 9 Year Old Girl In AZ

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Minutemen American Defense KILL 9 Year Old Girl In AZ

openprison.tk

Prosecutors say Forde organized the May 30, 2009, raid on the home in Arivaca because she believed Flores, 29, was involved in drug trafficking and wanted to seize cash or drugs to help fund her border-protection group, the Minutemen American Defense. Two other defendants, Jason Bush and Albert Gaxiola, are due to be tried later.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
What the hell is going on in AZ? I see that people have been worked up into a frenzy by the illegal immigration debate, but to the point of breaking into Spanish people's homes and killing their children because they "might be" illegal is just an act of terrorism!

Not to mention that they invaded this home because the Minutemen were under the impression that they would score money or drugs to finance their 'patrolling' of the border so they could capture/kill more Mexicans.

I tell you, our once beautiful country is going to hell quickly.

What do you think will happen when the dollar finally collapses?

What say you?

openprison.tk

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by greenovni

What do you think will happen when the dollar finally collapses? What say you?

I say it will become very ugly (I think it is already ugly) very quickly. Especially for those who manage to make themselves an obvious target for the evil ones. I intend to make myself and my family disappear from populated parts.

Good luck everyone!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I am actually thinking of packing it up and saying good bye my my beautiful country

But Central America is starting to look REALLY good!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This was posted before

see above

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by greenovni

What the hell is going on in AZ? I see that people have been worked up into a frenzy by the illegal immigration debate, but to the point of breaking into Spanish people's homes and killing their children because they "might be" illegal is just an act of terrorism!

Not to mention that they invaded this home because the Minutemen were under the impression that they would score money or drugs to finance their 'patrolling' of the border so they could capture/kill more Mexicans.

I tell you, our once beautiful country is going to hell quickly.

What do you think will happen when the dollar finally collapses?

What say you?

openprison.tk

So...the minutemen are trying to muscle in on CIA business, huh?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Looks like they are trying... but we all know our friends at the CIA won't stand for that.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Hey man, now this was wrong, I'm pretty sure that they didn't go in there with the intent and murdering a young child, BUT if you don't live here in Arizona, THEN YOU HAVE NO IDEA what it's like dealing with all of these illegal immigrants, plus our streets are absolutely flooded with meth from these trafficers and all of the proceeds from the drug business is used to fund the arrival of MORE!! Plus have you ever read about the killings and the wars going on with the Cartels only minutes from our borders, when they approach a suspected cartel house/establishment, these people are more heavily armed then our officers are, so it can not be taken lightly, they are ruthless killers, and they should understand what kind of situation they are bringing there children into. So as far as I'm concerned the only ones reasponsible for that little girls death, is her own parents

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by PeoriaAZ

Well I hope you never have kids. I am a parent and I am beside myself with the evil of these actions. Did you read the article? BTW much as I detest your comment which I hope was not thought out. Know this I have no issue with your kids. They are innocent!

Did you see this juicy bit?

Prosecutors say Forde organized the May 30, 2009, raid on the home in Arivaca because she believed Flores, 29, was involved in drug trafficking and wanted to seize cash or drugs to help fund her border-protection group, the Minutemen American Defense.

edit on 27-1-2011 by tiger5 because: add a quote

edit on 27-1-2011 by tiger5 because: typo

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tiger5

I did not, but I will right now

link   
It is important to note, as was posted by Maybereal11 in another thread about this, Shawna Forde was kicked out of the Minute Men for being mentally unstable. This group is not part of the Minute Men. This is a group of racist murderers.

This is highly unfortunate and I hope, if the allegations are true, that these pukes get locked away. Anybody that would kill a child in cold blood like that doesn't deserve a quick death. Thirty years of getting raped in prison would be a nice way to get pay back. Break them and destroy them. Then when they beg for death
let them suffer some more.

link   
How much does it cost to buy sniper rifle?

Anyone?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Looks like the minutemen are going to have a few openings....

have you ever considered joining ??

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by PeoriaAZ

Hey man, now this was wrong, I'm pretty sure that they didn't go in there with the intent and murdering a young child, BUT if you don't live here in Arizona, THEN YOU HAVE NO IDEA what it's like dealing with all of these illegal immigrants, plus our streets are absolutely flooded with meth from these trafficers and all of the proceeds from the drug business is used to fund the arrival of MORE!! Plus have you ever read about the killings and the wars going on with the Cartels only minutes from our borders, when they approach a suspected cartel house/establishment, these people are more heavily armed then our officers are, so it can not be taken lightly, they are ruthless killers, and they should understand what kind of situation they are bringing there children into. So as far as I'm concerned the only ones reasponsible for that little girls death, is her own parents

I am calling you on BS. I live in West Texas, a mere 2-3 hours from Mexico, and right up against that "No Mans Land" known as the Big Bend Country.

The responsibility for death lies with the person who pulled the trigger. To claim anything else is an evil of rationalization.

Yes, it is a dangerous part of the world WE live in....but I have NEVER been in a position to feel the need to enforce vigilante justice to the tune of murdering a 9 year old girl.

I expect more from my brothers and sisters in Arizona. Stand up, demand some personal responsibility here.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreeToDecide
How much does it cost to buy sniper rifle?

Anyone?

You can get a Romanian built AK for under $150. A 7.62 round will work fine as a sniper rifle.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Really I couldn't read your whole post. Where I live has one of the largest concentrations of illegals in the country. Our police have shot it out with MS-13 on more than one occasion. Guess what Forde and her people are still racist child killing pieces of trash.

Don't even go with the "you don't understand" bull. My father in law is from Mexico, my wife is half Mexican. Try that crap in my house and die. Real simple there is no excuse for murdering kids to fund the murder of more people.

If I had to listen to my kid beg for their life, you better kill me or leave the country. I would hunt that person down, if the cops got them first they would be lucky.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by tiger5

Ok, wow, that is an aweful story, very tragic and wrong, but might I add that the reason these luni radicalists are doing such things, is because the illegal mexican issue here is really getting out of control, but I do apologize for my quote earlier, I had not read the story, but we don't know if that account is 100% true, now do I disagree with fed up citizens taking matters in their own hands and fighting this war that we have been losing, not at all, isn't that how we originally became a sovern nation? it's just very unfortunate that the young child was a victim in this case.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeNice81

Well we know that people move fast to distance themselves from bad or embarassing news. When was Shawna Forde kicked out? Was it before the news broke or was it shortly afterwards. Hopefully they will not be on the Intelligence agencie's radar.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Would I consider, damn right I would, now I wouldn't be murdering children, but I would love to defend my great nation from the cancer that is plaugeing us from the south more and more each day, now guess what I am half mexican, my fathers last name is sigala, but He's not a border hopping illegal, here to steal our jobs and work for pennies not pay taxes and pollute our streets with drugs,

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
It sounds like they were an isolated group of self proclaimed milita peoe making thie own laws. that was wrong..breaking in and killing thier kids. that was effin wrong. being a minuteman, is kinda like the national guard, but on amore public level..making sure the locals are protected in time of war, regardless of race, gender all that. militia people are against the politics of governemnt..not so much illegals

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join